Why is Obama considered the greatest US President in modern history?

Why is Obama considered the greatest US President in modern history?

Attached: 44.jpg (636x768, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpvsobamastocks.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's relative compared to the idiot before him and the nigger after him.

Protip: he isn't

Attached: ura phag.jpg (594x662, 154K)

Only because he's a nigger. Thats one of a reasons why lieberal democraps never say a bad thing about him

Because liberals wrote the book and decided modern history began with the smartphone and it's only fair to tally someone if they've served their full two terms entirely within the smartphone era.

Pretty young, so I can't say anything about how it really was. But to me it seemed like he was the first president, since Clinton, that seemed like a sympathetic person. The rest of them had the 'old crusty white guy elite' feeling or where plain unsympathetic (nixon) as a person.
People don't care that much what he did, because he looked cool and approachable doing it.

Because he's a nig that married a trap.

fixed Bush (the worst president)'s fuck-ups

Because the competition is that bad.

Because he was a gay nigger

>black man good

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Because he and michelle were the only president to help the mass majority of people instead of pushing forward the agenda of corporations

>the only president to help the mass majority of people instead of pushing forward the agenda of corporations

How?
By forcing them to buy insurance they coudln't afford?
Thanks Obama.

If the Russians posted this shit then we would see these kinds of threads 100X a day.

Is it because He single handedly destroyed the invading Alien space nazi armies and brought peace to the middle eastern side of the planets core during the great dinosaur rebellion?

Attached: 0014.jpg (640x476, 37K)

Because he weaponized the fbi, cia and DOJ against the opposing political party during an election to ensure his legacy continued

Don’t forget also stealing over $70 a month from every citizen in our country that couldn’t afford his monopolized healthcare program

Because Putin's chef thinks it will trigger Republicunts?

Attached: 15b81d5ba08849837b965595c2c4b4431579374f5fc9fc3aec1fe93f84b50487.jpg (960x960, 121K)

He's not. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves so niggers like Obama could become President.

Yep, Republicunts Triggered. Well played minimum wage Russian shitposter, well played.

Attached: 1488771053211.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Probably because he's a nigger.

Because he's a nignog and he wasn't completely shit.

because you're a troll

Ever notice that nothing good happened since 2008? Things have gotten significantly worse

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 270K)

>)
>wasn't completely shit
just mostly, 99%.

Ok Vlad

This.

Because speaking the truth will label us "racist". He was a murdering son of a bitch.

no, he wasn't.
solved.

Yes he was.
unsolved

>greatest US President in modern history?
all depends on what metrics you're using. I'm a libtard and I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion. One thing is for sure though, Trump, by pretty much every metric, is the worst US President in modern history.

evidence?

because he's "diverse"

Pretty much this, but Barack instead of J. C.

you nay not no this, but obama was not only the first black president, but also the first black man ever

>a failed actor
>a cowboy
>a rapist
>a cowboy's monkey
>a cool black guy
>a clown

Because people are stupid as shit

He bombed the crap out of innocent people. Are you blind?

Attached: 4992641393.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Attached: 3m63ob3l5ZZZZZZZZZ92e3f074f7b8cca17ec.jpg (300x214, 11K)

Attached: 255353_445015735538957_57660247_n.jpg (381x480, 31K)

Attached: 1284838369862.jpg (340x209, 20K)

He towed the line of establishment, sadly.
Otherwise he did his best to conduct himself well as President, and I hope that standard isn't gone forever.

when exactly? not denying anything at this point. just looking for details.

Have you bothered to check the civilian death count from US bombing strikes since trump took office?

He gave us all free healthcare duh

Is this real?

he isn't

Attached: trumpster.jpg (646x842, 56K)

He tried to but failed. Nice try idiot.

Says who?

Yeah not nearly as much as obamanation

After George W., the bar was set so low that anyone who could talk in complete sentences was considered an upgrade.

I shudder to think what is coming after Trump.

Attached: I-Spy.jpg (500x395, 48K)

That's what sucks. The opportunity to make meaningful change was there, and he fucked it all up.

So, Trump's still a murder then going by your criteria. Just not as much as Obama?
give him time. if trump makes it to 8 years, at the rate he's going, hell surpass Obama in civilian deaths by quite a lot.

Point is, none of those deaths are ok, but it is an unfortunate part of the job, best thing a president can do is try to limit them as much as possible. And Trump is off to a terrible start on that front..

hope and change

HE KILLED BIN LADEN AND DUMPED HIS BODY IN THE OCEAN LIKE A BOSS

>considered

No he won't, he tightened it up. Used to be the wild west under 44. 44 still killed Americans overseas.

Aside from the fact that that's pure speculation, Trump's still a murderer based on your criteria. But he gets a pass because he's murdered less. Is that really the argument you're making here?

I'm not considering it murder for either president, given the actual definition of the word, but watching your mental gymnastics trying to justify it for trump and condemning it for obama, is just hilarious.

trumpvsobamastocks.com/

cause if you don't think so you're racist.

Attached: 1322881712673.jpg (562x434, 45K)