Your now daily reminder that the Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit thread has started

Your now daily reminder that the Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit thread has started.

Mueller released his report late Friday night and said he recommends NO further indictments for anybody and that his investigation is over.

Liberals are on suicide watch. Please be sure to rub the fact into their face that everything they believed in for the past 2 years was a fucking lie.

As a bipartisian effort we should call for all convinctions related to this investigation be pardoned immediately as NONE of them are in relation to the intended purpose of the investigation which was ofcourse Russian collusion. Many have been convicted over tax issues which happened well over a decade ago. These men don’t deserve to have their lives ruined and be torn apart from their families because as bunch of butt hurt crazy left wing maniacs were trying to throw people in jail and get them to admit to the president engaging in Russian collusion in exchange for a lighter sentence.

God bless America. God bless your president for the next 6 years Donald J Trump and let the dank “no russian collusion memes” flow

Attached: D9C0163C-2680-4D31-8EC6-C4A8CA2CF285.jpg (634x687, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2018/09/25/real-wage-growth-is-actually-falling/#24a9e2787284
trumpgolfcount.com/
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html
law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2011/a6141-08-opn.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c179ea9ffbd7
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/12/christopher-steele-hillary-clinton-was-preparing-t/
washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/03/25/good-news-barr-summary-mueller-report/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b26352484105
thehill.com/policy/national-security/389522-clapper-more-and-more-of-steele-dossier-proving-to-be-true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: swiggity swoogity.gif (350x263, 80K)

This isn’t going away.
Bump

Attached: 1553488316037.jpg (634x510, 64K)

Hes not wrong

What a fucking champ.
No collusion. But many wins.
Suck on that dem faggots

>Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit
>recommends NO further indictments for anybody and that his investigation is over

You don't see the contradiction here, do you?

No I don’t. Please attempt mental gymnastics to explain how there is still Russian collusion faggot.
There was no russian collusion. But hey don’t take it from me. Go ask mueller you insufferable faggot

>Many have been convicted over tax issues which happened well over a decade ago. These men don’t deserve to have their lives ruined and be torn apart from their families because as bunch of butt hurt crazy left wing maniacs were trying to throw people in jail and get them to admit to the president engaging in Russian collusion in exchange for a lighter sentence.

People dodging taxes are stealing from honest tax payers. You of course can't relate, so ask your parents about it.

Attached: 1497560043879.png (793x860, 1.1M)

i can say before god that i didnt believe in the (((russiagate))) nigger shit for even a single second. yes, i will fucking laugh in the faces of everyone who tried to argue with me that """"""russia""""""" """"""""""influenced"""""""""" the election. the only arguments i ever encountered were "its all over the news!" and "i heard it on the view!" these people deserve to be slaughtered, every single one of them. if you plug into the tv every night and let john oliver think for you, you dont deserve life. long story short, anyone who ever believed in russia gate is a confirmed npc.

I know there wasn't. I didn't say there was. Mueller said there wasn't in his report, and you say his report is bullshit.

If anyone of them is going in it's him.

Attached: Uday and Qusay.jpg (620x412, 48K)

Doesn’t matter. It wasn’t the purpose of the investigation.
It’s not legal for the government to search your home if your nieghbor is suspected of a crime is it?
If the government broke into your house looking for evidence that your nieghbor commited a crime only to find your weed stash and that your nieghbor was innocent all along you think it would be fine if you got thrown in jail?
You are unamerican. That is beyond fucked.

This

not sure how the OP is this fucking retarded either m8

Ah yes, my mistake. I ment investigation

>rising wages

All that new money is going to a few new members of the upper middle class while regular middle and lower classes are on a downward trend. Its like for every new Mercedes owner, there are 10 new bus riders.

Wrong

Source?

Failed coup is fail

It was released to the public?

Nifty, Can I get a link?
>wishful thinking

Attached: TZspGs3.png (898x682, 836K)

>NO further indictments

True, but he did already issue 199 of his own.

forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2018/09/25/real-wage-growth-is-actually-falling/#24a9e2787284

And none of them were related to russian collusion. Not a single fucking one

We should be glad no collusion was found. What was found: Russians are pretty deep in their desire to fuck with our elections. The report was worthwhile, I feel, as it shed light on a lot of shady shit and thankfully our President and his campaign did not actively collude with a foreign power to fuck with our democratic process.

In short, the Meuller report was worthwhile, and it is actually good that it was conducted. If both sides would just stop their partisan screeching maybe we can move forward.

Speaking of daily reminders

Attached: pol6.jpg (900x900, 327K)

I'm no fan of trump but the money, time, and man power spent on this is insane. everyone involved at the top calling the shots should all be fired.

Attached: 1559777397889.jpg (670x766, 506K)

>trying this hard to play semantics

On a different note, while anyone with half a brain realized that the likelihood of collusion was slim a long time ago, I think the circumstances at the time the investigation was started where enough to warrant it in the first place.

And I absolutely believe that Russia interfered in the election. Not directly, they didn't tamper with votes, but by means of a propaganda campaign. I'm not saying there was collusion or that Trump had anything to do with it, just that he was the beneficiary of it. Russia wanted Trump to be President because they thought it would benefit them more or hurt them less than Clinton. I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing, just that they got what they wanted.

Mcdonalds workers getting $15 an hour still isn't keeping up with cost of living. New jobs created are shitty retail, food service, amazon warehouse type gigs that are miserable and pay shit. Most human labor just isn't nearly as valuable anymore. Machines, AI, and weakening unions will do that. These companies profiting off of poverty need to either pay better, or pay more taxes for the social safety nets that THEY essentially use to subsidize their employee's shit pay.

>forbes.com
nice link snowflake.

A) Still waiting for the full report to come out. Very interested to see Mueller's comments on several issues, particularly the Trump Tower meeting.

B) Y'all Trump shills seem to forget that the primary motivation behind the investigation was into Russia's interference in general. Trump was a related tangent. On that front, the investigation was successful. Most of the indictments were Russian trolls and KGB operatives.

Like I said you were wrong. Your own souce saya wages are flat when you factor in CPI and the only reason CPi is going up is because the economic interest rate was raised by the fed. NOT Trump. Trump opposed the raises in interest rates and infact the only reason the economy is even good enough to mess with the interest rate is because of Trump. I have a bachelors in economics so i’d LOVE to talk more about this issue with you.

Catching him on technicalities like CPI is a niggers way of arguing. The fact is wages are going up and Trump cock is massively plantles firmly in your behind my friend

Everyone knew they were involved. Obama even brought it up after his first term.

>Oh no Russia bought a facebook ad. >Better imprach the president.

Kill yourself

This. Trump has been acting suspicious as hell since day one so an investigation was necessary. But it was pretty clear from the beginning most of the shadiness was from those around him and Russia acting on their own accord.

research and implementing election hardening is a good thing. but not in the context of some phony allegations towards one candidate. huge waste of time and resources

>Mcdonalds workers getting $15 an hour still isn’t keeping up with the cost of living
Then how are they alive faggot?

OP clearly means the whole fiasco, with dipshits clamoring that Mueller was some saint that was going to deliver us from the traitorous Russian Agent Orange. Try using two brain cells sometime.

Attached: Trump eat a bag of dicks commies.jpg (552x690, 41K)

Shut the fuck up you retard. If You're found to have committed a crime regardless of the original crime they were investigating you for then you get punished for it. These dumbasses deserve the applicable punishment for breaking tax laws.

I'm not trying, it was the first thing I thought when I read the post. People screaming and raging when they got the conclusion they wanted doesn't make sense to me.

user you’ve been acting pretty suspicious in this thread. I think i’m going to launch a multi year Fbi investigation on you

What part of I said there was no collusion did you not understand?

