Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

We have a server if anyone's interested in joining~ Or you can feel free to add me on discord. Just let me know :)

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 65d207482db573709f1aad375c2c9897.jpg (758x800, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/JmSPRvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

planning a heist for tomorrow
super excited

Ah what kind of heist, friend? I hope you mean in a game or something

Attached: 648da9ed935eb9214e94fda10bc6e4ee.jpg (600x800, 56K)

i collect street signs

Aah haha. Well stay safe! What's the next sign you plan on taking?

Attached: 0efe92b60b0366eec204cda0a622ee6e.jpg (480x640, 50K)

Attached: c4987e9feb8dc283b9dc28ad9b5bad78.gif (550x400, 208K)

there is a knocked over merge lane sign that is in a secluded place. taking it in the day time would result in failure, so we plan on going out in the early hours of the morning.

Attached: 1494741275122.jpg (1600x1600, 1.13M)

Do you take the entire post and everything?

Attached: 31ae17df564aa8effa8ce647222c7cb8.jpg (615x800, 97K)

you bet. this particular sign was stolen by some kids ages ago, and it lies in an abandoned building and it's been there for ages. we used to use it as a battering ram

Attached: 1544361118822.png (750x1000, 438K)

Good morning~ I think caffeine means no dreams. I need to make note of.that for the future. How are you today?

What was battered down?

the doors of the warehouse it currently sits

Attached: 66923f51e863fe49c16d0152191b93fc.png (1000x1000, 882K)

Attached: 4f39ebf26b9d3d641f5e7e8b70564d35.jpg (1200x1000, 512K)

I've been doing my best to get fit enough to become a commando in the Australian army, however I've broken my foot and am worried that it'll never heal quite right thus killing my dreams outright

How old are you and how is your healthcare? A young body and modern medicine do wonders. My best advice would probably not to get impatient, and to let your body heal properly. Don't do anything that would impede that or slow it down.

But is still might be safe to have a backup plan.

I've done some sign stealing, but I've never had to use one for that. In a different neighborhood, there was a sign labeled "Bruce Way", which has been vandalized to say "Bruce Wayne"

I'm 27, my healthcare is pretty poor unfortunately and I'll do my best but this has been my dream from when I was little, I'm scared I'll lose it all

Well I would say to get the aid you can, listen to your doctors, but also don't take their word as law if they are unhopeful. People have recovered from some freaky shit in the past.

I'm doing alright, friend. How are you?

The odds of your injury being ohne that you can't recover from is VERY very slim, friend. When something comes up in front of our hopes, we usually go to the worst case scenario in our head. Or anything in general, really. Your family member isn't home by a certain time and hasn't picked up their phone? They got kidnapped or worse. And then they come home and you find out they were having so much fun out with their friends they lost track of the time and their phone ran out of charge.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, friend

Attached: 1134dda1c00c15c0aec3a35ae2a565f8.png (381x446, 65K)

I'm a hair sleepy, but doing well otherwise. Hitting the part of my day soon that offers little to do and much boredom. Are you doing well today?

Wait you already said you're doing well, hehe.

Attached: _animated__isabelle___digby_booty_dance_by_mushuroom-d6pbw01.gif (510x375, 74K)

If Isabelle wasn't in smash
would we even be here?

Attached: blood ocean.jpg (1280x1024, 463K)

Haha good to see you again, ethereal. And I think Isabelle being in smash and Animal Crossing on Swtich are what's keeping this realm stable

Attached: 7b1895be212242d20f3f8dec813dced4.jpg (800x616, 191K)

I have to deal with my sisters moody boyfriend today. he's coming by to pick up some of his stuff (sister is going to be at work) no lookinf foreward to it.
he also taking his dog... which everyone but him agrees is the shittiest thing for this poor 11 year old girl. he not going to take care of her nearly as well as what me and my sister could do. fuck this shitty situation for getting dumped on me.

Attached: PC100762.jpg (2048x1536, 757K)

Ah if he's only there to pick up some of his stuff, surely that means he wouldn't be around too long. Are you forced to interact with him further than letting him in and watching to make sure he doesn't nick anything?

And I'm sorry about the dog. They're pure angels and it's a real shame when they're given to horrible owners but unfortunately there's not much you can do;. Hopefully your sister can convince him to let you guys take her every now and then or take care of her with him.

Attached: 56f016fe6b53a19e35825de4cfa4b1ce.jpg (600x618, 163K)

Attached: no dandilion.jpg (2560x1920, 1.09M)

im hijacking ur thread
mebe someone will show up with a story that outdoes my situation. but if they are in that bad of a predicament, they prolly don't/cant come here to complain about it.

