Flat Earthers, what's the end game here? why do the reptilian elite want everyone to believe the earth is a sphere?

Flat Earthers, what's the end game here? why do the reptilian elite want everyone to believe the earth is a sphere?
For what reason? if you don't have one then what's the fucking point of arguing such a ridiculous theory? (yes it is only a theory as there is no proof)
And saying "I could give you a hundred reasons but won't do it here" is code for you have none.

Attached: earth.jpg (1811x1400, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDdwP0Ucomk
phys.org/news/2019-02-earth-atmosphere-moon.html
discord
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/HDF_extracts_showing_many_galaxies.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
youtu.be/GAW_DPlEh5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its all about control. I wouldn't expect someone as close minded as you to understand.

Control of what? and how am I close minded? Typical flat earther behavior, you come in and give a vague answer then attack me, meanwhile you have not one iota of evidence to back either of your statements up.

you're just proving my point of being close minded. you're not even open to the idea. the government wants nothing more than to have full control of the world populace and making us believe that our planet is round is their way of doing that.

Dunno what elitists' end game is but coming from a notice, its funny to see who and how many of these retards actually believe this shit. Had a job where a guy in his mid twenties believed this bullshit. He was the joke to all us coworkers. I assume everyone just laughs behind their backs but no one really says "hey, fucktard, youre wrong". Thats what we all did. I mean, once theyre in their mid to late 20s and can genuinely believe stuff like this, is it possible to even fix their level of stupid?

how did i prove your point? there is a mountain of evidence the earth is a sphere and yet flat earthers disregard it, you're the ones who are being close minded.
Why does the government want full control of the worlds populace? to what end? and are all the worlds governments working together to keep this secret from us? as well as all the parties in opposition?

Jesus Christ, kid. Read a book, not watch youtube videos for information you imbecile

I still believe that if he went to school now and had a proper education he could recover from this.

I am 26. I believe that I am old enough to know what I'm talking about. you are most likely a minor that shouldn't be on this site. leave the important subjects to the grown ups.

This guy is white, from a wealthy republican family, and graduated high school. Dunno where the education system failed him. He had all the opportunities that a white kid from a wealthy family in the US could have. I think hes just a moron. That or hes very gullible and watches too much youtube conspiracy videos

>(yes it is only a theory as there is no proof)
No it's not a theory. it's either a hypothesis, or what i prefer to call it a joke/meme

Im 30, youngster

If the Earth is flat, that means my penis is 0.0000082 cm longer!

again with a personal attack trying to deflect
I have read books, scientific ones with mountains of evidence about how the earth is a sphere? what books should i read with mountains of evidence that the earth is flat?

>Im 30
then you should know better than to accept everything at face value.

LOL that makes it worse!

>theory
it's a hypothesis, at best.

>mfw when I realized flat earthers weren't just low-effort trolls.

Attached: 56a21b70-153d-4b7c-a3f6-cc549096c900.png (960x896, 576K)

I'm definitely liberal. That's what having an education typically does to you. But regardless of politics, Have you ever done any experiment other than looking at the horizon to prove that the Earth is flat?

I've worked on driver software for camera that I sent to space. I can empirically tell you that I know the Earth is round, unless everyone at my company is in cahoots except me.

But how does it show control? Like what will they do now that we all believe in a round earth? Okay yea they "tricked" us but what now?

>again with a personal attack trying to deflect I have read books, scientific ones with mountains of evidence about how the earth is a sphere?
Thats not a question

And afaik there are no legitimate books published by legitimate book publishing companies that prove flat earth is real

>low effort trolls
considering the fact that I convinced OP that I'm a flat earther, id say it was a bit more than low effort

Of course. I do extensive research and ask alot of questions and receive answers from people with PhD's for my info. Not youtube

Well, having a closed mindset is one of the main traits these lads have obtained- just trying to push a worthless point even after it has been around since the Middle Ages. What has this myth done for people, actually? Nothing except art. This shitty piece of concept only gave people art and something more to believe in because ooga booga, they’ve got fucking religions to deal with because that was the youngest form of Big Brother in a way. No one fucking cares about your Pizza Earth and I do hope death is around the corner for ya, you tumour to society.

Why would you need to tell me the earth is round? I already know that shit

How does that math work out, user?

its game theory, were playing the infinate game and thats easier on a globe so those reptillian fucks keep us chasing each other on the surface of this hamster ball in this so called rat race

actually, I have a suggestion to all the flatearthers.
I take it that all of you live in US anyway, you can all get together, and prove to the world, once and for all, that the earth is flat.
make a fuck huge triangle to cover the whole of the US. then go around and measure all 3 corners.
if you get 360, congratulations, the earth is flat.
however, if you don't, can we just have you all commit a mass suicide?

Attached: 1497305361433.jpg (187x200, 11K)

I got another question, what do you think about the sun and moon? and other planets? Are they flat? A lie by the government? Holographs? (genuinely curious)

>making us believe that our planet is round is their way of doing that.
:^|

OK, next question: when did this all start?
My great-grandmother was born in 1881, and died in 1986. I was one of her pall-bearers.
She had lots of stories about lots of stuff, going back to how her parents met during the civil war.
She never had a story that said "we used to know the world was flat, but when NASA got started they just started telling everybody this round Earth stuff.
If it's a gubberment conspiracy, when did it start? When did all the older people on Earth start lying to all the younger people?
Did George Washington tell everybody "So any kids you have born after 1801, we're gonna bullshit them and tell them the world isn't really flat. Nobody spill the beans, OK? Gonna mind-control those little bitches, lol."

unlike the earth, all other astral bodies have been proven to be round.

They want everyone to believe its a sphere to make us feel insignificant.

The flat earth theory is that we are on a flat motionless plane and the universe is revolving around us. That leads us to believe that we aren't here by a big accident, and that we were created (by a God)

I'm not a flat earther but that idea is ridiculous bc the sum of the corners of a triangle is 180° and no matter how you draw the triangle it'll always be 180°????????

I once asked the flat-earth discord to explain how seasons work in flat-earth model. they replied, and I quote
>"I don't know. but it doesn't work in globe earth model either."

Attached: 1414440348211.jpg (525x481, 25K)

Sill user, don't you know? It's clearly it's so globe manufacturers can continue selling globes!

Attached: 0018.jpg (1424x1080, 240K)

That's only true on a plane.

Not a flatter, but maybe it's so they can have the hope of experiencing true level. A spheric Earth would never be capable of creating that

Attached: 7Qtd64T.jpg (2560x1440, 258K)

On a flat earth model the seasons work by the sun and moon cycle moving slightly closer to the north pole and outward towards the south pole throughout the year

Attached: video_youtube_Dr2GdIFbv9Q.jpg (950x450, 29K)

curvature of the earth will cause walls to convex outwards. total sum of angles will be greater than 180.

I now am aware that I wrote 360 instead of 180 in original post =/

en.wikipedia.org wiki Spherical_trigonometry

They had some shit on Netflix where a flat earther used a gyroscope to prove the earth was flat. It proved it was round and he dismissed the evidence. If you ignore data that goes against your hypothesis then you are scumbag trying to fool weak minded people and take their money.

