Two pit bulls just killed another person in Texas. What are your honest thoughts on pit bulls?

Two pit bulls just killed another person in Texas. What are your honest thoughts on pit bulls?

Attached: shit bull.jpg (620x465, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/
pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/pit-bulls-safety
google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-tennessee-woman-mauled-to-death-by-six-german-shepherds-in-vicious-attack.amp
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dog-breed-most-likely-to-attack-bite-you-revealed-a7166296.html?amp
planethund.com/eng/border-collie-problem-dog.html
petfinder.com/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-terrier/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldog#History
love-a-bull.org/resources/the-history-of-pit-bulls/
people.howstuffworks.com/dogfighting1.htm
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-faq.php#history
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl
thedailybeast.com/colonel-of-truth-the-kfc-hoax-and-the-idiocy-of-crowdfunding-for-bullying-victims
atts.org/tt-test-description/
discord
quran.com/5/33
sunnah.com/muslim/54
quran.com/8/55
quran.com/98/6
quran.com/4/76
quran.com/8/12
quran.com/61/4
quran.com/66/8
quran.com/4/74
quran.com/66/9
quran.com/9/111
quran.com/9/33
quran.com/48/28
quran.com/3/110
sunnah.com/bukhari/65
quran.com/9/123
quran.com/8/39
quran.com/2/191
quran.com/2/193
quran.com/4/47
quran.com/3/151
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler was not a bad person.
He just had bad parents.

Only white boys get killed by pitbulls. Black men are too strong.

Attached: Big Black Muscles and Cock.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

Love these dogs. Most family oriented breed you can find. Any dog is violent if treated that way. It’s always the humans.

They even look like niggers, so dumb.

Niggers of the dog world.

I think they're a crap shoot. Some are good some are bad. Pic related was sent by God and has been a very good girl for the last 12 years.

Attached: 20181026_194547.jpg (2576x1932, 717K)

This is the only answer

Niggers need dogs and guns for their lack of security, while crackers keep them around for companionship and utility...

Dogs need to get stomped

I think if you train your dog well, you don't really have anything to worry about. Always get a puppy and raise it yourself if you want a good life long friend.

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

I honestly don’t give a shit.

Pits arw a high energy animal, with keen senses and honest curiousity. They need constant attention, companionship, and activity to birn them out. If raised wrong (like any other doggo) they become assholes. Basic psychology treat ot well, ot learns to trust amd care, treat it poorly and ot is distrustful, and on alwrt for its next ass whipping...

Saying pits are like any dog is like saying a chainsaw, only dangerous when you don’t use them right. Yeah, but most people are fucking morons and chainsaws are for cutting trees not your toast. If you have a pit and live next to me, my life preserving stereotyping will assume you are a nigger with a bloodthirsty dog until proven otherwise. I also avoid clowns with chainsaws. You go ahead and take stupid risks if you want.

Best fuckin dogs ever!!!
Only the worthy can own them, the weak get eaten

>Dog bred for war. A literal Killing machine
>muh companion

>Niggers and Beaners are monsters themselves
>Sees the true nature of this breed
>Uses them in Gladiatorial bouts

Niggers and Beaners were onto something.

Lol you sure about that?

DAYTON — The man killed after being mauled by a pit bull Tuesday morning has been identified as 60-year-old Maurice Brown, of Central Avenue in Dayton, according to the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office.

Dayton Police Lt. Andrew Booher said no one has come forward as caretaker to the suspect dog and three other dogs that were removed from the 300 block of Middle Street.

Police are working with the Animal Resource Center to find out what dogs in that area might have licenses, and identify problem animals reported by neighbors.

Booher said the property owner is in a nursing home. Its unknown if the property owner is the dog owner, however there's evidence people were feeding and caring for four dogs at the residence.

Attached: image.jpg (992x645, 111K)

for a month my neighbor's pit bull puppy kept getting out through their fence and I'd usually do the nice thing and just set it back in the yard carefully, but as it would get out sometimes several times a day and the neighbors made no effort in that time to fix their fence it became quickly annoying. And this was just a pup they're putting outside which pissed me off tremendously, even though the doghouse for it was fine. The gate was too spacious from the fence, and there needed to be a cinder block in the way so that the pup could not get out. But as the neighbors have children, it is often moved and not remembered to put back. Sometimes the pup wasn't in the yard and actually inside, but as they told me "it's an outside dog." The pup was not two months old, but already nippy, even with me. The kids would chase it into its doghouse and start playing on it. I yelled at the youngest one for tossing rocks into the doghouse and they never did it again. It bit me a couples times when I would retrieve it, but I didn't punnish it and really just felt sorry for it. It did bite the kids from what I've been told, which I think he used to explain the abuse. After a month of returning it to yard again and again and seeing the kids toss their toys at it and shaking it's doghouse, I started to feel upset. The dog got a limp at some point which didn't go away. It was getting too sad, and I knew the puppy would grow up to bite more and more, and the kids weren't ever going to stop, so the last time it ever got out was the time I took with me to the city brush dump, killed it quickly with a shovel and buried it. I really don't care what happened, some dogs are just bad.

Are they as lethal as human toddlers?

>snopes.com/fact-check/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/

5 years ago i poisoned my neighbor's pit bull with antifreeze and never got caught. only good pit is a dead pit.

I know they can be good dogs, but most likely they aren't because niggers love them. When I go to the pound to look for a dog to adopt, it's 99% pit bulls and amstaffs and it really gets on my nerves.

Eliminate the breed. They look like shit and are always in the news about killing someone. Also kill the owners, trash owning trash so just burn it all

This

Dogs in general are disgusting animals and white people idolize and worship the stupid creature like it’s a god or “best friend”. Dogs should become extinct nothing but stupid barking creatures that the whiteys dress up like people. I’d rather have a pig as a pet than a dumb mut

don't be a hood rat and your dog won't treat you like one.

It's because we can't own your type anymore. Gotta say, you were a nice breed. Dumb. Loyal. Hard-working. And what's best, you basically made our country for us but to this day have received nothing in return. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me, wouldn't mind going back if you're game.

