>it costs a fortune
Wat do Yea Forums?

Attached: 8973.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Send pic with timestamp offcourse

Sharpie up pooper

show benis

>Just stop being a faggot

i would pay your laser session just to fuck that sweet sweet trans ass

Immigrate to someplace where healthcare covers such costs.

Beg for money on tumblr, they love that shit

>Wat do Yea Forums?
Clean your mirror.

KYS. It kinder that way.

kill yourself

Shave, wax, or save up for laser removal

Seen this thread before, please stop posting repeats.
sage

Get a job

When you epilate or wax every now and then a hair gets yanked out with the root and it's gone forever. This is why women who pluck their eyebrows eventually can't grow them thick anymore.
Epilating is the gentlest on your skin of the two but it's also the most painful option. As a general rule expect heavier hairs to hurt more when torn out. For example when I do my arms it's not that big of a deal but pubes have me ready to scream like I'm being murdered.
Waxing similarly breaks down into a trade off of pros and cons between hard and soft wax. tldr hard wax doesn't pull at the skin as much but it's slower and hurts more.
Your least painful cheap option is probably to just pay a professional to do the waxing for you. Either that or just shave it if you're willing to deal with the stubble.

you're male. stop lying to yourself.
or just kill yourself already you fucking retard.

Attached: 0932299685.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

Hormone treatments usually make your body hairs thinner and they take time. My tip: give it more time and just remove the hair by other means, epilating or some such. It will probably get better.

stop having mental illness

Attached: la-spaghett-italian-restaurant.jpg (550x407, 31K)

Here’s your (you) now gtfo faggot

>go to an online store
>buy a laser epilator
>remove the hairs
Easy as fuck, brainlet.

Get some decent therapy so you stop pretending to be a woman leaps to immediately to mind.

Who the fuck told you this line of bullshit?

Kill yourself for being a queer that wants to trick men

Checked

Save up queer show thighs

Attached: 1552152905378.png (225x225, 72K)

Ur cute op

this is so wrong

The hair folicle MAY be damaged slightly when plucking and waxing and that CAN make hair regrow finer or not at all. But it would take your entire life to see decent results

In short, laser

Gain some sort of online following taking revealing photos of yourself, wait for some willing man to take notice, put up a gofundme for Electrolysis treatment, and those motherfuckers WILL make you want to look more feminine so they can get in your pants. I already have seen this happen with several other people in your exact situation. Sounds hard, but it's fucking not. Just gotta put your best foot forward and do your best.

Show hairy tits or GTFO

laser costs a fortune ? what kind of a shithole country is this faggot from ?

Attached: 1504991062.png (734x1280, 684K)

OP is not zoomer-chan you dumb niggers.

Attached: 1545257544797.jpg (819x1024, 144K)

show hairy tits, also laser is cheap af. but waxing could be an even cheaper middleground for now

livestream titwaxing now

Kek

stop being a faggot

Flag positioned to hide adam’s appel.

>>Just stop being a faggot
If only she were content to be a faggot, she'd be a he that got fucked by other guys.
Try to keep up.

Exploit guys with a tg fetish online, easy as pie.

Speaking of which, how do I contact you, and how much to record a joi video for me? And can I buy your socks/pantyhose/panties? Would you be willing to let a guy blow you for cash?

cute

>dat qt bulge

hot

See a therapist and talk about your mental health.