APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!
You know who you are.
The little favors wearing their sisters panties that swore to me blumph was a Russian agent!
You promised it was true!
What do you have to say for yourselves after lying to me and everyone for over 2 fucking years?
Well?!?

Attached: 999DDA9C-58D7-4546-988D-B6C2852018BF.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKxeo67fn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry

It was /pol/ nigga.
Also, the piss tape is fake. That was /pol/ too.

Oh no no no.
Yea Forums is the soarce of this thrash.
The once might Yea Forums that made the news once a month.
Now nothing more than circle jerk threads for trannys and the #resistance.
Thanks to you nerds we all look like idiots!
/pol/ is having the time of their lives holding this over everyone’s heads.
Meanwhile all of us on Yea Forums look like the retarded step child with sex addiction!
I’m done!
Officially joining team Trump.
I won’t be lied to anymore!

Attached: 472369F3-AE7B-4A31-B1C7-905D1233A5B6.jpg (800x533, 85K)

Dude still obstructed justice though, if he was innocent why did he fight so hard to shut down the investigation. Muller missed something, maybe he was threatened, maybe his evidence was destroyed. Lots here that doesn’t quite make sense yet.

Just stop.
You’re making it worse.
I can no longer call myself a hilldog and yang will always be a literal who so none of it matters anymore.
The lies have to stop.

Attached: FD09BEF6-F034-469D-B49A-51B062A35AC0.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

He didn't want the brain dead faggots on the left wasting more of the tax payers money.

>Dude still obstructed justice though
Stop lying, you fucking child.
Didn't your father give you the, grow the fuck up speech?
McCabe, Rosenstein and Mueller have said no investigations were obstructed because of Comey's firing.

Yeah! And deepthroat was lying about Nixon too!

> Acting FBI Director
Kek, after seeing what happened to Comey I’d be sucking trumps balls too

Like I already said, grow up.
You've been given the information refuting your batshit lie, it's time for you to move on.

Why?
McCabe is a multi millionaire.
He could quit and instantly get a private sector job from one of his corrupt friends.

Yeah cause money is all that matters, not like there’s any power in being the head of the fucking FBI

Isn’t Comey in Japan taking selfies?
It would seem that anything done to Comey is completely self inflicted.
How can anyone say that Comey was not a lying peice of shit from day one now?
That the whole point.
All our hopes and dreams of saving America from nazis is up in flames because those leading the charge where lying to us and most likely themselves as well.
It’s over.
We cannot recover from this.
I’m done looking like a barely functioning brainlet.
I’m done with Democrats.
If you can’t beat um, join um.
It’s I found out what winning tastes like.
Trump 2020

Attached: 51DF9D58-D315-40D5-BC80-01CA05D469D1.jpg (620x470, 76K)

What does that have to do with him apparently sucking Trumps dick?
Are you implying McCabe is a weasel without any ideals?

> That the whole point
> It’s I found out what winning tastes like

Well, you already write like a republican.

They found out it was the Jews messing with elections, they have more to gain from it not the Russians. That's why it's gonna be swept under the rug

Yeah we’ll get used to it asshole.
I’m on the Trump train now and no amount of bullying, threats or more lies is going to change that.
Where do you people even get the nerve to post in the face of what you have done?
Lying to everyone and trying brush it off with “oh look grammatical errors, that means my claims are all true”.
Fucking done!

Attached: 6C025742-1B8B-4E19-9341-14D71ED7A0AA.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

What do I have to say?

You're still a faggot

Kek, mad
I’m not even a dem, I’m just a troll. Way to get worked up over nothing retard.

Attached: 1553517922040.jpg (480x438, 26K)

santa isn't real

Attached: 1553389547012.jpg (1024x688, 341K)

That was what initially brought me to Yea Forums but now, after all this, I’m thinking it’s time I re-evaluated my life.
Maybe I am just a sick degenerate who was so weak I allowed myself to be manipulated by Democrats for, what I can only imagine, decades.
I’m so confused.
My whole world view has been shaken to its core.

Attached: 4113481750.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

Thanks for the braap friendo.
It makes this a little easier.

Attached: 1552894722157.jpg (620x413, 49K)

There were no Russian bots cause we were the Russian bots faggot. We elected him cause it'd be funny. And now it's out of hand.

>now it's out of hand.
What's out of hand?

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!

