1.8% of the American troops are transgenders

>1.8% of the American troops are transgenders
How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1523982965297.jpg (576x768, 113K)

better them than me

ms ketchum is a lovely lady

It doesn't.

0.934 percent of Earth's atmosphere is comprised of Argon. How does that make you feel?

Traps vs mussies. Feels pretty good

Oh, so there’s like a hundred trannies in the U.S. military? Cool story, faggot.

You'd have to be mentally ill to join the military to begin with

Wait didn't Trump ban all trannies from the army tho?

I feel literally nothing. I've got much bigger issues to feel than this.

What happens if you breathe pure argon?

With easy access to guns they'll off themselves faster.

I don't care. You have to be mentally stunted to even think about joining the govts fight anyways. Ever notice how most guys u see go into the military after HS are almost always dumb rednecks? They're too stupid to realize what theyre doing and they let their egos get in the way

Get your oxygen stealing ass out my damn army bitch before I slap the shit outta your dick shaped vagina

>1.8% of the American troops are transgenders
>How does that make you feel?

Not as worried about it as the .5% who are Muslim.

A little bit of dizziness, headache. Your voice becomes comically deep, the opposite of helium.

Naturally, without oxygen you would die after awhile.

>mentally unstable individuals going off to fight instead of healthy well adjusted adults who actually can give something to society

Pretty good honestly.

>draft dodger telling the military what to do

almost as pathetic as trump passing gun control while republicans pretend like they wernt the ones shitting their pants in anger whenever obama even mentioned gun control

Not too bad considering if the combat doesnt kill them then their suicide shortly after coming back will

Horny

Tranny, ironically more of a man than I am.

>shrug

Yes yes 'Ketchum', I'm sure that's actually a soldier.

It makes me feel like our military isn't a military, but a cushy govt job to collect benefits from the taxes of the people who really keep this country going.

>hard

Mentally ill people join a group that pays for their insanly expensive cosmetic body mutilation? No way...

Like I still don't give a shit about trans, their rights, or any aspect of their lives.

As a troop...

IDGAF as long as they do their job. Meeting the mission is more important to me than how pvt so and so thinks their diddler should be.

You'd be surprised how many are regular Joes that you wouldn't be able to tell were even in a service if they were out of uniform and didn't tell you outright. I was very surprised in college to find out that some of the most unassuming and intelligent people I knew were veterans. I've only met and worked with a few who meet the jar head stereotype. Then again, I'm comm and we draw nerds like nothing else so... eh?

like the anti tranny meds they put in the rations isnt strong enough