180* typo

Flat Earthers do want to believe they're far more special than reality would suggest.
But remember that God-tards were content to live on a round Earth as long as they thought it was the center of the universe.
Of course, God may have created a trillion worlds, each filled with billions of His children.
Geocentric models of the universe have little to do with theology, and everything to do with an inflated sense of self-importance.

Attached: RwwSWec.jpg (795x5898, 624K)

Yea but even then only in some circumstances, and knowing flat earthers, they'll do it wrong

How come every image nasa shows us of space is cgi. Look up the difference between nasa's images of planets and stars and amateur footage. Fuck nasa. Everything is a lie

That picture... How does a spherical sun emitting light in every direction only shoot sunrays down into the small area but no wider then that? Makes no sense

Space is fake

there's only one circumstance where a triangle on a plane doesn't result in the sum of it's corners being 180.

Didnt he make an entire thread to hear the opinion of flat earthers. That sounds like at the very least he's open to hearing the arguement.

>How come every image nasa shows us of space is cgi.
[citation needed]

>Fuck nasa. Everything is a lie
What about the dozens of other space agencies out there?

Because the sun and moon are wayyyy smaller and closer than they tell us.

oops, forgot pic

Attached: 6550.jpg (800x790, 103K)

How about you get a telescope? Get off the internet for 5 minutes and step into reality

>than they tell us.
STILL waiting to hear what NASA's endgame is here.

Or a rebuttal of the "when" question:

Attached: foucault3.jpg (1024x596, 102K)

That still doesnt make any sense. Sunlight would still be coming from the lower sides of the sun and would still reach the corners of the planet (if that flat earth picture is anatomically correct)

Everybody in this thread is getting baited so Hard by these "flat earthers", they are giving vague answers like OP said, and people keep responding.

Attached: 5819933907.jpg (1612x1270, 157K)

Is it wrong to inflate my intellect by argue with retards? If so then I dont wanna be right

Well look up planets of earth from space from all these space agencies and compare the "photographs". You will see the inconsistency, continents different sizes, different colours etc.

Look up Robert Simmon aka mr blue marble.

You again uh?

This is the end game, complete control and dismissal of God

if you at least know you're getting bait, then by all means continue.

Daddy Elon would never lie to us

>dismissal of God
There's nothing about a round Earth that dismisses God, just the notion that you/we are His only children.

But if you're right, why isn't the Pope a flat-Earther???

My Jesus freak neighbor is convinced the world is flat to differentiate our planet from the others because god made it especially for us. Humans can be such incredible assholes.

"In the depths of my heart I can't help being convinced that my dear fellow-men, with a few exceptions, are worthless." Sigmund Freud

There is tho, the fact there are an constantly expanding infinite universe where possible billlions of other life forms exist. Even tho its strange we havent found any proof of that yet.

And are you kidding me, the pope? He is one of the most unchristian evil men on this planet. The Vatican is completely corrupt and controlled by the Jesuit Order.

As Eddie Bravo would say, "look into it".

>. You will see the inconsistency, continents different sizes, different colours etc.
It's almost like they're using different equipment and software. wow.
But my point still stands. "fuck NASA" sounds great and all, but there are dozens of organizations from many countries that would all have to be in on it.
EVERY
LAST
ONE
OF
THEM.

Ok mate, provide me with evidence we are on a globe and i will believe it.

>Even tho its strange we havent found any proof of that yet.
Nope. It's hardly strange at all. Earth has been here for billions of years. We've been recording history for thousands of years. Most of that time, an actual "take us to your leader" style visit would be recorded as a god descending from the hevans or something similar.

>And are you kidding me, the pope?
No matter what you think about him, the Pope relies on people's faith, and would benefit from pushing back against any anti-faith movement.

Attached: 3pIY95i.jpg (1200x818, 133K)

Not you lad - I’m going ape shit towards the first reply to OP.

>Ok mate, provide me with evidence we are on a globe and i will believe it.
the horizon
seasons
different stars visible from the southern hemisphere
Foucault pendulum
Cavendish experiment
Hell, even astrology wouldn't "work" the way it does on a flat Earth.

The Pope, haw! Cool hat though

The horizon proves we are on a globe? In what way? Neil Degrasse tyson said himself that even from an aeroplane you are not high enough to see the curvature. Also through a telescope ships on the horizon do not "disappear" below the horizon, they simple go out of sight due to limited visibility because of atmosphere. There are some instances where ships can be seen from over 60miles away where as on a globe this would not be possible.

What about seasons? Of course north and south see different stars, same as east and west. You can only see what is above you, this also makes sense on a flat earth model.

The foucault pendulum has been very inconsistent and has a wide range of results when carried out.

As for the cavendish experiment, the "theory" of gravity itself bullshit. It's so much more simple than a mysterious force attracting all mass. It is simply a matter of density and buoyancy. Anything that is more dense than the air around it will fall and anything less dense will rise.

...cont:
lunar eclipse
time zones
sunrise/sunset
shadow lengths vary by latitude
iss photos
all the other planets are round
coriolis effect (hurricane spin different by hemisphere, etc)

what NDT said, was completely the opposite of what you've stated just now.
on every single point.

Bro, you're just saying stuff you're not saying anything that proves we on a globe. All of those things are possible on a flat earth...

I know, he's full of shit.

>There are some instances where ships can be seen from over 60miles away where as on a globe

Utter bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=WDdwP0Ucomk

It takes a truly uneducated person to buy into flat earth theories for even a second.

>26
I’m 23 and I’m educated enough to know this theory is complete lunacy.
It’s not about age, it’s about education

The moment you realise we are lied to about everything from the day we are born is the moment you realise that anything is possible. Keep an open mind atleast, we really don't know anything for sure.

>All of those things are possible on a flat earth...
[citation needed]
You'd need a really convoluted (and inconsistent) model to adapt some of this stuff to a flat Earth, and I'm pretty sure there's no flat Earth model that can explain all of it.

But never mind THAT...
Do you have ANY evidence the Earth is flat?

Do you have any REAL evidence the earth is a globe?

I'm trying really hard but there seems to be no proof. Every flat earther seems to have a different idea, while the globe earth seems to be supported by so many things (fr we did that pole shadow experiment in highschool with another highschool and it gave the result we should've gotten if the earth was round)

"citation needed" LOL. Speak for yourself

one more:
Near sunset (and how would THAT work on a flat Earth?), the sun is up longer if you're far above the Earth.
I've seen the sun set while the airplane I was on was taxiing for takeoff. A minute later, we're airborne, and the sun is up again, then sets a minute or two later.

Attached: 53AMvAH.jpg (720x919, 63K)

>Do you have any REAL evidence the earth is a globe?
see:
and
Still waiting to hear ANY of these addressed in a realistic fashion.

If you stick a stick in the ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (used for sundials). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow. But they don't. That's why if you want to buy an accurate sundial, it got to be one at an angle specific for where you live

All flat earthers if the world is flat then why is the night sky in the southern hemisphere different from the night sky in the northern?
This is impossible on your flat earth model

Attached: c832f00481d3bfe8a662ef13fdebe91e.jpg (600x602, 114K)

Sovereign citizens & flatards are pretty much the same specimen.

