Every Black slave produced a labor output equivalent to modern $50,000 per year. Over the course of 70 years...

Every Black slave produced a labor output equivalent to modern $50,000 per year. Over the course of 70 years, a Black slave's natural lifespan, a Black slave made about $3.5 million, all of which was stolen from him by whites.

Slavery went on for 500 years and well over 100 million Africans were enslaved by whites. Ergo, whites owe Blacks 350 trillion dollars in reparations.

For reference, the US GDP is 20 trillion dollars. Whites stole the wealth of 15 United States from Black people. That's how much whites benefited off slavery.

Attached: Slavery.jpg (194x260, 9K)

nah because they didnt own the plantation, the land, the tools, the housing, nor the other slaves needed to collectively achieve that level of productivity

Attached: 141006101643-affleck-eastern-congo-initiative-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 72K)

>newfag
Lurk moar idiot. No one cares about niggers here.

listen we looked at blacks what can we use them for they are not smart they dont do anything meaningful to progress society the best use we could use them for was as slaves was it wrong yes but meh could not care any further blacks have this chip on there shoulder like you owe them something we dont owe you shit

How much did the African tribes that sold Africans make off of slavery?

We give you 350 trillion if you go back to Africa

Your math is off. There weren't that many in the US especially over the course of that time.
Why not go back through all history? I am sure Rome and Mongolia still owe reparations too.
Also deduct for the 2.5 Million whites abducted by the Africans and Caliphate and enslaved there.
Also deduct for white slaves in the US.

Bump

>labor output
learn economics commie scum

But whites bought those slaves from other blacks.

Attached: 1.webm (960x540, 1.72M)

>slave
>stolen from him
Pick one. Slaves can't own shit

And how much labor did the blacks who were enslaved by other blacks in Egypt , who built the Pyramids and most ancient monuments. Those structures are still around today , somewhat would blacks have to pay each other ? Same with Muslims in eastern Europe , way before the white man came. Better yet what about the Natives who were enslaved by the Mayans or Aztec , point is why stop just a few hundred years back , just because it was whites who did it for a few hundred years this time ? If you wanna talk about reparations , does free housing , college, food , programs not been counting for the last several decades. Only benefit the blacks , but y'all still want more , and that's the fucking problem. Who are you to cash in on your ancestors hard work. What about the people who actually sacrificed their lives in the military and they get treated like shit. Fuck off edgy fagg

>What about the people who actually sacrificed their lives in the military and they get treated like shit

Kek, that's their fault for being retards. Milfags already get government handouts anyway.

Attached: 125694838232.png (467x688, 495K)

Attached: 2.webm (960x540, 1.9M)

So do niggers without the sacrifice , point made

>muh dick
That was quick

Haha get rekt nigger

>500 years

July 4th, 1776 to December 6th, 1865 is a little less than 500 years.

>70 years

>Blacks
>Deserving payment
I don't pay workhorses and cows, so why pay even lower species?

I never owned a slave. You were never a slave. I don't owe you shit.

Are you serious? Why is no one talking about this?

damn

So? I dont see a problem here

hey buddy I don't think the wealth extracted from blacks was distributed evenly among whites. This fight is not about blacks vs. whites. It's about those that use others labor for their profit vs. those that are used. Keep that in mind at all times, thanks.

Leftist whites are exempted from slavery reparations. Only right-wing whites should pay up.

Define exactly which "white" people are responsible and define exactly what "white" is.

African Americans may have some setbacks, but welfare and identity politics aren't gonna solve their problems. They are free to pursue their lives and though they may have to face greater adversity, they can still overcome and succeed. Don't give in to hatred. Don't blame other people. We all need to help ourselves, even when it's hard.

Look - since it's not at all about blacks vs. whites. There is no point of paying "reparations" between these two "parties".

It's not whites who used blacks, never. The poor white man in the middle-ages was starving on the street, hoping to get shelter for the day, as well as he is today.

The true fight is, as I mentioned:

those who use you for their profit (includes all races)

vs.

those who are used (includes all races)

Agreed. Left-wing whites, blacks and other non-whites should unite and force the right-wing racists to pay up.

Not exactly what I was saying.
Racism is not the issue.
It is not the racist that uses others for their profit, it is the entrepreneur.

The only reason the government would ever truly pay reparations is so they could tax the hell out of it and essentially take the money back

Ok but then after we pay the blacks the blacks have to go and pay the other blacks for their continued slavery in their own country.

Oh wait is that not how slavery works? Almost likes it's a crime.

Hm..maybe we should hold the twats responsible for slavery accountable. And not their ancestors. Durrr

Our slave output was severely wasted and hampered by inefficiencies, not worth $50k per year.

To compensate for slavery, we have adjusted "the system" to give blacks preferential placement in jobs, education, unemployment, and welfare benefits.

Debt paid. Fuck off.

You are correct. Just saying as a black guy I have no problem with left-wing whites. Just hate these fucking right-wing faggots.

ah man, sure, they can be stupid assholes but I guess you know other blacks that are stupid assholes, do stupid shit that makes you feel bad and so on. I just think the black vs. white BS is spewed upon us to distract from the true issue. don't fall for that meme, fight the real enemy.

Fuck off spin doctor.

It's literally just spinning this shit to turn people against each other, don't debate with it.

What about the money the africans got for selling their fellow africans to whites because they were born in the next village?

This is pathetic.

indeed what you can see is that black vs. white turns people against each other that did no harm to each other.

whereas in the entrepreneur vs. wage worker case those that are actually used turn against those that use them.

what do they have to do with anything? "other people sold slaves therefore it's ok white people had slaves." this is literally 3000IQ logic for republicans LOL

>as if black people have never enslaved people

so?

Any reparations have (more than) been paid for from the cost of running prisons and welfare.

Do you think colonialist slavery started with America? lol.

How much have black drained the system since they were freed with welfare, food stamps, and cost to house in prisons?
If anything you owe us money now, faggot.

>cost to house in prisons
Prisons are just a continuation of the slavetrade, if anything people make scratch off of imprisoning them for victimless crimes like marijuana.

>That's how much whites benefited off slavery.
Your math is a little skewed. You used today's dollars

>Victimless crimes
Laws are laws nigger. No one owes you when you actively decided to give up your own rights because your culture teaches you to be socially retarded.

I know this is just low quality bait and all but all the niggers seem to forget this. You sold your own into slavery. In fact slavery and cannibalism were in high demand long before big bad whitey even stepped foot their.

Attached: 1329294246097.jpg (304x308, 25K)

>all those sources

>Your math is a little skewed. You used today's dollars

Attached: 1537988184693.jpg (900x968, 209K)

when will italians finally pay reparations for the romans enslaving my germanic ancestors
shit kept us back for centuries man

Germans already got their reparations when they looted and destroyed Rome, but black people never got anything.

Sorry, that's not how society works

Every aspect of your math is wrong
Not 500, more like 200
100 million, can you imagine the number, no, then more lik 8-10, lifespan of 70, wait, average, lifespan of 70, are you retard, 40 was lucky considered that time, and input of their work, 50000 a year, more like 20000 today, rest is just nonsense

Victimless, first time i hear that, laws motherfucker

It means reperation should be asked from slave traders first

the slave traders that are doing so well right now? LOL

Attached: 1551260359606.png (422x468, 52K)

sure which unmarked grave do we send it to you cuck

i think we should deport all blacks back to africa how about that

>Niggers made up to $50’000 per year back in the slavery days
>Tfw the average American doesn’t even make more than $50’000 a year
This country is still Africa fucking damn it. When will the economy be fixed? I hate the fact that I get paid less than a damn nigger.