So, I started talking to this girl, we had a really good connection. She was super sweet and all that. However...

So, I started talking to this girl, we had a really good connection. She was super sweet and all that. However, I thought she was Indonesian, then she told me "no I'm not Indonesian, I'm Muslim." And right then in there I dropped her, Sorry but, I dont date Muslims. Did I do the right this Yea Forums? Also I'm a white American also pic very much related.

Attached: IMG_20190325_070153.jpg (1069x1671, 455K)

id allah snackbarrd her ass raw but you do you boo. just dont be a red hat incel for to much longer because it will eat whats left of your tiny brain

You probably saved her life, her dad would have found out and woulda had a honor killing

Many Arab girls have to suppress even the most basic sexual urges for fear of shame and it turns them into insatiable sex fiends. A lady on the streets and a bottomless-throated cock demon in the sheets, or however that old chestnut goes.

You are dumb

I date a Muslim once it was okay lol

Should have fucked her

Agree

not Indonesian im Muslim ? nigga she is Indonesian but religious belief is backwards sand nigger if i was you if she is interested breed that you can change her belief system over time

So if she's not Indonesian what is she?

A Muslim you idiot. Can't you read?

So she would've been a sex demon then?

Ur an idiot

your fucking problem. you shouldn't marry her. you should just fuck her. i had some muslim indo gals too before. sooner or later they mostly turn to being conservative again. so better enjoy the moment when they wanna be rebels.

Did she want you to get circumcised too?

they don't give a fuck. they wanna live a little under their cover.

Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion. You're bait is weak and you should feel bad

More pics OP?

To be fair, a muslim would say something that retarded.

Send her my way you massive faggot. You stupid cock socket, ya just gotta pork her, not defuse her bomb vest. Christ. You queerbaiting mongoloid.

This is actually pretty good bait I aint even mad

"I'm not Indonesian, I'm the religion that 90% of Indonesians are"

this

Should have raw dog her and then ghosted her

this pretty much, you did the right thing OP. Sounds like a basic thot trying to be "different"

She did, I can assure you.

I'm very aware, and I dont date those who are Muslim.

Attached: IMG_20190325_094146.jpg (1074x1046, 433K)