Nope. They were done wrong user.
You know that.
Full pardon should be given to them immediately. There was no russian collusion user. Your investigation was a sham.

Exactly this. It amazes me how unhappy fellow democrats are that Trump was exonerated. Sure, Trump is an asshole and we can't see the end of him soon enough, but I'm relieved that the leader of our country is just an incompetent boob and not a traitor that conspired with a hostile foreign power to rig the election.

I just like hearing you say it :)

Working at McDonalds shouldn't keep up with the cost of living.

>Trump was never the target.
Keep spinning. You lost again.

Agreed, well said.

It was never about collusion. It was about finding litteraly anything that was impeachable.
Making up the russia narrative was the best they could do

>they were done wrong

If they hadn't broken any laws then they wouldnt be in this situation. Their fault. I don't care about the Mueller investigation and I don't care about trump.

The Russia probe actually MADE money via confiscated assets.
Wanna talk expenses and waste of taxpayers money? Let's talk about a president who goes golfing every week and has wasted more than $80 million of public money for his own amusement

If you didn't get every bit of information from right wing news sources, you'd know that there were approximately as many lefties screaming for his blood as there were right wing nutjobs losing their shit about Obamacare death camps or whatever bullshit people went on about at the time. There's an extremely loud, extremely stupid group of people on each side that constantly makes the other side's news channel. It's like some people don't go outside or some shit.

Bump

Attached: 1536195944241.gif (286x229, 175K)

or we could talk about all the money Obama and the Clintons and their staff wasted on nonessential government flights to and from vacations.

There is very clear evidence that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. Given the close ties between several figures in Trump's campaign and Russia, it would have been criminally incompetent not to investigate.

They did break the law but they were not given a proper right to privacy user. Everybody breaks the law wether they mean to or not all the time. If I hired a soecial fbi prosecutor to follow you around every second of the day untill he finds shit you’ve done wrong or dig up your past they will find something gaurenteed doesn’t matter who you are. They don’t care about what those men did. They needed something to prosecute them with, anything in order to make a plea deal about Russian collusion with them.
The absolute horror of the thing is fucking unfathomable. How about next time you elect a democratic president we fuck up their life and everybody conmected to them because we are mad about the loss. If you are cool with that then those guys can stay in jail. Atleast there will be some intellectual conistency amongst it

Attached: 6E00D813-FADA-4729-A9D7-DDBB7B977C52.png (868x593, 72K)

Maybe it should? I can't imagine the economy would suffer if the millions in or near poverty suddenly become consumers.

They interfere with every election. Its common knowledge and both sides have talked about it way before 2016.

>Your now daily reminder
You mean my new reminder every time I refresh Yea Forums? This place is flooded with /pol/

Attached: FB_IMG_1553533860163.jpg (864x960, 51K)

all you "conservatives" and "liberals" and every other political stance in between as well as to the right of and the left of are just wasting your time.
You're all scared the other side will prevail, meanwhile do you know the scariest thing you people don't want to come to terms with?
When you die, there is nothing. You cease to exist, that's all. There is no afterlife, there’s nothing.
That scares you people because then you'd have to admit you're not special and this life is all you have and you may have wasted it worrying about bullshit, when you could've just done what you wanted.
There is no purpose to life, but to live, that's the gift, nothing else.
So keep arguing about something you have very little control over. One day you'll realize you wasted your time arguing over dumb shit, sooner or later some of you will realize i am right, others will call me a faggot and grip tighter to your time wasting ideas.
That's fine, it's your life, do what you want.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-25 CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos.png (306x172, 33K)

Sure by prosecuting men by unjustly invading privacy and torching the fucking landscape around them.

Lets do an unjust criminal investigatiom into dems with no basis or evidence and collect money on thier crimes. I’m postive if we invade thier privacy and homes we will find more than enough money to pay for the investigation

Discuss politics anywhere besides Yea Forums is what I've learned.
Doesn't matter what you say or how productive it gets. The moment you make that post someone is gonna jump you with shit that argues your beliefs in a nonproductive way.
This website is full of people who are so disillusioned by pessimism that optimism has become a foreign concept.

Attached: 1538857111745.gif (350x263, 54K)

Even by Yea Forums standards, that was one of the stupidest things I've seen posted.

>Drumpf
"Complete and total exoneration"

>Report summary
The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Nice try orange guy

I'll disagree on the pardons because regardless of when they broke the law, they did. However, Democrats that pushed this investigation and all of its massive spending should be held accountable and investigated.

By doing what? Buying favebook ads and hacking a democratic email account?
Shit I bet the password was
KarlMarxRocks69
It was probably easy as shit.
I have zero doubts almost every election we have has some international influence user. Same comes from our own country. We fuck with elections all the time and it’s not just by making memes on facebook.
I’m not saying it’s okay but it’s stange how it’s suddenly a problem for you now. Especially considering Trump has nothing to do with it

truth hurts.

>Lets do an unjust criminal investigatiom into dems with no basis or evidence and collect money on thier crimes

We did that, dumbass. Trump is still making money off the failed investigations into Hillary's emails.

Considering the liberals push to force people into mass transit it's a win win

First the Mueller report clears Trump of everything, THEN Stormi Daniels lawyer, Avenetti, gets arrested for extortion! Is The Donald having a good day or what!? He'll be blowing twitter up all week after this.

Attached: happy-trump.jpg (800x419, 37K)

That barr's statement fucktard. No one released the report yet.

trump already spent more in 2 years than obama in 8, you're gonna need a better argument.

You're just creating some imaginary scenario to satisfy your claim. That's totally possible for you to hire a private investigator to tail me and dig up dirt. They would eventually catch me rolling through a stop sign, etc. If I got caught breaking the law I would receive the punishment for it. What is it that you don't understand here? Don't break the fucking law and you won't get punished. They know what being in a public office is like.

Well hire yor own orivate investigator user see if he can do better than Mueller because people are innocent untill proven guilty and so far after 40 million dollars and 500 FBI agents you’ve got nothing.

Goodluck

>Your now daily reminder that the Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit thread
well you're right there

Attached: 001.jpg (640x481, 64K)

Notice how this doesn't apply when liberals try to bash Trump

>We must seperate the middle class into more distinctions, that way Trump is finished.

If you put enough makeup on a pig, it'll look like your girlfriend. Doesn't make it not a pig.

Sources?

Attached: beavis_and_Butthead.png (480x479, 73K)

Attached: qwrdqwf.png (616x765, 242K)

...we get it you made an epic, maybe you can go explain your joke on Reddit and they'll give you some gold

>Bengazi
>emails

repugnants have been doing this for a while.
The difference is they wasted money and time to achieve nothing. The Mueller investigation produced hundreds of charges, dozens of people indicted, some guilty pleas and even some people behind bars.

Trump isn’t investigating her you absolute unit of a moron.

The FBI was investigating Hillary before Trump even ran for election dumbass. For some reason they were tottaly fine with her destroying all the evidence.
Shit thats alot further than you got with Trump.

Atleast we know there was evidence on Hillary. And ofcourse destorying evidence to an ongoing criminal investigation isn’t illegal right?

By your logic if a cop pulls over someone for a broken tail light and finds they're intoxicated they should be let go. See how retarded you sound?

Be happy the investigation helped drain the swamp from the Republican political apparatus.

>I’m not saying it’s okay but it’s stange how it’s suddenly a problem for you now.

In the past we haven't had such clear evidence of interference combined with a candidate with close ties to Russia winning. It's not the interference itself that sparked the investigation. I agree with you that that's happening pretty much every election. It's the two things combined.

>Especially considering Trump has nothing to do with it

The whole point of the investigation was to determine whether or not Trump had anything to do with it. And it concluded he did not, which is a good thing.

