Where can I buy Adderall? I am not really well versed with tor/dark web

Where can I buy Adderall? I am not really well versed with tor/dark web.

Attached: Adderall-30mg.jpg (300x300, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/JmSPRvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

dreammarket

>buying adderall like a loser
>not cooking meth in your garage
sad

Go to the pier after 7, wait by the docks near a boat called "boko no pico", when you see a one legged man with a silver cane shout "Sic semper tyrannis!" and flap your arms 1337 times, like a bird. No more, no less.
If old man Grieves is satisfied with your performance, he'll ask you "Wasps or crickets?" and you respond "That's the ticket."
Then you'll exchange cash monies for his monthly supply of Adderall.
GL.

Just ask your local drug dealer

I'd rather ingest controlled substances thank you.

I don't know any drug dealers.

Meth is a controlled substance and is still used as a pharmaceutical in the US, git.

Any of you niggers know of a good, non meth, alternative?

Good, old ampethamine. T'was called speed before you young whippersnappers got fucked up on methamphetamine.

So, where can I get speed these days

Adderall is speed.

You get a prescription from your doctor like every other retard who thinks they need it. Buying addy off the streets has to be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard of. It really speaks to how daft you are that you can’t tell your doctor “muh concentration problem”.

Second. Also, prepare to loose some weight as it really inhibits hunger.

any advice in getting a rx?
not op btw, i'm not that dumb.

discord.io/JmSPRvk
Someone sells it legally here.
Just DM a guy named Mike once you're in.

nice try fbi

Don't buy adderall.. buy modafinil and wise the fuck up.

Yeah but you feel jack shit using it. I prefer the real street stuff.

Attached: 48e.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

Getting a script is not hard. Mine is for 20mg instant release and people are always begging me to sell it to them which I never do because motherfuckers will be like "can I get 3 for 5 dollars" which is literally the quick way of saying "I'm a fucking cheapskate". I get rid of them in a much more efficient means anyway

You are that dumb if you can’t go to a doctor, tell him symptoms and get whatever pills you want. Acting like it’s fucking rocket surgery for fuck sake.

It makes the thought of food disgusting

how do i make it believeable?

I would suggest learning how to lie first of all. I can’t fucking teach you that. Jesus.

>dreammarket
bump for curiosity

same here

I want the drugs you took while writing this!

Always rail adderall.

Attached: B24DDA45-D5AF-4646-AACD-2E16B7049F10.jpg (650x720, 39K)

this guy gets it