Attached: 30C22F83-07F5-480E-BF75-6A7A05FD8EDC.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

We learned that Russia undeniably interfered in the election that put Trump in power... You realize that this is not good news for Trump, right? His presidency is illegitimate, and his policies will have to be undone

You’re a shit troll then

>We learned that Russia undeniably interfered in the election that put Trump in powe
No you didn't. You heard someone say that and chose to believe it without ever being shown actual proof.
The only thing you've learned was how to be a good sheep.

You. Dan like how the US interferes in pretty much any election in the Middle East?

You mean like how someone said 'no collusion' and you chose to believe it without seeing the actual proof?

Its obvious once you check the numbers. They all line up, its hard to not see where either. You are telling me I can save 30% on hotel rooms from hotels.com, don't I feel stupid for not buying it RIGHT NOW, how could I be so blind.

Kinds like someone said collusion and shown you know proof?
This is why you didn’t make the debate team

*no proof*
Fucking spellcheck......

The new Yea Forums lib snowflake meme excuse now is Trump was never the target the russians were.

It’s literally in the report summary, you militant shill.

After Barr gets done with them nobody is going to want that job.

We knew that before the report. The report was about collusion.
Now apologize

No it wasn’t, it was about interference, possible collusion and obstruction.

i wish i had some chicken nuggets or better yet chicken wings

So you didn’t listen to the fbi and all those advisors already saying there was interference before muller was even appointed?
Yes. Yes you did.
This is just a 1/2 ass attempt to link it to trump to get him out CSU’s your a sour pissy pants pussy he won.

>You mean like how someone said 'no collusion' and you chose to believe it without seeing the actual proof?
I never said that, until I see proof I don't believe anyone.
The burden of proof is on the ones claiming it's true, just in case you didn't know that.

Oh I was certain about interference, but a substantial part of Barr’s summary validates 2 separate attacks from the Russians on the election. Possible collusion was the next item addressed, then obstruction. As for obstruction, there was no conviction, but no exoneration.

Don’t you feel like a you are acting like a child?

>It’s literally in the report summary
Yeah, a report isn't proof in my eyes.
I mean actual proof.

Post this windmill on 5 other profiles to keep Yea Forums properly air conditioned

No.
You still have a belief the presidency was ill gotten, with no proof.

>APO{LOG}IZE

Attached: aviary-image-1546016579348.jpg (600x646, 110K)

Well, then you too should be asking to see the full report and all evidence gathered.

I didn’t say that. I will gladly say he is unfit for office and clearly, publicly obstructed justice, though.

Do t worry, it will come out.
The dems are so livid their gonna soupena the shit outta everyone all over again in their own investigation.

I’d prefer him not as president, nut I fail to see the obstruction part.

You do get that that was literally the object of the investigation, right? I mean, I know trumpists are dumbfucks, just DAMN

Well it should come out. Barr is a political appointee who made an unsolicited op-ed about his belief that a sitting president can’t commit obstruction. Constitutionally it’s up to congress to make that judgement, it was the 2nd article of Impeachment against Nixon, and all material from the special council were provided to congress, including the grand jury material.

Well, he believed he was innocent and fired Comey for it. But, that doesn’t mean everyone around him was, so he cut off a legitimate investigation in fear of his own ass, in an attempt to obstruct an investigation that may lead to him or others. He told Lester Holt as much, but he’s such a fool (even if he is innocent), that his actions obstructed a legitimate investigation of many other people. It’s pretty clear.

>you too should be asking to see the full report and all evidence gathered.
Oh, I would love to see that.
I would also like the see all the FISA information declassified.

He’s president. He can appoint anyone he wants as fbi director. People just used it as an excuse to rope it in.

He probably wouldn’t have lasted long anyway if the election went the other way. After stating the email server thing is worthy of investigation

You support a literal moron, congratulations. I'm sure you are one as well.

99% of the current dem candidates are morons.
The other 1% haven’t declared their candidacy yet.
Which moron are you supporting?

You mean on Carter Page? He was being tracked by the FBI since 2014, so you might find it all justified. But hey, why not? At least as much that can be shown without compromising methods and sources.

Except he clearly stated on camera why he fired Comey in connection with the FBIs Russia investigation. That’s obstruction of justice in its clearest form.

How so, investigation still went on. Wasn’t obstructed. McCabe took that and ran....

True. But it’s not about whether it was successful or not. The legal definition is the intention.

I’m also not saying your wrong, it I do not remember him explicitly saying that’s why he fired comey.

I’d ,Ike a link, and please don’t retort with a ‘fuck you, use google’. I’m legit asking....

