Okay Yea Forums I have a .380 and I've decided to anhero...

okay Yea Forums I have a .380 and I've decided to anhero, I understand the concept of shooting myself in the head to die, but where specifically should I fire the round to ensure I won't survive and will die instantaneously?

Attached: 33941978_254079445331842_7542468029297197056_n.jpg (960x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hi-ZKAKMo&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just use a hollow point.

difference between hollow points and soft points?

I don't know my dude, better to jump off an overpass. Scar a family for life by landing on their car and your legacy will live on.

Attached: 1533476864944.jpg (544x635, 116K)

i don't care about legacy
i'm just tired
also what's the best thing i can do to ensure i wont pussy out?

Livestream or grfo faggot

livestream it

I tried to kill myself while really fucked up on benzos and alcohol. Try that

Don't do it nigga don't do it.
Think about your family. Think about your dog nigga.

hollow point will spread out more. Soft point will penetrate more.

Do meth. You probably won't be thinking about consequence while on it.

family has no input about this
i don't have a dog, already gave him away

Always ALWAYS always do a flip!

get a rope

Attached: 1552583629665.jpg (405x390, 34K)

well, if you are black you could just call the cops on yourself and then just wait on them in the street. then you dont even need a gun. give it to your kid so he has something to remember you.

i'm white, and believe me i've thought about just calling the cops on myself and having them shoot me. but i feel like with my luck they wouldn't kill me

is there a better chance the .380 hollow will just ricochet around in my skull and not exit?

You reay shouldnt do it bro, but if i cant stop you, the best way is to put the barrel to the back of your head. Almost toward where your neck meets your skull. This the best way to hit the brain stem to ensure a quick and semi-painless death. Also use hollowpoint

yep. So since you wanna kill yourself, can you at least tell us why. I've got time user.

thank you Yea Forumsro
i'm just tired of existing. i appreciate you giving me a genuine answer and being helpful

Right in the temple, tried and true method used by Hitler and another cartel leader which I forgot his name

>be me
>born
>FF a year, mom and dad separate
>both have joint custody, one week my dad has me and vice versa

(this will be a story so i'm gonna try to keep thread alive)

You must be really useless if you can't even die right, user. I would tell you to kill yourself, but..

>dad is doing a lot of cocaine to keep himself capable of working
>before he gains full custody of me when i'm 6 my mother's boyfriend molests me 7 times
>don't tell anyone, do the usual acting out nonsensical bullshit
>FF around 10 or so,
>dad's fiance dies of stage 4 cervical cancer

right over the ear

Tbh man i dont know how id be able to sleep at night knowing i helped someone take their life. Just try to get help, like professionally. These things get better with time

Do you know where your mothers boyfriend lives.

>ships me off to his mother because he's mentally incapable of raising me
>continuing to get in trouble at school, eventually diagnosed with a bunch of shit
>end up graduating HS somehow
>within 3 months i'm arrested with burglary/possession of a firearm
>dad nearly loses his house to get me out of jail as his body is aged badly from his line of work
>try to get better, run out of medication
>now i'm beginning to hear voices, and i don't want to make my dad suffer or suffer myself anymore
>father has always told me he's only suffering for me, so i don't want him to anymore

gun in the eye socket.

I had found my mother when I had turned 18 before getting arrested, I had offered to accept her and all her problems and help her as best as I could if she'd give me him
turns out she was still dating him and wouldn't give me the piece of shit so i could have my closure

Things may pick up in the future. You really want to give up this one chance you've got to be happy?

Left to right or vice versa. Front to back can fail if it misses the wrong spot. Left to right is basically instant. Hollow points shatter and cause more damage.

Roughly from temple to temple for instant success.

Also if you’re doing this because you have ptsd from war please leave a lengthy description of why and publish it to help others.

If you drink excessively simply stop drinking and you’ll stop feeling the way you feel. Drinking makes everyone suicidal eventually.

Yo your father really loves you don't do that to him
Think again carefully he really really loves you he literally just lives for you

Sounds like you need a prescription of Get A Job Neet

I haven't been happy before honestly. I don't know what happiness feels like.
I tried to kill myself when I was 17 due to alcohol and driving, i've just decided a gun is more effective but i don't know a lot about handguns but have access to a .380

and he's suffering physically more than i could ever comprehend.
it's selfish of him to choose to suffer for me when i've been feeling like this for a long time

testing gayness

I have a job, I'm an EMT. I thought helping people would make me feel happier but it doesn't, if anything it's made it worse.

>depressed
>try to an hero by cop
>get tazed instead
>next fifty years spent in le nuthouse
welcome to hell

that's what i'm trying to avoid dude

>17

How old are you now?

I'm surprised you're not already dead from overdosing on cum

Also good luck, living is for idiots and faggots

i'm 23 now

“But will I live to see 24? The way things are going I don’t know.”

just turned 23, i really don't want to see 24.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c

Do like me. Knock up 5 different women. Cream pie everything you touch. End up with more kids that you can possibly afford to raise. See them never. Pay child support. Currently raw dogging my current gf and another girl. Have pregnancy fetish. Just enjoy knocking them up and leaving them. All while Living in poverty while making $96k a year.

