Happy day you guys, my welfare benefits went up by 80 bucks, so my total neetbux per month now result in $1260

Happy day you guys, my welfare benefits went up by 80 bucks, so my total neetbux per month now result in $1260.
How are my fellow neets holding up?

Attached: wb.jpg (500x354, 30K)

same but still broke

>How are my fellow neets holding up?
nigga gave me aids AND didnt pay.
thatsaneetlife.mpg

Get a fucking job you low life faggot loser. I'm tired of paying taxes for you worthless pieces of shit.

Nigger or spic?

How do you even do this?

This.

Act autistic and gain disability benefits

This.

I'm white. Will it still work?

Imagine having so few ambitions that $12,600 USD/year is good enough.

Attached: 1529977990463.gif (460x500, 591K)

How have you not died of shame?

We're talking about a generation of NEETs raised by other NEETs. Probably raised to feel like this is a normal way of life.

Imagine being obese, I can smell the smigma building up under your rolls

Attached: 1553161150312.png (397x379, 151K)

Then go on benefits too

Yes

I'm white and it works, sell the meds they give you tho. For extra cash

Sure let's all go on benefits. Let's see what happens.

I've tried. They don't believe me. :(

Guess you're stuck with work. Sucks to be you.

This statement alone should qualify you for benefits. Being an unemployable piece of garbage isn't a hard game to win at.

Attached: 1539865598543.jpg (294x256, 11K)

don't you hope for a better life user if you are being honest wouldn't you like to contribute to society look in the mirror and say i am not a lazy fuck ?

People like this blame society for their station in life, and feel vindicated to take what they feel they are 'owed' by others. They see it basically as reparations checks from people who bullied them in school, tbh.

Attached: 1526323906575.jpg (480x318, 17K)

wouldn't you rather at least try to make changes to become a part of society?

Got me confused for OP. My ex used to be a tard wrangler for a living. They're usually angry, bitter little dudes.

I'm white. I'm also sick of working. How do I become autistic?

Attached: 0297844201.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

I already did, your choice if you want to pay for me

>smigma

u w0t m8?

No

>he doesn't know about smigma

Attached: 1544403847630.jpg (248x233, 9K)

>imagine paying taxes
LMAO

/thread
I have to work fucking 8hours a day and at the end of the month I can pay for taxes just so some lowlife loser can sit around all day stuffing junk food into his fatass mouth and complain abou woman not liking him on /r9k/

You're proud of some really weird stuff, not gonna lie.

Attached: 1552563921947.png (449x401, 227K)

I work $14 an hour and only make a few hundred more than you. You're scum.

How do you get on neet bux if you dont have any disorders or problems?

>not being passively enslaved
You bet I'm proud

>"oh no, I chose this way of life but I don't like it"
Triggered wagie

You fake them, you know how to pretend to be retarded right? You practically graduated top of your class by posting on 4chump

You shouldn't, just kill yourself.

krautfag reporting in

>be 20
>go to a private school to receive training for being a lab assistant
>fail because I spent more time playing vidya and getting high than attending school
>move back to home town
>live with little brother and apply for benefits (Hartz IV)
>state pays rent up to 500 bucks and gives me 404 bucks to live on
>spent 6 years partying and doing drugs
>turn out to be a paranoid schizophrenic due to drug abuse
>spent 11 months in a mental hospital
>meds start to work, no more symptoms
>get send off to live in assisted living in another town
>get 37 bucks a week for food and 100 bucks a month for smokes
>free wifi, nice room
>neet life

I really should be getting some form of neetbux. I just want a SNAP card at the least. I keep getting put in the psych ward so I can't finish a full semester of college, I'm stuck working low paying jobs that are part time so if I get sent to hospital my job isn't affected. Once I hit 26 I won't have my dad's amazing insurance anymore and I'll be really fucked.

But some lazy faggot sits around at home all day and gets free money and brags about it, I pay into the system and get shit. If a list of welfare recipients was leaked I'd gladly do my part and kill off as many as I could.

Attached: 51559488_613420499105359_2945707080577252940_n.jpg (640x640, 52K)

But if something happens to your free money, you have 0 life skills and you'd be stuck selling your boi hole on the street.

