You have less than 10 seconds to convince me why I as a Black Man shouldn't breed with a white woman...

You have less than 10 seconds to convince me why I as a Black Man shouldn't breed with a white woman. You must apologize for slavery in your argument and also refer to me as your superior. Go.

Attached: Breeding da crackas out.jpg (600x337, 33K)

sage and hide

Sorry for humiliating your entire species for generations. Niggers are still unclean.

First off the majority of the slave owners were ethnically Jewish. 2nd off, northern Africa participated in slavery and is committing white genocide today. Kill yourself you uneducated nigger.

Hi Ivan, how is the weather in Moscow?

I'm sorry that your kind were the biggest and most superior slave traders back in the day and that many of your people were sent overseas by their neighbours and conquering tribes, however that doesn't mean you should breed with the race that stopped your peoples primary export of thousands of years, especially as it'll ultimately show you to be the trash that you are

Niggers are subhuman due to their dramatically low intellect. Everywhere in Africa where they remove the whites, they all starve due to their lack of ability to farm.

If you remove whiteness from the genepool you are committing suicide because you rely on white people to provide for your welfare nigger minimum wage lifestyles

Blacks aren't people. Whites are god's chosen. Jews are jelly and hateful and tell blacks that they're entitled to destroy all that is right and good in the world. Hence these threads. How many shekels do you get per (you)?

Attached: 23754886_493221697730612_8726399264556740876_n.jpg (720x516, 24K)

oh my god the race baiting cancer do it breed with white women,

You able to even read nigger? Or learn true history or are you dumb enough that you just listen to whatever the plantation tells you to believe? Arabs, Jews and Africans were the biggest slave traders and most slaves never even left Africa, the first man to own a slave in America Andrew Jackson was a nigger, the last man to own a slave in America was also a nigger, the English attempted to put a stop to the global slave trade and even still slavery is a huge problem in the middle East and Africa,I know it feels good to put your shit on someone else's plate but you and yours are the reason behind slavery so get your racist ass educated. Pay us reparations

No nigger

If niggers were so strong, why did it usually take only half a dozen white guys to get hundreds of blacks on a boat from Africa to the USA?

Because whites can't fight fair and used guns while black men only had fists and spears.

source

Lol uncivilized apes

Go right ahead and "breed". Just another half-wit half-breed that'll end up dead or in jail.

I bet this white woman you speak of is a pig...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-15-31-22-1~2.png (1440x1433, 1.71M)

Go back to nigger africa you spooky boot lipped bike thief

Attached: 2535F93C-D794-4D6A-80AC-C1345B5FB97E.gif (322x300, 576K)

Can't fight fair using the natural brains that we've been given vs the brawn, right... You're just a dumbfuck aren't you?

First prove to us you are a real black person by saying the N-word, cuz only they can say it.

Do you know where blacks came to America from?
Yea, Exactly... Slave traders brought them from Africa.
And you think it's such a simple issue to get out on a beach in Africa
and catch a strong, agile black niggah into the net and
get him back across the ocean?
Of course not...
They made it because they were catching only the ones who weren't able to get the fuck off the net
or were the biggest trive dumbasses and their chief sold them out for a pack of cigarettes,
cause they were useless anyway.
And all those losers went out to America, got married, made children.
The world went forward, cumputers, amfetamine and airplanes appeared,
but what the heck if their hearts keep pumping the same blood
The're the succesors of a man who let them catch him into the net on their own yard.

>Because whites cant fight fair!
>Literally every fight won by a nigger against a white man is due to the monkey troup that follows them around, individually they can barely throw a proper punch

Please sir, do not breed white women. While we whites are happy to let you use our bodies as an apology for hundreds of years of oppression, it is better for you to breed with superior black women to keep your genes strong

Fucking cuck, race traitor

Fuck off racist.

Attached: Redhead Blacked.jpg (640x480, 44K)

This is true. I'm happy to share my gf's white body and perfect pink nips with any black man to say sorry for what we did. It's only fair. Just cum in her mouth not pussy please

because black genes should be snuffed out of the gene pool

Haha, you used to be property.

kek, great movie

Welfare. Btfo nigger.

Attached: 1553505500891.jpg (642x637, 23K)

It was a fair fight. Whites had the superiority to create a more powerful weapon than you low IQ nigger faggots. Niggers always play the victim, it's the only reason they still survive.

Cuz u should be breeding my tight lil boy pussy instead~

doing so destroys the black race