Hey Yea Forums so my weed went through the washing machine while in a little zip lock bag...

Hey Yea Forums so my weed went through the washing machine while in a little zip lock bag. It wasn't soaked but it was slightly damp.

I put the buds at the bottem of my oven for 3 minutes on 100 degrees c

I then cut them up to let them sir dry more.

Is this still good to smoke?

Attached: IMG_20190326_043322.jpg (2988x2867, 1.52M)

being this retarded

Probably faggot, I did a bit of googling in it and people were 50/50 on drying it and smoking.

id say
1 the detergent will murder your lungs
2 most of the trichomes are no longer on the plant so dont expect it to be quite as strong as before

LOL there's nothing soakable in them, this is how hashish is made.

You should do Coke instead

Yeah my thoughts, I don't care if its weaker because of the oven but just worried about those chemicals.

Lessons learnt though right?

Meth is where its at.

If dubs, OP have to smoke it all in one sesh.

Haha fag

What are you 12? What fucking person over 12 smokes weed? You're all fucking actual autistic motherfuckers.

Attached: 33OEfil.gif (220x220, 70K)

Yeah pretty autistic but I still want to smoke my bud

Dude cook it 250 for half an hour. Grind it up and mix it with peanut butter or melted chocolate or anything else that’s fatty oil. It will be way stronger than smoking it.
>pro tip:

Thought you said the weed was inside a sealed baggie? If it was, you're fine to smoke it. The heat probably built up some moisture inside the bag, so just leave it to air out for a full day in an open area. You'll be fine.

If the bag was compromised, then that's a different story. The heat from a washing washing isn't even close enough to decarboxylate THC (evaporate a carbon molecule and make it psychoactive), which begins at 240F. I'd say the vast majority of your THC in that bud is still good. If you can leave it out in an open room with lots of airflow around you should theoretically still be good to go. Just prepare for a weird tasting bud. It'll definitely be off in flavor, but will still do the trick and shouldn't be too hard on your body.

IF, after all that, you still think you'd rather not risk it, then just grind it up and cook with it instead. Cooking is always a safe option, no matter how moldy/mildewy/old/ruined your weed is.

Congratulations, you just destroyed all the THC on those buds.

All you have left is dry plant matter. You might be able to get high, but only if you smoke all of it.

Thanks for the post user! This is what I needed to hear. The washing machine is a cold wash too!

How exactly did he destroy all the THC? You're assuming it was a hot wash?

You do know what laundry detergent does to carbon molecules, right?

Attached: Marijuana+junkies+are+stupid_95e34f_5274293.png (460x568, 246K)

Do you know what soap and water does to human skin? You fucking walking piece of garbage.

A hot wash has typically somewhat like 60-80 °C, its for shure less then 100°C because i doubt he has a professional steam cleaner
Thc starts to evaporate in relevant ammounts at ca. 170°C, lesser temperatures are irrelevant for it
Nigga yo iz dumb

>Nigga yo iz dumb
Said the nigger who forgot the only thing that gives value to his patetic life on his pocket before washing his shit stained pants

It doesn't need to evaporate you mong. It's not on the bud anymore. The laundry detergent has whisked it away to never ever land through the drain.

But sure, go smoke some laundry detergent and hot grass. I'll wait.

t. Bud tender for 20 years.

Yeah the detergent shit can kill you.

shove up ass for 20 minutes to dry, then carefully unwrap it form the packaging and kill yourself

Schools out, too much edge you're almost cutting yourself you emo cunt.

Wahahaahahhahahaha blast! Holy living fuck I'm totally fucking out of my God damn MIND ON weed right now guys holy CHRIST! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1552507466453.jpg (749x701, 36K)

Based