Attached: 01D5A5A6-7DBC-4393-8DC9-70EC7E3FF653.jpg (898x706, 274K)

I think they are a hard breed to train. I don’t think the breed should be eliminated but maybe require a training course and licensing/permit/certification type of thing to own one. I don’t think someone who knows nothing about the breed should be able to be like “oh that dogs cute I’m getting it for my family.”

A bullet between the two eyes

Can’t wait to stomp on some pups and u won’t be able to do shit cucky. Or I might “accidentally” hit a dog. Hopefully it belongs to a preppy white bitch or a spoiled white kid

Almost all lethal pit bull attacks are perpetrated by unneutered males. Neutering makes dogs less aggressive, because testosterone. That's why police dogs aren't neutered. My friend's pit bull is a Good Boi with people, but aggressive with other dogs, because my friend is one of those guys that can't stand the idea of lopping the dog's furry testicles off.

Stfu nigger I'll stomp my own dog flat and slide it under your door you piece of shit.

You did good user

My sister has one that's almost 120 pounds it's the biggest fukin pitbull I've seen and when it runs it literally pushes it's entire front downwards towards the ground so that it's weight propelles it forwards I'm pretty sure that she fucks it to be honest with you because every night she sleeps with it under the covers on the same small futon.

They are like guns - by themselves they do nothing wrong. The dogs were bred to be aggressive. When owned by idiots bad things can and do happen.

Attached: Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Midwest nigger reporting in. I hate pits and you can generally gauge someone's intelligence by what breed of dog they have. I don't know what everyone's obsession is with this shitty breed.

Kek

Have a pitbull border collie mix best dog I've ever had never has been aggressive to anything exept for squirrels, deer, and small dogs. Small dogs are just rats in disguise so I don't blame her

It's not just white people though groups of Turks and other central Asians also liked them allot (particularly wolves)

Attached: crop.jpg (1440x1280, 70K)

Seem to be good against the Texan population.

Umm, pits weren't bred for war you fuck wit. They were used for cattle herding and then as "nanny dogs".

What is so great about pit bulls that you can't get with another breed of dog that makes people risk the safety and lives of themselves and everyone around them? I see the "As long as you train them right" bullshit over and over again but how would you know if you've trained them right? I can guarantee you that almost every owner of a pit bull that attacked someone thought they had trained them right up until the moment the pit bull went crazy.

If your pit bull hasn't attacked anyone then sure, it might be that you've trained it right. But how do you know it's not just confirmation bias and you've just been lucky? And what makes that risk worth it when you could just have gotten another breed?

There is no such thing. There are “pit-bull like breeds”. These include American Bulldog, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire terrier, and Dogo Argento.

There are breeds like the American Pit-Bull Terrier but these are made up breeds that are just mixes of other pit bull like breeds and are sold by assholes who are looking to make a quick buck.

All of these breeds are fine as long as their owners aren’t shitty and they aren’t backyard bred. A backyard bred lab with a shitty owner is more dangerous than a properly bred Am-Staff with a good owner

Any dog needs to be trained right. I have seen a poorly trained lab maul a UPS driver

They are the dindu’s of the dog species.

They weren’t bred to be aggressive. Backyard breeders who have no idea what they are doing and unscrupulous breeders who want to sell fighting dogs cause aggression problems in the breed but the same is true for most breeds

I agree with this feller. It always seems to me like it's just "it hasn't happened yet" or "well that happened because of x" or no true pitbull fallacy. Why is it that as a breed pitbulls continually need defending? Why is it they would rather place everyone's safety at risk than getting a more moderate dog? Because they're a dumb nigger, that's why.

I've seen plenty of dogs that simply don't respond to training. There are inherent characteristics with most pitbulls that lead to them not only being sensitive to stimuli and hyperactive but once they enter the realm of aggression, all bets are off. But I'm sure you can just snap your fingers to get a pitbull to release.

They have a worse reputation than they deserve due to misunderstanding and most often misidentified dogs. Anytime a dog attacks it’s claimed to be a pit bull.

Used to be the absolute best family dog in the world until the niggers got a hold of the breed.

I already shot 3 pit bulls who came near me and my children. I love how the owners always cry. don't let your disgusting dogs near me you fucking faggots.

What a fuck did you say? What kind of nigger english is that?

There are Pitbulls that stay loyal to their masters wishes, and those who don't. But we can all see that there's a problem here. It should be Globally decided to Halt the birth rate of the Breed, and breed whatever it is that's making the Pitbull snap, out. Special licenses should be required to own a Pitbull, and must participate in a government involved program. There's absolutely no excuse in keeping a dangerous Breed in mass amounts. Isn't it absurd how Drugs and its Cousins can be somewhat Globally decided on, to be illegal. The Pitbull is a dangerous breed and it should be handled accordingly and dealt with.

Any ideas how to proceed?

they require intense training and lots of space and exercise however as long as you treat them well they are fine dogs.
>i have a pit/lab mix thats just goofy af. point him a pool and hes in it

Okay, but it happens more often with pit bulls AND they cause more damage when an incident occurs too. So what does pit bulls as a breed have that other breeds don't that make it worth it?

I can tel my Staffordshire Bull Terriers (all 4 of them) to lay down and they do. I have no need to tell them to release since their instinct is not to attack so they don’t. They were bred well though by reputable breeders who know how to breed out unfavorable traits(aggression, hip displacement, bowle cancer). Do aggressive traits still show up? Sure. Do they also come up in labs, huskies, chihuahuas, and German Shepherds too? Yes. The thing that they all have in common is backyard, or recreational breeding by people trying to surf the trend and make a quick buck.

you are wrong about the incident rate and the damage caused
pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/pit-bulls-safety

No, it never was. It was meant to kill other dogs and rodents in a pit for sport. A nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

I work with dogs and pitbulls are by far the most unpredictable. Doesn't mean they're bad in the right hands. But most people aren't dog experts. I wouldn't recommend one to anyone who doesn't have lots of experience with dogs. They are also the worst dogs to have around kids statistically speaking.

Don't care for them personally. I don't have any negative experiences with them or anything I just think they are ugly dogs. In a world with so many majestic looking dog breeds why go with something as ugly as a pitbull?