Attached: bravo.jpg (800x533, 259K)

What no it wouldnt produce the same shadow, the theory is the sun is a alot smaller and closer than we are told. How does that mean 2 sticks in 2 different locations would produce the same shadow? that doesnt make sense

How does that work? how do we have day and night then? A spotlight sun? how does a spotlight sun work????

Mate fucking google the flat earth model and see and stop asking stupid questions. The sun and moon circle the earth from above.

Actual proof (video, photo, satellite feed) not a diagrams and bunch of cartoons.

Yes but it's funny how none of those exist for the globe theory either

Lol NASA is all cartoons, all CGI buddy. Every damn picture is cgi

Why do I need to google it? can't u just tell me? Or do you have no idea what u believe in and just listen to whatever other people tell you?

Exactly the non-answer I expected.

No one knows exactly because were busy wasting our time and money on bullshit NASA and thier fakery.

If they had a real iss, why fake it so often/at all? And yet there's many "oopses" of NASA fucking up and showing they are faking it.

Yes bc satellites take infrared pics that get stitched together and then get colored in

Can u give me a record of these "oopses"?

Here's a new fun fact for both sides.

Moon confirmed within earths atmosphere, feb 21, 2019. Google it.

DISCUSS!!

>Virgin Supercuckster

Stop trying to kill the flat earth. Anyone with a brain knows the earth is round, and people thinking it's flat is a clear indication of ineptitude. Don't kill one of the easiest tools for identifying retards that masquerade as smartfags.

Typical gasslighting from typical flatard, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Best you can do is neck yourself before you decide to reproduce.

>Earth's atmosphere found to stretch further than the moon

Interesting

phys.org/news/2019-02-earth-atmosphere-moon.html

I mean the atmosphere is just gas surrounding a planet, it ain't that deep

Because its better if you can look up different illustrations showing how it works.
There are so many "oopsies" in the videos of the guys apparently on the ISS. So many times they are grabbing or pulling people by "invisible strings".

How many times in "space" vidoes can you see air bubbles floating up the screen, its all bullshit.

Attached: 871c891785f848ddb217502750a8ce38.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Nope. Like we all had to, we do our own research and come to our own conclusions. If it interests you, look into it. The oopses are there. Water bubbles, obvious wires holding up astronots( yup intentional misspelling, get it?) And more!

Stop asking us to do your research for you.
It's not a simple read one book or see one vid and be convinced sorta thing here guys. We have been lied to everyday of our waking lives, by people we trust (parents even, cause they don't know better either, they were also lied to, and didn't have the access to information like we do now) to realize the truth takes months if not years of hard, honest with yourself investigation. Even then you will feel crazy the whole time.

But its real. You clearly are interested, so go do some research.

It's good to have you here brother, thank you.

Attached: bender1.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

50 km out there

that would be a great proof... wait the moon landing was a fake as well? yeah well that proof is wrong then :(

The hypothesis they want to propose but won't is that the reality scientists study is a grand illusion by Satan/the Devil/Lucifer.

Its hard enough living among these brainwashed people who are blinded and cannot open their eyes....all trying to shit on us, and citing their NASA cartoons.

I'm with ya bud

Um, you fuckers know that pre-high school geometry blows away your flat earth nonsense, right?

>the truth takes months if not years of hard, honest with yourself investigation
Sounds like brainwashing yourself till you believe into what you want to believe

Shouldn’t the earth be much bigger than that?

You can prove the earth is round with a compass and some grade school geometry. It ain't rocket science, and the beat goes on.

Most flat earthers you’ll find on this site are trolls pretending to be retarded

Do you think we want to believe in something deemed"crazy" and have all you children berate us for it? I unfortunately have seen the truth. Now I cannot unsee it. I wish I was dumb and easily fooled like the masses.

Ah! The pendulum at the exploratorium! I was right there as a kid, watching that pendulum... got bored after 5 minutes.

Ah, youth...

How so? Do explain

Attached: prophet-of-kek.jpg (1200x1200, 112K)

Attached: its magic.jpg (1492x1452, 607K)

>is only a theory as there is no proof
>"theory: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena"
gravity is a theory, user. a theory is a theory, regardless of how much or little evidence or "proof" there is to support it.

for those who subscribe to the flat earth theory, "muh eyes dont see it so it isnt real" isnt evidence to support your retarded inclination.

You drive your jeep, truck , car, whatever, out away from your buddy until he can't see you any more, which is about 13 miles (you both have walky talkies.) You come back and do it again in at another angle (90 degrees, 45, whatever.)

You measure that shit. By the time you've dipped down from your buddy's field of view you've already proven the earth is round, but with the second measurement you can figure out the circumference, and thus approximate, size of the earth. Which will necessarily be a sphere. If it wasn't the math wouldn't line up.

A theory doesn't mean "incorrect", in fact, a theory probably doesn't mean what you think it does.

Can every fkn flat earther please do this and then do to math, just please

measure what shit?

Gravity is a law.

Attached: 6ab.png (247x489, 41K)

It SHOULD take up the entire picture, not be "moon sized"

think about taking a picture of a rowboat from a aircraft carrier, the aircraft carrier is earth. the little moon rowboat, is small when we take a picture from it, with lots of ocean around it. now throw the camera to the rowboat and have it take a picture of us, the aircraft carrier, and the picture will be all grey ship, they cant back up the boat to get us into frame ( boats can move freely, moons don't) so all they get is side hull.

No. It's not a theory. A theory, in scientific terms, means there is a lot of evidence for it.

What this would be is not a theory, but just a lie.

see, if you had done any research beore this statement, you would know that what your describing is because of human eye perception and has nothing to do with earchs curve or not, regardless if the earth is round or flat, we see in perspective, and the vanishing point is where we lose said jeep, same as how a long hallway converges

RESEARCH MY FRIENDS!!

on the topic of gravity ( that's actually what got me started researching all this stuff)

gravity cannot be explained at all. we can use it to measure with and can understand it exists, but it cannot be explained. ask neil degrass Tyson.

The first person we know of to calculate the circumference of the earth was an Egyptian before 3000BC. And he was pretty damn close. Sand people with almost no resources were able to do this while wooly mammoths still walked the earth. Flat earthers have all the resources in the world, and a giant body of evidence proving a spherical earth, and they still feel the need to rebel.

These are people with psychological disorders, like schizotypal disorders (and/or just very low education, and add the dunning-kruger effect) who believe in wild conspiracy theories founded in paranoia. Anyone who believes in super detailed yet completely unsubstantiated stories about mass systems of reptilian control and shit is crazy. But not the entire crazy that keeps them locked in an asylum. They can have jobs and shit, pass as normal, but once they open their mouths about their worldview you know they're crazy.

Attached: handicapped-boy-microphone-doing-thumbs-up-portrait-cute-42260595.jpg (1300x957, 169K)

We know it's an effect from the curveture of spacetime and might be the result of gravitons, although this research is not complete yet

hell even if I'm wrong and it's not real at all, it makes you think outside the box, and look at things from a scientific vantage point.

because real scientists don't just accept what their shown, they question everything. hence why we are even having this discussion right now. hence why the earths shape has been debated for thousands of years now by some of the smartest men of that time. same as anything scientific.