The point is that it is incredibly unethical user. You know that you are just being willfully ignorant.

Good thing your opnion doesn’t matter and you are a part of the losing team.

PARSON FOR ALL INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION NOW

Muller report proves trump is guilty
thats all there is 2 it hes going to prison

>September, 2018
>Wages growing and surpassing predictions in Q1 2019
At least post something relevant retard.

no shit trump never had the balls or brain to collude himself
>everyone in his life including his son did

No, it didn't. It reported on the money, not RECUPERATED it. Jesus fuck.

No, by my logic if a cop pulls somebody else over for a broken tail light they shouldn’t give the guy a mile down the road a ticket for drunk driving unless he had his own reason for being investigated get your shit straight

Now you're arguing about ethics on b and then proceeding to claim my opinion is irrelevant because it's not your opinion.
Stay trashy, user.

>mental gymnastics Gold medal

why are trumpanzees such uneducated lazy mofos who can't even google?
Obama spent about 90 million$ in 8 years. Trump has already spent more ONLY GOLFING, that doesn't include holidays and extra travels.

trumpgolfcount.com/
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/index.html

How was he 'suspicious as hell nigga'

Lmao

>life is precious because there’s nothing after it.
>wasting time posting about it on Yea Forums

As a fellow 14 yo atheist I tip my gay fedora to you

We’re really living it up

Why is any job responsible for your life? If you don't make enough, find a better job or make yourself more valuable.

except it did. Manafort's assets have been confiscated.

Agreed. But the investigation on Trump was baseless in the first place. You had no evidence and still never found any.
I think you are being incredibly mature for admitting the dems were wrong about Trump in this investigation it takes a lot of guts to do that.

I just want to see the big people who pushed this whole thing take some blame. I think many journalists should be banned from having a public platform now. That and all convictions related to the investigation receive pardons aside from actual Russians who actually did something related to the investigation

>IF THE GHT DOWN THE ROAD IS DEUNK AND DRIVING THEN HE GETS PUNISHED
>YOU ARE RETARDED AND CANT COMPREHEND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT
> B-B- BUT OFFICER YOU ARENT GIVING ME A REASONABLE RIGHT TO PRIVACY WHILEE IM FUCKING DRUNK AND DRIVING

PLS STOP

You're pretty fucking retarded.

SHhhhhhhhh let the pardons flow through you user

So are they going after the DNC for interference?

Hahaha you are ass angry because you can’t keep up bro.

They deserve pardons. Fucking deal with it man.

It's not a problem for us now. It was proven that Trump had nothing to do with it. All that was said was Trump had business ties with the people who hacked his opponent's emails. That's plenty of reason to warrant an investigation. It has been shown that Trump did not conspire or request his business associates to do so, they acted of their own accord. This is a good thing. Everything worked out exactly like it was supposed to.

Not an argument

Your logic is shit. I hope you're in therapy, that's fucking nuts.

You really don't want to get into that argument. Every president has a laundry list of wasted money for vacations and other nonessential things. That is a rabbit hole that is best left undisturbed, unless you want to know exactly how much you paid as a taxpayer for Trump to bone his wife in Florida or wherever he goes. But if you get your rocks off on that then that is your business.

As long as you don't also believe in pizzagate you are ok.

That took 2 years and required other people to be convicted for tax evasion?

>being this retarded
>feels good knowing all these fucks have their lives ruined and wont be receiving a pardon

So how much should McDonald's pay? 25, 30 an hour? Do you really think they could afford that? Do you want to pay 20 bucks for a Big Mac? You people think money comes from the sky or something.

Not an argument

Gamergate was more fun

I don't need to argue against your thoroughly flawed logic. Stating the facts was enough for me.

>seizing properties is the same as being paid
>21 million, if that, equals 30 million+
Kay.

Nah they are getting pardons user. This is a bipartisan effort now.

The only people who arn’t pushing for it are ass angry conspiracy theorists

This is why people don't like democrats. Haha fucking dumb asses

Not an argument

Pardons for all involved now

I'm considered to be poor and my wage has already risen. Shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about

>no pardons will be given, user.
>deal with it.

If you actually read the statement released by the attorney general, it says that there is not sufficient evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt

which means that there IS evidence, but not enough/not good enough to garuntee a conviction, which was the only way anything was ever going to come from this

So yes, there is evidence, but there is no smoking gun per se

but keep on memeing and supporting the worst president ever like nothing is wrong you fucking retards

Looks like I'm voting for trump in 2020.

Only evidence is pointing to Hillarys ties to Russia.

Arn’t you the same kinda guy who said Trump won’t win?

How did that work out?

It does, you just chose to ignore it, retard.
Now get the fuck out of here along with your shitlibs and conservicucks. May you suck each-other off.

This.
Imagine how many young democrats just turned red from this phony investigation

All the evidence points to Hillary.

Trump is an open book if you had the biggest investigation in history and cant find anything. means it never happened

Hope democrats know they actually got Trump a win for re election. Seriously

Indifference is the top enemy of the people and individual liberty. You're a fool to disparage anyone that wants what's best for their own and their kids' futures. If everyone adopted your attitude, the world would fall even faster into tyranny

Aren't you the same kinda guy who thinks Trump isn't a bumbling monkey?

How's that working out for ya?

Good hob shill boomer faggots, let them take all the guns not just the bumpstocks let them give everything to israel. fucking zog traitors.

ZION DON WILL GRAB YOUR FUCKING GUNS
NATIONAL RED FLAG LAW
CALL YOUR FUCKING SENATORS NOW

>Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has announced that the Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to begin conducting hearings next Tuesday, March 26, on Senate Bill 7, the Extreme Risk Protection Order and Violence Prevention Act of 2019—otherwise known as a national “red flag” gun confiscation bill. The bill was introduced in the Senate by Marco Rubio (R-FL). If this gun confiscation bill passes the U.S. Senate, it will most certainly pass the Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives, and President Donald Trump absolutely WILL sign it into law.

>If S.7 becomes law, NO gun owner (and that means YOU) will be protected from the seizure of their firearms. It will not matter that they have not committed a crime; it will not matter that they have not been charged with a crime; and it will not matter that they have never even threatened to commit a crime. And they won’t even realize that it’s happening until the SWAT team bangs on their door at 5am to seize their guns.

Attached: 1552425132057.png (646x630, 436K)

Well he is the president of the united states and he is by all aspects a more succesful man than you. So what does that make you user?

>Agreed. But the investigation on Trump was baseless in the first place. You had no evidence and still never found any.

The FBI doesn't generally start multi-year criminal investigations without some amount of evidence to start with. Even if that evidence was very tenuous, the crimes being alleged were serious enough that they merited investigation. I mean we were talking about potential treason. It would be horribly irresponsible not to look into that.

>I think many journalists should be banned from having a public platform now.

Yeah, how about we not start taking away people's first amendment rights simply because they reported on the ongoing investigation into the president. That seems like a very "dictatorship" thing to do.

Good God the left is fucking terrible at memes.

>>
you're not a troll. are you?

>The FBI doesn't generally start multi-year criminal investigations without some amount of evidence to start with.

Well I guess they made an exception this time didn’t they?

Stopped reading after that because it sounds like you are trying to defend baseless criminal investigations like a fucking retard

So you agree Hillary and her clique deserve the scrutiny Trump just has received?

Attached: 2264276965.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

Lol thank you for proving my point. You're gonna be such a badass when you grow up. I see the rules apply to everyone but you. You sound like your overlord, Killary.

Attached: 1533334528803.png (720x613, 413K)

not everyone can own a Mercedes. There is always a bigger fish.