You sound like a waste of oxygen, wasted your parents money and now wasting taxpayer's money.

NEETs are the most beta humans to exsist, they can't survive as an adult so they must be a burden. I wish a president had the balls to make unemployment illegal and force those without a job to work in factories. Good ol days.

And if something happens to your field of work all the education you put into it is negated. No one is safe.

You're all fucked anyway, after the calamity you will end up in fema camps, need I say more?

>t-t-triggered

I'v been a NEET for 5years and I just felt miserable all the time so stfu faggot

And what hakes you think this applies to everyone?

Don't get a meme degree. Plenty of jobs in utility are unionized, jobs providing utilities will always be around and if they provide a need that can't be lived without jobs will never be cut. Working the railroad, waste management, power providers, water, police, hospitals, fire department.. all are recession proof jobs that won't go obsolete.

>"You need to do something you hate so you have an imaginary sense of worth"
What a sad life

>lol I earn $350 a day

Can't imagine what it's like coasting through life as bottom feeding scum. Get a job you low life.

Well how do you feel you pathetic poor cunt?
You probably sit around all day posting on Yea Forums and /r9k/ only eating crap and smoking weed and then complain about insomnia/anxiety or depression you're just a big fuck up and even though i'm a wagie I still get way more money then you'll ever see.

>needs to pay taxes
>needs to pay insurance
>needs to pay to get to work
>needs to pay for exotic vacation to calm his overworked ass
Kek

Feelsgoodman

kek

>Pay taxs

Only if you are retarded

>Insurance

Not expensive and it's always priced into the job

>Pay to get to work

Priced into the job

And I don't need to pay for expensive vacation because I go outside and I know people who cut me deals on villas. But it must suck being you never doing anything with your life other than frog posting and jerking off.

>LOL

have you ever been so far as to want to do more like?

>being on vacation 24/7
>"must suck"
>user unironically addicted to work
OH NO NO NO NO

I mean I want to work in one of those fields so not really. Wanting to be an actor on broadway, write for a travel blog, become a renowned phisopher... these are the dreams of children. And living NEET is not really that great, school and work are people's main social outlet. Being alone all day masturbating and watching anime is not good for you.

Not same person, but doesn't it bother you to be less of a man? Can't really get married and raise a family. Any girl you date will look down on you for being a retard if you are on welfare. Just going to be a sad outcast that eventually kills themself from loneliness.

Be black for staters

Smegma? U a dum

>men being a very vague and loose term
I rather not be a man if it means I'm not shackled by some kind of unwritten expectation.

It's all about choice. I have a job and earn good money so I can choose. I can choose to go on a holiday, or buy a new fishing rod, or a new car, or to go to eat in a nice restaurant, or go get measured for another suit, or go to a concert or to a sporting event

You can justify your lifestyle all you like, but you can only do what you can do within your limited resources.

Ok so if you get fired/laid off you should be forced to work? Presumably without pay. Where else does the "forced" part come in. You can't pay your slaves. It's not slavery any more. It's cheap labor. If you don't like getting paid a fair wage fine, but don't assume we all don't want to

>"my opinion is fact"
But it's not. I see people everyday talking how they love their job and bitching about it at the same time. The only reason you say this is because you value free time more if you have a limited amount of it and I'm not falling for that scam.

They were originally used for people in debt, then as an alternative to welfare. They were paid a living wage but conditions were pretty horrible. I actually wouldn't mind a border wall project. Public works are a good way to get those who contribute nothing to society to work. Take the NEETs and have them build it.

>believes his "resources" are unlimited
My unlimited resource is time, you chose to trade that away.

No I work part time. Can't work full time because I keep ending up in the psych ward. I should be on NEET since right now I'm losing more money than I'm making but whatever, I'll kill myself when I run out.

I have too much freetime, it is a burden. Sitting alone all day doing nothing is fucking horrible. If I was doing clubs or hanging out with friends itd be different but I'm not. I actually enjoy work and it goes by pretty quick.

When I was visiting my ex, I actually wanted her parents to give me chores because I was so sick of not working.