The poor bastards that go against whats "commonly accepted" have a bitch of a time trying to convince the masses. look at germs. didn't exist, ludicris idea that lil non visable bugs make us sick.

okay, except we still to this day have no instrument that can prove motion here on earth. If we were spinning so very fast, why can it not be measured from here on the ground?

flat earth society has members all around the globe!

There are about 3 classifications of scientific understandings.

Hypothesis, with little to no evidence made as more of an idea or a suggestion more than anything else.
Theory is a hypothesis which has withstanded several attempts to disprove it and therefor been strengthened, but still does not have enough evidence to be concidered 100% true.
Natural law is what you call something which has withstood all attempts to disprove them. They are so bulletproof that they are often considered to be factual, which they most likely are.
Gravity goes under natural law, so no, gravity is not a theory

It's to keep us hooked on alkaline batteries.

that's the newest "theory" yes. very good, we have decided that theories exist at least!!

Our current "ideas" on gravity prove that if we don't even understand something as fundamental as gravity, what the fuck makes us think we understand shit
about space, especially seeing as we use gravity as the basis for a lot of our assumptions that we make about space. seems to me like doing math with an estimate and then assuming your bang on. if your numbers are off, then everything you've done is skewed and wrong.

Literally why
>listen up people, the earth is round
>"ok"
Lol fucking sheep we sure showed them time to get fucking rich by selling globes or something

Attached: laughing_allied_whores.jpg (422x284, 25K)

Not sure what you're getting at, but you should check out special relativy

it certainly is not a theory. It is a law. but we don't understand it at all yet, so we make theories about it, trying to understand and figure out, just what the fuck it is

Humans probably understand less than 1% of the knowledge the universe offers. That still does not mean we don't understand anything. We understand that cereal is cereal despite perhaps not knowing all the fundamental particles that make it up. Claiming that an aspect of science remains clouded in mystery is proof that we dont understand anything scientific is pure bs

to ask us that is to ask, why is the apple round shaped and not the banana?

we are not here telling you the why, although I will say religion seems to have a lot to do with it... we are here trying to help you guys look past the lies you were raised with and question what you think you know. because NONE of us here, NONE have the scientific knowledge to prove or disprove one another, if we did, this topic would be over already.
would have been over thousands of years ago.

now I feel I should answer OP's question with what I feel is the unfortunate "why"...

STAY TUNED!!

Yes, that would be correct.
gravity is law but how it works is theory

Lol comet fragments and meteorites have been discovered with complex hydrocarbons like nucleotides and amino acids. We have observed the fundamental molecules of life forming in stellar nebula. All the chemistry of life exists in space, without planets to form on, and they easily form under the right conditions on planets *on their own.*

Inb4 "NASA lies." That's the entire rebuttal, every time. "Here look at this evidence." "LIES ONLY MY EVIDENCE IS REAL." Well, that was a waste of time.

My buddy has a high powered telescope that does long exposures. I've seen plenty of evidence of space and how it's comprised.

Which brings up another question. Einstein's theory of relativity includes gravity. And we have proven how everything neatly works out in terms of speed, gravity, and time. It's how satellites are able to function. The truth Is, the body of evidence is overwhelming for a spherical earth, and a CONSPIRACY THIS ENORMOUS DOESN'T STAY SO WELL HIDDEN BY SO MANY PEOPLE IN SO MANY COUNTRIES. Jesus Christ I got baited. My buddy used to believe this shit and was dumb as a rock, but a good guy.

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (715x313, 29K)

Apples are shaped round bc it has room to grow, bananas are bent and long bc they all grow together in one big bundle. Now you again, flat earther.

At this point it's your job to prove flat earth. Spherical earth has an enormous body of evidence, making it a theory. One of the most well substantiated theories. You claim earth is flat, you prove it. It'll take a lot of work to make it valid, going theory by theory that supports spherical earth.

discord
===
.gg/P9DPBh4

It's kikes, I don't know why would the kikes start a flat earth movement and then suppress them, I guess it's just another divide and conquer tactic. Don't you see it people? We must nuclear shoah Israel.

Attached: shoahed.jpg (396x432, 104K)

to stop stupid people like you from walking off

lets not convolute this with talk of reptilians ( not denying the existence, just saying lets keep this purely on the flat earth)

My "unfortunate" findings have been, it's all a big religious war. Satan has been given 2000 years to basically rule and fuck with us, and he is doing his best to try to "disprove" god, and make gods once devoted followers, doubt him. to religious people, they KNOW (due to their holy writs) that the earth is the center of the universe, made specifically for us, his special chosen, and is a "plane"

so by fooling gods children into thinking that its not flat, its round and not special, that there are literally billions of others out there just like us, all with their own special aliens, disproves everything the bible/Koran/you name it, has stated. hence disproving god.

I am an atheist, so I have a real problem believing this is true, but so far, that's where the evidence points.

It is true. That was spot on.

What keeps the water from falling off the sides?

Attached: D16F7EDC-2E3C-46DD-8886-A6D91A5683AE.jpg (749x1141, 327K)

With no more than a 3rd grade education.

There’s a dome surrounded Earth.

Weather patterns only make sense on a globe.
T. Weatherman

That fact that its winter in the northern hemisphere when its summer in the southern hemisphere proves the world is not flat

I suggest flat earthers fund a trip to space take pictures and come back it will be Extremely enlightning for you.

Flat earth theoretical physicist here. I'm a spy in NASA and wrote an entire book if you're interested in learning more. I can't talk here, it's not safe, but if you buy my book, sub my YouTube channel, and pay money to see me at conventions, you will learn all you need to. But you will need to buy my book. Becoming a true flat earther full of knowledge costs money, so we can continue to use these idiots who actually believe this shit to make a living. How hard is it to write a book you ask? Easy. You make shit up. At every conference the top experts meet in a back room and talk about next year's talking points and book ideas. If we didn't then all our made up shit would conflict. We couldn't have our cult of morons figure out that this is all a hoax. Also, don't worry. Flat earthers don't actually read, they just say they do so they can deflect and tell others to read more. They stopped like 2-3 sentences into this paragraph. Once they saw "flat earth theoretical physicist" and "I'm a spy in NASA" they felt validated enough to stop reading.

Attached: 1550023228033m.jpg (1024x769, 76K)

Is it really that hard for you to believe that you may have been misinformed all your life? how can we even be blamed?? our parents parents were fooled by lies and they have passed along the wrong information to us. why is this so hard to believe?

if a mirror breaks, 7 years bad luck. don't eat before swimming. its the cold that makes you sick. these are all straight wrong, but who knew back then? so we passed these things down to our children and taught them what we knew at the time. now we are discovering things like multiple dimensions... so in the face of a computer being able to do quantum computing in different realities, were still here arguing how "crazy" it is to possibly have been fooled about the shape of our planet?? can't you see that we know next to nothing about our home we are only now finding out that multiple realities exist?! it throws ALL conventional science right out the window.

the ice wall, the biggest reason you are not allowed to go to Antarctica (only special government run tours exist)

No get on a snowmobile and just go exploring Antarctica for you.