There is no such thing as a “pit bull”. There are breeds that are clisssified as “pit bull like”

What needs to be banned is unlicensed breeding. If anyone breeding a dog needs to be licensed the problem disappears because a breeder who knows what they are doing breeds out aggression. If all dogs sold must be sold altered unless the purchaser has a license you get rid of backyard or recreational breeders who cause 100% of the problem.

The most aggressive dog I have ever met was a lab mix that I took in from a woman who “really loved dogs and just wanted to earn some money on the side”. She kept the runt since she was “ cute” . At 10 months the dog caused extensive damage to a UPS driver and killed another dog when she got out of the backyard. I took it in and tried to rehabilitate her but her breeding was so poor that her instincts where not what they should be(she was afraid of everything and fought to keep it away and herself safe which is usually the root cause of agression) She kept trying to attack my Staffordshire Bulls (pitbull like dogs) through the diverders, who had the correct instinct and immediately left the situation Eventually I put her down since her life was so miserable since she was in a constant state of stress and was unable to be rehabilitated.

Pigs > dogs.
Smarter
Cleaner
Have tusks
+1 vs mudslimes

Fuck dogs. Get yourself a guard hog.

How do you work with dogs? Are you a trainer? If so who are you certified by?

>grow to 600 pounds

No thank you

They should be illegal

Yes and so should guns, fatty foods, cars, alcohol, and exercise

Each of which cause more deaths per year than all dogs put together, never mind one specific “breed”

Did you even read the article? Was that supposed to be proof that Pit bulls aren't dangerous? All it can muster up is that "some experts" don't agree. You can get "some experts" to say anything you want. Right now if I wanted to I could find "some experts" that says cigarettes aren't bad for your health.

When it brings up fatal dog attacks all the article can say is "The study, which focused on fatal dog attacks, notes difficulties identifying various breeds (particularly mixed breeds) and in calculating a bite rate."

But it still doesn't answer my question. What makes taking the risk of owning a pit bull worth it? And if it's the case that they have to be trained properly, shouldn't pit bull ownership be restricted to experienced trainers then?

Pit owners are more delusional than gun owners
>gun owner here

ill pretend to think ur dogs cute and shit but in reality ill have my eye on it constantly

>600 pounds

So is your wife but you still married her.

owners only get them to appear tough or to appear as a "animal lover who gives all dogs a chance" on some dodo gay shit

>gun owner here
no

ur right i was lying

The point is that there is no increased risk from a specific breed. The risk is in owning a dog. Most dog bites are not from “pitbulls” but instead misidentified dogs. “Pit bulls” are no more danger than any other breed. They don’t have the mythical bite force of 600psi. Their jaws don’t lock. These are myths. They do have a strong bite but so do Rottweilers and German Shepherds. Shitty breeding makes shitty dogs regardless of the breed. Do not get a dog from a newspaper ad or a rescue and expect it to act in a way that is predictable.

I train dogs and if it wasn’t for rescues and recreational breeders I would get very little work beyond puppy training

Wow that’s a cutting remark

They are good doggos, they dont require any special training to be non aggressive just a loving home.
The only dog I will never own is a doberman pinscher because they are a bastard breed of pigs, rotties and a few others. Unlike pitbulls dobermans can go insane due to brain swelling cause by years of bastard inbreeding.

theyre a retarded, inbred animal.

The biggest problem breed I see is chihuahuas and Yorkies. And if you think a chihuahua bite doesn’t hurt and can’t be damaging you are wrong

I spent a few summers working on a hog farm when I was young. I've still yet to come across a filthier, more disgusting animal.

What these niggers said

They are niggers of the dog world
Why do we hate human niggers but give these niggers in dogs fur a pass?

Depends where you get them from. Like any other thing source is important.

Still waiting to hear how you “work with dogs”

Kill them and the shitdemocrat owners

Attached: f62f5.jpg (3962x2702, 529K)

People who get pitt bulls would take the risk of it killing some random child all just to have bragging rights to their animal lover butt buddies that "i have the nicest pitbull ever, he attacks people..... WITH KISSES" "its those darn small dogs u gotta watch out for"

uuu

Bred for violence (if you don't think so you don't know the breed) and bred too fast. Even in the best houses they can go berserk and attack children, and that's psychotic behavior. Happens all around the world (like here in Italy). Even in good families they can go nuts and attack children, children of all people who pose no threat. They can just turn and attack.

>You go ahead and take stupid risks if you want
Yeah except for when their stupid risks endanger everyone else like not getting vaccinated, driving on a populated street while drunk, or owning a shitbull. Nobody else deserves to pay for someone else’s stupid fucking mistakes.

Sorry. I don't know where that came from.

They are the guns of the dog world

A good thing ruined by niggers and crazy people

Attached: ooooooo.jpg (700x519, 187K)

Yea totally lmfao i bet you'd get mauled and say sorry to the dog for it's horrid history it had to endure of being from a loving home without any previous abuse and nothing to set it off

Why always are pitbulls then brought up in the news? Is it because news try to scare you and dont care when other dogs attack people? idk

guys i found the shitbull apologist
everyone pick on him! he thinks its not the dog LOL

he's being sarcastic or is one of those blind shitbull followers that won't realize his mistakes until his throats being ripped out by his two 'fur babies'

Okay, so are you saying that a pit bull that is bred or trained wrong is no more dangerous than say a beagle or mastiff where that is also the case? If there are more breeds than pit bulls that are dangerous and potentially deadly when not properly handled then the argument against pit bulls applies to them too.

And just to be clear, are you in the camp that wants regulation or in the camp against regulation? I'm squarely in the camp of regulating the breeding and training dangerous animals, regardless of species or type.

Haha!!! Shitbull apologist! Shitbull apologist! What an idiot!! XD

This.

been bitten by those little shits..hate them dogs, let my pitts kill them every chance we get..sometime lure those little shits into back yard just so pitts can have a little fun

One of these garbage dogs ran onto the playground of my school and started dragging some kid by his shirt unprovoked

good thing it was euthanized and owner was charged.

Multiple nigger commuted murder today in Chicago. What are your honest thoughts on niggers?

Is the owner should fucking be and as the dog fucking should be.