>Being on vacation 24/7 in your own home!

I bet your room smells like piss and disappointment. I love my job, not addicted to it at all.

Except I just got laid off from a railyard because the need for outdated means of transporting goods is everywhere. Even police aren't safe.

You gotta innovate to stay relevant.

I didn't say my resources are unlimited, so you're resorting to a strawman.

Also, I don't trade my free time - I see it, so I can use the money people pay me for my expertise to buy things I want. You have nothing anyone wants to buy and so you are forced to live off the scraps society throws you. Consider yourself lucky to live in the enlightened west and hope that society doesn't decide to rid itself of its parasites; remember that you only get what you get because we decide to give it to you.

You put these NEET anons to shame. They always have some bs excuse, here you are batting away. It's rare to come to Yea Forums and have my faith restored in people. Hang in there dude.

Has anyone ever been so far as to want to do look more like?
Friend

*see = sell
retarded typing 101

I'm sorry, you could come to Long Island. Our railroad will never fucking die, it is the main way to transport people to and from the city for work.

So you have unlimited time but you have little choice what you can do with it due to lack of resources?

Aesop's fox, user

I kinda just want SNAP/food stamps, it would help out a lot if I could just get food from food drives. I'll eat whatever and it is people willingly donating instead of being forced by taxes. I really do think you should only get NEET if you are so disabled that it would be impossible for you to get any job. Pretty much extreme mental retardation, terminal illness, severe chronic pain.

Having minor autism or being on antidepressants shouldn't mean shit, I know a girl who is on NEET because of social anxiety. People in psych wards are fucking horribly selfish too, don't get me wrong. They cost 2k a day to keep in the ward and other people pick up the check. A lot are homeless and refuse to leave if they don't get specific needs met for their housing. Most want to live alone in a nice apartment for severely reduced rent or for free. Apartments have to have a certain number of rent-assisted tenants and thats how people get in.

I'm on a waiting list to live in a community house. I'd still pay to live there and would share a room with someone else and the apartment with a few other guys, would have a nurse on-site if I had a breakdown. If I'm getting gov assistance I feel I shouldn't be picky. Its sad how spoiled the world has gotten.

Sorry for the long rant

>he thinks I don't have a car
Go to Honolulu or something, you sound overworked

You sell time for money, I don't sell time and still get money.

>Sorry for the long rant

Nah it's cool, no worries. I'm as mad as you are. Welfare should help people like you, guy down on his luck but he's trying. Frustrates me knowing the tax I do pay is so badly mishandled and guys like you suffer. I really hope you get your community housing and things pick up for you man. I really do. But stay strong and keep your head held high. Your a good man.

Says who? The wagies make themselves believe that having materialistic things makes them more free.
I can just as well go for a drive, just like you.

I was on welfare for one month after I lost my job before I found anew one. I made about 4 times as much as welfare. Don't know how people can live off nothing and be content with themselves. Mommy and daddy money i guess

Go watch Fight Club

Op STOP

You are the same fag answering yourself.

Thanks, that makes me feel good. :) Unfortunately the system is heavily abused. I try to think the majority really need it though.

Stay mad wagecucks lmao xD

What makes you think that?

I own my own business and make less than you scum.

You're still trying to justify yourself. I have the choice of how much of my time I sell and for how much (no, I don't have a salaried job). So far all you've managed to point out is that you have few choices in life due to your low resources, you have no opportunity to do things or have things you might like (but you tell yourself you don't want them) and all you have are the scraps society tosses you for as long as society decides to. And for you it never gets better, whereas I own investments and property, which will give me choice when I choose to retire. For you, you know what your life will be like for ever - you have no choice.

>implying that dependency on state welfare isn't a life of captivity

Bullshit. They only give cash to people with kids.

>working 8 hours a day vs working 0
Hmm, I wonder whos more cucked here

>"i have the choice of how much time I sell"
>Boss wants you to work overtime and on xmas
Nice choice, didn't bother to keep reading your post after that.

8 hour workday is typically for someone who got a meme degree and is now stuck in an office. My dad's typical workday is 5-6 hours but he works more because he gets so bored at home.

