Danefag here

Danefag here
going to live in Bonzeville, Chicago for the next 3 months. Never been outside of Europe.

Leaving tomorrow
What should i expect?
How long can i expect not to get mugged/shot/raped etc?

pic unrelated

Attached: Il2_sturmovik.jpg (650x234, 42K)

No sane human that is not a sub-nigger would go live there

>What should i expect?
To get mugged/shot/raped etc
>How long can i expect not to get mugged/shot/raped etc?
About 10 minutes if you're on the better side of the city

sweet.

whats the reason? and what area would be better to go for?

Attached: 1534888190553.jpg (2205x1429, 679K)

>chicago
have fun getting mugged by niggers

>what's the reason
strong independent basketball americans

thanks! pretty excited

Attached: 1534888058416.jpg (2000x1328, 1.3M)

We're not joking user. Sometimes 30 people get shot on the weekends in Chicago. That's on a good weekend. Bad weekends are more like 70 wounded 20 dead. You don't see that in the news because Chicago has strict gun control and (((they))) don't want gun control to look bad.

keeping the population in check, am i rite?

I dont think youre joking, but the part of my brain thats focused on self preservation tells me that you guys are exaggerating a bit. i mean fuck, ive been going through to much shit to with visa and setting this deal up that i cant really walk out of it with my tail between my legs.

have any of you lived in Chicago yourselves?

Attached: the-great-criminals-roosevelt-stalin-and-churchill-in-yalta.jpg (2911x2275, 659K)

>live there
No one in their right mind (aka not niggers or stuck there) would want to live in Chicago. The whole place is one giant, smelly, depressing urban sprawl infested with blacks. If youre not "racist" you're in for a rude awakening. Most of The African Americans in Chicago are literally subhuman.
>any of you lived there before
Been a few times out of necessity, Downtown is fine during the day and the outskirts are OK too. Just stay out of South Side and the other nog infested holes, don't go roaming around at night and you should be fine.

Hva' fa'en vil du dog derovre?
Det er s'gu et tosset folkefærd, de skyder hinanden for ingenting!
Ta' hellere til Canada.

Billede bare for sjov.

Attached: 1552627368804.jpg (792x1024, 116K)

Don't go to an Irish bar and say that Brian Laudrup is your hero.

thanks man, first semi usefull comment in the thread.
yeah, i guess im about to find out why you all hate the blacks so much. the giant smelly urban sprawl is one of the reasons im going though. growing up in Denmark, we dont really have that kind of stuff here, and i have this drive to see big.

Attached: 1535486694358.jpg (661x723, 99K)

I dont give a shit about handball

Jeg er nodt til selv at finde ud af det mand, alle folk har en mening om amerikanere herovre, men det hele er baserede på tynde fordomme, du ved. det eneste vi horer om USA er om det månedlige skoleskyderi og deres tykke orange mand i chaufforsædet.

foler at hvis jeg tager derover og giver det en chance har jeg en legitim grund til at hade hele befolkningen

Det lyder fornuftigt nok - selvolgelig ligger vi under for fordomme (ligesom de har mange fordomme om os) - men jeg tror du skal rejse mere rundt i de forskellige stater for at danne dig et helhedsbillede.
Jeg onsker dig al mulig held, og må din horizont udvides og må du mode mange fine mennesker.

jah, selvfolgelig. skal i mobelsnedker praktik i et rimeligt firma derover, 3 måneders kontrakt, så mit billede bliver mere fokuseret på oplevelsen af at bo i en enkel amerikansk storby.
hvad med dig, har du været derovre?

Ikke i USA - jeg har været I Colombia, hvilket har samme sociale ubalance, ellers naturligvis en helt anden historie.
Jeg har feset Europa tynd, og Scandinavien naturligvis. Alle mine rejser har dog lært mig at kigge på vores egen kultur med et nyt blik.

Du må ha' en rigtig go' tur!

tak min ven, husk at sætte lys i vinduet den 4. maj for mig

Attached: 1536337632027.jpg (800x600, 128K)

Det ska' jeg gore.

I live on the north side of the city close to Wrigley field. I don't feel any of the violence and its really nice and enjoyable. Just stay was from the areas around the white Sox stadium

It like many places has different neighborhoods some are fine some have the statistics of 3rd world countries all depends on where you are.

14 shootings this past weekend. 4 of which resulted in deaths. 1 of them being a police officer off duty.

With that said, Chicago is still relatively safe. It's really all dependent on YOU. As a student, if you keep to places where you're suppose to be, you will be fine. Don't put yourself in bad environment. Don't go into random neighborhoods, don't go out past midnight. Your safety is up to you, just like anywhere else in the world.

This anons got it right. I lived on the near south side for 5 years (around 18th and halstead) and yeah there were shootings all the time, but the gangsters pretty much leave you alone if you try not to get involved. Cross the street if you see a gang fight. Dont wander aimlessly after dark. Dont wear anything that shows off money. Bronzeville is pretty dark still, but getting better yearly. Just never go south. Like, ever. Unless you're going to the science museum cus that place is awesome

alright, this is great, thanks man.
goddamn im going to be an intern in designing and manufacturing furniture, but i feel like i might as well do a couple of anthropology papers on thug violence while im there

Attached: nevada_nuclear.jpg (716x575, 91K)

Don't join a gang, and don't sell drugs. The gangs won't bother you. Don't be black. The cops won't bother you.

>have any of you lived in Chicago yourselves?
yeah, but not on the south side
literally never ever went there, waaaaaaaaay too fucking dangerous
user you are fucking insane