Rate me boys :*

Rate me boys :*

Currently bulking atm

Attached: received_10154405887252172.jpg (750x750, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pictame.com/user/ellen_gymaholic/221161547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits and ill think about it

currently and atm imply the same thing and are thus redundant.

>those spots
[skin cancer intensifies]

yikes/ 10

Attached: hurl.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

Back side?

You fucking assholes you cant even get a girl like me im out of your league

Attached: FB_IMG_1552614168516.jpg (608x960, 51K)

Show ass.

your arms and legs are fat with no definition and you have high chest acne, which comes with roids, but you're obviously not on them because your physique is shit

kill it with fire

Attached: hurl1.gif (217x199, 588K)

butt cheeks or no deal

you are currently disgusting

sweaty ass crack please

>Jesus Christ anons, pay attention

If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

In short: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Tits or GTFO

How desperate and retarded do you have to be to genuinely think you're talking to this woman?

10/10 breastne

jesus christ do something about that tit acne

I would fuck you

dial down on roids, your acne is disgusting

What a bunch of mongoloids.

Haters cant bring me down...

Attached: FB_IMG_1552613162190.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Give it a rest with the roleplaying, cringe-lord.

id let her suck me up till I busted on her face not into muscles that muh but she can get it

Good, but can you give us some tits?

You should know the rules; no tits, no talk or attention

You're talking to a dude, dummy.

Pimply

Bro, chill

Tits or gtfo

Gravity sure can though you fucking whale

My side bitch is better looking than you

Er du norsk eller?

tits or gtfo

pictame.com/user/ellen_gymaholic/221161547

Yes

Would you rape me with a strap on ?

Yes but id love to be proved wrong

>most likely bait but
But damn id love finding out who of us lasts longer, id make it a god damn contest
God the things id do if i ever get a weyfu like this

Attached: 1551743641083.png (426x570, 283K)