Can the United States of America survive a major political shock or would we tip into violence?

Can the United States of America survive a major political shock or would we tip into violence?

The Mueller report is out and as many expected is just a magic mirror reflecting what the sides want to see. My question is if we have a close election in 2020 or some very similar magnitude event and there is no consensus on the way forward what happens?
>pic unrelated

Attached: B7215AAC714D4E2493842821BE254A57.jpg (750x1057, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
mediabiasfactcheck.com/leftcenter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, pretty sure it depends on what /pol/ thinks is funny.

Attached: 1553483391112.png (1000x1000, 987K)

It just seems politically everything is such a hot potato

>Just a reflection of what the parties wanted to see
Except the fact that it shows NO collusion, so democrats have now shifted to obstruction of justice, or claim that because they will never get an unredacted report, which they cannot, because of the 4th amendment, that the Mueller investigation was compromised.

Civil war in 5 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

You are seeing what you want to see and they are seeing what they want to see. It is a very unusual wording for the parts of the report that were already made public. Why didn't he clearly say one way or another? I think he was worried about the political ramifications of what he wrote and was splitting the difference to kick it over to Congress for oversight to not allow for a result that seems antidemocratic

Not watching that but a close 2020 contested result may be the match that starts at least low level violence against the state.

The South and the rest of the hillbilly States will get whooped for the third time

I just want to say, with regards to all this:

Bush and his cabinet didn't have to go under oath for the 9/11 comission report, so it goes to show you that just because something can be done legitimately, can still have loopholes and the people involved might actually be guilty

Just look up Yuri Bezmenov
He was a Russian spy in the 80's and shows how our culture has been subverted

And his dad with iran contra. Yeah I had zero expectations of anyone going to jail in the immediate circle. Kinda surprised how many people got caught doing money related offences.
Yes I have watched the entire lecture. That being said the target of subversion has clearly changed over time. It used to be the counter culture from the 60s but now is far ranging as the NRA involvement is pretty novel. I don't think the Russians gave a fuck who won or lost as long as there can keep shoving agit-prop to undermine legitimatcy. It also seems that there are aspects of globalization that a western democracy is ill prepared to react to. There is a malaise in the west that I'm not seeing in the east

Dude wtf are you talking about

The NRA is the most grassroots American lobby in Washington.
It has about 5 Million members.

Communist and Marxist apologist ideology has totally infiltrated News, and College campuses.

1 out of 5 social science professors self identify as Marxists.
There is hardly anyone who isn't very liberal who is teaching the next generation.

Attached: liberal colleges.png (784x662, 181K)

Leftists wold primarily cause the most property damage and violence, the right would be more defensive with the odd nut job who starts actually dropping bodies once they snap.
If the lefties stay in the cities it probably won't be a problem though, they'll just be tearing down their own neighborhood while the police crack down on them and the optics of the left push more people slowly to the right away from them.
Just my opinion though, the world will still keep turning and everything.

Attached: 0114.png (640x360, 353K)

They are actively making the left and right more agitated. You think all that the left is going to magically ignore the second amendment BS isn't a being pushed by our enemies. Every piece of info now needs to be viewed with a question about the intent of the sources not just the deliverer. There is an excellent episode of Cyber podcast out this week about the weaponization of facts and the counter Intel needed to vet info in the new age.

hey alice

did you grow your garden yet?

I can't speak to every where man but in Atlanta even in the gayest section of town you would be hard pressed to hit a 10% overage of liberals vs conservatives. The suburbs and rural areas around are just the same.
You make a mistake of you think any area in the USA is even close to ideologically homogeneous. The rural blacks swing Democrat generally but love shooting guns and as much as any redneck is a good example.

>Every piece of info now needs to be viewed with a question about the intent of the sources not just the deliverer

Yes true.
Most major "news" outlets are biased to the left.
mediabiasfactcheck.com/leftcenter/

If you control what people see, if you control their perceptions of reality, you can control their opinions.

