How do i painlessly kill myself?

How do i painlessly kill myself?
Don't want to leave a mess.

Attached: 1549749014706.gif (325x225, 1.8M)

Helium

seems like a good way to go

Helium?

Painkillers. GET IT? PAINLESS!

Seriously though you'd need a lot.

Who cares how painless it is, not like you're gonna be hurting when you're dead

How do you know

Breathing in pure helium deprives the body of oxygen, as if you were holding your breath. If you couldn’t breathe at all, you’d start to die in minutes—as soon as your body exhausted the supply of oxygen stored in the blood. But helium speeds up this process

Attached: Gtlink+wanders+into+cemetery+gtskelly+warrior+emerges+has+1+_78e23cc25b90f3e7e63b9d012e51d4f4.png (326x326, 120K)

Because your consciousness goes away you retard. do you hurt when you sleep?

Ancedotal evidence. I have not seen a screaming, tormented undead in...ever.

So I have to assume whatever happens either death is pointless or peaceful. Or if it's horrifying you at least get to sleep through it. Can I dream up a las gun?

can o nitrogen and a mask

Insulin

Go camping in a national park. Go as deep as you can go into the forest. Find a nice spot way off the beaten path and put a bullet in your skull.

Or, maybe a trip into nature will snap you out of how you're feeling. Its win-win.

This. You don't even need much. Just eat a fuck load of sugar then take 100mg of insulin. Pop a few vics or oxy if you got em and never wake up again!

Or...maybe a bear or cougar will eat him.

Now that's what Geico calls a Win/Win/Win

Don't in a way it looks like an accident so family can pick up the life insurance

Why OP? Why do you want to kill yourself?

It would be hard to do that painlessly

here you go OP

Attached: F5DB72A7-975C-41EB-B97F-1F3A8E2CBFED.jpg (1239x795, 225K)

Why would you NOT want to kill yourself?
It's not like it matters to the world whether I live or die

Attached: 1552887783906.jpg (595x595, 26K)

Find something to look forward too. Find someone who does care about you.

by making the same thread every day until you die of old age.

sure user, let me go outside where friends and people who will care about me grow on trees....
this is as retarded advice as when you say you are unemployed and people say find a job

Don't kill yourself and be around for your family and friends like a normal human being rather than an edgy cunt that can't fix their shit.