UTILITY THREAD

UTILITY THREAD

Pic related is a folder created by a virus. It slows your PC down and steals your information. Just delete the the folder path "C:/windows/system32" and restart your computer. That should get rid of it.
Be careful out there, anons.

Attached: images.jpeg-4.jpg (300x276, 9K)

Bump. Everyone has to know about this, for safety on the web.

bump

thanks for OP, I already lost at least 2 computers because of this

Wow, thanks user! My computer runs so much faster now!

Thx user I can play vidya with 60 fps now

Please be careful doing this. SOme of you may still be running Windows XP, a 32bit OS (System32). If you are still running XP, or any other 32bit OS do not delete that folder.
All of you with Windows7, WIndows10 64bit OS can delete without issue. Just don't touch the System64 folder (located in another area of the OS for obvious reasons). It will save a ton of disk space, and may markedly improve the speed of your PC.

Wow it really does work! I can play Fortnite now at 4k 60fps with -12 ms on Asia server!

Attached: 8149802929.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

>look mom I'm trolling Yea Forums xD

Not a troll dude, this is a serious issue, information stealing viruses are no joke.

Should probably let the normies on Twitter know this too. We need to settle our differences to fight this virus.

oh my god how did i not know this

Hey bro thanks for helping I was wondering why my computer was slowing down.

Hey, i don't have a twitter account, but if you could share it with them, it would help a lot. We need to get this info to as many people as we can.

dont let the thread die Yea Forumstards serious stuff here

Bump for important information.

bump, did this a long time ago and made my PC 10 times better

Sure is 2005 in here

thanks dude! using my laptop until my main computer restarts after i used your advise. it's rare to find helpful people over the interwebs. :)

Attached: 1302182137927.png (580x625, 1.01M)

Thanks for the heads up op, this really helped speed up mu pc

Omg I had the virus too! Promptly deleted the folder and now my computer feels fast as when I bought it!

I installed Linux, no need to bother with Microsoft's win32 virus. you're doing god's work son.

knew something was slowing it down. thanks for the pro tip user, op not fag

fukkk thx user
I found it just in time!!!

Bump

The saddest part is that zoomerfags are purely android/ios

Thx op you deserve a reddit repost

Hey Yea Forums I’m phone posting but after removing the virus, my computer won’t boot up? Did the virus take my machine down with it? Help me :(

You maybe deleted it too late

Take out your hard drive and give it a firm tap with a hammer.
This will put everything back into place.

Why did you warn me so late :( this should be pinned to help everyone remove the virus
I did and even hovered a powerful magnet to remove the corrupt data from my hard drive. That’s what a wiki told me to do. Nothing is working :(