You leftist cunts will never stop bitching about Trump. This alone is proof that he is a good president. Media and other corrupt bastards will not stop bitching. Proof that he is a very good president. He would not even have to do anything being hated by these bastards. But he does a lot and he does good. Trump is the best president the US had in a long time.

Literally this

Attached: 0773F14C-F296-4AAB-9625-CC7F8A6C3BE6.jpg (1024x658, 105K)

If there's suspicion that they may have committed treason then yeah. I haven't heard any though.

By that same logic nixon was the president ever, because everyone was pissed at him.

Right I havn’t heard any ethier.
The fuckers can’t even place a motive.
Isn’t that like step 1?

Lying about the myriad of russian connections he has
refusing to disclose his tax records
going out of his way to attack and discredit the investigation.

Trump already claimed the report was bullshit like 200 times on twitter.

You faggots want his tax records for the same reason you made up this tussain collusion bullshit. You just want to get him on ANY minor technicality so you can tey to impeach him. Every. Single. Person. Who gets investigated for taxes ends up getting in trouble. The tax cose is to fucking complex espicieally for somebody with millions and millions of dollars and assets. You will find something in his taxes but not because he intentionally did it. You know that and you wanna run with it.

Trump ought to take a shit and wipe his ass and hand you dems that as his tax records. You can all rot in hell for all i care you had your chance to have an investigation. It lasted 1/4th of his presidency and you failed.
Sorry to bad so sad

>we had nothing to do with this
Cope

Cry harder faggot

And not a single one related in any way to Trump, the Trump campaign or muh Russian collusion.
How absolutely pathetic and a complete waist of time and tax payer money.

Attached: D4673A68-E1B0-408A-AA3E-7E7456331CBF.png (557x809, 844K)

I didn't say Trump wasn't a target; I said he wasn't THE target. Go read the order 3915-2017 establishing the special council. You'll note it's titled : Appointment Of Special Council To Investigate Russian Interference With The 2016 Presidential Election And Other Matters.

DNC aren't a foreign power. DNC aren't accused of committing a crime. All their shilling for Hillary and attempts to sway Dem voters through underhanded means are an issue for the Democrat party to deal with internally.

Russia hacking emails and running troll mills spreading misinformation to sway the election is another matter, especially when it may have been coordinated with one of the parties for quid pro quo. The investigation so far seems to have found no evidence of the last part of that statement though, so that's good news.

All Trump has to do is think about it and sign a paper user.
There are no checks and balances on pardons little nigger.
He fucking owns you.

>Inb4 the dem faggot says they collected money from the indictments so it’s okay

Attached: 1432184128837.jpg (551x403, 64K)

The absolute mad man!

Attached: 9A928872-11AB-47AC-B07F-A06DD9B5E181.jpg (640x350, 112K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pardon everybody except Micheal Cohen

I mean, you can't really call it a waste of money if it payed for itself.

Consider we're talking about a dude who's been accused and sued over scamming people for decades, lying about his wealth, got both his fake charity and university shut down, and gave a bullshit excuses to not release his taxes, Trump has nobody to blame but himself for drawing people's curiosity.

>You will find something in his taxes but not because he intentionally did it..
Delusional.

>going out of his way to attack and discredit the investigation
Anyone would if they were as innocent of charges as he was. If he really wanted to screw up their investigation though he would have just fired Mueller and ended it. As president he could have at any time.

You Trump autists suck at this.

>Anyone would if they were as innocent of charges as he was
Any lawyer will tell you to keep your mouth shut and hunker down.
Trump instead opened himself to obstruction of justice.
>he would have just fired Mueller and ended it. As president he could have at any time.
And his advisors probably spent months talking him out of it.
It would have been a echo of Nixon's saturday Night massacre, and he would have been fucked.

You must be an extra retard if you think that I would ever support the Clintons or any kind of American degeneracy.
The world is not democrats and republicans you ameriturd.

>Clinton is not corrupt! She'd never leak top secret information, willingly or otherwise!
Ok, we'll investigate that.
>Clinton is not corrupt! Lady President getusedtoit
Turns out she totally did though, but we recommend that even though she actually broke the law, leaked secrets, and that "other people" in the same circumstances would face prosecution: she won't be brought up on charges.
>The system works.

Some time passes...

>Trump is colluding with Russia! We demand an investigation!
Ok, we'll investigate really well.
>Defcon2: It'sHappening.jpg
So it turns out he's not though, but we did find other crimes that people did while checking in to it, so we're actually going to prosecute those where we are able to.
>Trump is colluding and the whole system is rigged to protect Republicans!

Fairly succinct.

Keep LARPing for your fat orange retard, bitch

Not yet! Soon the backwards countries will catch up.

reminder this is what you're trying to communicate with

Attached: polbeard.jpg (720x960, 43K)

Emperor Trump
>larping

Attached: DB81FC28-88F6-49AF-8620-B9ECE2FFE641.jpg (961x632, 96K)

Do you think hes the only one on Capitol Hill who has dirty tax record?. There are alot of people in congress who dont want to open that can of worms from both sides of the aisle. If they wanted his records bad enough they would have them by now.

Don Jr. had a an offer from a shady kremlin connection.
His options were
A) Call the FBI
B) Ignore it
C) Pursue it.
He did C), when A) should be the only option.
If there is a legal standard the Trump campaign didn't meet, so be it.
The facts are they were up to a lot of sleazy shit and lying about it every step of the way.

Attached: 1550423241622.jpg (594x1176, 84K)

>Do you think hes the only one on Capitol Hill who has dirty tax record?
Def not, but he's also President, and the most employee of the US system.
If the President is rife with fraud and dirty money, then we have no President at all.

*most important

I doubt that. America has been built on puritan mentality that is permeating even within the SJWs. Your kind of degeneracy is a special one, the kind of degeneracy that was outgrown by the first world in times of reainssance and humanism.

>Trump is an open book
Then why didn't he tell us about the Tower he was trying to build in Moscow while running for office?

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: Respect_and_Power.jpg (711x711, 65K)

>thinking only liberals bash trump

Attached: brainlet.png (800x729, 48K)

Whoopdeedoo. I would have enjoyed watching Trump hauled out of the White House kicking and screaming... but it's all good. Mueller did his thing an I can live with the findings.
Trump freaking out about the investigation every day for the last 2 years really didn't help him.

Fat neckbeards wearing MAGA hats are a couple of steps above the shit wallowing in the liberal cesspool of the once great democrat party. Both your parties are a bunch of whiny bitches.

You havent had a President for the last 50 years or so then.

No no no, those (((Republicans))) who bash Trump are just part of the D E E P S T A T E.

Attached: 1551429021853.jpg (233x216, 8K)

ahhhhh it feels so good to listen to you faggots admit you were wrong.

Mmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 5086F999-9FBD-4573-9E1B-94A927A2C563.jpg (454x568, 41K)

It was successful at legitimizing the toxicity that the opposition had characterized the administration with. They were the minority party but were able to justify not supporting efforts that were obviously bipartisan-able, and successfully withstood the Trump presidency and the larger GOP attempt to make the administration look like it was actually getting things done. Like, there were a lot of Dems who could have been persuaded that a major Obama care overhaul was in the countrys interest. But because of the investigation they didn't have to get involved.

Yes its over now but it succeeded in keeping the Trump agenda from being implemented.

What was the offer?
If the exact same offer was made by an American would it be illegal?

You know that Russia actually never changed any of the votes right?
You know you got beat fair and square right?

Why did he have to tell anyone about that? He was building a building in Moscow where alot of other wealthy people also build buildings.Obama sold them uranium to build nukes and youre worried about an unbuilt building?

Well you see... he keeps saying really stupid things, so that makes us suspect he must be up to something. But come to find out... he's just really stupid.