*As the

I know the “breed” very well. They are descended from bull baiting dogs but so was the English Bulldog and that little cubby bastard isn’t taking a bull down now. Mastiffs were bred for war. They would rather lay down all day now. All the breeds classified as “pit bulls” had that tendency bred out of them. Shitty people tried to make a quick buck and though I’ll just let too dogs fuck and sell the puppies for a profit(any real breeder will tell you there is very little profit if done correctly). The same problem happened with German Shepherds(can be very agressive since they were bred to fight wolves), Labs(were not bred to be aggressive but lo and behold shitty breeding has made them so), and Huskies(bred to be tenacious and shitty breeding has made their tenaciousness turn into aggression)

Of course the owner was some lard ass redneck in unfitting clothes too. It's almost always a nigger or a fat ass white family that owns these dogs

>nothing to set it off

>was purchased out of a newspaper or rescued

Sure

fuck pitbulls they faggers

Mine is 2 years old and sleeps between me and my wife. She doesn't bark at all in the house and she's probably the most laid back dog I've had.

Imagine going thru all that breeding and evolution just to be pieces of smelly ugly child eating shit

>grasping at straws to defend your shitbulls
dude everyone knows they're niggers and owners are pieces of shit for putting everyone in danger just so you can get some social media likes with your "fur baby"

I am firmly in the regulation camp.

You should not be allowed to be breed or train any animal regardless of species or breed without education and licensing

Nigger dogs. Gas them all.

She doesn't bark because she's going to silenty rip your wifes throat out in the middle of the night

>Two pit bulls just killed another person in Texas

Good bois :3

Anyway, obviously their fuckedupness is nurture over nature like all dogs. Those who would tell you otherwise are frail cowards caught up in hysteria. Menaced by puppies = so omega and low on the food chain that you're basically not even a human, how truly pathetic

Pitts shouldn't be obtainable without some form of proper training and behavioral education beforehand. They are stupid dogs - and their owners aren't much better.

Attached: PicsArt_03-25-12.17.30.jpg (1982x2643, 1.04M)

100% pitbulls were bred to be attack dogs you fucking dip shit.

You want to ban German Shepherds too?

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/elderly-tennessee-woman-mauled-to-death-by-six-german-shepherds-in-vicious-attack.amp

I will say it again 100% of pitbulls don’t exist. Their is no such breed

Attached: 1548201667032.jpg (958x960, 64K)

Or how about the dog most likely to bite you? The friendly neighborhood lab?

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dog-breed-most-likely-to-attack-bite-you-revealed-a7166296.html?amp

Bit of course. They see themselves in these dogs. Genetically inferior beasts with a standofish personality with a long background of being stupid and unpredictably violent. People Lways want to make excuses like the shitbull apologists they are. As the old internet saying goes; “play stupid game, win stupid prizes”

>with friend at aunt's house
>she had a 160 pound rottweiler that literally had to be locked behind a door so it wouldnt kill me

>in car with another friend parked in his uncle's driveway
>see he has a loose pit bull
>'don't worry she is a big pussy'
>yeah and i'm a bigger one i'll wait in the car

Look, until something solid is done about the niggers and illegal aliens killing off people STFU about dogs that were likely abused or inbred. TBH a Pitt is one of the most loving dogs there are

This. Shitty people raise shitty animals. Same rule applies with their children

And whats your point? The second something triggers its animal instinct you will not be able to stop what it wants to do. You can't love and raise hard wired traits out of an animal despite what most people think.

Pitbulls dindu nuffin they just need good training like niggers. I love my pitbull he only attacks CIA niggers at my door

Oh no not the adorable and really smart border collie!

planethund.com/eng/border-collie-problem-dog.html

Attached: 1542595221775.png (641x706, 811K)

Pic related is my guardian pitbull Spartacus. Ive had alot of pits. Only one of my pits bit someone my brothers ex sister in law she was a cunt.

Attached: WIN_20190325_12_17_50_Pro.jpg (640x360, 35K)

I guess people are now confusing intelligence with being a pussy. Yeah you can go be a ‘man’ and get your face fucking ripped off and get your meat shredded off your bones by a dog that’s likely undergone several generations of inbreeding and bred specifically for violence. I’ll wait in the car and when it’s done mauling you rob death, I’ll drive over them and what’s left of your stupid bloated body.

Kill yourself

Attached: IMG_20190324_123544.jpg (483x479, 31K)

Spotted the shitbull apologist.

You can get hung up on word play about breeds but the reality is pitbull like dogs come from a lineage that were bred to attack and hunt. Whether it was other dogs or in some cases humans. Just like certain dogs were chosen to get birds or heard or use their scent.

*mauling you to death

Attached: 3609306468.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Yea that’s why mastiff keeps trying to join the army(they were bred for war)

Niggers have literally ruined this dog breed by using them in dog fights and just abusing them as niggers do with everything. They leave them chained up to a shitty dog house and starve them.

since when was a pitbull a person

All domesticated dogs are a subspecies of grey wolf. It's selective breeding that turned wolves into beagles or Saint Bernard's.

Dog fighting is no longer commonplace. Most people aren't looking to breed the most aggressive animals. It might take time, but any residual aggressiveness will be bred out.

My German Shepherd dog is the aggressive one in my house. She's ok once she gets to know someone, but she will bite. The only thing I have to worry about Lucy the pitbull biting is a piece of pizza or sandwich.

Tell that to the literal thousands of owners around the globe who have done nothing but show love and care for them only to have them randomly snap for no reason what so fucking ever and eat their faces. I hope you get a shitbull that does the same to you. I wonder what your last thoughts will be as the light fades from your eyes face down in a puddle of your own blood as the shitbull chews on your carotid artery you stupid fuck.

They're the dog equivalent of niggers.

Oh boy. I found the angry nigger who knows I'm right

They are literally breed to be used as guard dogs to intimidate and if need to attack people or other predators. So the answer is yes to your reddit tier bait.

Mastiffs were bred for war
Shepherds (German, Australian, Collie) were bred to kill other animals
Terriers of all kinds were bred to kill small things like rats
Pugs and Pekingese are very closely related to wolves(despite how they look they are some of the earliest “breeds”)

They are just stupid animals you can't keep around children. I know I could kill one or two if I had to. This is exactly why Texas needs Constitutional Carry.