I don't much like it, it makes me question my faith, but hey, what part of flat earth doesn't make you question everything you thought you knew.
So it's par for the course unfortunately.

but ty, I've done my research it appears.

Where does Santa live then?

>Theory
>No proof

It's a conjecture then

What's so absurd about all this is that there are many faiths, like subgroups of Catholicism and Judaism (and I'm sure Islam), that believe science can prove scripture wrong. Man wrote scripture, but if God created the universe then science is just a process of discovery of him and his creation. To them, science is an act of love and devotion to God.

I, too, am an atheist but I've read about these groups and used to be Catholic. My dad is very religious, has a PhD in chemistry, and believes in evolution. Science and faith are perfectly compatible.

Attached: oyTQ0E0KklPOVVzWPLHiXOKouYtIt3i13plOQRfwrkg.png (440x300, 42K)

it does cost time... and some of us cant eat without money.... hence we cant give all our time to convincing thosewho don't want to be convinced. not to mention, even when we do , the government is constantly silencing peoples books, channels, blogs, you name it.

life costs money unfortunately. If I rent a room to hold a speech and sell tickets, its because that room I rented costme a buttload of money. books also do not proofread themselves, or print themselves or distribute themselves... this takes money. so to ask you to help me coverthe THOUSANDS ofdollars it would cost me to publish a book, I ask that you help out a bit for all this research I have slaved over for free to then write for free.

Think before you post son.

No matter where you are on the Earth, no matter what time of year, if it is daytime, you can see the sun moving across the sky 15 degrees an hour along its arc. Always 15 degrees an hour. And it is always 0.5 degrees across in the sky, no matter how close you are. Even when the sun is so far that it is setting over the horizon (which flat earthers claim is due somehow to perspective and refraction), it is still half a degree across.

There is no way this can be possible on a flat earth, full stop. You don't even need to leave your armchair to prove the world is round as long as you have a window.

I don't think they are pretending and they are much dumber than someone retarded.

unfortunately, science has become a religion of its own now...that's exactly why were having this discussion sadly.

One thing I dont understand is do flat earthers think other planets are flat?

I mean when one of us cites anything from, say, NASA or a scientist like Einstein, we just get "NASA LIES. NEXT." The evidence is out their and available to you, an astoundingly large body of evidence that has been developed since before 3000BC by the Egyptians. We just don't live with some ridiculous paranoia about distrusting the government about space of all things. Calculating, say, the path of a ballistic missile relies on calculations of Earth's sphericity. The earth being spherical is a part of so much, there just isn't a way to keep all those people silent. That some contractor working for the government making ballistic missile software hasn't leaked the calculations he does that are secretly based on flat earth math.

The conspiracy is too large to be disguisable for this long. The entire public would know by now.

Attached: 1553539298418m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

funny thing is, they sent THREE different satellites out to try to prove that we are not the center of the galaxy... and all three have comeback saying the exact opposite XD that we ARE at the very center of it all.

If the earth is flat then why did me and my brother dig a hole to china? Checkmate

Attached: 334D271E-A51D-4E98-A7AD-9335EA3E53AF.jpg (448x300, 60K)

I need moar followies on my IG: LiveAstroStream
Thanks, Frens!

Attached: shot-20190313-19794-1b3maq0.jpg (1280x3182, 711K)

Who is the "they" that sent these satellites? And are you sure you aren't confusing the center of the galaxy with the center of the observable universe? You know every observer is at the center of his or her own observable universe by definition, right?

>Santa
This is an incredibly important question. What the heck is wrong with you guys that you can’t explain it?

Except we do have the scientific knowledge, and we had it thousands of years ago, you're just retarded

Does it really matter if the earth is flat or not?

You have to under over and inner stand that when somebody is trying to lie to you they are trying to control you and is not ok for someone you don't know to con trol you w lies

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20-16-33-24.png (1080x1920, 413K)

does it matter what we think?for starters I answered this before by saying we don't have the research capabilities to draw a conclusion as bold as to say other planets are anything, as we still know so little about our own.

however, to attempt to answer, so far it seems the vastness of space is made of both lots of spheres and lots of dics

BUT where's the discs you ask? everywhere. look at saturn's rings.

moreover, would it matter if they were round and we weren't? what would it change? a lot of people also think the moon is flat ( also good evidence to prove it is)

read some carl sagan my friend. smart dude.

They point and laugh I guess

You and I both know he's got like 12 kids already.

einstien is being researched currently as he may have ben a fraud. Not to mention all he ever did was make math algorythms (somehave been thrown out due to being bogus) and theories. when asked whats it like to be the smartest man on earth, einstien replied, I don't know, ask tesla. basicallyadmitting his own lack of knowledge. he was smart, but not, lets all believe everything he says as absolute undeniable fact, smart. no one has been.

NO ONE.

deepest hole doesn't even go 10kms, they tried, failed, and gave up.

Google isn't lying to you, it is accurately reporting the symbol that most people searching for "medical symbol" are apparently looking for. The fact that this is historically incorrect is pointed out in that very article.

What if there are two 90 degree angles and one more? It will be definitely be over 180 as there is already 180 in the two. Get your math straight cunt. It’s TRIangle.

actually it really shouldn't, except for two big reasons.

1: if it isn't were wasting a lot of time and resources doing nothing

2: it might be good to know that the people you trust with keeping us "safe" constantly lie to us, and use us as gunnea pigs for their own pursuit of knowledge.

The flat Earth movement was traced but to Apollo 8 when the Astronaut snapped a picture of Earth being in part night time the amazing thing is if you go back in time to when that picture was taken and then look what time it was on Earth in that area you'd honestly see how the Earth isn't flat.
Hopefully you learn that half the stuff in Space is a non-perfect Sphere Galaxies, planets, Black Holes, some comets ect, but by some magical fluke only Earth is flat, and if the Earth was flat we wouldn't even be able to see it if the Moon was flat we would be unable to see it, that would be claiming the Moon is a stop sign.

Attached: saturn-july-20-2016.jpg (640x480, 15K)

It's the curvature nigger

The calculations of how gravity functions are all made and of the deepest precision. So many physicists have dedicated their lives to working directly with gravity. Luckily, Einstein made it easier by tying time, speed, and gravity together. They can all be used to calculate each other. Satellites have calculated the minute changes in time, based on relativity, that cause the satellites to age more slowly than the same clocks on the surface of the earth. And the lower gravity and high speeds that the satellite experiences matches predictions. With these atomic clocks you can even measure time dilation in a plane.

Just the question of flat or no flat earth is so ridiculous because it's only considered in a vacuum by these people. There is so much outside of just the shape of the earth that all requires others theories to work properly together. Particle physics, astrophysics, chemistry. Aeronautics. They are all constantly validating each other. Too much science confirms the truth of a spherical earth. These people are just suffering from the dunning-kruger effect and schools that failed them. They're scientifically illiterate and small minded, and because they can't understand science they rely on simple, easy theories that get them in an in crowd and appear to make more sense than the complicated truth beyond their comprehension.