No, just because your cost of living and economy is unchecked in the liberal inner cities and states doesn't mean the rest of the country isn't doing great. Your rich getting richer and fair wage issues are all in Democratic strongholds, where even if you raised the minimum wage to 30 dollarydoos you still would be a wagie who'll never own a house, apartment or even shack.

Sources on Bush, Clinton, or Obama doing anything similar in scale to Trump?
Trump claims to be a massively successful billionaire, yet any investigation into his finances has found a labyrinth of obfuscation.
Whenever people asks about his finances, he runs, hard, and that was his biggest fear, Mueller looking into them.
law.justia.com/cases/new-jersey/appellate-division-published/2011/a6141-08-opn.html
>While O'Brien may have had "unprecedented" access to evidence of Trump's financial position, nothing in the record suggests that such access was sufficient to permit an accurate estimate of his net worth. Further, it is indisputable that Trump's estimates of his own worth changed substantially over time and thus failed to provide a reliable measure against which the accuracy of the information offered by the three confidential sources could be gauged. The following exchange from Trump's deposition is illustrative of this point
pt. 1

>implying autism is bad
Guys?
I think we found an “other”.

Attached: 35E0A260-BB5C-4338-846F-FC6B21BE3F9E.jpg (303x167, 6K)

>Dollarydoos

I’m laughing hard as fuck right now

Also you get it user

>Q Now, Mr. Trump, have you always been completely truthful in your public statements about your net worth of properties?

>A I try.

>Q Have you ever not been truthful?

>A My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

>Q Let me just understand that a little bit. Let's talk about net worth for a second. You said that the net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

>A Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day. Then you have a September 11th, and you don't feel so good about yourself and you don't feel so good about the world and you don't feel so good about New York City. Then you have a year later, and the city is as hot as a pistol. Even months after that it was a different feeling.

>So yeah, even my own feelings affect my value to myself.

>Q When you publicly state what you're worth, what do you base that number on?

>A I would say it's my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked. And as I say, it varies.

>You know that Russia actually never changed any of the votes right?
Theyre actually pissed because some russian trolls "made" them vote for Trump because they were trolled on social media.The dumbfucks who are complaining should never be allowed to vote again.

>largest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people

Wow now let's not get carried away trump

> (You)
>ahhhhh it feels so good to listen to you faggots admit you were wrong.
>Mmmmmmmmmm
Oh? Did I say I was wrong? He was rightfully investigated. I stand by that. Too many of his family and people were dealing backdoor undisclosed deals with russians to NOT investigate. The investigation is done, half of his friends are in jail, and I'm willing to accept that and move on.

Because he proclaimed himself to be a champion of transparency and a fighter against Hillary's corruption.
>Hillary's corrupt!
>But here's this deal worth hundreds of millions I was seeking while running for Prez

lol.. the biggest bombshell that Trump could feel is a factual disclosure of his net worth. His ego couldn't take it.

He never made a deal with anyone over there for the building though. There is no Trump Tower Moscow.
What are your thoughts on Obama making a deal for the uranium sale no one was supposed to know about and actually happened?

Well actually New York state is investigating trumps financial crimes, and Mueller was working with them for a bit. Trumps troubles are far from over.

>He never made a deal with anyone over there for the building though.
He was pursuing it since at least the 90's, and refused to mention it while campaigning as President.
Do you understand the concept of personal credibility?
If you're so certain that someone running for President has any right to pursuing business in foreign countries, then why did Trump lie about it?

MMMmmmmmm yessss Trump was innocent and you were faggot liars all along mmmmmmmmm

Thats all hypocritical bullshit. Cuomo lost 8 of his cronies to prison over the last year for corruption. Nothing will come out of that especially if they go back and look at Trumps contributions to Cuomos campaigns.The governor will have to go down too and their govt. wont lat that happen. Just watch and remember their governor pulled back all his lawsuits on Trump for DACA and anything else he threw at him to look good for his reelection after all his boys started going to prison.

Ok so where were the investigations on the DNC side as well? Let's say it was good to investigate. It sure as fuck should have been an impartial investigation on ALL sides. But nope they made it ENTIRELY a witch hunt against TRUMP and did absolutely nothing about the DNC. That is where they fucked up bigly. You don't get to conduct a one sided witch hunt, have it fail, then try to rationalize it. Your side failed and now you will suffer the consequences.

>refused to mention it while campaigning as President.
>why did Trump lie about it
Pick one.
He didnt mention it because it fell through and wasnt going to happen its not like they asked him about it and when they finally did he told them. You are confusing Comey and Trump here user.

It's as if New York is full of crooks.
And you voted for one of them.
Cuomo's lawsuits may be gone, but unless you want to explain how the AG shutting down his charity is a hoax, Trump's legal worries have far from ended.

Google blacklisted Alex Jones from Youtube for being a so called "conspiracy theorist". When will they ban the entire lying mainstream media, for their two year Russian hacker conspiracy theory?

Attached: lying, crying faggot maddow versus president trump.jpg (837x1000, 173K)

Lying by omission is lying.
>I'm a loyal husband
>have 3 meth addled side chicks
>it because it fell through and wasnt going to happen
Cohen stated it went on into September.
The election was in November.
If a dude tries to shoot someone but the gun jammed, he still attempted murder.

>You don't get to conduct a one sided witch hunt,
A legal case requires a specific focus.
You're a fucking idiot.

Yeah, another 2 years of predictions by democrats which will just end up pissing (You) off when nothing sticks.

fuck kinda reply is this.
>Builds strawman
"G-Go kill yourself"
#Libtard wrecked le epic style

No fucking shit bro.
How the fuck are you gonna ban Alex Jones for conspiracy theories but keep chugging along just fine yourself when you blasted the biggest conspiracy theory in the history of the country on mainstream news for literally fucking YEARS

>What are your thoughts on Obama making a deal for the uranium sale no one was supposed to know about and actually happened?
a) Obama had nothing to do with it.
b) The U.S. government didn't sell anything during the deal.
c) No-one sold or bought any uranium under "the uranium deal".
d) It wasn't a secret.

Hey any news from Mueller yet?

You mean the uranium deal where a private Canadian company was bought by Russia? A company that needed US government approval because it mined 0.04% of the world's uranium in the US? The one that was signed off by several federal agencies and was perfectly legal? The one Republicans like to hype up but for some reason never bothered to investigate in spite of controlling all branches of government and previously launching 5 House and 2 Senate investigations into Benghazi? That Uranium One deal?

OJ was innocent too, right?

What Muellar did find and the way Trump conducted himself was every bit the crooked President people promised us of Hillary.
All the focus is whether Trump would be charged, but Muellar exposed a coordinated effort by the Russian government to meddle in our elections, and the President refuses to acknowledge it happened.
He does not care about the national security of this country or the integrity of our elections, its all about him and his perpetual fake feuds with everyone and everything.

He got 34 indictments. But yeah, I'm surprised Trump isn't one of them.

These men deserve to have their "lives ruined and torn apart from their familes" because they broke the law. And Hilary deserved to get fired for mishandling security.

Flipping burgers at McDonald's should not be anyone's choice of a career. You shouldn't be able to support a family of 4 on McDonald's line workers wages. Don't get me wrong, plenty of other jobs are tragically under paid. Fast food work at 15 isn't one of them.

Trump could have built 100 Trump Towers ranging from Moscow to Syria if he wanted theres no law against it.Comey lied under oath about it for whatever twisted reason he had making Comey admission to it unlawful.
Trump was never in trouble for any of that hes allowed to build shit whereever he wants just like you are.

Thats your speculation and unproven.

Well he’s a nigger so thats different user.
Niggers are always guilty

If you want a serious answer then i’ll say this. Atleast OJ’s case made it to trial. Trump had the biggest investigation in history and came out on top.

