My kidney blood work result

my kidney blood work result
>ureum 59 mg/dL
>creatinine 1.44 mg/dL
>eGFR (CKD-EPI) 64 ml/min/1.73m2
>urine acid 6.35 mg/dL
>bilirubine total 0.41 mg/dL

i'm scared as fuck right now, what do?

Attached: kidney-disease-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

could be worse

Attached: 1518098308200.png (571x540, 489K)

I ain't no doctor man. What does that mean?

You have renal insufficiency

He's gonna die. Rip OP

get someone to donate you a kidney lol

fuck

what can i do to improve it or not make it worse?

Well not a doctor, but not drinking and eating healthy food is pretty good. Also drink lots of water.

The fuck? Why are the kidneys and liver and shit in the ribcage

Med fag here, how old are you? And did you have any problems apart from the blood work, why did you need it?

hey medfag answer my question
fuck OP, he's a fag and we both know he's going to die
I am a doctor

Liver is supposed to be behind the ribcage, the kidneys aren’t even behind the ribcage in the picture. So that’s correct. However they should of course be placed on the backside (dorsal) not on the front (ventral)
>You’re a doctor and don’t understand basic anatomy, kek.

If that's where the liver goes then where's the space for the lungs?
Checkmate, atheists

I know this is bait but anyway, you don’t see the whole ribcage you molested incel

Attached: SmartSelect_20190226-161822_Clover.jpg (627x658, 165K)

am 31 and no i had the bloodwork to check for any issues

i do bodybuilding and i take steroids and stuff. but had been off steroids for 4 months when doing the test. blood pressure was good on the low side actually tho i forgot the number

i also had it tested last year when i was on a lot of steroids and the result was pretty much the same 1.47 creatinine back then, 1.44 now

no health problems that i actually notice so far

What was your EGFR back then?

>no health problems that i actually notice so far
How’s your peeing? What’s the color of the urine, anything in it like small clots or blood? How much water do you drink a day and what supplements/medicine have you been taking over the years?

UREUM 44
KREATININE (IFCC) ▲ 1.47
RATIO
UREUM/KREATININE
eGFR (CKD-EPI) ▼ 63 [3]
URINEZUUR 4.3

So egfr and creatinine were almost the same back then when on the steroids

My gf knows a little about this stuff and she said you’re at maybe 50% kidney function. Not sure if she’s spot on. Didn’t share info like age and any other health factors so she could be off

>How’s your peeing? What’s the color of the urine, anything in it like small clots or blood? How much water do you drink a day and what supplements/medicine have you been taking over the years?

peeing is normal, color is yellow to whitish depending on water intake. i do not drink enough water generally, working on this now...

i also eat a lot of protein (mostly chicken breast) other than that i used dutasteride for a few years, no other meds

use also fish oil and vitamin d3 and a multi vitamin

50% holy shit it's over for me smh fuck

Yeah Steroids will do it. Usually they fuck with the liver though. Bet your ALT and AST were high as well. Wait till you're jaundiced. Stop taking the stupid oral roids like a meathead idiot.

my liver values were good, i dont use orals i just inject testosterone and deca durabolin usually

what about what this guy says?

Attached: b0f9de2f-9523-41a2-882b-5ce70eade9ef.jpg (849x701, 147K)

Nothing to worry about OP, if you really are a bodybuilder. You serum creatinine is not crazy high, your eGFR however is (a score for your kidney function). Muscular people tend to be underscored with this formula, because their muscles producer a higher amount of creatinin which makes it look like your kidneys are failing when they’re actually not. As you said, keep up the water drinking but don’t go overbaord with it.

>tldr; Muscle mass can make it look like you have renal failure, when in fact you don’t.

You swallowed or were perfromed to swallow a bullet. Literally.

Btw it’s medfag again, your eGFR is low is what I meant, but underscored

I read that theory, see I posted the linkhowever how can one be sure that it's not actual kidney failure? i dont want to tell myself comforting things that may not be true you know what i mean

but i definitely have above average muscle mass, i'm 182cm and 100kg very hard look not much fat, tho i dropped down to 95kg now after 4 months off the steroids

are steroids a direct cause of kidney damage or is that only when they give you hypertension and too much muscle mass?

so creatinine isnt crazy bad but egfr is? what does that mean and what should i do?

fuck i'm so scared now, going to see my doctor again tomorrow ask him what to do fuck

Let me explain, eGFR is a formula which takes into account your serum creatinine as a measure for your kidney function. So your creatinine is high, but not of the charts. Hence you have a kidney function of 64 eGFR, which is a mild reduction. Muscle mass is directly correlated to creatinine levels. So your creatinine is higher than normal, but in your case it’s expected because of your muscle mass. Compare it to BMI, if you calculate it i’m quite sure you’d be overweight. Simply because the formula doesn’t take muscle mass into account. It’s a formula for normal mass people. To test your kidney function in another way you could go to the doctor and ask him if they could measure your cystatin C levels instead as the eGFR is not the correct way to measure it in your case

>you could go to the doctor and ask him if they could measure your cystatin C levels instead as the eGFR is not the correct way to measure it in your case

good i will ask him tomorrow

im so scared i dont want to end up on dialysis, if i have to give up exercising and protein etc i will do it, anything but kidney failure please s m h

I really thunk you should just calm down, also 64 eGFR isn’t as bad as you think it is. Keep in mind you only need about 15% of your kidney function to keep your bosy going. Just go to the doctor to measure your cystatin C, you might have to go to the nephrologist to get this test.

ok thanks a lot, you have been more than helpful

i will do exactly that