Attached: 1552463446885.png (581x525, 55K)

"All he ever did was make math algorythms" [sic]

Well, and discovered the principles of special and general relativity that revolutionized our understanding of light, mass, energy, gravity, spacetime, and dynamics. And explained the mechanism behind Brownian motion, revolutionizing our understanding of statistical mechanics and thus thermodynamics and eventually quantum physics. And explained the photoelectric effect which established the quantum nature of light and led directly to developments in quantum physics. And contributed to groundbreaking early work in old quantum physics and eventually to the development of QED. And coauthored the EPR paper that led to the discovery of quantum entanglement. And contributed to the development of nuclear physics and nuclear energy/weapon design. And predicted the existence of a cosmological constant producing negative pressure and of black holes. And published over 300 papers and won the Nobel prize.

But you know, other than that he was just some dude.

NUHNUH, we actually saw chinks

Additionally because I rambled: gravity is understood with such precision, and even though we don't understand what causes it, what comprises it, that doesn't disprove anything. We are stumbling deeper and deeper into that understanding, however.

I guess some people *need* an answer, and a simple one. They go with their intuition instead of trusting the scientific community. And, like anyone, our intuition can be wrong. You should learn how to deal with uncertainty. It's ok that we don't understand what exactly it Is, but there's a huge community working on it. They wouldn't be if the **law** of gravity weren't so perfect.

Attached: 220px-Satellite_Super_Outbreak_1974-04-03_21_GMT.gif (220x163, 28K)

jesus fucking christ, nobody here believes the earth is flat. these threads are made in the same vein as threads about fingerboxes

okay, heres a fun question....

how did people fly and land airplanes without adjusting for the "drift" that a rotating earth would create and still get to the place they were trying to get to? Nowadays we use computers to "correct" for this BS... but what about all those pilots before computers?! were they gods?

The absolute best evidence you can personally get as proof of a round earth requires something these nut jobs probably couldn't afford to do. Step one spend 1 year living in New York or toronto. Notice that in the summers, the sunsets last for hours and hours.

Next step move to Rio or Mexico or some place tropical for 1 year, notice that in the summer time the sunsets are short short short.

Finally move to Austraila, or South Affrica or Argentina for a year.

Notice that during the winter you get the same long sunsets, but during the summer, you don't.

Further, notice that the long sunsets and the pretty colors of the summer sunsets in the north are exactly paralleled in the south for winter. A fact which no flat earth hypothesis can answer for, but which is actually 100% predictable with a spherical earth. due to the extra amount of atmosphere that the sun's light must pass through in those seasons.

If you're not rich enough for that, just take a summer trip to north or winter trip south about 10-15 degrees as the supposedly false globe measures it, and you will see the same effect. But the higher north, or south you go the more pronounced.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

An acquaintance of mine made a very serious appeal to me that the Earth was flat and I had been fooled. People genuinely fall for this shit, and some of them frequent Yea Forums. Don't act like Yea Forums isn't the worst of the worst.

Dude you thinking what I’m thinking?

EVERYONE SHARE YOUR FINGER BOXES

Attached: D68260AC-0AAE-43C1-B67B-478CF3125CAE.jpg (497x389, 21K)

>be me
>be a geologist
>have literal mountains of every kind of evidence against flat earth
>be able to debunk any flat earth argument with ease
>flat earth people call you retarded and frequently use the term "cognitive dissonance "
>irony.jpg
>debate suicide

What "drift" are you expecting? The ground and air are rotating at the same pace. There is no 1000 mph wind at the equator.

>don’t act like Yea Forums isn’t the worst of the worst

Bruh that’s niggers!

I said he was smart. I also said some of his shit was exactly that. some of it is also theoretical math, like most physicists use.

>something these nut jobs probably couldn't afford to do

But you can?

Being skeptical isn't the same thing as rebelling against 1000s of years of science that has only improved and established itself over time. Being skeptical means questioning reality, but that's not the same as completely throwing science completely into the garbage. Not a single flat earther has the authority to do so, none understand the body of scientific evidence well enough and can make solid arguments that actually refute real science.

Attached: IMG-20190323-WA0000.jpg (1125x1389, 190K)

Stop socializing with retards. Start by leaving Alabama or whatever backwater you live in.

Already done it, I live far south of the border now.

such precision, lmao yet we don't understand what causes it, why its stronger in some places on earth than others, or really anything at all about it. all we know is how to predict with the way it weighs upon mass. that's really all we know about it.

this can be explained by looking at a diagram of the sun and moon in relation to a flat earth.

then do it ... go ahead

tú sel mor glöbs

Attached: F0B19197-A903-4C57-B412-CDC97AC2C5F0.jpg (1125x1107, 108K)

to be clear, explain it simultaneously for 3 locations on the earth at the same time, if you actually try to your math will break down. Assuming you have enough math or physics background to try it.

good point. then why do we need computers to correct for the correalis effect nowadays? what changed?

It doesn't matter if he was smart or if he said dumb things or smart things. What matters is the science he produced. The theory of special relativity is not in dispute. The theory of general relativity is necessarily wrong at some level, but indisputably produces accurate results at large scales when quantum effects are negligible. Quantum field theory is the most precise and general scientific theory every discovered, though it too must be wrong on some level, as it leaves out gravity. But this conflict has been known for over a century now and was a major concern of Einstein; they do not diminish the significance of his discoveries.

The problem is that people think of science as all or nothing. "Newton was absolutely right until he was absolutely wrong. Now Einstein's absolutely right but soon he'll be wrong, and then all the atheists' prophets will be dead," or whatever. But the truth is that new discoveries build on older ones, refine them, and do not completely replace them. Newtonian physics is not exact, but it is still extremely accurate and sufficient for most purposes. So it is with the standard model today, only far more so. If we do get a theory of everything that can unify QFT with gravity, that will be great, but it won't make GR "wrong" any more than GR made Newton's law of gravity wrong. It certainly won't make anyone rethink the shape of the Earth.

I have. I understand that the moon and sun are much closer to us than were told.

whats beyond the ice wall?
whats underneath?
will global warming effect the ice wall?
If the ocean level starts to rise due to global warming can we drill a hole in the ice wall and let some ocean out?

A rat done bit my sister Nell
With Whitey on the moon
Her face and arms began to swell
And Whitey's on the moon

I can't pay no doctor bills
But Whitey's on the moon
Ten years from now I'll be paying still
While Whitey's on the moon

You know, the man just upped my rent last night
Cause Whitey's on the moon
No hot water, no toilets, no lights
But Whitey's on the moon

I wonder why he's uppin' me?
Cause Whitey's on the moon?
Well i was already given him fifty a week
And now Whitey's on the moon

Taxes takin' my whole damn check
The junkies make me a nervous wreck
The price of food is goin up
And if all that crap wasn't enough
A rat done bit my sister nell
With Whitey on the moon

Her face and arms began to swell
And Whitey's on the moon
Was all that money I made last year
For Whitey on the moon?
How come I ain't got no money here?
Hmm, Whitey's on the moon.

