quran.com/8/39
quran.com/2/191
quran.com/2/193
quran.com/4/47
quran.com/3/151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm scared, fren.

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Article 13 is nothing compared to Article 12. Article 12 will potentially kill the film industry.

>laughs in freedom

Attached: c1dbde58f32ca32518601208ecddea5e.jpg (920x539, 50K)

fuck the film industry

youtube.com/watch?v=x_51AQYaSyw

>imagine being a eurocuck

do you not watch videos?

your right,this what you consider "freedom"in america now.ha ha

Attached: bumpstocktrumpmeme.jpg (720x720, 36K)

It's american companies that will suffer the most

What does that shit even mean? Nobody can explain it properly.

FUCK OFF MOHAMMAD ENJOY UNIRONICALLY BUYING A Yea Forums PASS TO LEGALLY BE ALLOWED TO GO ON Yea Forums, CUCK

Attached: 43215969-3DAB-4DEE-B7B5-937AAA555655.jpg (497x750, 46K)

yall are fucked, might be the only time ill say im glad to be american ngl.

Attached: 1545773071909.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Sucks if you're in the EU I guess, enjoy not having anything on your internet, you should have fought it harder.

Attached: 428.jpg (734x520, 77K)

Yeah, yeah. We'll see what happens. In all likelihood, it will fail to do what it's supposed to do, harm some businesses, cause a lot of controversy, be ignored, and eventually get repealed somehow.

>never really looked into it

what does this mean for Americans like me?
bump

bump
>I wanna know too

k.
dont forget to pay your TV license on time there bud.

Article 13 only applies to a limited number of services

These are big user-uploaded content platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, Soundcloud, Vimeo etc. - those whose main purpose is giving access to a large amount of protected works with profit-making purposes.

>profit-making purposes.

This attitude is why you are having your internet taken away from you, you don't appreciate it enough.

Lol. It will set in motion in 2 years, than we realise the tech to implement proper Articel 13 filters are not possible and 3 years from that, it gets cancelled without much harm or inconvinience at all.

just you wait. Europe is just the beginning. if they can censor Europe why can't they censor the world?

Oi fello Europeein m8. Have ye got a l0icence for that picture?

article13.org/no-silly-questions

because america wont allow it lmao

even proxy's wont save us from this, gonna have to set up my own ISP, whos in?

Article 13 reads: If ye post a picture,song,meme,screenshot,anything without asking the original owner/poster(s) permission or to at the least seek whom the originator was then ye shall be punished by anal ravaging m8 #makeeurogr8again

This

Because the EU doesn't control things not in the EU. You all made a big club and put faggots in control of it all, this is the kind of gay shit that happens when you do that.
Honestly, if you had more religious people/conservatives, you would have had a better balance to keep things from swinging so far to the left, hope tipping that fedora was worth it too.

Attached: 425.jpg (240x248, 23K)

Doubt it m8. Have ye got a loicense sayin it?

>hurr durr conservatives

>lets make fun of europe for something that america already has

how's that nsa spying going buddy

Found the europeein

Attached: 1548272455151.png (452x732, 546K)

found the nigger,take your nigger qoutes and get the fuck out now

Pretty well, we still have full access to the entire internet! As a matter of fact, it's going so well, it's like the nsa spying doesn't even exist!

Attached: 1480412327715.jpg (413x395, 21K)

depends on whos in charge. If we some how elect a woman, I'll have to become a devout Christian, cause only God could save us then. You gotta look at how much we suck eurocock, though.

this. 100% this. Get gud, eurocucks

Get gud? They'd probably need a license to do that.

Attached: 1484007857722.jpg (992x744, 302K)

>r.i.p. internet
then after that, nothing changes

Soon, criminals will need a license to do crime.

Thing is, if stuff really turns to shit they'll just change the law again. The went Data rentention directive went down the drain as well.

Attached: 1542247575035.jpg (397x391, 67K)

you can get those now

your the one tipping the Theodora. your acting smug in an article 13 thread. people don't believe bad things will happen to them until it does. just you wait. you'll soon get the american version of article 13.

I was all with you guys, almost all the way, right up until I seen how indifferent so many of you were to it happening. How many of you canceled your various licenses, even just your tv license, the most passive and least amount you could do, in protest?
I wish you faggots had as many freedoms and liberties as we do, but you keep on shooting yourselves in the foot. There's a reason why brexit was a thing, they're the only ones who seem to have any balls, the only ones who seem to want their own say over their own country.

U mad wite boi?

Good. Cant wait untill this place is purged from you fucking filthy eurofags

Attached: 1549581685093.jpg (103x125, 2K)

i agree with you that not enough people care about article 13 in the UK but how would cancelling our TV licenses stop it? i don't own a TV in the first place but how would that change anything?

Well the money collected form the TV license actively went to advertising on the broadcast supporting it. At least I know that was the case for Briton and the BBC.
Nonetheless, the idea of a TV license is sheer insanity, why would you pay your government for the pleasure of buying and watching your own TV? You've slowly let them sink their fingers into you and your lives, restricting and putting a price on your freedoms.

you have to pay for it. that's the law. none of my friends really own TVs. i can't persuade my parents not to own a TV. that's none of my business. paying the TV license is just out of people's control. you have to do it. i don't understand what you expect people to do.

Fucking protest and vote someone in to get that shit thrown out of there, the fuck is wrong with you? "Paying the TV license is just out of people's control.", that is a sign you've given someone too much power and you need to take back your fucking freedom. Do you have a pair of balls or not? I've met 12 year old little girls with more testicular fortitude, holy hell.
Seriously, and you wonder why you're losing the internet.