Attached: P3180858.jpg (2048x1536, 748K)

i dream of being elsewhere
its why i do maps

Attached: P3180861.jpg (2048x1536, 737K)

Have you ever used one in any stories or games?

Its you again...yes...I wanna rape you OP.

Attached: sample_5cc762d0d89f73718214a41cfe9250e6b2fe99c9.jpg (850x1169, 187K)

not really, when you have 100 of these maps which one do you use?
my s/fur imagination world is somewhat layed out. maybe one of these maps is small section of that planet.

>Absolutely seething.

Attached: ethereal flame crop k.png (1280x720, 885K)

I guess so. I just imagine they could make good ttrpg maps or something. I'm not sure if that's your sort of thing, though. A friend of mine loved drawing maps so much. He cant stick to running a single campaign for more than 2 months because he always wants to make a new world for something.

/world building general/ over in /tg/ is a super comfy place.

Attached: sorted by wrapper.jpg (2560x1920, 1.11M)

I've never been. I'll have give it a peek sometime. I always get nervous about my own ideas and writing skills, so I avoid trying to avoid the anxiety. It's a flawed system.

Attached: tumblr_p52x50oVpw1uxhswfo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 458K)

I avoid trying, in order to avoid the anxiety* to be clear.

i just lurk, but they have a ton if ideas that will help you improve your world.

it blew my mind when you told me you didn't know /vp/ existed, considering you carry the shit out of box threads.

Attached: P3170856.jpg (1536x2048, 878K)

Attached: bluntsnblunts.gif (500x243, 479K)

Yeah, I'm a bit retarded that way. I have my "home" threads that I like to rest in. Box in the evening, and feels in the morning. I'll jump in s/fur if either one of those two threads isn't running.

I also sometimes get socially anxious about joining groups that predate me. I fear I'll end up treading on some sacred ground, or get "othered" by a group. It's a bit irrational, but the thought does plague me at times.

It's something I should probably break out of.

Attached: 1762836_1(2).jpg (630x630, 63K)

>be me
>bored AF on computer all day
>take a break to stretch legs every hour or so
>go to back yard
>pool
>BEE DROWNING!
>save bee
>every hour
>think how 1/3 of the houses around here have pools
>think how many people are not checking every hour to save bees.
>Realize multiples hives of bees die in pools every day.
>get depressed over this.

Attached: funeral sticker.jpg (500x158, 42K)

I get depressed over the death of ants. Ants are among my favorite insects. I try hard not to kill them, despite how much they annoy me. They're wonderful little living automatons

>go to park
>walk across grass
>wonder how many bugs i tread on every step
>tell myself the ants will clean up their corpses
>at least some ants will have a good day

Attached: Apotheosis.jpg (1506x958, 1.13M)

Attached: ommadon bored.jpg (496x368, 16K)

Sup Yea Forums.

Always enjoy these threads OP, Thanks for that.

Well, I am a mechatronics technician in training, first year, 23 years old, a little late for a trainee, but I have seen worse.

To the point. The guy managing me and my training is such a brick head, it is terrifying. He always runs around with his "correctness" and "clean working" and "smart working".
No matter what I tell that jerk, he would not listen, or answer my questions. Had to make a service for two pneumatic cylinders for example, finished that, wanted to put them to the other refreshed cylinders. "oh" there are no clean ones, I am most certainly the only douchebag who ever! Cleaned and refurbished a fucking pneumatic cylinder in my company..... And he could have written a book about all the shit he told me I should worry about while doing this..
So I invented the technique to stand beside him while he does stuff, with 100%poker face on and just nod while saying 'yeah, Mhm, aha'. And quickly finish what I have to do when he is gone.

But now! He kinda wants to fuck me over with paperwork.
He always finds something to fuck with.... What a stupid fuckwit.

Germantard :3

Why? They aren't beneficial to humans. Get sad over a pollinator's death or a predator that kill dangerous pests like mosquitoes. I don't actively kill anything unless its in my house, but death is inevitable. That ants only purpose in life was to feed the queen. It will never know any joy, death is a gift.

Also caring about insects a lot is an indication of the serial killer in the Collection.

Heh, that's one way of looking at it.

I do really love ants. I had an ant farm for a time, when I was little. I don't remember much about it. Now that I'm older, I should get one with a queen sometime.

You should inform yourself about ants a lot more sweetheart

ants are one of natures greatest cleaners as well as an important food source for small animals. thinking this doesn't affect humans is pure ignorance of how ecological systems work.

Attached: ethereal fire.jpg (1920x1200, 369K)

Not OP, but that sounds like a pain. Do you have anyone on HR on your side in case something goes wrong with that paperwork?