You know I just about had my fill
Of Whitey on the moon
I think I'll send these doctor bills
Airmail special
To whitey on the moon.

funnily enough, these two posts have EXACTLY the same credibility

>such precision, lmao yet we don't understand what causes it, why its stronger in some places on earth than others, or really anything at all about it. all we know is how to predict with the way it weighs upon mass
Maybe that's all YOU know. What we actually have of gravity is a complete description of dynamics in all situations from sub-millimeter up to the observable universe. We have extremely precise gravitational studies of the Earth that are so well understood they can be used to detect underwater vacancies, oil, and metal. I don't know what "the way it weighs upon mass" means, but if you think there is something specific we should know about gravity but don't, I'd like to hear it.

then show us your calculations. How can a singular sun that's supposedly 40 miles up (or whatever twaddle your youtube video said) be simulatenously in a red sunset in toronto, at the moment of sunset in Panama city, and already set in Chili when they all agree it was right over head at noon earlier the same day, live streaming one to the other.

You say you've done the math, I call bs. I suggest you've done the feels, not the maths

Lolwut. Please, show me these satellites. Because I've seen the center of the milky way galaxy with my naked eyes, and with several high powered, long exposure telescopes. It's bright from all the star density, and the light emitted from the massive black hole in the center. The Hubble space telescope is a satellite that established our place in the universe pretty well, and newer telescopes have done a fantastic job of mapping billions of light years.

This is a photo of the hubble deep field:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/HDF_extracts_showing_many_galaxies.jpg

We can use red shift to detect how far the most distant of these galaxies are. 12 billion light years away, 1.8 billion years from the beginning (13.8 billion yo). We know we are far from the center of the universe, on a minor tail towards the outer milky way. I have no idea what satellites you're talking about. I would if they seriously challenged current theory.

you just said it. it HAS to be wrong to work overall. that to me doesn't quite add up.

im not trying to diminish him, only saying he is, like the others before him, working with what he has and like others, makes mistakes, and also agrees that not all of his shit works perfectly. my point exactly. we have so much still to learn.

what if my friend, that QFT when it finally takes good ol gravity into the equation, does make us question the shape?

You mean like how they lied about whitey on the moon?

I watched the flat earther movie on Netflix yesterday. It was compiled of clips that to me, prove arrogance and ignorance.
>I run the largest flat earther page in the world so...
>yeah that's how you do it

>spend 20,000 on the most precise gyroscope in the world to prove there is no rotation
>it proves rotation
>lolthatdoesntmeantshit.jpg

Literally the final excitement and the ending of the movie was yet another excitement by flat earthers that proved the earth is round. And they all just shook their heads in confusion.

omg that's good XD

so based on this pic it is impossible to leave the west coast of America, travel west and not reach Japan or Asia cause you would run into the ice wall first?

WTF where'd you go?? I came to back you up, not bail you out and take over....

Can you even see the galactic center with visible light? I was under the impression the dust there was so dense that nearly all visible light from the center was extinguished before it reached the Earth.

I've observed the surface of mars with a giant telescope. It was a sphere. We have even used meteors to match with the devices we use to study the composition of mars' surface. We have direct evidence that mars really exists and is a spherical planet.

Give us a screenshot and a timecode from the nasa youtube channel

If there's an air bubble clearly visible than that's clear evidence to look into what you're saying. For now, I'll wait, just like I'm waiting for those people who say they'll get me evidence of god

You mean the state sponsored schools that all standardize learning to be the same for every student ? Aka state indoctrination? Good one moron you've officially been trained to not ask questions about things.

Drill a hole and let some ocean out..
Lol

kek based on this *rendering* the distance from east to west of australia is longer than the distance between new york and LA ... simply not true.

yup. 9/11 and jfk too.

lets not forget project MKULTRA which is still ongoing btw!

YAY CHEMTRAILS AND HAARP!!

That's North Korea, that's not happening here

The theory of relativity has been confirmed without fail since he developed it. Who is exposing him as a fraud? I haven't heard about this. Sounds like some idiots have created something that seems like science, or just idiots writing their nonsense hypotheses, and challenged Einstein and they validate themselves by saying they're challenging Einstein. Now flat earthers can say "many challenge Einstein he is a fraud." Just because some people make accusations doesn't mean he's wrong, or seriously "in doubt."

Look NASA gave us a pic and said it was from our far away telescope and its proof of our existence in the universe.

I want proof that isn't state sponsored. And if you're dumb enough to say NASA isn't a Gov organization there isn't even a point to try and argue.

>you just said it. it HAS to be wrong to work overall. that to me doesn't quite add up.
That's not what I said, you literally just don't understand it but feel entitled by your ignorance to believe and say dumb stuff anyway. We do not have a complete understanding of the entire universe, so in that sense, GR doesn't "work." But it does work for everything we have observed that is significantly larger than an atom, apart from black holes and the dense interiors of neutron stars. So the smallest and densest things in the universe are still tricky, but everything else is covered. I'd call that pretty good progress.

None of this is related to the shape of the Earth, because even an extremely rough understanding of gravity immediately rules it out. Newtonian gravity is more than adequate to demonstrate that the Earth must be round, a fact that had been known by then for over 2000 years. You missed my point that established science doesn't just get thrown away when an improvement to a model is discovered. When it was discovered that general relativity could more precisely model Mercury's orbit than Newtonian gravity, that didn't change the fact that Newtonian gravity was still extremely close. If an even finer improvement is made to general relativity, that won't suddenly mean that up is down and flat is round and pancake-shaped planets wouldn't collapse. It would just be a fine improvement.

TL;DR: We don't have to know everything to know some things.

Nah, just get a bigger camera and longer exposure

We did that with the Hubble telescope, and we're building an even bigger one

your first problem: taking something you saw on Netflix as a fact.... seriously...

second problem: assuming that by watching one idiots video should explain everything about the worlds biggest lie, and assuming you are now "up to date" with those of us who have been researching things like this for years. wether we are right or wrong, your not gonna get the whole picture by watching one fucking video...

Right. That's why everyone takes the same standardized tests with the same information so we can ensure we all know the full truth of history and facts.

I bet you still think Abe was our best president and FDR saved America.

Yup, and those are their arguments too.

Bug you can just check online with an plane tracker website or offline with a pair of binoculars that those planes do fly there.

There have been no observed flat planets. Every large celestial body with the exception of some galaxies have been spheres. And yes, it would matter because it would be unreasonable to think that everyone else but is is a sphere.

Gravity keeps trying to attragt other mass. More mass gets attracted to the center, molding it into a sphere. Stars are spheres because of gravity, black Holes are spheres because of gravity, most planets are somewhat spheres because of gravity

Whenever you point out the problem with one flat earth map, they will tell you it's just an illustration and pull out a different map. They never stick to the same map, because no single flat map could possibly fit all their observations.

You call it theoretical like that means it's just abstract nonsense. Theories have to be validated first, and gravity ascended beyond theory to law a long time ago.