>literally bred to be guard dogs

>called nanny dogs in Britain due to their ability to get along with kids

Ok

petfinder.com/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-terrier/

They're fucking animals, dipshit. Animals bite and you can never forget that as an owner.

I was dog sitting a large black lab that got into a fight with my German Shepherd. I got in between them and yelled at them to cut the shit and bite me and see what happens. Above all, I wasn't afraid and showed dominance. They both hunkered down and wouldn't make eye contact with me until I let them know they were forgiven and in my good graces once again.

Not everyone can, or even needs to, own an animal.

Go ask your mamma to make you some tendies you spineless snowflake

I dont understand why anyone would want to or any society allow people to keep animals in a home environment that can so easily kill

I know americunts idolise and masterberbate over guns, but a gun is at least predictable, it doesnt go on a shooting rampage by itself (unless its a glock of course) but 4 legged killing machines, WTF where the logic in that if you want a companion animal buy a fucking budgie

Yea because just saying you want to carry and applying for a license( that really can’t be denied since Texas is a Shall Issue State) is so hard

till the police arrives...

Not the over dramatic retard your talking to but the point that dogs doing what they want irregardless of upbringing is true for a ton of species. Pitbulls like many other breeds are highly susceptible to external stimuli that trigger responses owners may have never seen before and no amount of training fixes that. Especially once they start to get older or are really young.
Bottom line is owning a pet isn't a right and if the owner can't be responsible for its actions or isn't able to control the animal they shouldn't be allowed to own it.

Why should I have to pay for a right? It's not a privilege, it's a right, right?

They're not just closely related. They ARE wolves. Both species are Canis Lupis.

Truth

Once again, whats the point of your straw man here? The topic is about pitbulls not mastiffs. Just because x dog breed can do y doesn't mean z dog breed has any correlation.

They are dogs bred for fighting and the only people that own them are either niggers that want to fight them or women that feel insecure and want a tough dog. Both of those people spend ridiculous amounts of energy making excuses for them so they can continue to breed and keep them. The way people breed and use pit bulls in most cases results in extra puppies no one wants, that's why so many poor people have them. I don't think they should be outlawed, but I do think you should require a permit to own one legally. Obtaining that permit would require that you take courses in dog training and animal behavior.

Trying too hard

I know people who own dogs that are 7/8ths wolf and 1/8th Malmute. They love their animals but never forget what they are.

Humans have been doing so for 30 thousand years or so.

Because it ensures that when a cop pulls you over they can be aware that you are carrying and that you are responsible. By habit I hand my carry license over when I get pulled over. Every time it puts the cop(who is just trying to do his job and deserves to not get shot but has to assume he will in order to protect his own life) at ease. One time I wasn’t carrying but I handed it over by habit . The cop asked what I was carrying and I said actually nothing and he scolded me for not using my right.
You have a right to carry and everyone else has the right to know that you are

Easy there snowflake. Take a breather before you bruise your vagina or something.

>animals bite
Yeah shitbulls are unique in that once they latch on to you they NEVER let go and they’re selectively bred specifically for their inclination towards aggressivity and violence. Shitbulls aren’t yorkis. Couple that with the fact that many canines have an inbreeding problem from dog breeders so many of them have mental disorders.

Carry license? What pussy ass state do you live in? Where I live, we can carry open or concealed without a permit so long as you are 21 years old.

It’s not two different breeds Staffordshire Bull Terriers ARE “pitbulls”. They are just pit bulls that are properly bred

I live in Texas

Not him but a rational one.

Lol, struck a nerve huh?

That still doesn't explain why I have to pay for a permit to exercise my rights in this country. I understand what you're trying to get across (I'm not a God damn idiot) but where does the taxation stop on our rights?

The problem is that people see them as hard dogs so scum buy them then mistreat then they attack.

The point is MOST dogs were bred for violence at some point. ALL dogs are decended from wolves, which are violent by necessity

Oklahoma here. We just passed constitutional carry. It doesn't take effect until November. Shit should be interesting in the cities.

Go be a hunter gatherer then faggot. It’s clear you don’t want to contribute to your society like everyone else does by paying your fair share in taxes. Guess what every other nation on the planet makes their citizens do?

You aren’t paying to carry you are paying to register.

Texas is still in a fight about open carry. I prefer it. I would rather know who has a gun and who doesn’t

Poor doggo has a dry nose.

We should make a charity, where we send them to Africa to help with "needy children."

Terminate the breed, no one needs an assault dog

Fuck other nations and fuck society in general. You worry about your shit, I'll worry about mine.

#MAGA

This. Some animals are bussy not capable of domestication. I've had to put a few down before as well. They were raised right too. They are just aggressive animals sometimes. One got out and killed another dog, another went after a person.

I don't like them, at all. I used to when I was like 16 and thought I was cool, and wanted dangerous things. Now that I'm an adult, I really dislike them, and I dislike the owners even more.

Seriously, if I see someone walking with one, I automatically assume:
>Their house is filthy as fuck
>They've probably been to jail
>They do hardcore drugs like heroine and/or meth
>Welfare, does not work, probably never has in their life

That above describes 99% of pitbull owners. Prove me wrong. Protip, you literally can't.

Attached: 1547851694692.jpg (447x444, 38K)

Fuck you nigger. I pay my share in taxes and can exercise my freedom of speech. And I do what I want. If I want to open carry or conceal carry without being a bitch and paying the state, I'll do just fucking that. You try and stop me, bitch.

No I'm not... ;^)

One more: They're stupid as shit, and have a 3rd grade level understanding of mathematics. IQ 80s own pitbulls.

Reminder Moshe fears the pitbull only dog who will sacrifice it's life for your safety

I love pitbulls

Attached: a.jpg (1080x1638, 606K)

How can America become great again when you don’t even support it? Sounds pretty unamerican to me. You want your wall yet you don’t even want to support your government enough to build it. Go live in a third world shithole or go to sentinel island with the other hunter gatherers then we’ll see about your precious fucking rights. You’ll have the right to get speared in the fucking skull before being soiteoasted over a fire where they’ll eat your fat entitled ass. You want all the conveniences this beautiful country has to offer yet you want it given to you for free! Do you know how many men and women died for your ungrateful entitled ass?!