I’m a piece of shit and I know it but I’m living life to the fullest doing exactly what i want to do. Can’t wait until those kids are grown and I’m still force feeding my load to 18-27 year olds trying to knock them up when I’m 60. Fuck this gay earth

i'm glad you know what you want
i don't know what i want really

People that off themselves just can't think of anything they want to do. Instead of an hero, how about just leave. Move to different state, different coast. How do you know you can't be happy when you haven't even tried yet?

It only gets worse as you get older but some stuff gets better. Some people just need to accept love into their life and boom they’re better. If you had a dysfunctional childhood or have ever been a victim you’re significantly more likely to consider suicide.

Just move somewhere you’ve always wanted to live and see if that helps. If no then anhero the fuck out of yourself.

that is a myth
no bullet with enough force to enter your skull will lose enough momentum to be stopped by skull on the other side

That's the best and worst thing I've ever read in my life, W

a straight shot through your temples at close range will most likely turn your brain to mush. it will shoot through the most dire parts of the brain and you'll basically collapse and go unconscious as your lungs fill with blood. very messy, but a near death guarantee. suicide is a permanent answer to a possibly temporary position, please really think on this shit before posting on here like an edgelord, good luck with your life and choices regardless man.

but, really, a .380? faggot, get a full size pistol like a real man and blow your brains out with it. i got a full size 9mm beretta in a lockbox in case i ever want to commit sudoku myself

Do you have a goal user, an actual goal. Not getting up in the morning, not getting a gf but something you want to be, somewhere you want to go. The reason your unhappy user is because you think you have reached the end and there are no more roads to cross. You have no direction,so you think this must be the end. But its actually because you don't have something you truly want. You're not doing things for you, your making life about other people when it should be about you. You have two choices user, keep self deprecating, choose to ignore the possibilities and ignore your own wants. Or pick a goal, choose an ideal you want for your life, choose to live for the sake of yourself and do something you have have always wanted and only because you want to.
Before going through with it, just think about not what could of been but what could be. Truly think don't ponder it, don't brush over it think.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hi-ZKAKMo&t=1s
this song always helps me user, hope it helps you too.

Actually you’re wrong pal. Please cite your source or shut up. It’s a well known proven fact that a .22 can and does enter the skull and not always exit. So please see yourself out

dont miss the head. or just go outside.

>selfish of him
He cares for you jackoff. Caring isn't selfish.
No shit. He was pointing out how it can go wrong.

kek implying a 9mm is somehow much more manly than a .380

don’t make me laugh

There's better things to do in life than death. make something out of it OP

If you possess real skillz you will insert handgun up rectum and fire hitting brain.

probably the temple. using a pillow as a suppressor might work as my old teachers cousins fag husband blew his fuckin head off at midnight and no one heard

please tell me youre white

Why don't you just take the money you have an rent out a hooker? Buy a one way ticket to Cambodia and take it from there. Watch a movie. Walk across the fucking continent. Be a useful idiot rather than making a mess

Try living it. It’s the best and the worst. I’m basically a charming handsome man but I’m a piece of shit monster with horrible intentions for women. It’s gets me off knowing someone else is slaving and suffering raising my bloodline. I should not feel the way I do. I am ashamed to admit it but not ashamed to actually continue doing it

Yes I am. I hate niggers too.

>kek heghugh dont make me laugh

read the post again dumb newfag. i'm talking about the size of the pistols and not caliber of the bullets. fucking retarded. like one of the kids on xbox who thinks they know everything about guns because they play cod. of course a 9mm chambered gun is going to be bigger than a .380.

Attached: 1543702213403.gif (200x200, 505K)

something tells me I need to earn 96k to afford that kind of lifestyle

can't afford to leave the state i'm in currently

there's nowhere i've ever wanted to go either, i've tried everything i can think of

i appreciate it, and i've been thinking about it for a long time, and the .380 is the easily most accessible gun besides a single load 12GA, and i'd have to drive an hour to get that

i did have a goal and i achieved it. i thought that would fill a void and it hasn't. i can't find anything that'll entirely fill my void.

lol wants to kill himself, an hour is too far to drive... no wonder youre sad

>can't afford to leave the state i'm in currently
Why not? You married? Kids? Work any job for a few weeks, quit, take money and start your journey. You can find work as you go. Don't use money as an excuse. Sell anything you have that you can't carry. It can be done, it's just easier to think of reasons why it's hard.

I learned that from the Zombie Survival Guide!

I don't recommend doing it bud. Pick up a guitar or something shit. I'm dying of skin cancer but I just play my feelings away. Hope the best for you man.

You cite your sources first bitch

I know a man who shot himself with a .22 and became retarded. Should have used something bigger with more power. He's not bullshitting lol

What was the goal.

.22 cal is not gaunteed to go through the skull. .22 hits bone and travels where it wants to. You could shoot yourself in the head and the round come out your neck. I have seen it, not that user but, there is a source for you.