This one was totally assblasted

Attached: 2wxfln.jpg (531x500, 68K)

Just YouTube the Lester Holt interview.

I could for you if you need me to, but it might be easier for you.

Look at the bright side. When the republicans loose they can investigate whoever the next democrat president for collusion with china and all in all act like the democrats have and treat their president like theyve treated trump. Fair is fair after all. All this "rising above" have only emboldened the left and created more division. I honestly think some real conflict is needed before everyone can be civilized.

It's funny to see the republitard shills leaning so hard on the collusion angle, as if that's the only relevant part of the report. It's like, lose 99 times, but only the one victory matters. Ludicrous amount of doublethink with these morons

Here, for the sake of anyone else following, this puts two public incidents of obstruction into context, quickly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKxeo67fn4

4 page memo? From Barr? Not Mueller himself?

Ya all those dudes in jail and 2 years of investigations, convictions, etc can't be shrunk into this small pamphlet of fuckery.

I want the whole damn report. I want EVERYONE to have access to it.

Til then this is just a shit show. But this whole thing has been so what's changed?

Also someone needs to just leak the fuck.

Attached: 1548476154277.png (196x197, 34K)

Maybe, they sure went to extreme extents on Benghazi and her Emails, so I would expect no less. Maybe it’s a good thing from either side. But for now, trump has 1 investigation over with and 8 more that we know of still ahead.

Good. Why are not NOT having regularly reviewed investigations into the upper echelons of elected officials on a regular basis? Like, why the fuck is this not a simple "You are in an extreme position of power and authority and we should probably conduct a bit more than a simple background check to see if you've had some speeding tickets that went unpaid." Maybe if they are under the microscope more, they'll fuck shit up behind the scenes less. Maybe if they know someone is going to do some serious digging into them, they will opt out of running for office in the first place.

It’ll happen, it’s just going to take a process. The house voted 420-0 for it to be released, each side for different reasons. But they do agree.

This guy gets it.

Does your mom know that you use your phone to lie on the internet? She might revoke your phone privileges if she did.

All of it, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, all the information pertaining to the warrants.
Everything.

Sure, everything. Hopefully people on either side are willing to look at it from 360 degrees, not just try to cherry pick their predetermined notions.

Just because the investigation didn’t find anything doesn’t mean that nothing nefarious occurred. OJ Simpson was acquitted. But, we do have to move on. As far as the release of the report. Even if/when it is, it will be likely 65% blacked out with redactions.

he didn't try to shut down shit

and do not give me the James comey (who leaked a classified memo to the press and got fired for it) excuse

Attached: 8ijkdiwovxn21.jpg (568x767, 69K)

but the Democrats control the press

non binding resolution

might as well be a love note from 5 year old
the vote carried 0 power

people are in jail for money laundering and lying to FBI. nothing related to collusion - the purpose of the investigation. you won't get the whole report, because that would breach the 4th amendment. You'd need more crime for that. It was a bust. Pure and simple. There was no russian collusion.

It all came from Fusion GPS, which Jeb Bush bought and McCain leaked.

Attached: Jew Mind Control.jpg (764x1548, 249K)

>You promised it was true!

It is true. Trump is "innocent" only in the legal sense- the political version of OJ Simpson.

He did it, and he continues to do it.

>wasting money

His investigation turned a profit though, like in the millions...

The purpose of the investigation was to ascertain the degree of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, collusion is just one small part of the mandate.

But you go on, keep tooting that horn

37 indictments, genius. Hey, how's that 10% tax cut treating you? You know, the one Trump promised when Congress wasn't even in session? You people are basically Dr. Strangelove.

Anyone that knows basic facts, not memorizing catchphrases.
>Q: We tried to get your campaign and the other campaigns to hold forth or whether or not they supported the current GI bill. In congress, a sneaky vote in the house — no roll call - is going to cut money from the GI bill to allow for other expenditures for vets. Vets were upset. “No, don’t take money from us and reallocate it. Find the savings elsewhere.” Do you support maintaining the GI bill the way it is and growing it instead of cutting it?

>TRUMP: I don’t want to hurt our vets. We treat illegal immigrants better than our vets. I’m going to help the vets. I’m going to only help them. — unlike Hillary Clinton who thinks the vets are getting too much? They’re not. I’ve traveled, seen so many vets I know so many vets now and have a lot of friends. I have developed great friendships among the vets. Our vets are —

>Q: Is that a yes, “I do support the current GI bill?”

