Honest rating of the slut

Honest rating of the slut

Attached: 9DDC3B7F-41DC-4B59-B406-BBAAF6E68224.jpg (700x960, 53K)

Do we have better angles?

Shes a solid 8/10.id fuck her but I'd cum very deeply inside and move to China

bottom half looks like something you'd find in the discount section of a somalian butchers stall / 10

Attached: abomination.jpg (1000x403, 103K)

Really disgusting. Why don't you take care of your vag if you want to post it all over the internet? Shave it for a start then come back to us.

More?

A solid hair out of teeth.

Your pussy looks fucking disgusting

You are no improvement to society

thats a dude that chopped his dick off

if i pull that off, would she die?

2/10

If it's a rating of the snatch, I'd say 5/10. Potential for higher if you trim it or shave it, you animal.
If it's a rating of the woman, I'd say 2/10. You can only rate what you see, and she's hiding quite a bit. Must be ugly as sin.

The hair is a bit off-putting but it looks nice overall and I'd lick it. I love how the hood looks.

Femanons, I'll rate you [email protected]

Attached: 1552535418177.jpg (960x1280, 176K)

Attached: young girl gapes (Magrelinha pelada)-0-06-38-107.jpg (1697x955, 453K)

I hope this is a troll. Please be a troll.

I mean shes hot, vagina up close looks gross 100% of the time. Feels great to put your pee pee inside though. I like fucking around in reduced light, normally in my car at night time.

not much to look at but warm and wet

Why?

Is just a normal hairy pussy. Need to see face and rest of her to rate.

Pussy is fuckable, most guys are indifferent to hair honestly, in that the girl the cunt as attached to matters more.

Cute girl could have a massive clit, huge beef curtains, a cavernous gape, and a forrest of hair.... BUUUUUT the girl herself is hot then she's still hot.

If you have a disgusting ham planet with a double chin, upper body obesity, fuggly face... having a tiny cute little pussy that is perfectly hairless is NOT going to make up for it.

Tell me, why does she wear the mask

You think women honestly care what some fat autist thinks about how they look?