Sup Yea Forums califag here

sup Yea Forums califag here.

just destroyed my shotgun so i can hand it into the police as we don't need any more massacres here. when will you losers just hurry up and hand in your guns?

how many more people need to die before you sick bastards realize that guns are the problem.

i will sleep at night now knowing MY rifle will not hurt anyone

Attached: IMG_19.png (1006x540, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A3fyg_1K84E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A few sane people here after all.

FAGGOT - in the USA we know our Guns will make sure we NEVER have Tyrannical Government. YOU will ALWAYS be a CUCK to yours.

only police should have guns. just call the police when you need them

Bad idea.

>I will sleep at night knowing my rifle will not hurt anyone
Cut off your dick so you can sleep at night knowing your dick will not reproduce.

People that post b8 this weak are fucking pathetic.

Britfag here. Trust me when I say that if it isn't guns, it'll be something else. Sure, we don't have giant massacres, but I can guarantee that while I'm posting this, at least 50 people are being stabbed with a knife by somebody else on the street. Sure, it's not a huge number, but it's a consistent number that adds up quickly. Also
>Shotgun
>Rifle
Pick one, you can't have both.

i will sleep happily at night knowing no one will get shot in my household

and 10 minutes later when you are DEAD, they will arrive.

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
Oh sorry, don't mind us...
Keep scrolling

t. Privileged Cuck faggot who has never had to defend themselves
Fucking hang yourself you stupid kikes

If that's a knickerbocker put the stock and hardware up for sale on ebay and I'll buy that shit.

Should have bit the barrel instead

Ah yes, the Democratic People's Republic of Commiefornia... My favorite state...

Lol destroyed? Give me three minutes and ill have that gun back togother.

i am not going to fund more shootings. this is going to the police for destruction

(I think that’s the joke)

That's a double barrel shotgun rping faggot, kys you world dominating jew zax

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 37K)

That doesn't look destroyed

OP here i have never shot this rifle. it was handed down from my dad and i don't want it hurting anyone which is why i am giving it to the police.
why can't any of you understand?

Given the number of black people being "mistakenly" shot by the police, go for it.

ITT: people who don't know guns think it's actually destroyed and not easily disassembled

I sleep well at night knowing I can defend myself. I'll turn all mine in as soon as all people with criminal intent are caged or killed and every single gun, knife, bat, and car is destroyed.

>three minutes
If it takes you three minutes to put that together you need to suck start it afterwards.

I have plenty of guns, but I'm still on my never ending quest to get more. I'd actually like to get a double barrel sometime, I only have two single barrels and a bolt action shotty.

Attached: 0014.jpg (640x476, 37K)

bait. Very weak bait. Fuck off

Attached: oof af.png (270x359, 244K)

>Broken down 100 year old Damascus barrelled shotgun.

Negro, that gun is more dangerous to you than to any school kids. Try firing that with modern ammunition and it's going to explode in your face.

>rifle

SMDH.

Just curious now you are safely disarmed, how many massacres where you planning?

Its not non gun user doesnt know the difference between broken and destroyed lol

If those barrels are rifled and he put a solid projectile in it it would qualify as a rifle technicvally, and I would love to watch him fire it (from very far away of course)

Attached: 1553462384150.jpg (561x662, 93K)

khhhhkhkhkkhkhhkhk never have tyrannical governments...

Attached: laf.gif (400x300, 1.22M)

Faker. That gun isn’t destroyed. Saw the frame and barrel in half and repost.

youtu.be/A3fyg_1K84E

Attached: Bird_Shampoo.jpg (500x667, 62K)

based bongperson

Attached: 1548015417618.jpg (435x302, 25K)

y do dis?

Attached: 1549595077795.png (300x300, 4K)

>weak bait is weak

you obviously just disassembled it and can very easily reassemble it.

Did you turn in all your booze, your cell phone and your car, too? Because way more people die from drunk driving and texting while driving, you retarded fuck.

Stay in California.

10 minutes if you live next door

Why did this thread stand out to you?

THIS

>stripped
>destroyed
>Pic one
Reddit bait/10

Fucking millennial Pussies.

I swear this generation is a bunch of soy boy cucks who dont even have any balls.

Just wait until you walk into your house, see a bunch of Tyrones looting the place and raping your wife ( if you even have one)

You'll wish you had that gun.
But then again, its prob best they beat you to death to get your faggot limp dick DNA out of the gene pool.

You tell me

That you're too Indoctrinated to know how stupid you're being?

There's the actual video of the picture the faggot posted.

Attached: 1553441408520m.jpg (1024x772, 80K)

Because its better bait than you gave it credit for if you replied.

Dubs for truth. Police will be 30 mins to late when darkey has killed his ass.

It's a shotgun not a rifle... I can tell you don't speak freedom. I r8 8/8 gr8 b8 m8

>three minutes
Nigger, you just set the barrel back on and then snap the grip back on. it should be a 20 second operation if you're having trouble getting the tangs to line up.

Your "logic" shows you to be a mental midget, you're better off without a gun.

Fun fact, none of the people inside the mosque in Christchurch had a gun. They all still got shot. All you not having a gun means is that you can't defend yourself.

OP probably googled "shotgun in pieces" and is too stupid to realize that they are supposed to come apart like that

Fucking this.

Also OP, don't deny that you smiled watching those shitskins get purified

>>
Lol a shotgun is not a rifle. And you 'destroyed' it so it won't go out and murder people, or because YOU will go out and murder people with it unless you destroy it?

#oneless

Eh, is that a mercury magnum sxs?

A shotgun with a rifled barrel is a rifle. Sorry bud.

>just destroyed my shotgun
Looking at the state of it, nothing of value was lost. It's probably not even in proof...oh, wait. You Yanks don't have proof, do you? You'd rather they just blow up in your hands

Attached: Capture.jpg (688x752, 92K)