When the math is so consistent to such a subatomic degree, we can conclude that it is correct. Just because we can't explain everything doesn't mean it's nonsense. We can measure it, and continue to do so to understand what is really going on at the smallest levels. Or, of course, the largest levels. Like our place in the map of the galaxy and the universe.

tru wel then I'm off to fap

the netflix doc did exactly what it suppose to do, which is ridicule the already fake conspiracy theory of flat earth and therefore discredit anything that has a label of 'conspiracy theory'... now if you mention any conspiracy theory to people they will automatically think you are a retard that believes earth is flat

I never said mars was flat. only earth ( and I hinted the moon too)

Nah, I'm in Europe, no standardised bullshit, no historical perversion

> says the guy, who is a retard that believes the earth is flat

there are more than one vid with air bubbles man... do some fucking research man...

But you do know the laser gyro experiment was real, right? They really did drop 20 grand on a device that they hyped up as being precise, and it really did give precisely the result predicted by an earth rotating every 24 hours. And they chose not to present it.

So that's still a thing that happened.

you'd be able to see the sun from everywhere constantly on that model

It's right there in the name. Shape Shifting lizard overlords. See it? Shape shifting is the first two words. Holy shiit u morans. Isn't it obvious that the lizard people can shape shift the Earth?

ahhh yes. indoctrination. why we call those people who think anything other than what were "told" to believe, Crazy.

History (and science) is written by the victor. it is also usually biased.

oddly this is not far from the truth...

it started "here" you dumb asshat

The earth was round until a couple years ago when the lizards started watching more Cavs basketball and decided Kyrie needed some help.

Lol flat earthers can't trust millions of scientists (because millions of people can lie all their lives and keep a conspiracy hidden) but they can trust a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory.

Dunning-kruger in action boys. This is what happens when uneducated people are taught to believe that their opinions are just as valuable as facts.

The atmosphere rotates with the earth, so for us on earth, it would feel as if it stood still.
Not sure if it goes under it but check out special relativy for more about this sort of motion

"I don't understand science or math myself, but I know for a fact all those scientists and mathematicians are lying to me."

unless you bring in the notion that we are special and created by god. I agree it doesn't make much sense otherwise

>god made us specially
>just coincidence we look exactly like hairless apes

No you wouldnt mate, the earth is big enough. Check your weather on your phone and see what the visibility is for your location right now, Mine is 16km right now, This is due to atmospheric conditions.

Honestly I am unaware of this peticular experiment, I shall look into it,

The sun would, however, appear smaller in the farther away it got. I notice nobody has answered my question of how the sun (and moon) could maintain a constant apparent size in a flat earth model, and how it could move at a constant apparent speed everywhere all the time.

It's barely a hypothesis since it's already been disproven multiple times.

Why it's stronger on some places on earth more than others is actually explained. The closer you get to the source of gravity, the more acceleration will happen. The gravitational pull grows stronger as you approach it. Some places on earth Are further from the center than others. That's why gravity is stronger some places more than others.
And it accelerates due to the curveture of spacetime

Because the earth isnt flat

then why the need for all sorts of fancy equipment nowadays to calculate and correct for the "drift"? Talk to an old pilot.

>then why the need for all sorts of fancy equipment nowadays to calculate and correct for the "drift"?
You keep saying "drift" like we're supposed to know what you mean. What drift? What "fancy equipment"? Can you be more precise at all. Because I can't explain something if you don't tell me what I'm supposed to be explaining.

My buddy does long exposures of nebula and stuff with a kick ass telescope. Everything is always where it is described by NASA. They've mapped the cosmos. And every single thing they map is exactly where it should be.

Not only that, the only reason something wouldn't be is if it went super nova, and we can then detect the gamma radiation and observe that the star exploded using telescopes. We can get a new image.

NASA isn't the only one that can peer into the cosmos.

Pic related, although I guess it's after Eru Illuvitar turned the earth from flat into a sphere.

Attached: middle_earth_map.jpg (1468x1604, 737K)

Ice zombies.
Ice zombies are beyond the ice wall

not coincidence, he made them too ya know...

that being said, we still have not found "the missing link" between us and them... so that begs the question that we were created, either by god, or aliens splicing our monkey dna with their own. both good theories

No me and my brother went to the backyard yesterday and we dug a hole downward and we saw chinks. That’s not theory, that’s fact.

Imagine trying to explain the two celestial poles on a flat earth.

>>god made us specially
>>just coincidence we look exactly like hairless apes
well, when god had to come up with a shape into which to turn that chunk of clay, he was just looking at an ape, so …

come on, if THAT doesn't make sense to you …

>the missing link
literally a myth

There are hundreds of fossils of many intermediate species between humans and their last common ancestor with chimpanzees. Some of these are relatively complete and many include skulls and teeth. They are exactly what Creationists were always asking for, from the australopithecines to early Homo like H. habilis to H. erectus and ergaster and so on, we have a giant bush of human ancestors now. Go check it out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

i go old school

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 5K)

Attached: 1553444505124.jpg (697x853, 81K)

one is the north pole, as normal. the other is the outer Antarctic wall that surrounds us.

pretty easy actually.

whereas I am having difficulty explaining some of the arguments as I am not a scientist nor do I have all the terms or examples at my fingertips.

here is where I say again, go do some research. I have.

Where does Santa live????

everything looks similar to something else in nature... hence why its so easy to believe in evolution, cause we can see where the similarities are.

>History (and science) is written by the victor. i

Wrong. Science is NEVER written by a "victor", its written by scholars who only write facts that have been reviewed by peers and only things that can be repeated by other scholars.

Its NEVER an opinion.

There's a disc of dust that obfuscates the direct center and out, but we can see a lot of it on both sides. We can also detect different forms of energy or light through the dust. The quasar gives off quite a lot of energy.

A long exposure camera shot can give you images like this. And you can detect the wobble of the spherical earth based on the day of the year and the angle at which you have to view it.

Attached: milky-way_fitzsimmons.jpg (1280x853, 275K)

>one is the north pole, as normal. the other is the outer Antarctic wall that surrounds us.
The *celestial* poles. In the northern hemisphere, we see the northern sky rotating around a northern celestial pole near Polaris. In the southern hemisphere, we see the southern sky rotating around a southern celestial pole sort of near the southern cross. How can different skies be rotating differently in the north and south on a flat earth?

Did you do your research on youtube ?

Well said, been trying to make the same point.

Well evolution is real. It went niggers —> abbos —> kikes —> ragheads —> chinamen —> Russians and yuropoors —> anglos —> Nordic.

well, yes, but every new intermediary species found creates a NEW missing link between IT and the one after, so …

SOMEONE BETTER FUCKING TELL ME WHERE SANTA IS FROM

Look into this man. pilots arenot allowed to fly without a certain new artificial horizon I cant remember what its called its all letters, like LLCAD, I honestly don't remember at all that's probably way off. do some research yourself if it interests you.

n talk to a older pilot!

Nazi Germany much?

trolling this hard...

Attached: 1553527234401.jpg (341x313, 15K)

43:00 minutes in. Prepare for the truth. This is what actually brought Louis Ck down. He got to close to the truth with Donald Rumsfeld.

youtu.be/GAW_DPlEh5M