What age is it appropriate for a girl to own a dildo or vibrator?

What age is it appropriate for a girl to own a dildo or vibrator?
My daughter is 13 and I found one in her drawer, is this normal behavior?
Should I tell her mother or just pretend I nothing happened?

Attached: images-2.jpg (384x384, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
quran.com/5/33
sunnah.com/muslim/54
quran.com/8/55
quran.com/98/6
quran.com/4/76
quran.com/8/12
quran.com/61/4
quran.com/66/8
quran.com/4/74
quran.com/66/9
quran.com/9/111
quran.com/9/33
quran.com/48/28
quran.com/3/110
sunnah.com/bukhari/65
quran.com/9/123
quran.com/8/39
quran.com/2/191
quran.com/2/193
quran.com/4/47
quran.com/3/151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats hot

Pics or it didn't happen

At 13 your coming of age.

put it in your mouth and post a picture faggot

Tell your wife, then decide together, if you anything too soon she'll be angry you didn't tell her.

Mom likely bought it for her

You should not post sexual info about your 13 year old daughter on Yea Forums.

In all honesty I'd say forget you saw it. Most children start masterbation around that age.

but they don't need a dildo to mustuebate

Forget you ever saw it or discuss it with your wife

If it's of inferior quality, go and buy her some if the good stuff!

Most girls will try most things. I mean carrots, bananas and cucombers are not unusal for them to try. Wanna avoid having tainted food then just let her have it. She is probably gonna get another one if she looses the one she have.

>masterbation

Attached: master.png (289x224, 37K)

wtf she's 13 you weirdo

Why were you going through your daughter's drawers, you fucking weirdo?

Given that most people hide shit in their underwear drawer SPECIFICALLY so it's never seen, you were looking through her underwear, making it even more fucking weird.

bait

nice copy pasta

Make a dildo for her

Attached: 61MUICfq-nL._SY450_.jpg (356x450, 17K)

Maybe you haven't noticed, but it's usually easier for guys to get off than it is for girls. If there are any femanons here to chime in, please do, but I'm assuming it's probably fairly common for teenage girls to have toys. We can just lube up our hand and fap away.

maybe it was a present from someone (not sure it that makes the situation better or worse)

she's thinking about chad from 4th hour. he's so fucking hot.

stale pasta is stale

13's normal...how old were you when you started jerking off?

>is this normal behavior?
It depends. What color is it? Is it a Bad Dragon? You need to check her electronic devices to see if she's been taking lewd pics of herself while using it. Post them here and we'll talk about the next step to take.

It's obviously.time to have the talk. But I think you should allow her some privacy. You don't have to tell her you found it.

You can't stop teen sexuality but you can make sure they are well informed.

This. Cause they definitely do this.

yeah so fucking hot

unsettling...

>13

>owns a dildo instead of using daddies cock instead

op,the fuck is wrong with you.be a good father and show her how to please a real man

newfags

>No tits
>No time stamp
>Didn't happen

>lube

Look at this guy with his fancy fapping.

how the fuck did a 13 year old get a dildo. i struggled to get one at 17 a couple of years ago.

No it's not. Yes you should but you're wife is probably a dirty whore to begin with

because you can order them off of amazon in discrete packaging without an age check. Its current year dude

srsly. JFC.

I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU

>i replied to everyone, am i cool yet guise?

blakmail her

Smile, wink, and walk away

Attached: 2wwxw1.jpg (888x499, 90K)

after you show her how to use it tell her to use it on u to test her abilities

I'm going to buy my daughter one for her 12th birthday, so she doesn't feel the need to find boys to deal with her hormones.

dildo is a bit late by 13 she'll already have put half the household up her holes
also vibrator > dildo

I'm sure you started at a young age too, I started to finger myself at age 7 lol if not younger. It's totally normal, chill.

Tits please

He meant his asshole, faggot.

hmm, maybe. maybe not.

>mustuebate

omg humans masturbate? cant believe it

femanon here. back when I was too young to figure out how to get my hands on sex toys I would fuck myself on hairbrush handles mostly. also loved lying on my back in the bathtub with water on full force pouring onto my clit. felt kinda weird and numb sometimes but it was like a better version of a vibrator without the chance of it dying halfway through so I could go for ages, felt amazing. I still try whenever I move into a new place, unfortunately I may have to accept that my teenage butt was small enough to let the faucet reach far enough to be over my clit but my adult butt is too big for me to squeeze in at the right angle, nowdays I just get water awkwardly pouring onto my asshole :( if I find a house with a longer faucet I'll never move again

This is b8 but better for her to explore her sexuality safely on her own in her own room with no inherent danger than you enforcing a shame complex around sex, causing her to have an unhealthy relationship with her sexuality in later life

femanon? tits or gtfo

Underrated

That depends: are you male? how old are you? And are you fucking her?

I call bullshit

Just unscrew the shower head and use the hose like that

Just get a cheap hand-held massaging shower head. You can pick how hard or soft it is. Have fun just like when you were a teen.

veiled pedo thread

Dildos are mostly just for show. Get her a plug-in Magic Wand. Never have to worry about running down the batteries, and it's strong enough it can work right through your clothes. Every girl should have one: Much less teen pregnancy if they can just rip one off in 5 minutes at home.