>DONALD TRUMP: No. I want to bring jobs back to our country and make the country grow again. I just traveled. I won so many states in a row in massive landslides and part of the reason was trade. Not what you brought up at the beginning of the show, totally inappropriate. Part of the reason I won was because of trade and I talk trade and I’m the only one that can do anything about trade.

Remember the teflon don?

Apologize? Don't make me laugh you sad faggot

weak and predictable
you got taken again kid

you would suck them regaurdless

Libfucks btfo

Attached: 6700461778.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

Remember Benghazi, bitch?

sure kid

>I won’t be lied to anymore!

>Officially joining team Trump.

And nothing of value was lost

Kinda like the brain dead faggots on the right wasting 20+ years worth of money investigating the Clintons and only finding out that Slick Willy was getting his dick sucked by a fat intern?

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

You mean that time the Republican controlled Congress slashed the State Dept's budget so they had insufficient security and some diplomats got killed?

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

feels great man

Attached: trump wins again.jpg (605x643, 76K)

his phone is smarter than he is

LOLLING so hard at conservatives right now. If Trump was so sure the report exonerated him, he would tell the Attorney General to release the whole report, not a "summary" created by his own crony.

That would require them to have enough self-awareness to feel shame...
Don't hold your breath.

weak and predictable

And the idiocy continues...

I like how you literally had no counter-argument to all these different points, but still felt the need to make a feeble response.

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

ITS OVER SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOST

weak and predictable

Democrats just won the 2018 election, and about to win the 2020 elections too. Feels good man.

You mean a Russian hand cut off while reaching in the cookie jar?

no one promised this shit, trump's campaign management was shady as fuck, manafort made his living doing political campaigns in eastern europe and wiki leaks drops during the campaign at a pretty calculated time, this combined with russian bot campaigns that are pro trump

hmmm, nope, no reason to look into this, right cucks?

the whole reason for an investigation is to see if there is fire where there is smoke, and there was smoke

if you just spread open your asshole for russia because it's ''our guy'' and don't even want to know if in fact the guy is controlled foreign opposition then you truly do deserve the label cuck, cause that's what you are

Attached: 55798253_2648413885251649_7762167263028838400_n.png (640x612, 441K)

weak and predictable

He stepped up to run your fucking travesty...
Now it's Time To Liquidate the Traitors.

weak and predictable

have fun bathing in your zog government juice you sad sack of shit

No, that's not good enough. I need to see Trump being literally fucked by Putin's giant cock right in my home. And then Putin pulls out and forces me to take a load in my mouth, while Trump jacks me off and whispers to me "I need your cum to build my wall."

weak and predictable

What is worse to you, Trump being a Russian asset, or Trump and his team being so dumb that there is no possible way they could have worked with Russia even if they wanted to.

The point of the probe was to investigate the many actions that Trump made to suggest that he may be compromised. It is very clear that trump has broken laws, or at the very least has had laws broken for him.

At the end of the day it is a damn good thing that Trump is not a Russian shill, this is the best case. The fact the probe was allowed to be finished and submitted is a victory for justice as all signs pointed to trump wanting to shut it down since day one.

The sad truth now it seems is that Trump is horribly week on Russia, our election was Proven to be meddled in, attacked by Russia for Trump's benefit even if he wasn't involved beyond not caring that it happened. That is damning.

weak and predictable

3 of Trump's advisors are in jail for years for this shit, and you guys are still drinking your own Kool-aid, pretty hilarious.

3 times in the history of the United States where the electoral college voted contrary to the popular vote. Twice in my lifetime, GW Bush and the Orange Barrel.
Maybe not Russian collusion, but certainly billionaire collusion.

weak and predictable

Poor and paltry Bait...

this retarded

weak and predictable

I don't know what zog is, tell me more of your white trash lingo.

the weakest of the weak

Predictably weak

Fucking Traitors need to be breaking rocks at Leavenworth...

weak and predictable

It's because of Republican gerry-mandering, that's how you get Republicans losing the popular vote but winning the electoral college.

weak and predictable

this retarded

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

>of Trump's advisors are in jail for years

For things not related to trump or Russia
mostly process crimes from years before

this is retarded

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Attached: 1da3c9270091037b506b1dfa0ddc11eddf745a82645f5f752ac54de485e89a91.png (640x645, 519K)

you tried.

Attached: blog-94-main.jpg (328x297, 16K)

this weak
this predictable

Already making porn fan-fiction I see.

weak and predictable

Welcome to team Trump.
How's that red pill taste?