If it feels nothing, then death is no more gift than it is a curse. It's neither, and I'm aware of this. I'm aware of the fact that I anthropamorphize them, and I'm comfortable with it. But they are definitely beneficial to me. They keep the ground healthy by breaking down inorganic matter, and they keep some spaces clean by carrying dead matter to their colonies.

Attached: tumblr_mvv7a8UQZI1sjuyvao2_1280.jpg (631x800, 68K)

I can't drive for 4 months starting from next month, but at least I was able to get time off from my job for those 4 months using studying as a reason (which is true). Also, a part of one of my teeth broke off last month so I got that whole tooth removed and I'll probably get a fake tooth soon to replace that missing tooth. And Yea Forums is apparently now blocked here in Australia, so I'm posting here using a proxy. Oh, and one of my TVs isn't working anymore. All of this has happened this year and we're only three months in. To say that 2019 has been a garbage year for me so far is an understatement.

Hi Yea Forumsros

>be me
>severe depression and social anxiety since childhood
>weak mind and bullied in high school
>anxiety worsens and generally anxious all the time
>have anxiety attacks at work and feel weak and pathetic
>Only xanax helps but tfw tolerance
>Lurk Yea Forums which makes me happy
I'm just going on with life but mental health issues persist. Hope you all are doing well.

yeah, 2019 has sucked for me so far too. I thought 2018 was bad, man, 2019 is a worthless year for me so far.
i want my 2017 back, that was a decent year.

this knee jerk reaction from events in AUS is so stupid.

Attached: attempted murder.jpg (250x161, 21K)

Where can I download a repository of reaction images?

I said don't cry over dead ants, you say that it is important for them to be eaten. I fail to see what you are arguing. Do you think the ants stay alive when they are eaten?

2017 was an okay year for me despite the fact that my grandfather died during that year. 2018 was also okay despite some bullshit here and there which people experience in any year. But 2019 has been straight garbage. I can't wait for this garbage year and this garbage decade to end.

Well most of the pain comes from his stubbornness.
He is the man in charge for me and my education, for example the diary I have to write throughout this whole time.
So what he does, is simply making my work a sissiphus work. I had 5 months of diary handwritten in normed writing ready to upload. Scanned it all, put it in a PDF and loaded.
Half a week later, he calls me up and tells me what the fuck I had done, I shall send him 5 pdfs one for each month or else he won't accept it.
I still could not get my head behind this.

discord.io/JmSPRvk
Join our discord server!
Hug* :3

Attached: 1480229448_original (1).gif (500x461, 1.58M)

meme websites
>reaction image thread

Attached: soap.jpg (700x1081, 848K)

Go away bot

That's... very strange.

Ya you are right OP, ants are pretty helpful as decomposers.

I just want to beat the shit out of you for correcting me. Tell people you fell down the stairs. They'll have to accept your word while not really believing you. You feel their eyes on you, judging you for not standing up for yourself. Not defending yourself. But you know you can never leave me. Who else would love such an ugly, worthless slut like you? I broke you down. You know that you aren't worthy of happiness. I brainwashed you through abuse and manipulation to make you believe that you deserve the way I treat you.

I don't love you OP, I can't even look at you anymore when we fuck. And I say fuck instead of make love because there is no love in it. It is just for me to feel pleasure, nothing else. It is better than jerking off. I'd fuck other people but I'd have to spend money to wine and dine them. You are a cum dumpster for me. I don't care that I haven't showered in a few days, you are going to suck my dick and you will like it. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you will swallow every last drop and be fucking grateful. Maybe I'll bring my friends over to fuck you in exchange for beer money, who knows? You are my property, you don't get a say.

Attached: thumbnail_51f7ff533cbe194333340884642714911518d74d.jpg (128x150, 6K)

Unfortunately you're talking to the wrong guy. OP went to bed. Nice try though.

Attached: 1478309071510.png (900x492, 126K)

What do you think. Better or worse than Feralfag?

i suck at this advice thing
so im out of here

Attached: dog give no fucks.jpg (1280x853, 268K)

hey; its been a while since i posted in one of your threads im glad to see you stick around as a regular. way cooler then seeing shit like andy sixx logs or random fb/ig nude threads and other cancer on Yea Forums. im doing good, im working on my personal project alot more and im more confident about the spend the time i spend doing it and im more primed in what i do while doing so. ive gotta get medicated soon though for anxiety so i can get a job, right now im under the threat of eviction pretty soon. how're things with you?

Attached: hxwgl70y4oi21.jpg (382x459, 15K)

Enjoy your day.
And yeah, he's a bit too prototypical to be interesting.

