What was the last package that arrived for you in the mail?

What was the last package that arrived for you in the mail?

Attached: 769619905-738-.jpg (738x410, 69K)

Sum soooooder !

Attached: IMG_20190325_124522_Bokeh_clean.jpg (4608x3456, 1.05M)

Lp

Attached: received_361029994506501.jpg (1820x3640, 218K)

20g Gallium for my home lab.

a horse pussy sextoy

2g heroin

5 lbs of Bermuda grass seed

Three t-shirts and a hoodie.

6 adult pacifiers, the new candy gloss ones from littleforbig

Attached: ow-genji-sword-group-gallery.png (1024x1024, 227K)

a smartphone glass protection screen

Attached: unexpected-window.webm (478x478, 400K)

original 6cell for my x270
60€

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1200, 341K)

A bad dragon knockoff dog dildo and some fake cum lube

A soldering iron (for drones)

A pair of anime wall scrolls!

Attached: 518+p7H---L.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Attached: 51hdKGzUqkL.jpg (500x500, 60K)

This

Attached: IMG-20190226-WA0002.jpg (2592x1936, 1.74M)

Granola flakes?

a safe
i ordered some hella taboo kink shit recently and would rather an hero than have my family find out that i own it, so i might as well keep it in something they can't get into.
>pic related is kink, judge me idc. i have no shame

Attached: 1551551153534.jpg (1280x1424, 169K)

clavo?

that i physically have in my possession, some oem upgrade speakers for a truck, that have arrived at the mail box and I haven't picked up, I think some pet collars for some cats

Underage fag
You will know what it is when your old enough

Yes
Its your mums clavo

real BD's are better, I own 3 dildos and one fucktoy

Collector’s edition ticket for upcoming metal festival in June

Why include your nasty, stanky-ass feet?

Power steering rack for an Audi A4

Bad Dragon pocket pussy and lube.

it means clove you mongoloid thot, why yes my mom actually has clove to spice up food bitchnigga

Shit, she looks familiar. Outlaw Star?

A 4MB VLB Cirrus Logic Video Card. CL-5428 $25 shipped. Good F'n Deal.

Looks just like Pic, but that's not mine.

Attached: CirrusSm.jpg (1967x995, 642K)

a sheet of pink sunshine
legal here tho

which one? I have lily and am too big for her

the cumlube is great though

damn dog did they just unfroze you? there are better specc'd cards out there now

My wife would like that. I should probably get that for our next Anniversary or something.

Zoie. Seems to be a pretty good fit for me, and agreed, the cumlube is pretty good.

That's alot of money for a battery. Sucks :(

Two bottles of Artius Man beard oil. Campfire and Orange Spice scent.

LOL... For a mother board that has a VLB Socket? Not many cards better than that.

What kind of build are you putting that in?

What coloring? I'm the user with 4 BD's.
>Lily in Strawberry Shortcake
>Kona in sandstone
>Ika (w/ suction cup) in Season's Greetings
>Meng (w/ cumtube) in Zino

Charlotte flair pops

Attached: 18813B34-C4E0-484A-B19F-DEA178F595C2.jpg (1803x2048, 649K)

Then he needs to learn how to spell cause what he said originally was retarded

>i have no shame
I don’t believe you! You are pathetic, you must know this. There is no way you don’t feel a little ashamed, deep inside, for being this disgusting

>4
Why so many though? Use them all at once?

Did Aquarius. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190307_151725.jpg (3453x2145, 935K)

I haven't got this in the mail yet... but this is a "LeadingEdge" 8088 IBM PC Clone. $50 Shipped. I'm pretty f'n excited for this. I just ordered a 25Pin Parallel to CompactFlash reader/writer for it.

Get this it's an 8088 that's been upgraded to a NEC-V20, That not only has onboard video, but 25 Pin Serial and Parallel ports.

>I dont' know what the Onboard video chipset is, but since my "LeadingEdge" 386 has that f'n Western Digital Paradise chipset in it. I'm excited to see what they jammed on that board. Gonna flip if it's got 16 color CGA like Tandy 1000's.

Attached: LeadingEdge80small.jpg (859x510, 90K)

nah, really.
if my family found out and threw that shit on facebook, that's one thing, but i have absolutely no shame for my kinks online.

I used to be ashamed when i first figured out i was into this, but now I couldn't care less about what internet friendos think of me for it. Life's too short to care.

486 DX2 66 with some kind of Sound Blaster. I doubt I'll replace my Gateway's Diamond VLB card with it though. Which is my main 486 build.

If my 486 DX50 had a VLB socket I would replace its ATI Wonder XL in a heart beat with it.

Ah nice. Anything in particular you're gonna be running on it, or just building it as a hobby?

Technically I can use 3 at once, but no. I usually only use 1 at a time.

Ika is good for anal training, as he's a (mid the pun) slippery slope which means you can use only as much as you want, and it's a gradual increase instead of a huge jump.