Attached: 1450224529081.jpg (529x352, 50K)

The special consul demanded the highest possible sentence for Manafort lying while cooperating with prosecutors.
And Cohen was caught lying about Trump tower moscow.

weak and predictable

cry more

Prosecute the Fucking Traitors...

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Attached: 54514109_10211886761358473_4810839318320906240_n.jpg (960x702, 63K)

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Some of Trump's fans are pissed off Berniebots who saw what Hillary and the DNC did to him.

Attached: 1453262309086.png (1080x1920, 1.38M)

you keep coming back.
is it the trophies?
you like them don't you?

OJ Simpson got off too. Doesn't mean he's innocent.

weak and predictable

the irony

weak and predictable

Who the fuck cares...you enjoy the q larper so much leave /b you cuck...im throwing banana shit at you.

weak and predictable

you tried

Attached: participant_ribbons_1.jpg (500x500, 10K)

you ain't liquidating shit soyboy

When the carefully-curated affirmative action poster boy froze in the headlights, and his booby-prize SecState did 7/8 of fuck-all while American diplomats were murdered on live TV?

Keep Whistling...

Is it a script?
If it's a live user he's REALLY triggered, LULZ...

Plenty of time for special prosecutors, lots of leakers and Deep State fuckers to hang out to dry, lots of LibTard tears...

here you go little man
for the effort

Attached: goodtry.jpg (288x362, 16K)

Right. But it shows the polarized interest of both sides.

Are you still doing this, really?

Could you please take in account how much gay king blumph hated you for doing your job? The little and unworthy actor himself thought the shit on his dick had been Putins. How scared he was.

The Barr Letter and the Mueller Report are two different documents. The former is a summary of the latter made by the man Trump appointed at the Department of Justice. Until the Mueller Report is made public or, at the very least, accessible to Congress, the Barr Letter is toothless. That said, the Barr Letter clearly states that the Mueller Report DOES NOT EXONERATE the President. The White House, FOX, and various corners of the internet are already attempting to spin the Letter as saying the exact, explicit opposite.

There were two basic accusations: Obstruction, which is a criminal statute, and Collusive Activity, which is not a criminal statute, but is an umbrella term under which a variety of criminal activity falls. On Obstruction: Mueller was supposed to make the call on whether Trump could be charged with Obstruction. Barr usurped Mueller's mandate and made the call himself. Barr was selected for his job because he wrote documents stating that the POTUS can't be charged with Obstruction of Justice, and then made sure those docs ended up in front of Trump allies. They did, and Trump hired Barr.

For the last 2.5 years, the cornerstone argument of the Collusion question was that Donald Trump knowingly traded away our foreign policy on Russian sanctions at a time he knew Russia was attacking our Democratic process, and that he did it for his own enrichment. We find today that Mueller never investigated the money-for-sanctions-relief-quid-pro-quo allegations at all.

I must know what ever it is that women DÓ do in the bathtub!

When your bot goes maximum chromosomes..
>Over 9000

"Usurped" - Idiots show themselves by using incorrect vocabulary. You have been outed you fucking twat. He delegated him the authority to make the decision.

Special prosecutor to investigate the democrats is the next reality show for the 2020 election. Time to watch these traitors go to prison.

You don’t have any evidence of his intention.

Attached: 1539594020511.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I apologize. Turns out he is *only* a retarded piece of shit.

The special councils decision to describe the legal facts without making any legal conclusions leaves it up to the attorney general to decide whether the conduct in the report describes a crime. Second paragraph first sentence of the Mueller Report summery by Barr.
The inability for you to read or understand basic concepts assures me you will never hold a position of power or authority in your life. For This I, along with the American people, are grateful.

Considering the Benghazi investigation and Trump's own people ignoring orders half the time, we can only hope Trump gets off his ass for once and pursue this with all his heart.
He will browbeat his yes men into illegal orders, and they will sell him down the river just as Cohen did.
At this point, I kinda hope he wins 2020.
New York is tearing his charity a new asshole over shit people have accused him of doing for decades, and a to have all of that dumped on him during his second term will doom the GOP for good after 50 years of protecting every useless shitbag that rubber stamps their policies.

Remember "the Teflon Don?" He beat a few raps- but he was never "innocent."

Trump will screw up. I guarantee it.

Attached: Yin Yang Peace 2.gif (406x396, 6K)

Please keep coping with your many, many, losses.