Fuck it feels good to rub that in your face little bitch.

No one is saying it's illegal. It's just shady that the guy lied, multiple times, that he had no business dealings with Russia while under investigation for possibly colluding with them. Turns out he's just a shady dumbass who runs his mouth without thinking.

>if he wanted theres no law against it
It's a titanic conflict of interest which previous President dutifully detached themselves from.
People don't want a President who has money to consider, especially in other countries while planning national and foreign policy.
It's ethics 101.
And if Trump was getting more out of the deal, like favors for Putin, that indeed is a violation of the Emoluments clauses, which he's already being sued for over his Hotel in DC.

I have Muellar's indictments against GRU officers.
Explain how that's speculation.

>And not a single one related in any way to Trump

Sure, other than:

Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort
Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign official
President Donald Trump's longtime friend and veteran political operative Roger Stone
Michael Cohen, President Donald J. Trump’s former personal attorney and long-time fixer
George Papadopoulos, the novice, unpaid foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump

Yeah, other than those guys, not much relation to Trump at all.

>facebook ads are the integrity of muh elections

Grow up

That's ok. It's partially deserved. I get that. But don't forget... your guy is still a mouth-breathing compulsive liar and idiot. Yayyyyyyyyy go you.

But they had nothing to do with the purpose of the investigation user.
Is it okay if I come and theoughly investigate you untill I find something to send you to jail over?
I’m sure i’ll find something

So who hacked the DNC?

The focus should have been "Did anyone involved in the 2016 president elections collude with a foreign government?" And not "OMG I'M A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT INSIDER PIECE OF SHIT I MUST TRY TO GET TRUMP REMOVED" and you can say the last part isn't that, but to anyone with a brain that's what it comes across as when they see just how biased this whole thing was against Trump.

>civilian vs President of the united states

That's not the right analogy, moron. A better analogy is that the cops are in your house investigating you for stolen property and they find a corpse in the basement. Just because the original crime was burglary doesn't mean they will ignore a homicide investigation.

>The focus should have been "Did anyone involved in the 2016 president elections collude with a foreign government?"
That is not a specific legal case for prosecution. It has to involve one person or a group, not the entirety of our government.
The Trump Campaign did not conduct itself to a reasonable standard of transparency, and there were grounds for suspicion.

It wasn't a "hack". It was a leak. His name was Seth Rich.

Attached: hillary clinton murdered seth rich, wikileaks.jpg (249x202, 11K)

Bumping for Trumping in 2020

This whole thing wasn't a legal case, it was an INVESTIGATION. It's no different from the FBI devoting resources to investigate something. When it's at that stage, the investigating body can investigate any sides related to the nature of the investigation, and whatever they happen to find within the jurisdiction of their power (such as obtaining proper warrants) is fair game to creating any kind of legal case against anyone. Mueller used to be the head of the FBI so this was basically just that: an FBI investigation into Trump but treated as higher up than a regular FBI investigation.

If someone gets murdered and the FBI investigates, they don't see "Well shit I can ONLY focus my investigation on a certain side of the suspects and I can't possibly suspect these other people" unless it's a rigged corrupt investigation.

The dnc email server isn’t the integrity of an election eithier bud. It’s a private organizations email server. they are just a political party. They arn’t a government organization and none of the votes got changed. They just released information that made the DNC look bad. They tried to hack the republican email server too by the way. The failed at that part.
Just because the DNC made thier password Socalism4ever doesn’t mean you get to drag everybody through the mud over it. You should be ashamed of the DNC and the fact that they were doing dirty shit under wraps in the first place and that they didn’t take the proper measures to protect themselves.
Your anger is misplaced.

But lets be real here. You arn’t mad about the breach in integrity. You are mad that you fucking lost kid.
Move on.
In just 6 years time you can try again

I love people how claim Hillary has the competence to oversee a network of political murder, but somehow failed to hand her email server or win what should have been a slam dunk election.

So if an american citizen hacked the DNC this wouldn’t be that big of a deal?

>But they had nothing to do with the purpose of the investigation user.
So? If the feds serve you a warrant and they catch you shredding documents in a rush, they'll throw you into a hole all the same no matter what evidence you were destroying.

>Is it okay if I come and theoughly investigate you untill I find something to send you to jail over?
If you've got a warrant signed by an unbiased judge and there's a legitimate probable cause.... yes.

>I’m sure i’ll find something
Yeah. That's concerning. In an age where EVERYONE does SOMETHING technically illegal, and it's more a matter of how popular you are or not which determines how much of the book they throw at you..... that's a corrupt system. Selective enforcement of the law is corruption. When Hilary got off for breaking classified information rules... that sorta shit would have gotten ANYONE else fired. Even from secretary of State. But... politics. And that's utter bullshit.

So I agree with you there. We really ought to trim down old laws and all new laws should have a sunset clause where they expire.

>and none of the votes got changed. They just released information that made the DNC look bad
Which influenced votes.
Are we going to pretend propaganda isn't part of elections?

And for an investigation to promote a legal case, there needs to be evidence.
GOP has literal conspiracies for Hillary, and their empty investigations proved that.
The Feds took one look at the company Trump keeps, and now they're in prison.
No one twisted Don Jr's arm to seek kremlin connections then lie about it, or the rest of the staff that lied about Russian contact.
And per Cohen testimony, Trump was fully aware that wikileaks was assisting his campaign.

Everything influences votes.
Opposition research, in the general sense, isn't illegal.
Propaganda isn't either.
They released the grab the pussy tape, that probably influenced votes too.
The information from those emails and shit probably influenced votes, but reading that shit and changing your opinion about a candidate isn't illegal.

A domestic leak would have it's problems, but do you understand the difference between that and a hostile foreign power doing it?

Democrats are corrupt pieces of garbage. For them, this whole Mueller investigation was basically win-win and it's why they are strongly pushing for the whole report to be made public. Even though it was proven to be a witch hunt, they were literally granted one of the best political research reports possible on a political opponent. The full report contains every little piece of information about Trump that they could use as a political tool even though none of it warrants a crime nor the need to be made public.

Imagine if a cop pulled you over for speeding, but you weren't really speeding someone just gave an anonymous tip that you like to speed, so they investigate that, don't find proof you sped, so they investigate every aspect of your life unrelated to that, find as much dirt on you as they can, bring up that one time you kicked a puppy when you were 13, and then now your life is negatively affected for nothing because you're going to be known as the evil puppy kicker. That's ultimately what this whole situation will turn into. It was a smear campaign witch hunt by corrupt pieces of shit. And it already cost the midterms because people bought into the Russia narrative. Why wasn't Mueller's report released a week before the midterms?

>Opposition research, in the general sense, isn't illegal
So would you be fine with Clinton getting Saudis to dig up dirt on Trump?
What kind of retarded legal ambiguity are you trying to impose when we're talking about Presidential elections?
It's not the business of any other nation to get involved, and any campaign that actively pursues them is morally treasonous.

> Trump replaces Rod Rosenstein with Barr
> The man who buried Iran-Contra
> Already wrote a piece criticizing Mueller investigation
> Barr writes 4 page summary of 400 page report, only using 4 sentence fragments from the actual report.
> Barr concludes there was no obstruction, even though Trump fired Comey specifically to stop the Russsian investigation and he tried to fire Mueller

Stop taking these politicians and news pundits word for everything and read the actual report when/if it comes out.

Attached: xyu6f0spt9o21.png (625x323, 74K)

because this billionaire idiot cares so much about you and your life. sorry but anyone in a position of power like that and being so corrupt doesn't deserve any kind of defense.

>Why wasn't Mueller's report released a week before the midterms?
Because it's government policy to not release inflammatory statements or information during an election.
It's as if Muellar was doing the job he was assigned in a nonpartisan manner, which was his reputation before he hurt Trump's fee fees.