The dog equivalent of niggers, and people that defend them are the same kind of people that say niggers and mudslimes are peaceful.

*spitroasted

Nobody cares what YOU prefer. You don't speak for everyone. I want to conceal carry without a license while jogging so put bulls don't eat me. I don't feel the need to carry everywhere and feel like I'm gonna be a hero one day when a mass shooting happens. Heh.

Pitbulls should be shot on sight the moment they aren't on a leash or in a yard, or just in general, but on the other hand they maul niggers and single pitbull mommies with reckless abandon, so I'm a bit conflicted as to which is the better outcome. Probably the first.

Attached: 1551125817307.jpg (723x960, 133K)

You're confusing that user with me. Stupid nigger. But I have to go back to work now, so I can pay taxes, so I can carry a gun when and how I won't. Stay salty, fat boy.

you sound like a nigger, not just because you own pitbulls but because you're the type of shitcunt that gets them to look tough and attack other dogs.

Want*
Nigger, good day

Attached: 1548730299121.gif (300x169, 450K)

Love them! So sweet and loyal. Blame the owner not the breed.

This ^
Also why I don’t get why so many conservatives who hate niggers and know there’s no excuse for their behavior adopt the double standard that it’s not applicable to other species.

Attached: 1553223034360.jpg (663x1024, 99K)

Species adapt and evolve to their environment.

Look at niggers. They're a subspecies of human. They are closer to their primitive ancestors than other races, so they are more physically suited to run from lions and shit.

But, they were bred to be a hard and sturdy worker, but only when forced. Now that they're not forced they are lazy as shit and all they do is lay around and stink all day.

Moar

A lot of them are single moms that whore on the side and they get those dogs to feel safe.

Yeah.. thats also where they got there name from.

Pit Bull.....

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Ironically this. I got mauled by a pitt at 14 and actually almost lost my left arm

Fucking this. I never understood why people had dogs. Filthy loud disgusting animals. You also have to cut their balls off which is animal abuse and most owners don’t feed them meat but artificial bullshit which is more abuse. How can dog owners be so autisic? They treat their dogs like shit but claim to love them. Lol

who cares lmao

Attached: 1537369073293.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

They're actually fighting dogs, bred to fight other dogs. That is where the pit part of their name comes from, as they are an offshoot of earlier bull dogs, which were used for sport fighting against bulls. They are not cattle herding dogs. They are not "nanny" dogs. They are specifically bred to be strong, hardy, and willing to fight animals larger than themselves to the death.

I'd love for you to cite some sources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulldog#History

Americans are fucking retarded.

You're still going to ignore them and believe whatever you want to believe. That's what pigheaded morons do.

You're a subhuman nigger

Explain this statement.

>using Wikipedia as a reference

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

samefagging this fucking hard, holy shit

Attached: D0AEeqjVAAAQqXS.jpg (575x820, 140K)

See.

You're a moron.

Exterminatus.

>pit bulls just killed a person

Pit bulls don't kill people, people do.

>doesn’t realize Wikipedia has a gargantuan citation of sources st the bottom of each article
youre a fucking idiot. This isn’t 2007

Lol fucking raped.

We all know how a poorly raised Basset Hound will maul someone at the drop of a hat, right?

>it's wrong because it's wikipedia

Care to try a different approach? One that doesn't make you look ignorant? Like maybe doing your own research and citing your own sources that contradict the wikipedia article instead of pulling opinions out of your ass?

Except the third message you highlighted is the only post I’d made. I’d send a screenshot but sadly Verizon wireless is blocked because 4chsn is retarded and blocks the ip from image posting

How so? Poorly raised guns don't kill people. Why do we not use the same reasoning here?

I was traumatised as a child when I was savaged by a badly trained toy yorkshire terrier. Fred Basset is evil dont let his PR people fool you

My All Time Favorite Pit Bull Kills Owner Story:
"A dog owner has been mauled to death by his pit bull on Christmas Day.

Eddie Cahill, from Portage, Ind., was apparently killed by one of his eight-year-old dogs, Fat Boy, reports WGNtv.com.

The 40-year-old owner was found at home by his wife Bianca Rodriguez.

She found Fat Boy with blood in his mouth and Cahill, whose body was on the living room floor, covered in dog bites."

Here's the cherry on top:
"They were playful dogs," she said. "One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband.

"I don't want people to think bad of pit bulls. It was a freak accident. He loved the dogs."

He still thinks it’s 2007 and in high school when the teachers got butthurt about Wikipedia. He also doesn’t realize they have a wall of citations at the bottom of each article. He’s autistic as fuck.

This
As an animal lover I have to agree. There are no evil animals only evil caretakers who mistreat their pets, making them hostile towards other people. Except Chihuahuas, have you seen them? They are possessed by Satan or some shit. I have never seen a nice or happy Chihuahua.

love-a-bull.org/resources/the-history-of-pit-bulls/

people.howstuffworks.com/dogfighting1.htm

dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-faq.php#history

Aren't those stats for niggs? Only difference is that they're 12% of the population.

Mine is a good boy. A bit retarded, but a good boy none-the-less.

I have it was in a disney cartoon

Also all afghan hounds are retarded I swear they have peanut sized brains

yeah hope they make pitbulls illegal to own or breed.

Yet another typical story.

Shitbull owner: “oh em gee! “”MY”” Shitbull would NEVER do that! Only mistreated Shitbulls do such heinous things! They’re just misunderstood gentle beasts!”

2-3 years later Shitbull owner gets mauled to death for no fucking reason and is found dead in a pool of blood, entrails strung everywhere.

Shitbull Apologist: “Oh em gee!! Clearly the Shitbull isn’t at fault! NO dog, especially ones breed for violence would ever harm somebody without reason! Clearly the dead owner mistreated the poor thing or neglected it! Poor baby!”

