How do I meet girls like this? Like, what do I do? I look pretty good. I am fit...

How do I meet girls like this? Like, what do I do? I look pretty good. I am fit. But I don't know where I can find these types of women.

Attached: 1548960979140.jpg (960x882, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/5/33
sunnah.com/muslim/54
quran.com/8/55
quran.com/98/6
quran.com/4/76
quran.com/8/12
quran.com/61/4
quran.com/66/8
quran.com/4/74
quran.com/66/9
quran.com/9/111
quran.com/9/33
quran.com/48/28
quran.com/3/110
sunnah.com/bukhari/65
quran.com/9/123
quran.com/8/39
quran.com/2/191
quran.com/2/193
quran.com/4/47
quran.com/3/151
quran.com/4/89
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go out and talk to them. It’s crazy how the most beautiful girls never get spoken to when out because people are to intimidated to say hello. Most of the time they will be pleased to meet you

Live in a nice suburban New England neighborhood

Yeah, no. You dont randomly start talking to girls you don't know or never seen on street. That is retarded. What I am basically asking is what kind of 'groups' do these girls hang around with.

by going to your local STI clinic

Applebees

For some reason I always see the hottest chicks at vacation spots / tourist places.

>You dont randomly start talking to girls you don't know or never seen on street. That is retarded.

You're right, that's unheard of. Nobody does that, it's too crazy to even think about.

Attached: 1496269970699.jpg (950x633, 224K)

not online my dear friend

Church, youth ministrey or cell groups or groups that meet young adult groups from churches basically

They look like average girls at my university. So I'd suggest you start studying at a german university.

They look like a bunch of niggers

only fuckbois do it. and the mentally ill.

NO U!

standard college girls, so prob college. (Or go to campus if you don't want to school, esp bars in the area)

Hide in your basement you shy ugly fuck

>You dont randomly start talking to girls you don't know or never seen on street.
Yeah, you can. Just be nice, friendly, and direct. Introduce yourself, first. Turn to her, "Hi, I'm John. I think you're really cute and want to meet you. What's your name?"

The worst that's probably going to happen is, she'll say, "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend," "I"m sorry, I don't want to date anyone right now," or maybe coldly ignore you entirely, but that's ok. Just say something low-key, still friendly, "Rats. My loss. Have a nice day!" And that's it, let her have her space from there on out.

>new england

Girls generally don't look like this in New England.

Racial phenotypes and migration patterns in the USA are a thing. Most girls in NE are either french irish or italian descent. The frog women are the worst: ugly, big noses, strong chins, etc. Italian descent tends to be swarthy and greasy looking, and the irish girls can range from ok looking to freckled monstrosity.

The girls in OP's photo all have strong scandinavian features. Girls just don't look like that in new england, sorry. Also note the hair colors...all way too light to be even remotely common in NE.

-NE resident

Attached: 1547723128249.jpg (581x600, 91K)

Or you just make fun of them first and go from there.

Attached: anna.jpg (960x959, 210K)

Am I the only one that doesn't find these very attractive?

Do you guys even leave your house?

Yeah the chick on the right is good looking but the other 4 are average at best.

I'll even say below average.

Just leave your house WTF.

>"Rats. My loss. Have a nice day!"

Man, Yea Forums always does wonders for my self esteem. I may be trash but at least i'm not the guy who says that.

Attached: 1496268019525.jpg (537x537, 41K)

Can support. Which citydo you study in?

I'd recommend a studying something usefull. Stem fields or economics for example. If your university has a lot of social studies you will meet nice girls and have a useful degree in the end.

Not asking that question here is a fine start.

This is the correct answer
Join a college club and your set
I did yoga for a year, and I swear these girls would throw themselves at me
This one chick would position herself in front of my mat, no panties, and purposely work that ass
We started going out after a couple weeks.
College yoga is the shit

They do look like fairly average college girls. If you haven't studied anything yet, try nursing school. There are flocks of them. I haven't had any issue, and that's what I'm doing.

have a chocolate penis that ejaculates money.

You want to leave the convo on a friendly note that gives closure, so she doesn't feel threatened that you're going to keep coming on to her day after day like a b-tard, or sperg out on her, or become stalking and threatening if you met her at a public place like a bus stop where she will see you again.

Jesus, it's called being polite and social. Stop being an autismo.

Literally most Americans do this.

Science lab partners. It's like fishing with dynamite every semester.

You mean girls who can barely talk and want money. Have fun with that.

Of course, you sound like a really knowledgeable guy in matters of social interaction. Rats, my fault then, have a nice day.

Attached: 1496269789941.jpg (640x640, 101K)

I work as a respiratory therapist and you are spot on. Nursing attracts really compassionate women, and whores. There's always drama in my hospital's NICU and psych ward because the nurses are fucking other nurses' boyfriends. Or they'll get petty when I talk to a new female nurse who started working here. I feel like I'm in one of those hospital soap operas

Yeah, most americans get their dick cut at birth too, so?

Do you also tip your fedora at them?

got pics of your coworkers?

Hey user. University my man.

chilis

Attached: 1551918287078.jpg (624x960, 76K)

Agreed. I mean, realistically, I’d fuck any of them. But I wouldn’t run to tell anyone afterward.

In my experience...on the occupational crazy scale, nurses are second only to hairdressers.

>Rats. My loss.

Attached: 1552124570631.jpg (326x302, 14K)

Kek

Those who are again Allah are to be killed, crucified or have their hand an foot cut of on opposing sides.
>quran.com/5/33
Muslims will kill jews till the end of time.
>sunnah.com/muslim/54 - Press CTRL+F and search for 2922
Disbelivers are worse then animals.
>quran.com/8/55
Disbelivers are the worst creatures.
>quran.com/98/6
Disbeliver are allies of satan.
>quran.com/4/76
Remember, Allah will cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike from them every fingertip.
>quran.com/8/12
Allah loves those who fight for him.
>quran.com/61/4
PERHAPS Allah will allow you into paradies, no guarantee.
>quran.com/66/8
Die for Allah and you get into paradies.
>quran.com/4/74
Muhammad was to strive against the disbelivers.
>quran.com/66/9
Muslims have a covenant with Allah to kill and get killed.
>quran.com/9/111
Islam is to rule over all other religions, if they like it or not.
>quran.com/9/33
>quran.com/48/28
Muslims are better then the rest of makind.
>quran.com/3/110
As you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
>sunnah.com/bukhari/65 - Press CTRL+F and search for 4557
Fight the disbelivers next to you.
>quran.com/9/123
Fight them till there is only Islam (fitnah = trail, testing, temptation, disorder, unbelief).
>quran.com/8/39
Kill the disbelivers where ever you find them.
>quran.com/2/191
>quran.com/2/193
Believe, before we obliterate faces and turn them toward their back.
>quran.com/4/47
Muslims will cast terror in the hearts of those who disbelieve
>quran.com/3/151
If disbelivers turn away from Allah, kill them.
>quran.com/4/89

uni girls mainly, lookup some uni events on facebook in your area, if theyre events theyre intended to be social, you can talk to them there