I'm at this shithole unmanned rest stop in the middle of fucking nowhere and there's a cat inside one of the vending...

I'm at this shithole unmanned rest stop in the middle of fucking nowhere and there's a cat inside one of the vending machine.

Trips decides what I do.

Attached: 1549788429144.jpg (900x1200, 318K)

Tip the machine over

Kick the vending machine

How the fuck the cat get in there

Lies

ORDER HIM SOME SNICKERS

CATS LOVE SNICKERS

Through the cat flap
The cat died of old age a long time ago.

some niggers probably shoved him in there

Put something in there to prop the door open so the cat will come out whenever he feels like it

Buy a snickers

Post more pics

And let it out

Old photo is old. OP is a faggot. If trips OP shoots himself in the head on stream.

Free it and if they stick around afterward adopt it because it's really cute and that cuteness is special so you can live a happy life with kitty

Leave it there to die

Fake and gay
Just like you OP

Only option, help the fucking cat or kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit.

. Again

drop items from the top shelf

>Old photo is old. OP is a faggot. If trips OP shoots himself in the head on stream.

Old photo is old. OP is a faggot. If trips OP shoots himself in the head on stream..

There is always a number on the machine that you can call in case it's broken. Call the service and tell them whats up

Buy it a snickers

Attached: 0056.jpg (481x406, 48K)

Old photo is old. OP is a faggot. If trips OP shoots himself in the head on stream.

Rolling for trips

This

This

I second that

take it home