Her bodyis incredible!

>liking tits
>thinking youre gay

I only like her tits

Attached: s (24).jpg (708x933, 121K)

Post more im fapping

Ok

Attached: s (3).jpg (621x833, 118K)

It could be just a momentary fantasy. You should make some joke about that with her. You might not like it in real person, this means your head is just stuck to this thought or you may not be gay and you might lover deep inside your bitch ass

What kind of joke an it be??

Attached: s (9).jpg (753x1068, 162K)

Maybe you're bi?

but she's your best friend, so you must like a lot of other stuff about her?!

Those are some quality tits. I'm fapping.

yes but not sexually or romantically

Attached: s (7).jpg (792x1066, 177K)

How old is she?

Tell her. Explore it.

Nice tits, but weird face at best. You picked a weird one.

Also eat her flesh.

what do i tell her??

Attached: s25.jpg (1040x776, 93K)

If your the gay best friend you can easily pull the girl I may be gay but you have some nice tits. And her knowing your gay would make it easier for you to see her topless like why should she care if you see em your gay you like guys ;)

HellI some girls send their gay besties nudes and are all hey I wanna send a guy this think hell like it and same with the you gay bestie to the girl it really all depends in just how close and how open you are with each other

Thatll just make me fap more

Attached: s (23).jpg (816x1023, 206K)

Lol no probelm with that if you like em go for it big whoop you like one pair of tits so be it

alright

Attached: s (1).webm (640x1136, 415K)

Bros she pretty fine and those tits are just wow

put your dick between em

If you got plz post bro

make her a friend with benefits

Sorry for double post meant if you got more pics plz share

Try harder faggot

You probably arent gay, you've been socialized to think you are gay

What if she wants to help you get rid of the gay? I’m sure she’d let you cum on her tits if it meant you’d stop being gay

her halloween outfit

Attached: s (18).jpg (473x692, 85K)

Damnnnn

men into big tits like being submissive betas, think about it. little kids and babies suck on moms breast for pleasure in the form of milk. OP you're not gay, gay doesn't exist its just a fetish. You're extremely beta, so beta that you like being second to big breasted women and prefer being fucked or fucking other insecure beta males.

goddammit op now i need her insta to fap

Agreed bro

Here's my recommendation, next time you two get drunk start asking her very objective questions about her sexuality and her tits. I.E. do guys like your tits? Do they like to play with your tits? Do you like having your tits played with? Do you like their size? Do you wish they were bigher/smaller? Are your nipples sensitive?
Do your best to make it seems as if you're just curious as a male who's never really considered tits and as an alternative, and want to know more about the pheonomenon. Hopefully the talk will get her horny and then try to steer her towards letting you see them without coming off as desperate.

Godspeed