Did the investigation not lead to 6 people getting jail time? Obviously not a waste of time

>So would you be fine with Clinton getting Saudis to dig up dirt on Trump?
News flash user, Hillary paid Russia for dirt on Trump (fake PeePee Dossier).
If she could get dirt from the Saudi's she would have.
I'm not saying the act of getting the dirt is right or wrong, I'm saying that the information being given to the public can never be bad (so long as it's true).
Don't you like transparency?
>It's not the business of any other nation to get involved
That's actually funny because we found out that Hillary and others were trying to do just that in Egypt's elections.
>and any campaign that actively pursues them is morally treasonous.
What?
Maybe if they're trading favors.
If someone wants to give legitimately damning information about another, that should never be illegal.

> Even though it was proven to be a witch hunt
> 34 indictments, multiple arrests
> actually made millions off of assets siezed from Michael Cohen

Let's stop repeating this "witch hunt" meme

where did he say it was a waste of time? he said it was bullshit.

more proof that people are literally unable to see things that are in front of their eyes.

I think they have a case to retract those sentences based on the fact it was sought out under false pretenses. Which is why they want an investigation on the russian collusion investigation team now.

>News flash user, Hillary paid Russia for dirt on Trump (fake PeePee Dossier).

lol oh wow.
Nothing substantial was proven false in the Steele Dossier. And Steele came to US intelligence with his dossier. No one paid for it and certainly not Hillary.

This really can't be emphasized enough. The Clinton recommendation memo very literally listed the elements of the crime and described exactly how Hillary's actions matched each element perfectly, but then *CREATED* AN ENTIRELY NEW INTENT ELEMENT THAT IS NOT PART OF THE CITED STATUTE AT ALL (and in fact runs counter to the statute, which as-written criminalizes negligence, not intentional action), to justify a conclusion that she should not be prosecuted. Which is to say that the DOJ effectively *exercised legislative powers* to write Hillary her own version of the Law to get her off the hook.

Now it comes out that Trump and his cadre did not in fact do any of the alleged criminal acts, and in fact *affirmatively refused* to do the criminal acts in question when presented with the opportunity. And the Democrat response is to insist that we should explore our options for treating them as criminal/impeachable anyway.

It's just absolute madness.

You dont get to decide what people post lol

S E E T H I N G

> multiple people found guilty of crimes
> confirms Russia trying to influence election
> "no one said it was a waste of time, they said it was bullshit!"

Attached: durr.jpg (204x162, 14K)

>Hillary paid Russia for dirt on Trump (fake PeePee Dossier).
conspiracy theory.
Investigations require money, Hillary's camp provided it.
Michael Steele's dossier seems to be credible based on it matching parties and conversations found by other investigations.
>Don't you like transparency?
Trump refusing to disclose his finances and business connections is the anti-thesis of transparency.
>Maybe if they're trading favors
Does it really need to be unpacked on how Russia has an invested interest in swaying US policy?
>If someone wants to give legitimately damning information about another, that should never be illegal.
Then you'll have the government crashing elections on crazy shit based on ongoing investigations.
That's stupid, irresponsible, and the whole crux of the issue regarding Comey. He was conflicted.

wait i thought the idiots on this board screamed that collusion wasnt a crime... now they are saying hes cleared for colusion... hm

Even the corrupt left media is starting to publicly apologize and say Trump was right for calling it a witch hunt trying to get a step ahead when Trump fights back.

tRumpkins r dumdums: the post

Attached: 1551151903165.png (763x913, 407K)

If they come for our guns, it's civil war 2. Period. The federal government will be defeated, disbanded, and if we decide to stay united as states, replaced.

kind of odd seeing Lindsey Gramnesty on the attack. I like it, though.

>Nothing substantial was proven false in the Steele Dossier.
That's not how it works user, the burden of proof is on the people presenting it as real..
Grow up.
> No one paid for it and certainly not Hillary.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

WRONG.
It's a proven fact that Hillary and the DNC paid for that shit, you brainlet.

>The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c179ea9ffbd7

>“Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.”
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/12/christopher-steele-hillary-clinton-was-preparing-t/

Attached: d143b09fb6de6012056fb60d29aa37278c9552cb02fe8cf9a1a319076892bb33.jpg (1523x1718, 833K)

>Even the corrupt left media is starting to publicly apologize and say Trump was right for calling it a witch hunt

Are they though? I picked a random Washington Post article:
washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/03/25/good-news-barr-summary-mueller-report/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b26352484105

> 2) No collusion! No witch hunt! Call me crazy, but I think it’s a good day when we learn that a sitting president did not collude with a hostile foreign government. At the same time, Trump’s supporters who were convinced that this was a witch hunt must live with the fact that they were wrong. As Bloomberg News’s Ramesh Ponnuru noted, “The record suggests that the portrayal of Mueller as a corrupt agent of the deep state bent on bringing down Trump was a fantasy, or worse, spread by some of the president’s most committed supporters.”

Also >corrupt left media
>being this much of a shill

Graham will fight for anyone that let him suck their dick.
He promised there would be hell to pay over Jeff Session's firing.
Here he is now, barking for Trump.

They would have been investigated for computer crimes, but depending on their affiliations and what they did with it the story wouldn't have gone very fast.

>Hillary's camp provided it.
ie; Hillary.
>Michael Steele's dossier seems to be credible
You're obviously a shill.
>Trump refusing to disclose his finances and business connections is the anti-thesis of transparency.
Nothing I said above has anything to do with partisan politics, you fucking mong.
>Does it really need to be unpacked on how Russia has an invested interest in swaying US policy?
So does Israel and China and just about any other Country on Earth.
>Then you'll have the government crashing elections on crazy shit based on ongoing investigations.
Fuck it, burn it all down.
If they're corrupt and can't be honest, the public deserves to know.

Wow no agendas in this thread lol

Fucking mindless shills

>the Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit

Really? So you're saying Trump *did* collude? That's interesting.

Attached: traffic.jpg (1280x1600, 1.51M)

>You're obviously a shill
thehill.com/policy/national-security/389522-clapper-more-and-more-of-steele-dossier-proving-to-be-true
>Nothing I said above has anything to do with partisan politics, you fucking mong.
Yet you're claiming total corruption on one side to exonerate another, retard.
>So does Israel and China and just about any other Country on Earth.
And they didn't seem to try to hacked our political system to do it.
>Fuck it, burn it all down.
Edgelord.

> That's not how it works user, the burden of proof is on the people presenting it as real..
Grow up.

Right, and chunks of the Steele Dossier were either confirmed or couldn't be substantiated. Nothing in it was proven "false". So at this point, it can be classified as "partially true, partially unsubstantiated", not "fake", and if you're calling it fake, it's up to YOU to provide burden of proof.

the statute of limitations would disagree with you

>Clapper
Are you serious, user?
James fucking Clapper?
>Yet you're claiming total corruption on one side to exonerate another, retard.
How am I doing that?
Robert Mueller is a corrupt piece of shit and a Republican.
So was McCain.
You don't know what you're talking about.
>And they didn't seem to try to hacked our political system to do it.
Of course they do.
Did you forget about Iman arwan?
How about Feinstein's driver, the Chinese spy?
>Edgelord.
At least I'm not advocating for hiding crucial evidence of liars trying to lead our Country, you fggot.

>Nothing in it was proven "false".
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU MORON.
There's more evidence that /pol/ created the dossier than there is that it was real.

>Your now daily reminder that the Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit

How was it bullshit if their are people in jail at this very moment because of it ?

Sure kid, now go put on your type o negative record. The adults are talking.