I still work part time because I can't keep a full time job due to suicide attempts making me end up at the psych ward, couldn't tell you what full time is like. I try not to go on neetbux though so I'm not a burden, I know you have no other choice but to take assistance user, its ok.

>the working man literally doesn't know what to do with his life
And you guys call neets unmotivated

His wife doesn't get out of work until later and the only thing he does regularly is play basketball 3 nights a week but its late. There isn't that much you can do with freetime until you lose your fucking mind. School, work, volunteer, people should be doing one.

Fucking nigger. How's the wife and kids? Exactly

>people should just work and have enough free time not to do anything substantial
Yeah, I'm gonna pass.

KILL ALL NIGGERS ON WELFARE!

My gf's a neet too, she doesn't want kids and neither do I. We're both white.

So you'd rather be a burden to people who work everyday because they need the money to support their family because you can't be bothered to pay for your own tendies? That is disgusting. I'm sure your parents are real proud of how you turned up. No woman will ever want a NEET, you are going to kill yourself eventually just do it now and save the taxpayers some money.

Good, don't spread your inferior genes. One day welfare records will be released to the public and neets will be killed by the working class, relieving us of the burden of those unable or unwillingly to be beneficial to society.

>didn't bother to keep reading your post after that
You should have. because in the next sentence you'd have seen me destroy your supposed killer point. Here, let me repeat
>(no, I don't have a salaried job).
If I don't want to do something or decide the money isn't worth it, I don't do it

I really couldn't give a shit my man, this is just the way the chips have fallen. If I worked I'd get triggered too when the time came to pay taxes. You need to get it through your head, neither you or me will make the world any different than it is, so there's no point in trying to convert me.

Imagine being this triggered
>"i'm a drone and thus my genes are superior"
Wagie cope

Do you really need NEET or just lazy? How'd you get it in first place?

>neither you or me will make the world any different than it is,
Yeah, but he can go out an see it, rather than have to imagine what it'd be like to be there while watching Youtube videos and Instagram posts

>decides not to do his job
>gets negative ratings
>forced to eat ass
So easy

There are way more retarded white people to be honest.

Sure, I need it, I'm too autistic to work

Only reason you are alive is because the Jews want weak people who depend on gov for handouts because they are extremely loyal. You can act condescending all you want but you are an utter failure. Complete disappointment and embarrassment to your family. Your parents failed to raise you into an adult, you are still a child. Either you are too stupid to realize it or the guilt of being a worthless human being will finally lead you to suicide.

>"go out and see it"
>literally just shitposts now
Are you implying I don't have eyes, legs, a car or give a shit?

Hi OP. Your NEET life is so good you have to post a bait thread on Yea Forums to make yourself feel better?

I hope it worked - I'd hate to think of you with nothing AND low self-esteem

Why are you so upset? Just be strong and go to work. I don't understand why I should care what the jews want, I'm comfy, that's my priority.

You are a walking suicide. This makes me sad, user.
One day it will come for you, as you lay in bed alone and watch the world move on without you.
You'll become aware of yourself.
They'll find your body weeks later on the floor, chewed on by bugs and various vermin.
The people who carry you out in pieces--some of them will feel bad, a few will make some passing jokes...and then thats that. You're forgotten.

Thats your only future and you dont know it yet.

>got a neet raise
>happy
>want to chat with other neets about it
>triggered wagies flood the thread
You're baiting yourself if anything

>makes greentext reply
Defending myself while holding back tears.

COME ON user DO IT YOU SCRIPTED NPC FUCK!!!!!! REPLY TO user YOU KNOW YOU ARE A SLAVE!!!

>desperately tries to make me get a job
Why?

Do you seriously need neetbux or just lazy

OH YEAH YOU PREDICTABLE FAGGOT! YOU FUCKING ROBOT I KNEW IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You guys this isn't a human being. It only thinks it is.

Attached: 20190320_224513.png (590x512, 334K)

Taxation isn't theft, you're choosing to pay for that, retard.

I guess I do, I can't live on $0 dollars.

