Bifag here, I've been contacting this gay 40yo dude on grindr 70m near my house...

bifag here, I've been contacting this gay 40yo dude on grindr 70m near my house, and few months ago i wanted a bj date but i pussied out of it, for the past couple of months it's been on my mind to suck him off, but I'm still a virgin, should i do it?

Attached: IMG_20190306_171049.jpg (720x736, 119K)

pic related btw, me

That's a beautiful cock, I'd succ it sir

ty

Attached: WIN_20181123_17_22_50_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

So how old are you? I'm straight, but I like cocks too, so I'm in the same boat. I'd love to stroke and suck a cock, but I'll always chicken out when push comes to shove.
Rn I wanna suck you. Such a nice cock

Attached: WIN_20190309_15_17_02_Pro.jpg (1009x507, 81K)

42 here. Got kik?

Post more of that beautiful cock and your ass as well

yes, whats yours?

Attached: WIN_20190114_22_14_37_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Stroking....fuck. Keep going

23f
or let me know whatever you want!

> “I'm straight, but I like cocks too”
You could save a lot of key strokes by typing “I’m bi”

Hmm, no, because I like cocks, but not necessarily guys, you know. So no kissing, fucking etc. It's a difference.

same

Attached: WIN_20181227_23_32_57_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Hit me up

I see. So you just like hanging out with cocks and talking to them? You don’t like kissing them?

I see what you did there.

No, it's not. You're bi. Get over it faggot

We don't have to argue about it, but yes, it is. I wouldn't care to say bi if it was bi.

Back on topic, I'd say just do it. Either you'll like it or you'll get it out of your system.

it's called bi-curious

I'd go for heteroflexible.

Date a trans girl with a dick. Win/win.

Have you cane out to all your friends and family that your “straight but you like cock” yet?

But, can't you find someone closer to your age, so it isn't so fucking weird?

You know what I'm talking about.

everyone is bisexual

Attached: 1548145722667.jpg (960x899, 45K)

Fuck off fag. Bi is bi

OP still here?

Looking Dom to serve for.
26m,bi curious, lil chubby, sub
pm me kik: nickchiller1

trips of truth
dubs confirms

Attached: 1553413527797.jpg (683x1024, 75K)

Once you put the cock in your mouth your no longer curious mate

Im the same dude. All these fags on grindr want to kiss and fuck and im over here.."can we just suck eachothers cock". I wouldnt call myself bi because i dont fine men attractive, would never date one, and only like cocks and balls

>i dont fine men attractive
But you literally do, because you find dick attractive.
Dick is literally THE thing that makes a man a man, as well as the most masculine object on earth.
If you like dick you like men, just like if you like pussy you like chicks

Exactly what I was talking about. Seems to be too complicated for some people obviously.

Your life must be really boring

That's like saying if you try broccoli, and don't like it, it's too late You're a broccoli fan for life. If you eat it once, you are a card carrying broccoli lover.

Dude try not to be regarded a minute and read this slow. No that’s not what I said. I said you’re no longer curious. You put the cock in your mouth. You know what it’s like now. You can decide you liked it or you didn’t like it. But you’re not longer curious. Get the dictionary out if it helps.

But I don’t find men attractive like I find women attractive. I’m attracted to women’s bodies, faces and pussy, but for men, it’s only the cock. That’s the difference.

Right mate. It’s really no special concept. You’re not unique. It’s called bi

then fap to chicks with dicks

I guess me and the other do this already. But we keep having to explain ourselves.

Just do it op, i have sucked a few cocks. been fucked in the ass also. I was molested by a 13 year old when i was about 6 or 7 though.
soo i kinda thought every one was doing it for a while.
I only really interested in female but if it goes ages ill get a dude to come suck my cock. wont blow him though

No explanation needed for fapping to traps mate. Just were discussing why you think that’s not bi.

If you're a virgin, you shouldnt be experimenting with middle aged men.. Your gonna fuck up your sexual development. If you can't fool around with someone in your generation/peer group, you at least they should be of the opposite sex as one of your first sexual experiences. It seems easier to explore a body that is similar to yours, but homosexual stuff has a lot of dangerous angles that focuses on power plays and unhealthy envy/shaming/codependency emotional stuff, and especially with an older narccististic fag, you are likely to have an experience that gets nasty or creepy really quickly.

Lemme open your ass and shit inside it

Because bi for me would imply the wish to kiss, cuddle, fuck etc a guy which I don't have.

plz make a webm cumming for us, beauty cock

You also risk getting roofied by a psychopath

got discord?
want to jerk off to pics of my girl on cam?

love your cock. would you tribute this

Attached: IMG_0022.jpg (960x1280, 328K)

bump for hot op