>James fucking Clapper?
Yes, someone who's job was intelligence, as was Steele's.
>Robert Mueller is a corrupt piece of shit and a Republican.
You can claim that .
>So was McCain.
Probably, but he did have the integrity to refuse a aimless plan by republicans to shit up our healthcare system even worse.
His dying wish was hope that some of things he did were good.
I respect the shit out of that, and pwning the fuck out of the useless GOP and President was one of those few good things.
>Did you forget about Iman arwan?
>How about Feinstein's driver, the Chinese spy?
Until you provide evidence of a massive coordinated effort by China or Israel's intelligence agencies to stir chaos in our country as Russia did, I really don't don't care about what you have to say.
> hiding crucial evidence of liars trying to lead our Country
The evidence thus far pointed to incompetence of Hillary, and the investigation wasn't complete.
One of the primary roles of our government is ensuring a peaceful transition of power, and Comey was in an unenviable position.

We have the worst and most prolific liar in our history in the white house.
Do you actually want to pursue those in power or keep getting mad at Hillary?

Lol and I thought I had a weak chin

Whats all this then?

Attached: queen peeping.jpg (615x620, 29K)

>Yes, someone who's job was intelligence, as was Steele's.
LOL HILARIOUS.
Clapper is a literal crook, user.
>You can claim that .
Look into his past, it's verifiably true.
>Probably, but he did have the integrity to refuse a aimless plan by republicans to shit up our healthcare system even worse.
Even though he fucking ran and was elected to do just that.
He was speaking out against it for 8 years.
>His dying wish was hope that some of things he did were good.
And now he's burning in hell.
>I respect the shit out of that, and pwning the fuck out of the useless GOP and President was one of those few good things.
Goes to show that the corrupt people aren't apart of the parties they claim to advocate for.
You're proving my point above regarding transparency.
These people don't deserve Government jobs.
>Until you provide evidence of a massive coordinated effort by China or Israel's intelligence agencies to stir chaos in our country as Russia did, I really don't don't care about what you have to say.
LOL, implying they don't blackmail Congressmen.
>We have the worst and most prolific liar in our history in the white house.
Baseless nonsense.
>Do you actually want to pursue those in power or keep getting mad at Hillary?
It's not about power, it's about corruption of power.
If someone is corrupt and/or traitorous, I would like them to hang from their fucking necks on live t.v.

and yet NONE were connected to TRUMP in reality......

How desperate you have to be to try and pull such

well then why was Trump cleared????

BECAUSE IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM....now lets see how the democrats fair in a investigation now

Okay explain this to me, you want to overturn criminal convictions because the investigation that led to them did not result in charges against the primary suspect? In what universe does that make any sense?

>Clapper is a literal crook, user.
>Mueller is corrupt
Prove it.
>Even though he fucking ran and was elected to do just that.
The GOP and Trump were elected to fix healthcare after years of bitching about Obama's.
They were rewarded with full congressional control, they had jack shit for a plan, and couldn't get all the votes needed.
Now they're unironically defending broken obamacare as the standard against muh socialized medicine.
That is fucking embarrassing, probably the biggest political failure of this decade thus far.
>These people don't deserve Government jobs.
And single minded morons like you don't deserve to vote.
>Baseless nonsense.
So where are those 3 million illegals that cost him the popular vote?

>well then why was Trump cleared????

Trump was cleared because he's a useful idiot and the people running things didn't include him in any substantive discussions or planning.

Trump is a senior citizen shuffling around the white house in his bathrobe and watching Fox News until he sundowns in the evening.

Because the law is tricky like that. The same thing can be done if let's say you were illegally selling stolen merchandise out of your house but the cops broke into your house without a warrant or just cause. You actually have a case to dismiss any charges they racked up against you completely.

Checkmate libtard

Attached: D2gxpYVW0AAZPyX.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

/pol/ is for politics. Get off of Yea Forums or at least stop posting this shit dribble

moar ivanka fakes

Remember, liberals don't judge people by their appearance, because that is wrong

Attached: dear-robert-mueller-we-are-happy-to-see-you-launched-26695996.png (500x424, 55K)

go back to /pol/

Man, you sure do like to change the subject a lot, don't you user?

those are some of the absolute lamest and least dangerous crimes that most rich people commit on a regular basis. They only got caught because they were around a bad orange man.

I personally applaud democrats and their brainlet base for posting shit like that. It just goes to show you how normal everyone around trump actually was despite his dumb ass tweets.

Attached: 1551566828333.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

>Prove it.
>Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller
From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation. A Grand Jury had been impanelled.
Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”. Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.
Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out. Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?
Bet you can’t guess. None other than James Comey.
Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?
Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?
Your friend and mine, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.
It gets better, well not really, but this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?
Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?
No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.
Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame?
I know, it’s a miracle, just a coincidence, just an anomaly in statistics and chances, Robert Mueller.

What do all four casting characters have in common? They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.
Now that’s just a coincidence, right?
Ok, lets chalk the last one up to mere chance.
Let’s fast forward to 2009.

James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.
Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.
The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
Like all good public servants do, you know looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.
Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, the People got absolutely nothing out of it.
However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.
Ok, no big deal right? Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.
Guess who was the FBI Director during this time frame?
Yep, Robert Mueller. He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.
Guess who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland.
No other than, Rod Rosenstein.

Guess what happened to the informant?
The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.
How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?
Guess what happened soon after the sale was approved?

~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.
Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division
No other than, Lois Lerner.
Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?
Let’s fast forward to 2015.
Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.
He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.
He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.
Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.
Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013?Guess who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer.
James Comey.

Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?
Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after of course his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and exonerates her.
Nope couldn’t find any crimes there. Can you guess what happened next?
In April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy.
They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury.
Like a lightning bolt of statistical impossibility, like a miracle from God himself, like the true “Gangsta” Comey is, James steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.
Can you see the pattern?
It goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst Attorney General, Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation sham by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.
FISA Abuse, political espionage..... pick a crime, any crime, chances are...... this group and a few others did it.
All the same players.
All compromised and conflicted.
All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves.
All connected in one way or another to the Clinton's.
They are like battery acid, they corrode and corrupt everything they touch.
How many lives have these two destroyed?

As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.
Let us not forget that Comey's brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation's taxes.
And,
See the person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her evil escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies.
WHO IS LISA BARSOOMIAN
Let’s learn a little about Mrs. Lisa H. Barsoomian’s background.
Lisa H. Barsoomian, a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.
Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998. Lawrence also represented: Robert Mueller three times; James Comey five times; Barack Obama 45 times; Kathleen Sebelius 56 times; Bill Clinton 40 times; and Hillary Clinton 17 times. Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.
You may be saying to yourself, OK, who cares? Who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?

Apparently someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve “purged” all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets (?). Someone out there cares so much that the internet has been “purged” of all information pertaining to Barsoomian. Historically, this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.
Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And, although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.
It’s a cover, so big deal right? I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter. It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uni-party unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix …. and last but not least Mueller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the Russians. Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?
BECAUSE….She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE….That’s why!!
Isn’t this all a fine kettle of very rotten fish!!!!!

If I did, detail it.

Not worth my time.

you arent supposed to explain the joke

Libcucks btfo

>Your now daily reminder that the Mueller report was complete and utter bullshit thread has started.

Translated into Normal, this says:
I cling so desperately to my illogical and unpopular political views that I will repeat myself ad nauseum crowing "victory" whenever anything happens that might be construed as validating those beliefs. I will ignore any evidence which undermines my views.

Translated further into Truthese, this reads:
Hi, my name is Ivan and I live in Olgino and work for the government.

>weakening unions
>see Detroit
>”How am I supposed to raise a family on $35 an hour base pay and four weeks a year vacation, full medical dental and vision! It poverty pay!”
>”They just raised minimum wage 25 cents. We need a raise or we walk!”