I need to work for a 2 month for that money. Fucking lucky mutts

Attached: tf.gif (400x352, 825K)

If by "choosing" you mean forced to under threat of being sued, and if you don't go to court you are arrested for contempt of court, and if you resist you are shot, then yes, I supposed you could consider that a choice.

Damn son you got called the fuck out

That's how Mafia works.

I mean can you not work or go to school because of a disability

Based on what? All I see is triggered wagies reeeing

Wagie wagie get in cagie.
All day long you sweat and ragie.
NEET is comfy; NEET is cool.
NEET is free from work and school.
Wagie trapped and wagie dies.
NEET eats tendies, sauce, and fries!

>I keep getting put in the psych ward
>getting put

I mean, you have to act out severely enough for someone to think you're a danger to be committed against your will, so...

I went to school, got my degree in computer science, then they made autism a disability.
Wished it happened sooner even if my debt got erased I spent many years on getting that degree. Many years I'll never get back.

that feel when im a gay furry working dream job and internally want to put all the NEET's in a concentration camp and gas them... Im a confused individual.

Attached: FullCarlAlchemist.jpg (467x488, 58K)

Ya it is kinda fucked that autism is a reason to get neet. Anyone that is socially awkward, autism.

Attached: germanyrefugeebenefits.jpg (720x960, 79K)

all of those refugees combined benefits equal my monthly income uwu

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

Just need to adapt to the changing times. There's no honor in this world, take what you can and never look back.

Nice one. Made me chuckle

Hey look, an user acting like they know what the fuck they are talking about. Most people who are involuntary are a danger to themselves like suicide attempts, drug overdose, or being off their meds. I was there for suicide.

The rest are there because they are a bunch of homeless retards with the mind of a tomato. If someone has hurt another person and is considered a danger, they would put them in jail. Threatning to hurt someone will have same affect. Most patients in the ward are doped up out of their fucking minds, they wouldn't be able to fight back if attacked. People being like zombies is the most accurate horror meme of psych wards, it isn't an exaggeration.

Why didn't they get anything for September? Also that's a lotta kids. Lotta work

Ya this is true. I'm going to apply for neet with my social worker soon, just so I can have enough to live off of. I do want a fulltime job though once I get ect.

Attached: Grinman.jpg (600x791, 81K)

Funny b8 thread.

Good luck user

Most likely an angry conservative deciding to make a social welfare thread to reinforce the stereotype of welfare queens to further stir the shit pot. Still hilarious context aside.

OP here, my intention was to talk with other neets not get the working class triggered

Time is not an unlimited resource user, in fact, it is finite and perhaps the most valuable resource of all and your pissing it away doing nothing productive and wasting your youth, I've been doing a similar thing these past 26 years and I have finally wised up and am going to school to learn a trade and give my self a long term goal that's worth pursuing. I don't want to be that old guy working at wal-mart as a cashier wondering what could have been.

I can't imagine you have much respect for your self if all you do is sit around and play video games all day and in turn no one else is going to respect you either, men or women. Your mind a soul suffer when you reject life and all the experience it has to offer.

Attached: 1507769952117.png (205x252, 33K)

how did you get that much? i only get 500$ because of my adhd

Not biting lol

You're on Yea Forums. You're halfway there...

>admits time is finite
>still happily trades it away
>"i don't think you respect yourself"
I have the same assumption about you

Trump's new budget cuts NEET bux so severely they'll be lucky to afford a single bag of tendies a month.

Imagine thinking there's 10 months in a year

that's why the germans need to raise their retirement age to support such large number of kids.

Attached: germanymemeball.jpg (656x572, 48K)

I didn't say to whom you were a danger, and I did mean "to themselves and/or others". But your clarification helps.

Sorry you felt the need to end your life. Sorry if I came off harsh. Thought maybe you were bullshitting.

Institutional racism. That is, and can be the only possible answer.
I mean, that and Islamophobia. Same thing really.

>what do you mean muslim isn't a race?

I make 11...i want to die

Get a job nigger.

Jeez... I only make $10..

Yes, I'll happily trade my time in to become a better version of my self and move forward in my life so I can be in a better position today than I was yesterday where as you seem to hold the idea that anything that you use your time on that isn't "fun" or I suspect anything that is hard and not instantly gratifying you consider a waste of time. You are hoarding your time and using it on nothing.

