My little niece fell asleep on my chest after watching a movie and there's nothing more beautiful than that

My little niece fell asleep on my chest after watching a movie and there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Attached: 417.jpg (850x1135, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

more-xxx.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for sharing I guess...?

D'Awwww

check your wallet, dude. she's got your credit card.

Did you have a cheeky fap while she was asleep?

Its almost like OP is just ASKING for trouble

Man, you gotta take the most innocent thing on earth and turn it into a filthy fantasy.

Of course he's going to jerk off all over her, but sometimes it doesn't need to be said. Sometimes it's simply just universally known.

How sweet, anything else you want to share ?

share related pls

>-Wanna More Sluts ?

more-xxx.net

Get a gf fag

For more beautifull you need to strip her

Definitely worth being prone boned and creampied, that little beautiful slut! The upskirt scene adds more to man's natural excitement!

Now kill me, SWJ fags!

SJW*

Thanks, bro.

I'm a SJW and I don't see any problem with what you said. If it makes her happy and you don't force anything, there's nothing else in life that is more important.

How is being a SJW compatible with what that faggot said!? This calls for blasphemy!

SJW fights for equality no matter in what you believe. Would you say something against lolisexuality, I would get triggered.

based and lolipilled

benis

The thing is: Having sex with pre-teens as an adult is absolutely normal and natural in my opinion. If we agree at this point, then it's fine.

I agree with it as long as you are not exploiting or hurting the kid into it. Genuine happiness of both parties is all I care about.

My second belief is: If the girl doesn't want it, be it pre-teen, teen or adult, then you just take her. In nature, you also don't ask your partner if she wants or not, you just force your dick inside her. Procreation is the circle of life. Procreational urges and drives are part of man's natural disposition. Just like nature, man should be allowed to have sex with any girl he wants, at any given time, whether she wants it or not. All others are social constructs that try to oppress the natural flow of life.

uhh.. this kinda makes sense tbh

As long as the female would agree to be taken even without her approval, I have no problems with that.

This. That's why safewords exist ;)

LOL! Nicely put. Basically you approve of rape - and that's good.

who doesn't love rape?

So if I fuck my 12yo sister it's ok or if my 3yo sister sucks my dick to completion and swallow granted both consent at the same it's ok?

Most women want that by default. You just have to give them the chance to learn about their true nature. There's simply too much feminism going around.

Libtards.

Fucking your 12y sis is totally okay. 3y is still too young without any sexual features, that is: No long slender sliim legs, no long hairs, no well-formed pussy, no delicious round ass. wouldn't even look sexy if dressed in miniskirt and heels. Different with girls starting at the age of 7-9.

>when niggas post in a larp bait thread

For me the best age is 10, because they are capable of understanding of what does it mean having a cock in their asses and being dominated.

Thanks for answering my question

11-12 is my favorite age or 6-10 as long as they consent

12yo girls already had more secks than most 21yo neckbeards here

kek

Making them a nice age

shhh there are people here who still think 12 year olds are innocent and shit

If they give consent and they are happy, there's never any problem. If they want to stop, just stop. If they want more, go for it. Love is ageless.

That's beautiful man. My daughter does this every night.

After I fuck the shit outta her. Life is happy

Exactly, I play wrestle and tickle both my sisters and if they say stop I stop.
the 3yo give me footjobs, what's your thoughts on that

Where do you shoot the loads, user?

MODS?

I think that's a problem only because we as humans decided a long time ago sex is something evil by default, unless you reach a certain age.
We would need to change the entire perspective of sex and sexuality, make it like breathing, instead of generalized taboo.
It's for a longer discussion. But lolitas around 7+ are free to be played with, because they are capable to understand.

7+ got it. she'll keep on giving me footjobs tho and if she doesn't like something she tells me and I stop cuz I don't want to hurt her

just wait a couple of years 'til she gets brainwashed by social media.
It's all fun now but as soon as her bitch reflex kicks in and her self-loathing turns into hate against men, you're going to jail.
Never trust women

Awwww.

Attached: 0168.png (640x360, 402K)

Hey Alice, I love your voice.

Attached: 4734757574455.jpg (260x194, 11K)

The discussion went on so nicely and smoothly until THIS faggot appeared. But it was just a matter of time.

what did you expect? Yea Forums has been shit for years now.

Too bad tho, I used to be like that faggot but I now accept who I am