Dont forget tipping next time

dont forget tipping next time

Attached: 1538346085510.png (300x353, 52K)

I dont tip
Ever
I dont get tips at my job and I dont make much

>waaaaaa the customer didn't pay me the wages that my employer should be paying me
>better commit actual crimes because I'm so bitter, that'll solve the issue

don't tip.
want better wages? get a better job.We, the customer, should not be "on the hook" for your pay...you know who should be? YOUR BOSS.

lmao i feel for his guy but at the same time being a cunt to cunts isn't going to get you more tips!

you dont tip take out, they didnt do any service, no refills, no walking around, the cooks dont get paid $6 an hour like the waitress why would you even tip

Not only do I not tip but I don't enable you faggots either by visiting places where you work or ordering take out.

Get an actual job you useless fuckers.

Best one was the hotdog gril

Taste my salsa

How’s this employee sitting in a car when he’s supposedly meant to be behind the counter serving this woman?

Learn English

And if they all take your advice, guess you're stuck making your own damn food. Agreed on bosses needing to pay living fucking wages to restaurant workers though, with how much many of these places charge for a plate.

>balls in salsa for tipper
Please explain how the tip was given before the food was prepared

>2019
>Being this retarded
Shiggity diggity.

>tipping before getting food

what

Its delivery you dipshits

You're not even supposed to tip for takeout

Do you deal with niggers and fat needy people?

u fokin wot m8
pull dat cheap paki shite wiv me bruv
see wot appens
ill twat u one nice and proper like

That's some spicy salsa

>faggot tips before he gets his food
i bet you cum before sex too

Only with your mom, since I don't want to disappoint her. I'm considerate like that.
Speaking of which, tell her to top off my cell phone. Thx, son.

I give the tip to the delivery man
What do you do?

>brb guys i have to go to my car to do something
>pssst newguy come with me to film
>unzips
>"whoa, dude! why are you doing that"
>89 cents

>now those are some spicy meatballs

I spit in the takeout I deliever all the time. I can smell customers like you a mile away. Enjoy it!

One time I went to McDonalds.

Ordered
>20pc chkin nugrs
>lrg fry
>large drnk
>cinnamon mcbits

Nuggets were crusty,
Fries way too salty.

WORST PART OF IT ALL

I open the cinnamon mcbites with some clear looking frosting? Took a bite and it was some other dudes spit mushed over the top. The consistency of another persons saliva made me puke. Never again will I eat at McDonalds.

learn to make your own food faggots

This is why i never tip and never go to the same place twice
I dont want UBI for anyone
I want people who cant fucking serve food to live off welfare
Actual, voluntary welfare
Fuck people like this guy

Oi! You cheeky wanker, oyll be needin ta see yer license for postin on a Bangladeshi textile forum, then.

So he punished the next person he served because the previous person didn't tip? Because you don't tip before you've had your food.
Or in my case you don't tip at all, because I've already paid for the food and service when I pay the bill. But I cook all my own food anyway so...

Attached: 0060.jpg (1008x768, 137K)

this guy is a hero. We will continue spitting in your food until something is done. Don't like it, complain to the corporations. We deserve a living wage.

I have the story, I'm a doordash driver and that's where this occurred.
This guy wasn't a worker, he was riding along with one. What's weird is you can't see the tip out, just the total they're going to pay you, and you totally have the option to just deny the delivery if it isn't paying enough and they can't do shit.

Dude is just a straight tard.

What's that like a cash on delivery kinda thing,
Or would you be carrying a mobile card reader?

No it's all done in app between the customer and doordash when they order.
I just get a ping, go here get the food and deliver.

I never touch any money. I have a company credit card for some orders but not all.

yeah, and most people do old school tips, like when you get there. I tip you for getting there early or whatever, if you are 15 minutes late, no tip right? So why would I tip ahead of time when I have no idea what kind of service I am getting?

Get a real job lol.

You tip as you order. The tips done before I even get the order.
It's actually part of why people tip so low. Fuck, even when I order I don't want to tip the driver too much because I don't know him and there's a lot of shit drivers out there.

They're surprisingly well paid especially in certain areas. If you're in a good enough city you make $30 an hour doing this so fuck em with their tips anyway.

Looks like he chugged a gallon of soy before that picture was taken

>you totally have the option to just deny the delivery if it isn't paying enough and they can't do shit.
sounds like a winning business model

If it's paid for by card does the tip not go to corporate?
Is any money paid for by card readily visible for tax audit purposes and be more trouble than it's worth distributing it to drivers.
Is the company not liable to declare it as income

Most delivery apps have the tip added at the time of order.