I don't know whether you actually believe this stuff or are just trying to stir the pot to get a reaction but I suspect many people do genuinely hold a similar view and I worry for the future of the western world if millions of men decide working and learning valuable skills is somehow a waste of there time and doing frivolous activities and jerking off is a better use of it.

Me too. But I have health insurance.

Fuck yeah, chaching! Enjoy it while it lasts. The world has too many people in it and we're headed for the edge of a cliff but might as well live well and cash in on dumb shit like a massive costly welfare program while it lasts

Rich beyond your wildest dreams, eh bucko?

I am working part time as a psychologist in germany and for 15-25 houres a week, I earn around 2000€ after taxes a month. I am happy with that amount.

except it is a waste of time not to mention affirmative action and diversity quotas. youll never find a job in a liberal area because blacks are seen as people needing help so even men with murder charges get any job they want. as far as finding a trade that is pretty much the same concept, you're never going to start a business or anything in less its a new 100% idea that is really inventive. there are far to many small businesses failing the economy isnt there like how it used to be.

I used too for all of one fucking week until they conveniently decided to reduce my hours by a measly 2... going to a trade school very soon to upgrade jobs.

What company fucked you over like that?

>still has to work on xmas

Youre tired but guess what, youre gonna keep doing it. Day after day.

I'm not gonna say things like affirmative action or diversity quotas might not have a negative effect on you if you aren't in those minority groups but at the end of the day it's an excuse for not doing what you need to do to improve your life.

I hate seeing this defeatist attitude towards life and if you aren't some top self, genetically superior super human genius that you'll never amount to anything so why even try. Life is hard,the world is unfair and owes you nothing and so you have to be proactive to build the life you wish to have.

Was it Walmart? Cause this is exactly something Walmart would do lol

How do you get neetbux. I can survive fully off of those neetbux if I keep a tight budget.

Based wrestling albums

Attached: Cant_See_Me.jpg (300x300, 44K)

why do you hate it so much though? you admit there are problems with society especially for men but you still turn the other cheek and pretend nothing is wrong. perhaps you hate it because you yourself cant stand the fact other people choose a differnt lifestyle than you and you find that offensive to youre core values. there are lots of things to hate like niggers and kikes but hating on NEETs is just foolish.

>I'm tired of paying taxes for you worthless pieces of shit.

Yet the hilarious thing is: YOU HAVE TO!

>don't you hope for a better life user if you are being honest wouldn't you like to contribute to society look in the mirror and say i am not a lazy fuck ?

Honestly: nope. Don't give a shit. As long as marks like you are forced to pony up for shits like me, it's all good.

With overtime you can easily hit $30k. How are you making so little?

i have a friend on this shit thats probably just being overdramatic about their ailments cause they're just too lazy to work and would rather sit at home all day. somehow always has plenty of money for weed and other shit tho

>there are lots of things to hate like niggers and kikes
lol well I think you might just be trolling me now but this is still an interesting conversation. Yes I agree there are problems with society and that men get the short end of the stick a fair amount of the time but I don't agree that because things aren't perfect and don't go exactly as you wish they would that you retreat from society and put in as little effort as is required to subsist either because you feel nihilistic about the whole thing or you just want to put up a middle finger to society but in the end all your doing is harming your self and your community with such actions.

I want NEETs to realize there is more to life than just existing and it does offend me a little bit that they squander or even hold in contempt the life nature gave them and I wouldn't call what NEETs do a lifestyle, it's more like a non-lifestyle because to me they are barely living at all. Even beasts live a more meaningful life.

lol I make that in 3 days

Paying for weed and "other shit" is like 3% of the money it costs to afford a place of your own, car and dozens of bills.

yea i suppose, lives with parents too

This. People act like buying weed is like buying gold or platinum. Sure it’s a little more expensive in non legal states in the black market but it’s not THAT fucking expensive. Besides you gotta have a job in the first place to afford weed to begin with. If anything weed is a working man’s drug.

I make exactly €114 an hour. Took my 9 years to get there though