>watch these traitors go to prison.

should just line them up and shoot them like the traitors they are

“By Barr”

A loss is 8 years of bitching about Obamacare, then having full congressional power, then being revealed to have no plan, and a brain cancer patient destroying your hopes of erasing that part of Obama's legacy, then unironically defending what's left of it against muh single payer healthcare.
A loss is pussying out of the longest shutdown in history that you start because you can't get votes from your own party for a Wall only you're interested in.
A loss is letting a sleazy bullshit artist hijack the entirety of the conservative movement in spite of not living one iota of its principles.
Dying boomers are watching the GOP implode, and some will recognize that.

The person who was delegated to make the decision by Mueller wrote the summary how fucking shocking. You are literally brainless

You are gonna have lots of fun in 2020. Also the wall has half the 20 billion it needs to be funded already. Just remember any bright ideas you liberals have for at least 40 years will be stopped in the Supreme Court, especially when RBG dies in the near future. What a GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE AS A REAL AMERICAN.

>Also the wall has half the 20 billion it needs to be funded already.
20 billion to build it, billions and billions more to maintain it.
2 years of scraping the couch for quarters, then costing the US economy 11billion in the shutdown and leaving hundreds of thousands of federal workers without pay.
Pretty shitty for a guy who ran on bringing jobs and improving the economy, and he's still short of cash.
>will be stopped in the Supreme Court
A disciplined committee can easily impeach Kavanaugh for prejury in the future.

Does it make it better or worse that trump wasn't in on the Russian scheme to get him elected?
At least if he was in on it we could say that Russia cant just rig an election all by themselves they need some inside help

it turns out manipulating american voters is a fairly straightforward process. Forget about trump None of this is good for America in the long term.

You realize the Lawyer representing all of the false, uncorroborated allegations against him just got arrested for extortion right? The victim was an unbelievable dumb ass that deserves to be raped again. ;)

Also as to the maintenance comment, once its built it will be funded. Especially considering by that time the investigations into the illegal activities of the democratic party will be well underway and they will have lost many seats.

Attached: 2kmqeu.jpg (500x607, 49K)

All the triggers brainlets in this thread, mad and disgruntled over something and someone with zero impact on their lives.
Playing pretend to act like their lives matter according to how much they exert effort and stress upon things they're not connected with.

Attached: 1374961116815.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

You are naive and don’t understand the process. A decision on the penalization of a president has never rested on the AG. It’s up to congress to weigh high crimes and misdemeanors, not the appointed head of the DOJ. It was referred to congress with both Nixon and Clinton.

>You realize the Lawyer representing all of the false, uncorroborated allegations against him
Avenatti is heading the investigation into his charity?
Did Avenatti represent the dozens of women that accused the guy who brags about grabbing pussies of sexual assault?
Was avenatti spearheading the Emoluments clause lawsuit?
The only interesting thing about the Stormy Daniels case was claims of Trump sending muscle to intimidate her, and considering how he or his pal Stone treat inconvenient people, it's not implausible.
>once it's built
Which can take as long as Trump hypothetical 2nd term.
Complete or not, what's stopping a future President or congress defunding it.
>into the illegal activities of the democratic party will be well underway
Republican's have a long history of finding little after deeply bitter investigations.
Decades of hounding Hillary, nothing, and she's probably guilty as shit of many things.
You're pretty good at propaganda and gerrymandering voting districts, not much else.
I'll hold my breath.

the Nick Cage pic kinda fucked your whole thing up, fruitcake

I am actually in a tier 1 law school and will be interpreting your laws in around a year or so. Cant wait.

I look forward to more of your salt in 2020.

Attached: conservatard(1).webm (640x360, 414K)

You aren’t doing very well.

It doesn't matter what you think, you have no power. You honestly, don't even matter.

sure kid

enjoy my future ;)

this weak
this pedictable

cope

you tried

Attached: participant_classic_round_sticker-r3443f66f0eee4a3485334293252dab8f_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg (324x324, 11K)

now I can add retarded to that statement

sure kid

weak and predictable

sure kid

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Its funny because im literally going to be controlling binding precedent in case-law. And you will be judged under it! This world is wonderful these days.

you treid

Attached: item_5rbspt.jpg (267x450, 95K)

You might just want to look up “Jawarski”, Mr. “going places” 1st year law.

you tried

Attached: teamwork-trophy-awards-NLF2Ls.jpg (500x500, 49K)

sure kid

Jaworski?

>You will never know real world history because it is always revised by the most recent victor.

Attached: head.jpg (330x342, 82K)

You know what I’m talking about. We both know he handed everything over to the judiciary committee.