I haven't even been close to anyone sexually since I was a young teenager and I had some pretty traumatic events happen...

I haven't even been close to anyone sexually since I was a young teenager and I had some pretty traumatic events happen within a few months of each other. I went and finally had real sex for the first time with a guy that I met online... It was way more painful than I thought it'd be and there was blood everywhere...I thought it was just because I had never had piv sex before but now after 3 days I think I have an infection. Terrible fever, sore throat, awful pelvic pain and it burns when I pee. Literally my fucking luck. Have sex ONCE, trying to take back my sexuality and grow as a person, and now I think I have an STD. I have an appointment to get tested in a few hours and I legit want to kms. The guy I slept with hasn't contacted me. I don't have any friends and now im so alone and don't have any medical insurance so if is what Im scared it is I don't even think I can afford treatment. How do I not just end it now. I can't tell my family, ive got no one. This morning I almost passed out in the shower the pain was so bad and then when I sat down my arms went numb. Im thinking whatever I have might just kill me before I can do it myself. Anyone have any similar experiences that they were able to get through?

Attached: e1e19529ade72b62091ab3f8c0477287.jpg (235x156, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/women/guide/your-guide-urinary-tract-infections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd go to the er. Fuck insurance.

What an ugly cryer.

Also, that's the penance you pay for fucking random dudes.

You probably can't get anyone to have sex with you, so you project your little baby insecurities and act like people should be punished for having sex.

Your probably right... fuck

I mean, I think that statement projects more insecurities than mine. Nice try though.

>Im thinking whatever I have might just kill me before I can do it myself.

No STI is fatal. Even HIV/AIDS can be treated long term now.
Flu-like symptoms in just 3 days sounds a little unusual to me tho ngl.

If you did catch something you're almost certainly going to need the support of your family. Consider telling them you stepped on a needle or something if you're unable to clean.

Holy shit calm down. It sounds like you have a UTI.

Pregnancy is pretty fatal

Sounds like aids m8, sorry you gonna die

Nah.
Birth can be but only in the third world.

That guy fucked you like an asshole I'm sorry op, he should've gone more slow with you so you didn't bleed or hurt as bad.

I hope you don't have an std but if you do it's not the end of the world, I hope you feel better soon

Lol you banged some internet slut off an app way to go retard

Unless you've got lesions sprouting up everywhere then you don't have to worry about the herp. HIV is unlikely. Everything else can be cured.

cool story nigger

Attached: 7jak[1].jpg (318x159, 19K)

thank you for your advice. The needle thing is a good idea i didn't think about, I think something like that would be believable because I do spend a lot of time at the beach and could easily step on something. I'm going to try to calm down and keep re-reading that no STI is fatal.

Thank you for that. It really was way to rough. I feel less alone in this reading kind words from others

I feel for you user

Seriously OP, you almost certainly have a urinary tract infection. Totally treatable with antibiotics.

webmd.com/women/guide/your-guide-urinary-tract-infections

Hows it feel knowing you lowered your worth even further for any real man who would come along later

Seconding this. Seriously not a big deal, ask your doctor