TURN ON THE FUCKING NEWS

TURN ON THE FUCKING NEWS

Attached: 06D74B36-B93A-4750-8774-6D315372D5A8.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2019/03/25/california-mosque-was-set-ablaze-clear-homage-terrorist-attack-new-zealand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user inform me

don't see shit fagget.

I don't have a TV

this? >>news/372718

THEY FINALLY GOT HIM! That fucker is going to jail after being impeached for Obstruction of Justice! CNN said it's a 100% probability! Just like they said it was 100% collusion and 100% Hilary wins the election...

What now?

No. Turn off the ""news"", never turn it on again. Go outside, talk to people, and use that experience to form your opinions of the world, not the ongoing counterintelligence operation conducted against the people of the world we call ""news""

I don't watch TV though. Commercials slowly rot your brain you know.

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

Is Trump ending the Fed?

Attached: wut.png (555x504, 281K)

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2019/03/25/california-mosque-was-set-ablaze-clear-homage-terrorist-attack-new-zealand/

I think is talking about this

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1551743769912.jpg (330x330, 9K)

Did they announce sign ups for Space Forceā„¢?

kek

I agree with you, had my last TV when I was 15, smashed it for some reason I can't remember. I was always watching news channels and felt "informed" until I realized that they want to manipulate me

no, just G force

Attached: g_force_.webm (1536x864, 861K)

This shit is fucking retarded. It was a small garbage fire that didn't expand to more than a 5 foot radius OUT-DOORS. Hardly fucking news worthy, WP is a fucking joke, trying to insight a fucking culture war over here...

> DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE NZ MASSACRE

...are these people fucking retarded?

but they said neither of those things.

I wonder how much the fuel cost was just to see titties do battle with inertia?
the skys the limit when it comes to titties i guess, r-right guyz?

I could take a shit on my own front lawn, tell the media a white supremacist vandalized my property, and they would report on it.

Actually he got exonnerated. Don't scare me like that next time:(

Has the racist started it's race war yet?

Those racist animals are running around in the streets shooting and looting yelling blood and soil, dropping like flys. ha ha ha.... what a bunch of losers.

he would have been up there anyway, might as well see titties while you do a roll

Wast fuel for titties, what a country.

I guess soo.
But I tell you something,this year is Gona be hell for everyone,shit like this is just making more probable that a big mass shooting will take place

NEW PRIME MINISTER ELECTED IN RUSSIA
pic related

Attached: 1552583467431.jpg (436x544, 82K)

So false flag for sympathy? It seems to be their only move and they do it so often

You have a lawn? My neighbors dog shits on my front stoop every fucking day.

Why isn't that news, the god hates black people and children, but i wouldn't call it a White Supremacist, more like a dirty white dog with no proper training.

Looks like Gollum fucked Merkel and this hatched from the egg she laid.

Not really, they don't want to show it, and trumps AG he's a bit of an ass kisser.

Da precious

Who's they white man?

Do you speak of the fake left with it's powers to summon reality into existence?

I dont watch television. What's going on?

Fake and gay

> WP is a fucking joke, trying to incite a fucking culture war
Kek, that's exactly what brenton tarrant wanted the media to do. It's hilarious seeing how accurate his perceptions of the media were.

Attached: 1540227952602.jpg (1024x658, 107K)

goodnight sweet queen

Attached: 1575446442.jpg (663x364, 38K)

John Oliver is an excellent show. Have you ever even watched it? Or are you NPC againt him?

Yo Alice is that you? Do some cute voices nigga

If it's on TV, it is garbage. 100% of content sent through the boobtube is designed to inflame and divide. He is a mouthpiece, precisely as soulless as every other parasite that shows up on corporate sponsored propaganda.

Top kek.

>John Oliver is an excellent show.
Bit of an exaggeration

TV.... NEWS?
Those don't exist anymore, only propaganda now.

Unreal

Go suck a niggers cock, liberal cuck.

he said mean/true things about orange god.

So BAD!

Attached: 7ZL9JBC.png (320x371, 116K)

Stop chugging the koolaid, the liberal/conservative dichotomy is manufactured, reality and humanity is nuanced.

Now the libs are playing stupid .
>We didnt want the president impeached what are you guys talking about?

I did do a couple over here

Attached: 0094.jpg (1424x1080, 213K)