Prepare for another 30 dollars on your electricity bill per month.

No

Copied and pasted. Fake and gay

Not black.

>Dodged a bullet

Attached: your_daughter.png (419x551, 322K)

it's ANCIENT copypasta.
sage.

I would pretend nothing happened. Seems pretty normal behavior. You're lucky she is not ashamed of stuff like that. If it was not a dildo, then she would be using something else.

Riiiiggghhhttt... 'cause that's a NO NO here...

$30: That would be like 1000 orgasms per month.

It’s JFK asshole and he was killed by Hillary Clinton

Replace it with a bigger black one. For a joke.

Should definitely tell her mom. We thought our daughter was up to something so my wife looked into it and she had a vibrator. Upon further investigation it turns out she was making pics and vids and sharing them with people online.

Was she making a lot of money? Did you get a deduction on the price of her computer/phone/software because she was using them for her business?

Just buy mom a couple of magic wand massagers, when one goes missing mom will get the bzzzzz-hint

Attached: 41u3pa3FddL.jpg (405x500, 16K)

She wasn't selling them dumbass. If she was it would have been a little less upsetting.

Dumb and whore. You really hit the jack pot.

you've got to monetize that shit, start an empire just like the Kardashians did.

ITT: so many newfags replying to a copypasta thread

Dumb would have been if she was actually trying to sell them.

Attached: 1552702544288s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

I was 11... m also a dude, tho.

The OP may be copypasta, but the question is eternal. We must arise and answer when the call is sounded!

oldfag detected

It's normal behavior and her mom is probably the one who got it for her.

But honestly dude. you're asking the wrong crowed of people about this sort of shit.

It's a little messed up that you're old enough to have a 13 year old daughter and you're on here asking questions about her behavior.

discord
====
.gg/P9DPBh4

Cut him some slack, where else would he ask about this, plus everyone is user here

I got my first at 14, iirc.

This

Those who are again Allah are to be killed, crucified or have their hand an foot cut of on opposing sides.
>quran.com/5/33
Muslims will kill jews till the end of time.
>sunnah.com/muslim/54 - Press CTRL+F and search for 2922
Disbelivers are worse then animals.
>quran.com/8/55
Disbelivers are the worst creatures.
>quran.com/98/6
Disbeliver are allies of satan.
>quran.com/4/76

Remember, Allah will cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike from them every fingertip.
>quran.com/8/12
Allah loves those who fight for him.
>quran.com/61/4
PERHAPS Allah will allow you into paradies, no guarantee.
>quran.com/66/8
Die for Allah and you get into paradies.
>quran.com/4/74
Muhammad was to strive against the disbelivers.
>quran.com/66/9
Muslims have a covenant with Allah to kill and get killed.
>quran.com/9/111
Islam is to rule over all other religions, if they like it or not.
>quran.com/9/33
>quran.com/48/28
Muslims are better then the rest of makind.
>quran.com/3/110
As you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
>sunnah.com/bukhari/65 - Press CTRL+F and search for 4557
Fight the disbelivers next to you.
>quran.com/9/123
Fight them till there is only Islam (fitnah = trail, testing, temptation, disorder, unbelief).
>quran.com/8/39
Kill the disbelivers where ever you find them.
>quran.com/2/191
>quran.com/2/193
Believe, before we obliterate faces and turn them toward their back.
>quran.com/4/47
Muslims will cast terror in the hearts of those who disbelieve
>quran.com/3/151

Actually choked laughing at this lmao

Seriously. Jesus fucking Christ.
Newfag....

It means she's a normal teenager

Attached: tv38JqD.jpg (196x255, 11K)

newfag detected

Jesus christ a female should never insert anything foreign in their hole, ESPECIALLY AT FUCKING 13. Shes gonna have the size of a golf ball when she reaches 18

how did you find out

Yeah the guy you just labeled really needs to read the actual rules here on Yea Forums and Yea Forums

This stallion knows best.

i am going to buy one of those and then i can fuck myself in my ass

Fun Fact, my dad took one of my personal dildos to give to my mom.

So she uses a mold of my dick to jerk off.

buy her a magic wand so she will never need a guy. trust me get her a magic wand vibe, toss it in the drawer and leave a not that says if your gonna do it do it right

>if I reply to everyone I'll get some (you)s
Have one on the house, and go to a different fucking thread.

You were probably masturbating regularly to orgasm, at age 12. At that age, around 75% of boys are doing it at least once per day, many of them well before they are sufficiently mature to ejaculate.

Girls become sexually mature earlier than boys and they should be assumed to be exploring their sexuality "manually" and experimenting with a variety of household objects like suitably shaped hair-brush handles, electric toothbrushes etc..

It is fairly well known that thoughtful parents buy their late pre-teen, early teen, daughters childrens "toys" such as "Party Bubble Wands" that have been manufactured in a variety of convenient cylindrical shapes and sizes to allow additional use beyond just blowing bubbles as suggested by the name of the toys.

see pic related - one with smooth surface: bubbles long since blown and empty tube subsequently used extensively; one "textured", bubbles hardly used, thought to have been used nightly since 12th birthday party, one larger: probably not yet used.

Attached: Party Bubble Wands [starter dildos] .jpg (1920x1005, 1.23M)