Heya friend. Not yet, still have to wait a while to make sure the super cold weather is gone. Usually when I plant stuff it's in April.
Also I still haven't got my old house all fixed up yet and it's the one with all the good land around it that I'll be moving back into as soon as I'm done.

Attached: Oh No.gif (500x270, 450K)

There’s always the potential for localized outbreaks of violence, sure. But mass descent into violence or something like the Spanish civil war? Not in a million years. Everyone’s too comfortable with way too much to lose and a militarized police force to beat everything down

I don't think most blacks in 'tha hood' who walk around with guns or conservatives are honestly all that engaged politically enough to start shooting people over things to be honest. I think the vast majority of people are pretty lukewarm about politics, aside from the far left and they are mostly piled up in the same small areas.
My point was just that the left has more crazies who will riot and beat people up, where as the right seems to have more peaceful protest kind of people and a few who might lose their shit and actually kill someone. But the majority of people won't care unless you bring that insanity to their front porch.

Attached: 0018.jpg (1424x1080, 240K)

I agree the left seems more willing to riot but the far right seems way more likely to start shooting innocent people

>The right has more peaceful protest kind of people
Haha no. The right have the quietly seethe until you snap and go on a rampage people, though they are a minority. The left is overwhelmingly peaceful protest people with a minority of violent protest people.

Americans are too fat and lazy to engage in civil war.

Not at first. I think the violence will start with more and more people snapping and lashing out at the public. Then as more events happening there will be ever greater crack downs on guns and personal privacy that spurs even more rogue action. That keeps up long enough organized resistance on both sides will be forced to develop for safety. As that happens no one will be allowed to not have an opinion and will be forced to choose sides.

Wait until someone targets infrastructure for political reasons and see what happens. People flip out if they can't view shit in HD, wait until the power or internet goes down for weeks

The overwhelming majority of people in general are peaceful.
But the majority of riots/political violence is perpetrated by people on the left. Whereas when you have a single person snap and take it out on people with a gun, there's a higher chance it's someone on the right. That's more of the point I was making. I'm not saying every leftist is ready to smash someone in the head with a brick or everyone on the right is ready to mow someone down silly, just talking about what kind of person is in the majority when you look at the incidents when they happen to occur.
Although I am interested to see how both sides and the numbers go as things progressively get more intense.

Attached: 0058.jpg (796x768, 120K)

Until you take away their hamburgers, you ever seen a hungry fat person after a day of starvation? They can still joust on those mobility scooters yo.

Attached: 0024.jpg (640x476, 30K)

About an hour before I said this to my friend. It's going to be vague and open for interpretation.
For whatever reason they're loving this did he didn't he tension between the sides. I'm not big on conspiracies, never have been, but this is all a show.

People panic, bitch, and move on. Every election is contentious and no wat has broken out yet

DAILY REMINDER

Only 35% of Americans supported fighting Great Britain during the Revolutionary War.

Except instances of violence during civil unrest is fairly even split. In fact the right has a higher toll of injuries dealt than the left. The police even more. The left only win in the category of property damage. In fact the police in the US have a terrible track record for beating and spraying peaceful protestors, and the police force is usually a fair cross section of the local electorate, so it's a bipartisan thing with them.

Take Charlottesville for example. It started when a (peaceful) counterprotest locked arms in their path. Neo Nazis (people chanting literal Nazi slogans) pushed and shoved and were surprised, it seems, that the students stood their ground and defended themselves. It resulted in a brawl which was broken up by police.

The next day, in response to the violence instigated by the right, a larger counter protest of locals, church groups and self-styled militia peacekeepers confronted the Neo Nazi march. Once again this resulted in the Unite The Right group initiating violence in order to get through. After a few minutes of this the police declared the assembly unlawful, broke it up and told them to disperse. Instead of dispersing, the rallygoears marched on another park, and resorted to violence to get there when a white supremacist reversed his car into a crowd.

The right were, in no uncertain terms, more violent those two days.

This dipshit thinks he has polling data from the 1700’s, and he caps locked it as a daily reminder. lol.