Rinse repeat

From my experience pit bulls can be really well behaved dogs if you train/take care of them. If you lock them up in a kennel 24/7 they turn into spawns of satan. My dad has a pit bull that is like a big teddy bear.

lol...nope..55yo white dude..but make sure you believe all things posted anonymously on pol..stupid twit

Yep stuffed is the best pitbulls, just like teddy bears

Yup. Yet for some bizarre reason a ton of conservatives have this dipshit double standard where they acknowledge the nigger’s inherate inclination towards violence yet excuse the behavior for shitbulls. Really makes you think. Yet again these same conservatives voted for Trump... what happened to my political party?

I used to own ferrets, and I loved them and I would recommend them as pets to anyone. That having been said, if they were the size of pit bulls I'd say they should be illegal for the same reasons. Cute and cuddly most of the time, but once you trigger their aggressive tendencies they become unrecognizable to their owners. The fact is that you can never really tell whats going to trigger it either. Easy to manage in an animal the size of a ferret, but deadly for pit bulls. Most pit bull owners have never experienced this happening with an animal that they think they know and love, so they have no concept of how their sweet little dumpling can turn into a killer at the snap of a finger.

Obviously when niggers raise then they become nigger dogs. I have a pit that listens to every command I say and I can bet hes better than any dog you fucks have.

Ferrets are spastic as fuck. Luckily they're small and cute.

not shitting here you ever pissed off a hamster, if those little fuckers were the same size pitbulls wouldnt stand a chance

they're doing god's work.

I’m pretty sure 99.999999999% of all Shitbull owners said and thought the exact same thing every day of their lives leading up to the day their shitbull turned on them. What’s even more sad, many of them who survive continue to have this same mentality including the ones who’s shitbulls attacked innocent bystanders thinking the victims somehow “deserved” it.

Problem is that they will "have a little fun" with a toddler, and you will lose everything.

I've got five different labs, and used to have a couple others, and every single one of them has instantly loved to play with the neighbors dog. Also got a ridgeback shepard mix I would not trust further than I could throw him, and he weighs 120 lbs. Breeds matter.

Dogs are mostly a product of their raising, beyond that it's chance. I have a pit I got at 6months old and he was locked in a crate his entire life before I took him. He's the biggest pussy I've ever seen. The cat swiped at him from 6 feet away and he ran to a corner and cried. 2 years later he's still the most pathetic thing. My old corgi beats him up constantly.

A pit bull is like a loaded gun sitting on your kitchen table, except that gun can decide to shoot somebody on it's own judgement. Pits have an IQ of about 20, so you (and your financial well-being) are depending on the judgement of a moron. What does that say about YOUR intelligence level? Ooops, there goes your house and life savings!

I think the doggos are okay, but it's how they are treated thats not okay ;-;

Fucking hate dogs honestly, and i’m Glad most places say no pitbulls
Half of dog breeds are abominations to begin with and each and everysingle one of them come with a host of problems.
Purebreds being even worse, way way worse. Literally all dog owners should be gassed

Yup. Yet for some bizarre reason a ton of liberals have this dipshit double standard where they acknowledge the pitbulls ingrate inclination towards violence yet excuse the behavior for niggers. Really makes you think. Yet again these same liberals voted for Hillary... what happened to my political party?

porebred = inbred and inbreeding is never a good idea in the long run

squishy

difficult dogs, yet the main problem is always the owner. if trained right pitbulls are no more issue than any other "guard type" dog. problem is most people that buy pitbulls buy them to show off how tough they are. (niggers, faggots, human garbage and so on)

from an asthetic pov i find them ugly af

This a very long post that can be shortened to
>they only eat babies and little children when provoked

I know the breed pretty well two. Became intimately knowledgeable about this he two that would run wild and terrorize the apartment complex I lived in.

It was awesome. Animal Control and the cops wouldn’t do shit ameben after the guy threatened me. We were told there was nothing anyone could do until someone was bit. People were routinely chased up stairs and trapped in cars.

Fucking faggot liberal lala land of Illinois.

Touchè fellow user.. touchè.. you aren’t wrong though. So many small and subtle nuances.

Especially if the inbred is of a particular breed that’s specifically propagated for its violent and aggressive inclinations to innocent bystanders who did fucking nothing to provoke it. And even worse is the apologists that defend its existence and the concept of owning one around the presence of others.

Oh yes. The two little pieces of shit I had experience with weren’t aggressive at all when they’re owners were around but the second they disappeared they terrorized everyone and everything.

Illinois finally passesd conceal carry so I’m ready for your dog when it escapes to fulfill its dormant baby/child/neighbor blood lust.

I think pitbulls are often poorly breed but more importantly are often owned by dipshits or people who intentionally mistreat their animals.

There are many pitbulls thay should not be brewed but not all pitbulls are inherently problematic, if the right rules were put in place on breeding them and high end breeders that care about the health, quality of life, and disposition of the breed were able to breed them correctly you could have some very nice well behaved pitbulls with a good look.

Thank you

Nice deflection faggot.

How many deaths are attributed to pit bulls vs other dogs.
>border collies
Oh yes great point. I would much rather be chewed on by the great white shark of the ghetto than a border collie. Lassie will fuck you up yo!

>names dog after Gladiator
>only one of my dogs has bit someone and they deserved it

“Your honor I would like this entered into evidence as exhibit A”

Hitlers upbringing was pretty deplorable and helped shape who he became but he was also a terrible and malicious man on a personal level.

Pitbulls with bad temperaments being breed to fight ruin the reputation of the breed as they and their pups end up in the homes of those that dont know how to properly care for an animal, let alone one with an aggressive temperament.

Pitbulls only crime as a breed is being strong especially tenacious, which lead them to be breed for the purpose of fighting or to be as terrifying as possible.

It's a pretty reasonable counter argument as long as the links control for population of those animals, not sure they di t Hough.

>Pitbulls only crime as a breed is being strong especially tenacious,

I think the real blame lies with children having biteable faces

>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl

So your saying several breeds should be exterminated?

Not only was the girl attacked at her grandfathers house he shared with his girlfriend, but the grandmother lied about the KFC incident.

thedailybeast.com/colonel-of-truth-the-kfc-hoax-and-the-idiocy-of-crowdfunding-for-bullying-victims

The answer I came here for

2 problems with pits. People making inbred dogs and not training them. Pits are not, inherently vicious. Just like doberman and rottweiler are not inherently aggressive.