You have a license for that picture, cuck?

i'm scared

Look you financial cuck you simply say "fuck off, I am not paying shit."
Fun fact; The TV licencing has to prove you are watching tv and guess what? They can't! They reply upon faggots like yourselves who bitch and say "oh..but its the law". They can't see without coming in, they cant come in without permission. If they insist then you go to court and you get them to prove it. There is NO technology available for them to see you are watching TV. They can pick up a signal using the right technology which would tell them you are using a LCD, and thats it. So in court you say it was your computer monitor.
There is such a thing in this world as innocent until proven guilty. They would lose.
Fun fact 2: I have done this myself.

Goodbye americans. I know you dont care but it was fun being here over the years. Gamergate, Brexit and Trump. And before that all the other weird shit I cant remember now. Epic laughs were had.

Thank you all and goodspeed! (Norfag.)

Attached: 1549237383409.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

>.
I'ma miss you bro... Send nudes pls :'(

ITS THE JEWS NEVER FORGET IT

after the damage is done they will complain. Fucking beta cucks

S E E T H I N G

nothings gonna changex except that big tech has to pay more. money to copyrighted work which they should've done already.

Stop falling for google Propaganda you faggot

Just how retarded are you?

>they still don’t realize we’ve been anxiously waiting for this day like it’s the god damn Fourth of July

Bye bye, eurofags. Your unoriginal, uncreative America shitposts will not be missed and the Russians will replace you easily. They’ll be like a better, manlier, more funny version of you, really. Even if we don’t understand a word they’re saying.

Attached: 1B1EC1BE-C444-4F13-B579-9EE080C2644F.gif (400x250, 1.97M)

>I don’t understand what you expect people to do
BUY A GU— oh wait you fucked that up too kek

Attached: C0AE68DC-73FE-43AD-A66A-BE48615D016B.jpg (354x367, 54K)

You dudes need to relax. stop making this thread about the TV license, which none of you seem to actually understand. You can legally own and use a tv without a license if you're watching DVDs, or playing games on a console etc. The license is to acess or record LIVE tv and any BBC programme and the reason it even exists is to fund the BBC to make and show programmes without having ad breaks, which is where other channels make their money. Now considering the BBC makes some pretty popular shows in the UK, convincing the majority of license owners to become unwilling to fund the BBC is not something you're gonna do easily.

PS Americans, look, I've streamed your shows. I like your shows, but here's what I don't like. You have an advert break every 10 fucking minutes in shows that last 40 minutes. I don't want to spend half the time watching adverts. Your system is far from perfect either. You paid for a TV and now big companies are paying channels to use YOUR tv as a billboard to advertise at YOU.

wow, another thread about article 13 in which no one has read article 13. European zoomers are not much smarter than Americans zoomers.

Attached: E5F8E346-3863-47E0-921C-DCF06BC741EB.jpg (121x125, 3K)

explain it then. what are people missing when worrying about article 13? explain or bait.

nope.

>You can legally own and use a tv without a license if you're watching DVDs

Not true. The ability to receive a signal is enough, and 9 times out of 10 a laptop is also sufficient. They mainly target universities.

You do get 50% off if you are blind, and i think 75% off if you can only receive black and white signal.

Until NA sees that if EU can do it why can't they and follow suit.

Are the big platforms the ones that have to filter whether a European has uploaded something copyrighted or not.

That already happens, but now the text is more threatening.

It has already been shown that Article 13 was born out of the ignorance of politicians who want to "censor" the Internet.

The article has been classified by the companies as unfeasible. Nobody is going to work any more because a paper created by the Europoors says so.

Exactly the same thing happened in Spain (search SGAE, digital canon).

How did it all end? Now the Spaniards pay a digital tax, but in exchange they can pirate everything they want and use copyrighted stuff (as long as you don't sell it to third parties). That's what the tax is paid for.

conclusion: never vote retards, because create unnecesary chaos.

Scared article 13

Attached: 1552903142124.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Those who are again Allah are to be killed, crucified or have their hand an foot cut of on opposing sides.
>quran.com/5/33
Muslims will kill jews till the end of time.
>sunnah.com/muslim/54 - Press CTRL+F and search for 2922
Disbelivers are worse then animals.
>quran.com/8/55
Disbelivers are the worst creatures.
>quran.com/98/6

Disbeliver are allies of satan.
>quran.com/4/76
Remember, Allah will cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike from them every fingertip.
>quran.com/8/12
Allah loves those who fight for him.
>quran.com/61/4
PERHAPS Allah will allow you into paradies, no guarantee.
>quran.com/66/8
Die for Allah and you get into paradies.
>quran.com/4/74
Muhammad was to strive against the disbelivers.
>quran.com/66/9
Muslims have a covenant with Allah to kill and get killed.
>quran.com/9/111
Islam is to rule over all other religions, if they like it or not.
>quran.com/9/33
>quran.com/48/28
Muslims are better then the rest of makind.
>quran.com/3/110
As you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
>sunnah.com/bukhari/65 - Press CTRL+F and search for 4557
Fight the disbelivers next to you.
>quran.com/9/123
Fight them till there is only Islam (fitnah = trail, testing, temptation, disorder, unbelief).
>quran.com/8/39
Kill the disbelivers where ever you find them.
>quran.com/2/191
>quran.com/2/193
Believe, before we obliterate faces and turn them toward their back.
>quran.com/4/47
Muslims will cast terror in the hearts of those who disbelieve
>quran.com/3/151

that exactly what people are worried about tho.

Seems Germany get permission to buy gas from France for this. Nice horsetrading.