Should we stay or should we go?

Should we stay or should we go?

Attached: Brexit-Protest-from-Park-Lane-to-Parliament.jpg (615x409, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burn London to the fucking ground and salt the ashes

MI6 would like to talk to you.

I'm sure they have my contact details

Just grab a butter knife, they will surrender when they see you're armed with a deadly assault weapon.

I smell an Amerimutt

Attached: 1544453602210.jpg (393x386, 24K)

well let's see here, do you want ww2 to be all for naught and be ruled by berlin or do you find your balls and take your future in your own hands?

Attached: 1536437658467.jpg (640x283, 15K)

Personally its being ruled by Belgians and Luxembourg I hate

wrong, good try though.

If you stay things will be easier and the economy will be more stable.

If you go you will have autonomy over your own sovereign nation.

Do you appreciate stability or freedom more?

Attached: braveheart.gif (500x213, 970K)

It seems you will leave on WTO terms.
I cared back in 2016 and still feel kinda sorry for the generations you now fucked over. Leave now and lets get over with it. The EU has other importand things to work on. Deus Vult

Attached: Gt+be+in+3rd+grade+gt+move+from+germany+to+_2d2b2f8f27d79458dc414e4e775346fe.jpg (330x357, 16K)

Will they have much more sovereignty? They will have to accept the terms of the US and will have tp largely follow EU regulations in order to trade with EU nations. Not much sovereignty will be gained but a lot will be lost in the process.

just fucking leave already you are like a clingy girlfriend gtfo

>Should we stay or should we go?
Reluctantly, we should stay. It's become pretty obvious that all of the "Leave" promises were either lies or illusory. David Davis has feet of clay, Johnson is keeping his head down and Rees-Mogg has gone quiet. And look at the plethora of trade deals that little twat Fox has been able to line up, despite him saying we held all the cards and they'd be easy. We are going to be worse off with little or no up-side - and I can't stand the bureaucrat, unelected EU and wish it had never morphed from the EEC

>The EU has other important things to work on
I'm sure Greece and Italy's nappies need changing, Fritz

Believe me, cunt. You're no catch either

We left nearly three years ago. This government is illegitimate. We need a new form of government and a representative leadership.

What kind of new government?

no cucks allowed.

Butters my parsnips

You should go. If you stay, or take the bullshit deal May is pushing, then your government is no longer representative.
To be fair, blade laws in the UK are pretty retarded. Didn't the English Hugh Court rule that butter knives are an offensive weapon?

go.

you fought two wars so Germany wouldn't control you. why would you just surrender now?

Attached: boeing-b-17-flying-fortress.jpg (550x354, 30K)

They did and I don't agree with it but its only if its found on your person and you don't have a reason to carry it (i.e carrying it into a pub or something) but you'd have to be searched in order for it to be valid

go, hard brexit

That's stupid. There is no reason to criminalize butter knives. Nobody is carrying a butter knife for nefarious purposes. It's like arresting the guy for the potato peeler. To me, it just shows nobody there has any personal autonomy.

Seriously, its not that big a deal. It just helps bust junkies or people that actually try using screwdrivers and shit as weapons. The government is rife with pussies but I'm telling you now I own many bladed instruments and haven't been arrested, its all pretty overblown.

by law anything can be classed as an offensive weapon and always has been. The proviso has aways been without reasonable cause, so a sharpened butter knife in a pub is a totally different thing to carrying a razor sharp 5 foot hedging bill down a street on your way to bodge a hedge

Here's a point no one is making:
Everyone is complaining what a fuck up the government has made of Brexit. Cameron fucked up caling the referendum, Farage and Johnson fucked up with the lies in the leave campaign, May fucked up with her whole cabinet selection and handling of negotiations. Now accords to remainers, the government have fucked up the deal and fucked up by not holding another vote, while leavers maintain that May has fucked up the deal and don't trust she is actually trying to delivery Brexit. Meanwhile, Corbyn has flipflopped on his partyline and has gone from being very popular to being a harbourer of unchecked antisemitism within labour. If there is one thing to take away from all of this, whether you're a remainer or leaver, it's got to be that this is not a fucking government that should have MORE power. I can't imagine what clusterfuck of stupidity would be in store for us if we didn't have the EU to keep our useless polititians in check.

We should get out as soon as possible, with or without a "deal" or "backstop" and certainly no later than 12 April.

Also, we should give Northern Ireland back to Eire whether they want it or not:
all of us staunchly patriotic Brexiteers are just as sick of those Orange Paddies as we are of those traitorous gerrymandering Scotch faggots and Cockney Nancy-boys that should have their heads and balls chopped off in the Tower of London, for treason and all their other anti-English degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

mi5, mi6 deal with external matters

who cares,london is already gone.you guys are so cucked you made a terrorist muslim your mayor

Over my burnt carcass we give Ulster back

True I live in the North East and Londonistan is a completely foreign country to me

Different kettle of fish, bud. London may as well be an independent island

Back to who????? Ulsters been seperate from the south for damn near 1500 years all the way back to dal raidah, Ireland, a nation once again, dont make me laugh Ireland has never been anything morte than a squabbling mass of petty kinglets

Go and after your entire economy collapses you may come back to us. But only on our terms.

>all of us staunchly patriotic Brexiteers are just as sick of those Orange Paddies

Speak for yourself. Northern Ireland is one of the last bastions of true conservatism in the UK.

>Should we stay or should we go?
>He think's we have a choice

Yeah... OP about that...

And did the rats swim back to the Titanic?

That's what I meant, I agree with you. They're not getting shit

Rather we drown ourselves in debt than get told which way the wind's blowing by Luxembourg

Any British person calling Americans “mutts” clearly doesn’t know their own history. Why do you guys have so many Scandinavian features again?

"If I stay there will be trouble. If I go there will be double"

Stay

youre going, the EU isnt letting you stay, they said that last time May asked for an extension

> " Over my burnt carcass ..." ;
.....that can easily be arranged as well.

Does the hunger strike start now or later, paddy?

I don’t care, just stay the hell away from New Orleans or else you’ll have to deal with Jean Laffite again.

Depends if you call yourself Italian because your great-great-Grandad's sister married a guy who ate spaghetti once

If it wasn't for their wishy-washy misguided jingoism we could have built a wall straight down the middle of the North Sea by now and concreted up the Channel Tunnel.

We've had more than enough of all these endless ping-ping exchanges about hard borders and soft borders and all that shit that is just intended to delay our rightful expulsion of all these Johnny Foreigners that keep sticking their Orange Order - Nazi Axis politics & opinions where they aren't wanted.

Define "getting told from which way the wind is blowing" user.

Unless youre partial to hurricanes or nigger rape, why the fuck would anyone go to new orleans

wait till they pass article 13 another EU law that no one understands or agrees on, you thought the human rights act was a lawyers charter to print money, you aint seen nuthin yet

Having our laws made in Brussels by appointed people we don't know- is probably what he meant

or have any say in electing/appointing