>soft point
Being this retarded

become an EMT, i thought being useful and helping people was the answer
it wasn't

Again your not thinking about yourself. You picked that goal because you wan't to make others happy, but eventually the novelty wears off. Pick a goal for yourself. Don't think about what helps others or what affects others. People say being selfish is wrong, but only by being selfish can you get somewhere.

You ungrateful fucker. Your dad has done so much for you and now you're thinking of doing this to him? He'll be broken my dude. He's already lost so much. If he loses you too, he won't survive. Don't do it OP. Please man. I'm trying to be real with you even though this is Yea Forums. Just think about your dad man. You'll kill his soul, even if he doesn't end up killing himself. Damn man. Don't do it. Things will get better man. I promise.

i have no literal idea of anything i want, i stopped thinking about it when i was small and don't know what i want.
hell, even when i was a child my dad would ask me what i want for christmas and i told him i didn't want anything

i've been thinking about my dad and have been trying since i was 17
he's even told me before he would entirely understand that if i had did something like that he wouldn't be far behind
at least he'd stop suffering for garbage like me

Do you have any fantasies? Not goals but just some image that comes into your imagination that makes you feel the happiest you ever feel?

not really, i get excited when i think about killing myself or my mom's boyfriend, but it's impossible to find him now.
so, you know, the only things i guess i do want have a similar ending

It's okay to want things user. And your dad wants you to want things as well. He loves you and could not be happier to see his boy live. To live is to want, that's why you need to actually think. Ever wanted to ride a motorcycle. Every wanted to beat the shit out of your pedo fuck molester. Ever wanted to go camping, smoke weed with the speaker all the way up. Right now is the best time for you just to live. Don't care about what others think or the consequences think about the happiness that can be attained from it.

Why is it impossible?

If you want to be sure you won't pussy out you must do it fast. Lock and load and shoot without thinking about what you are doing. Also, get the shotty if u can.

I wanted to rope myself but pussied out the last sec because I kept thinking. Hope you find your peace somehow user

I quit being a paramedic after 10 years it's all bullshit you never make a difference. It's all in the name public servant. And by public I mean crackheads fat asses boomers fakers and people who get dildos stuck in their asses. Get a real job and make real money.

out of all of that, i just want to torture him and kill him. i've done a lot of those things, and at the end i don't know what satisfaction feels like.
i genuinely appreciate you trying, at least for my dad's sake dude. it's nice knowing there's still good people out there somewhere

>tried

Why not track him down then.

i did try, i had found my mom at the very least and she wouldn't let me have him or tell me anything about him.

then she quit her job and it's genuinely impossible to find her or him, i've paid for a PI to look for them and he couldn't find anything, felt so lost that he couldn't find anything and refunded me all of my money

Former paramedic here, pretty much anywhere in the head work. Especially if the barrel is up against the skin the bullet will pass through the skull allowing the expanding gases in the skull causing pressure damage to the brain. Most failures are due to the gun being placed in the mouth.

What did your mom work as.

worked in a speaker repair place

can you get her details from them.

Has anyone noticed the sudden big increase in "public suicides" on Yea Forums?

dont do it, you will regret it later on when life is better. suicide does nothing but create more problems for other people and wastes your own perfectly good life. theres infinite things you can do and lfie is too short as it is, you will probably get cancer and die in 20 years so might as well enjoy it while you can. you are just in a slump and your brain is being tricked by faulty body chemistry that once is properly addressed, you will feel back to normal and wonder what the fuck you were thinking right now

also most handgun suicide attempts are failures and you will leave yourself maimed or braindead

Attached: 1552765781113.jpg (575x1024, 122K)

i have no idea what a soft point is, but a hollow point has a hole at the tip of the bullet, so as it’s going through, it’s taking shit with it. regular rounds just push shit out of the way. human skulls are thicker than you think. a .380 round might not even go all the way through.
as for positioning, stand on a tall chair with a noose around your neck, shoot yourself in the temple and jump at the same time.
>double whammy

hollow points are designed to limit penetration and slow down rapidly when hitting something, so you can minimize collateral damage like hitting innocent people behind the target you are shooting at., .380 is already a weak round taht most people dont recommend for self defense and those that do, recommend using FMJ because hollow points limit the penetration of the weak and slow round so badly. OP is going to end up with a bullet 1" into his skull and in painful surgeries and hospitlizations and forcefed antibiotics and liquid food for the next 3 months if he attempts it

op whats you kik. i feel like i need to talk to you. i may be able to help you find something to live for

Benzos and alcohol we're not the method I used, they just made me fine with doing it

>dont do it, you will regret it later on when life is better.

Yeah, genius. Later on in life, he'll regret being dead. Good advice.

i don't have kik, i'm sorry

Watashi wa was here

Discord?

Also just make one then faggot, nothings stopping you.

Attached: 1521674594178.jpg (640x960, 98K)

do you have discord?
i think i could help

i have discord
cherrygrovedude#5952

you should make a kik