I bought meng because i wanted a cumtube toy, the coloring looked cool, and tbh it's kind of a novelty to own a bad dragon dildo that's shaped like an actual dragon.

HTC Vive.

I'm a little disappointed in the (last I checked) lack of feline dildos they have. I'd buy one in a heartbeat to tease my girlfriend with

Bike parts

3D printer parts, still waiting on more.

I haven't been on the website since January because I decided to stop buying them for a while. They're decently $$.

What would a feline dildo be like?

Probably Hobby, I don't think there's much call for a Period Correct Cad Machine, but if there was. This is the card for it.

The more practical application for this card is Doom.

Though it says 60% (of what actually) it looks like shit tier Pb free.

Barbs. I bought a cock sleeve with barbs on it that I modified a bit, and it drives her crazy. Mind you, soft barbs, but she loves it when I break it out.
Doom is always the correct answer. Still got a copy installed on my computer, though with a more modern engine to make it a little more comfortable to play since I don't have an old joystick to go with it.

Its solder not soder you retard

jeez, that sounds incredible.

The thing i love about ika is his soft suckers, since he's a tentacle, so i can imagine soft barbs would be freakin' amazing.

You ever purchase one of those cheap Chinese desoldering stations? I'm thinking about buying one for $120 to replace my aging Xytronic Station.

How much was it?

Attached: 4204538325.jpg (1014x1670, 117K)

>$25 shipped
>learn2read

Attached: critical thinking.jpg (680x957, 181K)

Doom with a Joystick? How did that work? I remember trying to play games like that back in the day with a Joystick, but always returned back the KB/M. Did you find something that worked?

Ordered $1,800 worth of rare vinyls from the UK, supposed to be shipped to the US. FUCKING LOST IN THE MAIL. It’s been 2 months and it hasn’t showed, tracking shows that it left the UK and hasn’t updated after that. Fucking niggers

2nd hand anime figure

Attached: IMG_20190325_155523.jpg (768x1024, 240K)

nice booty, but nobody cares about your shitty website.

>tbh i'd rather have booty spambots than those "elon musk twitter here look at this shitty watch" ones

sue the carrier for losses + att. fees.

ezpz, they're responsible for packages and i can guarantee that's past the minimum insurance threshold.

Well if you want to go down to the line. I'm not sure what he spent on shipping. So... if you discount that, probably not very much.

Well, if you used Pay Pal you'll get your money back at least.

Mega construx blastoise

For a sec I thought it was weed but that honestly looks like a bag of dirt with a grasshopper in it.

What a fun thread this is.

>Here's the Board for the 8088 I've got my fingers crossed on for being arriving in good shape. . .

What a beast.

Attached: 8088boardsma.jpg (933x657, 348K)

it's okay, i guess

Attached: image.png (711x447, 132K)

my ex has that same one.

Looks quite small. Japanese?

Hey, it's what we had back then. I absolutely prefer keyboard and mouse though. Joystick feels kinda clunky nowadays, but I'd do it just for the nostalgia value, I guess.
That does sound like a lot of fun. Truth be told, I'll probably pick up one of the dildos at some point and surprise her with it sometime. Just dunno what exactly. So many options with them, lol

This feeling when dumped for a battery operated toy

if it's not broke don't buy chinkshit

the part that goes up your ass is ~17cm long so it's not that small really. also the head is kinda wide so yeah its not that easy to get it in

Is it pretty small or is it one of those larger ones? I'd like to get a smaller one for my wife. The one she likes to warm up with is too big for her to comfortably insert and I'd like to work on switching her over to more vaginal stimulation over Clitoral stimulation, whether she realizes it or not, LOL.

It clogs constantly. I mean if someone went to use mine from a modern one. They'd have it clogged on the second joint. I can usually get about 10 to 12 joints before it clogs. And no it's not from not being emptied. It also has one bent piece of metal screen in the glass tube that's designed to catch the solder as well.

Holy shit. Really makes you appreciate how far motherboards have come in just a couple of decades.

If you had no shame, you wouldn't care if your family found it.

Most IBM "PC Clones" don't have onboard anything besides Mono Video output and a Keyboard input.

cute

Fate/Extella Link Limited Edition for the Switch. I'm currently waiting for a book but it hasn't arrived yet.

i have no shame about sex, but still don't want my family walking in while i'm fucking
that's a weak argument

ty! they're so freakin' soft and warm in the winter

btw if you didn't know - there is a diaper thread on /hc/:

yeah, i rarely go to hc. they pop up on /gif/ every so often, which i like because webms can actually have sound

i have an EMP acc, so i get fresh torrents from there. i kinda wish the kink wasn't so taboo, so i could explore it more. there's like 2 professional dommes I know who engage in this kind of play.

I'd honestly probably go to one, except she's all the way in Texas and I'm in Michigan.

A strap on for my girlfriend to fuck me with

2 NGK BPR5ES sparks plugs and 2 air filter for a Honda lawn mower

a film clapperboard

Dengeki Moeoh