What's it feel like knowing e-girls like Jenna Lynn Meowri will earn more this year than most of you will your entire...

what's it feel like knowing e-girls like Jenna Lynn Meowri will earn more this year than most of you will your entire lives for posting non nude pics on patreon?

Attached: C9K4kHqXgAEy4CY.jpg (675x1200, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/JmSPRvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

over all I will earn more than her. Her looks and body will fade over the same time that my skills and earning ability will increase.

there's so many people that make more money than me doing things i don't care for just because of their personality or looks or whatever else
why would i care in this case? just kill yourself you bitter incel

This is life, women depreciate in value as they age, whereas men appreciate. That's why women are so unhappy as they age, they begin life at young adulthood praised for merely existing, but as their beauty fades so does their worth. Men invest a large amount of time and effort into long term careers, becoming more and more valuable to society as they age collecting wealth, skills, and power. This is the reason feminists exist and they're almost always ugly as fuck, because they aren't pretty enough to have that value thrust upon them like other women, and they don't like the prospects of having to work for what they want like men are forced to.

bitter incel

nobody tell them about savings accounts or investing

My wife who stays home and takes care of the house and children (i.e. Knows her place) would disagree.

Egirls
Intelligence
These things dont go together

beastiality is illegal in most civilized countries user

Explains your virginity.

sure user :)

Attached: 13rm1o.jpg (236x199, 10K)

and your "wife"

Yes we all got the joke when you first said it, god you're sad.

You should learn to make observations without making quick judgements. If you think women aren't willing to work for what they want, or that they don't make valuable contributions to society, you must have your head really far up your ass. Identity politics are shitty, but when it comes to people like you its fighting fire with fire.

Envious but not upset.

sorry I hurt your feels user ttyl

all in due time, will feel better about my hard
work earned money than exposing my body for dolla bills yall

Fine by me I love busting loads to her big booty.

If I was a hot chick I'd whore myself out too. I'm ok with it, they get paid, I get to wank, win win

>proud of not making millions for flashing an ass cheeks
>hurr hard work

I never said they were unwilling or make no valuable contributions to society, seems like you should read a bit more carefully user. In the case of the former, its not that they don't want to work, its that they see all these pretty women that don't have to and its unfair and they don't like it. In the case of the latter, i suspect that's just projection on your part, sex work is valuable to society too user, its not fair of you to assert that posing with a perfectly round ass sticking out of a tiny little skirt isn't valuable, its certainly valuable to me.

743 Patreons -> 8000 dollars average I would say per month. Thats not even that much you lil faget. You can reach that by just being self emploed or opening a small random business and without selling your dignity. I dont get the point of this post.

Attached: surejan.w700.h700.jpg (254x254, 31K)

>non nude pics
>slinging bare ass
ok, sweaty

What's it feel like knowing she uses butt pads and drag queen breast plates.

>ok sweaty
Instagrams new layout sure is weird

and still makes more money than most of you? idk you tell me

good, nice to know their are even more beta males than me that think they have a relationship with these women. That some guys will literally hand their money over to a girl for being pretty.

discord.io/JmSPRvk

We have some famous e-girls here.

Attached: nicki-minaj-anaconda.gif (500x598, 1.98M)

Join this Discord!
We have traps, eboys, egirls, femboys, and more! The server features an Esex room and an OC channel as well. Use the invite below!

Kg7tGEw

-ccc

Attached: 1545773416914.jpg (960x949, 66K)

Post her nudes

Savings sure but it'll quickly run out. Investing? Maybe but for these types of people it's highly unlikely. They're probably wasting it on ridiculous bullshit. Only people who do this e thot stuff are the ones too stupid to do literally anything else. They rely on looks to make a living. I doubt they're wisely using their money.

>theyre so stupid they decided to work smart not hard
>why not go to college and get debt
>why not slave at.minimum wage and slowly rise through ranks

okay user