Attached: 0132622442.jpg (2450x1344, 201K)

hope you're cooking at home LOL I got a loogie waiting for you

You're either trolling or you'll get what's coming to you.

Why do we have to tip waitresses who make sure our glasses are filled? Like is that bonus service from her, or the actual service she's being paid for?

>Don't like it, complain to the corporations.
more like the cops so you get arrested, thrown in prison and forced to undergo std tests against your will

I don't work on that end dude. I don't have the answer to any of that.

They're the fastest growing delivery service in the business right now and if you don't take it they'll push it to another driver who likely will.
They also incentivise not denying it.
During peak hours you get paid a bonus per delivery which is taken away if you don't accept at least 80% of deliveries in that time.

One way or another the food gets delivered.

>Fix my problems caused by my shitty decision making in life. I mean, I took the job knowing what my pay would be, but this is your fault a bloo bloo bloo

armericunts why you feel like its necessary to tip. Its there job they get paid why tip them?

yea, lol, karma exists. I suppose you think Jesus will punish me? hahahahahahaha

Oh and also it's not their intended business model. They used to require a certain acceptance rate or they'd deactivate, but they got sued.

We're independent contractors, not employees of door dash. So the law sees it as they're outsourcing work to us. As such it's our right to pick and choose the work we want. That's how the court saw it during a class action so that's the way it is now.

>I don't know who you are, or where you're from, so I'm going to spit in your food for making me look retarded on a Hmong cave painting forum.
That's you. That's what you sound like, you colossal faggot.

You forget the part where he got 8 years in federal prison because of that. And the bitch with him got 4.

I hope Tyrone puts salsa on his asshole before he makes him eat it.

>ear gauges

why am I not surprised

also:

>dipping your balls into salsa

enjoy your spicy scrotum retard

aren't you suppose to tip at the end of your fucking meal or when the delivery guy brings the food?
how can you tip BEFORE you get what you ordered?
also i never tip cause fuck you waiters, you just take shit from one point and get them to another it's not nuclear physics
i don't see anyone leaving me tips when they come to take an x-ray
fuck you

Vsauce here, is that you Michael?

Hey! Vsauce! Michael here!

I spit in the food regardless, it's not really related to where you live. Lots of us do it. Excellent chance you've been consuming snot for a while LOL

I'm assuming that's his mugshot and he got arrested?
Hope he rots in jail, fuck all you entitled minimum wagers.
It's not anyone's fault but your own that you were too stupid for education or training and ended up serving takeout.

>Best one was the hotdog gril

I liked the hotdog girl. She was cute I would have gladly eaten it.

He got 8 years in fed. And the woman who was actually the delivery person got 4.

If you did that where I'm from you'd get dragged onto the street and shot in the head.

Great!

>2019
>still thinking they're called ear gauges
>yikes

>2019
>still call them ear gauges cause i don't give two shits how they really called
>or wanna spent any time searching for it

>defending cuck loops
>>yikes
Kill yourself my dude

you aren't gonna know and also you wouldn't do shit either way. eat that spit LOL

>business model
Relies on millenniels being terrified of speaking to another person.
They won't even do it over the phone.
These delivery companies don't have any employees,
Don't have any vehicles,
Take a huge percentage from the food makers.
And all because cunts won't phone their local restaurants and make an order.
Fucking millennials, I hope they get food poisoning the spergy cunts

I deliver pizza in rich neighborhood and 4 people tipping is usually enough to make it worth it. Every now and then someone will make a big deal about how sorry they are they cant tip cuase they dont have cash on them and every time they paid with a card. Tipping exactly 10% which this lady probably did is a very middle class thing to do

This is why I love v-sauce.

Dam right

This just be bait. Nobody is this much of a raging troglodyte. Unless you're just that unintelligent and child like.

Hate to be that guy but anyone got the vid or something.

No, they pay the cook, the cook gets paid. If I have to walk up to get my food that's fine. Waiting is ok for a those in school to make side money, but after living in California for a while, if you pay waiters minimum wage, they are shit.

Why not get a better job? Or hell even drug dealing.

Bet it wasn't Ghost Pepper Salsa.

kek came here to post this

>Why not get a better job?
none of your business but tbh the answer is irrelevant

Actual service she's paid for.
Trouble is waitstaff are paid directly by the customer in the form of mandatory tips