OP is in bed, but it this thread is a nice reprieve from the Yea Forums degeneracy. Can I ask what your personal project is?

ah i didnt know. thanks for updating me. im working on an rpg in rpgmaker 2003 inspired by a couple certain mangas and a few jrpgs.

Fuck. Every time OP posts the Isabelle wholesome thread I just say fucked up things towards them. Or I give anons bad advice as Tom Nook.

Oh, that sounds fun. I'm halfheartedly working o a text based rpg, and a FFVI clone.

I'm aware, I've seen you around.

Attached: 205397.jpg (1080x1920, 318K)

Germany..... The land of fucktards and paperwork, I am half Italian, my dad is a really fucking well educated Italian (nobody will fucking believe this).
I attented studying beforehand, but the Germans mixed up their system with the American system so everything was fucked. So I started to work everywhere I could. Believe me. The longer you stay and work with Germans, the more you will notice every day that these people are paperwork driven autists....

Screw loose huh?
Wait a second.
Take a deep breath.
Check your sorroundings.
Well.
You are still living in mommy's basement.

that sounds awesome i hope your work is coming along well, i frickken love text based rpgs like radical dreamers and things like uninvited and deja vu for the nes. best of lack pal.

Attached: ei0hb7sht9621.png (900x600, 733K)

Well I hope that with some experience you can find a place you end up being happy with.

Good luck to you too. Hopefully I'll stop being halfhearted about my stuff sometime, and just get moving with it.

nice almost quads.

i feel you man. i used to not really believe in myself regarding my personal work and hobbies that i knew i really wanted to do till i stopped smoking weed and quit an abusive job in family. it was than that i started valuing my time and realizing that i have a life to live and i can't spend it idling while sorta just enjoying my time bullshitting toying with my project. i got more serious as i realized every second counts, and if my stroke of genius that comes once in a blue moon is just that, than i could learn to imitate it by trying to stay driven by realizing im going to die one day. i dont have time to waste, and while i dont have a job right now, i can say for once my free time is going towards something im proud of. im not proud of telling ppl i've spent x amount of time playing a game that i have been for more then a decade and i wont reveal that game for it might put out some sort of identity but i really just want to get a move on personally in my hobbies. i really hope one day i can find your game. you should put a keyword here that you put in the description of your product no matter how big or small it turns out to be so i can find it Yea Forumsrother. i'll ss this if you do and keep it in a reminder folder one day to know that was the Yea Forumsro i talked to. love you, all the best, fellow human. we only have one life.

Oh gosh. Hm. I'm not sure what keyword I might use, that won't accidentally come up somewhere else. Well, if you see something published or put out under the usernames Florx or Clyde, there's a good chance it's me. I'm not too afraid of putting that out here.

And yeah. I've had s bad history with not valuing my time. My friends are starting to get on my case for it. I grew up in... not an abusive, but strange home environment. "Homeschooled" sort of. But I wasn't really fostered to hVe any hobbies or skills. I just woke up, played games, watched TV, read books, and then slept for most of my childhood. I always saw skills, talent, and abilities to be things that other people just "Had." I didn't really.recognize myself as an individual with my own tastes, desires, and wants until I was about 15 and started using the internet more. Then it felt like everyone had gotten way ahead of my in life, so I got a bit depressed and withdrawn, and kept going through the motions.

It's only been the last few years that I've realized I can make things happen, that it's my power in my hand to choose. I'm moving, albeit slowly, but moving. I'll get there.

Whoops, accidentally wrote my life story.

Attached: 298997_2.jpg (630x630, 83K)

Attached: 7187632225.jpg (2360x1404, 172K)

Attached: sample_e5da8818ab84048fcb330b681ba1f06b.jpg (850x828, 138K)

I can't stop thinking about her i was so fucking happy and knowing i ruined all of it is killing me.I just want her back.

Attached: IMG_20190318_210046.jpg (1080x854, 52K)

Ah, love. The one thing I have no experience on, and can give only scant advice for.

It's okay to grieve. But you should focus on working through your emotions while you do. Think about the time, and learn what you can from it. Come out of or stronger, and realize that this is but a bump in life, and there's plenty of time to make happy memories with new people. If she loved you, she would want that for you too. If she didn't, then she wasn't worth being around. Honor yourself and live life.

Attached: 7e576a6727c4a89e96e70522cfc80d93e06c4adf_00.jpg (333x512, 23K)

become gay retard

I FEEL DOWN THE STAIRS, RAVIOLI ON ME!

Attached: 65w02vs9ltm01.png (683x1024, 1.22M)

That's, uhhh. Impressive.

Attached: tumblr_o6kym4haaK1tdtgpao1_500.png (500x568, 196K)

I have to go to work now. Take care, cunts.