Why did Nancy Pelosi claim that impeaching Trump just wasn't worth it...

Why did Nancy Pelosi claim that impeaching Trump just wasn't worth it, after he party spent all of their time and resources trying to do exactly that every day for the past 2.5 years? Are they retarded?

Attached: nancypelosi.jpg (1842x1036, 99K)

i would suggest proofreading, before asking if others are retarded.

Yes

Attached: argument-typo.jpg (735x541, 35K)

Attached: 8D24F276-999E-46E0-BC69-0185F7550A9C.png (369x317, 108K)

She's right. Impeaching Trump means you just get one of his idiot cronies as a replacement.

That like beating cancer just to discover you have AIDS

Because she knows this collusion b.s. was going to come up empty..so she positioned herself for damage control.

So what was the last 2.5 years then?

uh user, if you can't figure out where the OP's statement(besides spelling and grammar) was already flawed, you might be a trump supporter.

Imagine deflecting this hard. But you're used to losing by now I imagine. Thanks for the 2020 reelection.

?
Mueller made money
Investigation is his job
People are in prison and on trial as a result of this
Why are you against it?

A failed attempt to drag Trumps poll numbers into the teens. You only heard collusion stories 10 times a day for over 2 years.

oh damn, he really can't figure it out.

Attached: 1532452877941.gif (500x375, 499K)

Because at the end of the day, politicians are just going to do what the people keeping them in office want them to do. If the majority of her projected voters are no longer crying for impeachment, she is going to back off with that venture.

Also you can thank the complete nutjob extremists like AOC for steering so far left that even historically leftists (Pelosi) are taking steps to separate themselves from the extreme left in an attempt to gather a few extra votes from moderate Democrat voters.

It's literally all about doing what gets them the most votes. Politicians can promise everything in the world, but if they go rogue and start acting on emotion, they lose voters and don't get reelected.

None of them care dude. It's all about hanging onto that sweet government job as long as possible.

I don't see anything in the reply saying anything about your argument. Just an observation that if you're going to call other people retarded, you should be able to spell.

Look at these lefties hold their heads up and scream at the sky again. I can't wait for 2020 lolol

That's prob why the clowns already announcing a presidential run are the b side crazys and proud to brag about how far left they go.

Yes... Yes, they are.

Because the lefts crimes will be put on the table next, and they're afraid.

And as yet another bonus, the lefts favorite lawyer was just indicted and is currently in jail. I can't handle all this winning. Omg I'm crying laughing

At a certain point its not worth putting out the fire. Easier and safer to just let the house burn and pick up whats left of the garbage and throw it out

Looks about like a dumb saggy bitch. Id still fucker tho

And you think your party wasting 2.5 years of time and resources chasing something made up is the way to do that? Thanks for the reelection

Probably the same reason Mitch spent 8 years trying to make Obama a one term president.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember, but she pulled this same bullshit before. It's her election tactic. She and Conyers both campaigned for re-election back in the day on the platform that they'd impeach Bush Jr. And after they were re-elected, they never did. In fact, there was a moment on the floor of the House when things were getting heated about something else, and a Republican actually began to initiate impeachement proceedings. (sort of an "Oh yeah? Let's do this then!"). Pelosi was in her office and got the news of what was happening, and she RAN down the halls to get into the chamber to put a stop to it on a procedural.

It's all just bullshit.

Hair Führer is the best fundraiser that the corporate Democrats have.