Dear fellow faggots

Dear fellow faggots

Ive always wondern what (kind of) drugs people fron around the world take for fun

Im a Eurofag and in my country most young ppl take Benzos like Alprazolam or Bromazepam while other ppl in my age just love stuff like ket or (Meth)amphetamine.
Mdma is highly popular amog all ages just like coke. As far as i know there arent much fags who use heroin or stuff like that

Weed is always popular while psychedelics are hard to get depending on what you want

Attached: Flashbang_-_Level_4_-_Fart_in_a_Jar.png (192x341, 84K)

Acid and weed for me.

Attached: 50327551_2094103050628781_7863969751859462144_n.jpg (270x480, 14K)

America-> somewhere in the south.

Australian here, MDMA and are pretty popular. Others like coke and LSD aren't hard to come by either. Supposedly we have a meth (we call it ice) 'epidemic', which I guess I can see being true in the poor white trash areas. I've seen a few people do ketamine at parties but heroin seems fairly rare here, from my experience at least.
Personally, LSD, MDMA and weed are my preferences. Coke is fun but holy fuck is it expensive here.

Attached: 1521832026773.jpg (640x503, 51K)

MDMA and weed* are pretty popular
How the fuck did I leave out a whole word?

Weed and nitrous oxide together

Jenkem

>i've seen a few people do ketamine at parties

Nearly every drug head my age takes ket almost every other hour we have a real epidemic here.

Pretty interesting ty

In Iceland we use a lot of speed, coke, x and Molly. Benzos are getting really popular and we are having an all time high usage of opiets. Psychedelics not so much but there is a strong following of people who pick and use shrooms.
But weed is probably the most popular "drug".

Thanks m8

Do you know where the most drugs come from?

For me that would be czech (meth, speed, mdma), netherland (ecstasy, koke, little weed and hungary. The most weed in my country is actually from there.

Oh I should add we do a lot shit like nitrous oxide (we call them nangs, I think americans call them whippits) and amyl nitrate (party poppers, which we know as jungle juice since its the common brand). Because both can be bought legally, you get jungle juice at sex shops, apparently gays use them since it loosens your asshole. They both give you weird body numbness and intense headspins.
Also only kinda relevant but a surprising amount of our youth smoke cigarettes still, darts or durries we call them.

Attached: 1492645940185439799.jpg (600x352, 59K)

I don't take drugs because I'm not an emotionally stunted manlet that needs his blankey to deal with life like a real fucking man

Most of the drugs comes from the Netherlands. A lot of the speed comes from poland and we grow most if not all the weed here.

Ausfag here. How's DXM in Euroland? Heard in France they banned it.

I don't use drugs because I'm not a fucking bitch. Enjoy sucking dick for meth you retard

I think we call them poppers here. I also tried them a few times. It remides me of kinda like a softer ket feeling but i like none of them so i didnt do it that often

In my country literally 65% of all the younger people smoke cigarettes. Last year you'd need to be only 16 to buy cigs they just changed the law to 18 this year

Do you know if ppl from your country try a lot of research chemicals?

Can you give me an example of what you mean by research chemicals? Like clinical drug trial stuff? If that's what you mean I can't say I've ever seen anything like that getting around.

>i hardly remeber the name but i think it was hexedron

Research chemicals are new drugs that have just been synthesized whether by some guys in ther own kitchen or by some big pharma

I tried some of them but stayed away from them then because it is very risky to take something thats side effects short or long term arent even known.
>we didnt even know how to dose that stuff

Its legal in my country you just need to buy it from a pharmacy store

Was it Ethyl-Hexedrone? Just looked it up and some guy says its similar in effect to cocaine.
Sounds interesting but yeah I'd probably steer clear as well, sounds a bit sketchy. At least until studies are done. Anything besides weed and over the counter shit can be risky but I especially wouldn't fuck around with stuff I don't even know what it is personally.

I had a realy bad trip on it and you have to sniff if but the crystals were so fucking sharp you could feel how they cut your nose bloody

Another reason to stay away from RCs they killed some guy i knew

Damn RIP, gotta be careful with that kinda shit.
I took what I thought were MDMA capsules a while ago and they fucked me up. Turns out it was actually speed, which I'd never done before. Sometimes you can't really know for sure what the fuck you're taking.

Never drop speed it can kill you so fast