Prove it

>Pits are not inherently vicious
I’m sorry for calling you out user but I’m going to need you to cite some sources. There are TONS of sources showing they have been historically bred specifically for violence to use in fights. Show me some credible contrarian sources that demonstrate otherwise and I might take your view ito consideration and rescind my stance.

*into

Proof that Pit Bulls are not inherently agressive. Currently the standard for testing dog temperaments: atts.org/tt-test-description/

oh no hes retarded

Honestly this.
Those whole "adopt an older dog" posts are cute and virtue signaling and all but people gloss over the real danger of not knowing how that puppy was raised or what their unchecked tics were

>atts.org/tt-test-description/

that test is for a single dog, it is not based on breeds as a whole group. it is irrelevant in this case

pit bulls were cultivated for reactivity to certain stimuli. meaning, based on your definition of "aggressive" they were absolutely bred to be aggressive in certain situations

Aren’t we all just a bullet in the head no matter how strong ? Kek

> pitbulls
people who breed them are shit
people who own them are shit
but they're cool

Attached: pitbull.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

>that test is for a single dog, it is not based on breeds as a whole group. it is irrelevant in this case

The Fuck? Did you even check breed statistics?

AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER | Number Tested: 931 Number passed: 814 | Number Failed: 117 | Percentage Passed: 87.4%

This is the same test is used for K-9 Units across the country. Learn to accept facts.

sums it up pretty neatly

This, honestly.

I love my Pit bull.

It's news sensationalism to keep stupid people even more stupid.

Every one I have encountered had been a sweetie pie. Trash bags tend to gravitate to them and own them so many aren’t raised and trained properly.

Back in the 80's and 90's it was the same shit with dobermans and rottweilers, they are killers and shit breeds, ect,ect. Fuckin news is brainwashing tards to be bigger tards.

This. I could have a lion as a pet and as long as I’m a good owner it wouldn’t attack anyone.

I wouldn’t trust one unless I raised it from a pup myself, and even then I would be nervous taking it around children, smaller dogs, or on walks in general. And I sure as fuck wouldn’t keep more than one. Idc what breed of dog it is; you keep more than one and they start to develop like a pack animal moreso than a pet. Especially males. That’s when your chickens start to go missing

But I don’t think they’re evil or uncontrollable. I think they’re just average headstrong working dogs with a unique bite that just so happens to make them a really brutal meat tenderizer. Owning any medium to large sized dog is going to get sketchy at some point if you actually take the thing out into public. I had a real dumb asshole of a German Shepherd and all I could really do was sit back and watch, hoping he didn’t die, whenever he decided to bump chests with the other male dogs in the neighborhood. He got his ass kicked by a St Bernard once. Super hard to watch. But then they finished and neither one of them were even bleeding because they both had thick fur and most dogs just don’t bite the way a pit or a bulldog does. They’re just as big of sketchy, temperamental asshole dog; they just have a very different bite.

Attached: 0D5ADCE3-308C-40B1-A549-CE075605BF35.jpg (625x505, 114K)

discord
=
.gg/P9DPBh4

Was it actually pitbulls or dogs that you and the idiots mass label as "pitbull"?

white dog.. this is not a pitbull.

Blue dog, this is not a pitbull but possibly a american bandog.

Dog in this picture is not a pitbull.

This is also not a pitbull

White patches = not a pitbull. Looks like a smiling American Staffy.

Those who are again Allah are to be killed, crucified or have their hand an foot cut of on opposing sides.
>quran.com/5/33
Muslims will kill jews till the end of time.
>sunnah.com/muslim/54 - Press CTRL+F and search for 2922
Disbelivers are worse then animals.
>quran.com/8/55
Disbelivers are the worst creatures.
>quran.com/98/6
Disbeliver are allies of satan.
>quran.com/4/76
Remember, Allah will cast terror into the hearts of the disbelievers. So strike from them every fingertip.
>quran.com/8/12
Allah loves those who fight for him.
>quran.com/61/4
PERHAPS Allah will allow you into paradies, no guarantee.
>quran.com/66/8
Die for Allah and you get into paradies.
>quran.com/4/74
Muhammad was to strive against the disbelivers.
>quran.com/66/9
Muslims have a covenant with Allah to kill and get killed.
>quran.com/9/111
Islam is to rule over all other religions, if they like it or not.
>quran.com/9/33
>quran.com/48/28

Muslims are better then the rest of makind.
>quran.com/3/110
As you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.
>sunnah.com/bukhari/65 - Press CTRL+F and search for 4557
Fight the disbelivers next to you.
>quran.com/9/123
Fight them till there is only Islam (fitnah = trail, testing, temptation, disorder, unbelief).
>quran.com/8/39
Kill the disbelivers where ever you find them.
>quran.com/2/191
>quran.com/2/193
Believe, before we obliterate faces and turn them toward their back.
>quran.com/4/47
Muslims will cast terror in the hearts of those who disbelieve
>quran.com/3/151

I don't like when they go to my local dog park. They always start shit with the other dogs. They always have choker or spiked collars because their owners can't handle them. Whenever I see one I just leave.

>spend so much time/hard work/money perfecting modern civilized society
>cunts want to bring dangerous animals around

Attached: 1429802903551.jpg (1280x965, 319K)

Problem solved since you're a pussy.

just like niggers

Told myself I wasn't going to feed the troll but, fuck... fuck Allah and fuck you. Have some pork and have a nice day, fag.

The truth is people think they look mean so confirmation bias tells them they must be mean dogs

I feel like the only people who actually hate dogs are either over the age of 50 or didn't have a stable family growing up.

>cucked by a dog
kek

The fact that they were bred to fight doesn’t necessarily mean they’re inherently vicious... lots of dogs were bred for aggression and none of them are inherently vicious. Maybe you just don’t know what ‘inherent’ means...

You’ve given us absolutely nothing worth any kind of refutation. Just vague, speculative bullshit. Pls stop pretending you’re engaging in a real debate because you really aren’t.