Foot Fetishes are the lowest tier of fetishes. Change my mind

Foot Fetishes are the lowest tier of fetishes. Change my mind

Attached: FB0CFF74-821B-4F0E-B1F8-3A7C65559C54-10313-0000014C921D3C10.jpg (600x600, 28K)

It's funny how literal that statement is

Scat. Nothing is worse than the sick fucks who shit all over each other and then fuck in it

What? You mean he wants us to literally change his mind like with a brain donor or something?

>anal vore
>scat
>necro hurtcore

Really? Lower than scar fetish or something similar? Your off your meds, Reggie.

Attached: IMG_3612.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>People stepping on shit barefoot

Shit is the cleanest thing your body can produce. Feet walk on the ground all day and get covered in dirt with pacteria.

Gore ? Furry ? Scat ?

I don't get feetfags, but it's somewhat cleaner that gore and scat, and at least, they're not yiffing.

Well, some of them ARE yiffing, I'd guess. But those are unredeemable.

Lower than cuckolding? Yeah you can fuck right off, foot fetish has been around long before you were born.

Shit is literally your body's method of waste removal

Pee is sterile but shit isnt you retard

Dubs for the win

Shit is used on farms to keep the vegetables clean. Piss makes spring water acidic. Piss is dirtier than shit. Get your life together.

Have you ever heard of clean waste idiot? Or have you not passed the 9th grade yet?

>low bait

Animal manure is used as food for the soil not to clean vegetables. Piss doesnt make anything acidic because then you're toilet would melt everytime you pee in it. It's sterile you obvious troll

Yeah you haven't passed Biology yet. Acidic doesn't automatically mean it burns through everything. Life is not a cartoon. All I meant is that piss has a lower PH balance which is why it's extracted from the foods we eat unlike shit which is clean. Piss would melt your toilet if you pissed directly on one spot for like 4 hours or let it build up for years. But that is what flushing is for. You do flush right?

You can clean my prostate of its waste

Sorry for liking feet?

What? I assume you think that was some sort of ironic sexual request but it is very serious.If your prostate produces anything that can be considered waste you should go to the doctor.

Acid doesnt eat through everything but it sure as hell does eat through porcelain.

I'm talking about hot cum my friend. Not waste but I'd prefer it

So you just want me to finger you until you cum like a girl? Is that what you're asking for?

Clean is relative. Shit has lots of bacteria in it.

I'm fact you wouldn't be able to digest anything well without all the bacteria lining your colon.

Just like the bacteria in your mouth though, it's not considered clean. If anything, shit is a breeding ground for bacteria that's harmful such as ecoli

I don't think you understand. Suck the cum from my prostate through my urethra

Traps and cucks are even lower but not by much.

That's really not what your first reply sounded like at all. Perhaps it was a Freudian slip? The way a real man would convey that is something along the lines of
>clean the waste from my balls
Only sissies feel the need to mention their prostate when they ask someone to make them cum.

However your prefer your homoerotic fantasy, drink my cum good sir

Cuck and trap both fall under liking penis imo, so they make sense if you think of it as penis lovers. Feet aren't sexual, but at least theyre a body part.

Furries are animal fuckers and scat lovers should just die

>falls for obvious bait
Lurk more faggot

?

I think armpit is worse. Any sort of bodily excretion being consumed.

Being eaten whole and alive is an odd one as well.

Consenting adults and all. Unless it is shoved down by throat like the mentally deranged chopping their dick off and making me call them some made up pronoun, I don't really care. If its between two or more consenting adults that enjoy it, I don't really care. Just don't tell me about it.

Attached: thumbnail_51f7ff533cbe194333340884642714911518d74d.jpg (128x150, 6K)

Whats the confusion?

I don't know, that's why I'm confused? Duh.

>>necro hurtcore
How the fuck can necro be hurtcore... IF THEIR DEAD

Which part about what I said do you not get? I'm unsure what is confusing.

It's absolutely the worse of "normie" fetishes, but there's much worse in all.

>Necro
>Brap
>water sports
>Scat
>bestiality
>vore
>unbirth
>sweat
>cutting
>hardcore bdsm

etc.

Nope, scat furry gore and puke are lower

the part where you said
>I'm a fucking faggot and I like 10 inch cocks in my ass
It was very sudden and not related at all. I just don't understand what you meant by that.

I dunno about the furry in it's own. Everyone is furry for Krystal or Rouge as an example.

Now their fucking weird shit like diaper, vore, gore, etc, yeah nah fuck that.

Fucking lel. Made me laugh user though I did expect that. My point still stands, you fell for obvious bait and you were so excited to flop out your college bio 101 knowledge.

I get it, your first year of community college is exciting. Taking liberal arts because you don't know what you wanna do yet and want to explore, I get it user, but relax.

I have a PhD faggot lmao. keep talking 7th grader

It and oliphillia are the most degenerate forms.
And legitimately good indicators of psychopathy if combined with delusions.

>Did you mean:
oulophyllia

allophilia

oliphill

ophelia

The fuck are those?

Lets see degree with timestamp. Oh wait you are lying on the internet, what a surprise. Kys.

Sorry. Auto correct.
>Olfactophilia

yep, still don't know what that is, and I'm sure as shit not going to google that.

It's rape torture snuff with some more rape at the end.

So something that literally doesn't exist?
Cool.

>types in English and doesn't have a basic understanding of a common Latin root
Degenerate

Keep crying 12 year old. This is what sucess looks like. Now go away.

Attached: 20190325_073021.jpg (2160x2160, 1.31M)

You should lurk more. Or decent b8 6/10 if so

>Olfactophilia
There is literally nothing wrong with this. Everyone likes the smell of their partner. It'd be weird if they didn't.

I wish /b had age verification

quamquam ego existo profugus.

I'm sure you only know two of those words. Also...

>Knowing what that fetish is
Degenerate.

Why so you wouldn't be allowed on it? That's very noble of you, kid.

Lel saw that coming. Gonna assume anyone with a pHd isn't fucking around on Yea Forums.

Yeah I bet you did.

>when accompanied with delusions
What is reading fuckweasle

Or a compulsion

BLACKED/Bleached.

>I've never smelled a female
I get it already.

Are you b8 or fully autist I was leaning towards b8 but not sure at this point

Hello newfriend.

nah
>scat
>snuff
>watersport
>Vaccum shit stuff
>Necro
>Pedo
>Zoo

there is worst shit

Do you think drawing on a piece of paper and stretching the truth a bit makes someone autistic? Do you know what autism is or do you just use it as an insult because it's what all your 12 year old friends are doing?

I said you didn't have one. But ok.

Yeah I bet you did.

I'd call it lame, but nowhere near the lowest. Furries are't even the lowest and they are worse.

I did

sure

Can't read what you didn't write, fuckwit. Try elaborating before counterarguments.

Don't forget amputation and extreme genital modification.

Are you the guy who says liking the smell of your parther is normal or weird, I'm unsure if I want to yell at you or agree.

Attached: 20190306_061801.png (500x407, 405K)

There are people in this world that eat literal shit, fuck dead bodies and animals,and watch their loved ones get fucked by other men and you’re mad that I like to suck toes? Get your fucking head checked.

Attached: 161CEB83-DA62-4054-9150-A605B9D093AC.png (906x466, 456K)

Not OP but I mean it is gross. A lot of girls like having their feet massaged so I'd guess sucking on em isn't that big of a jump. My toenails have that old person toenail meme so thats why I find the idea gross.

That’s gross user. I don’t have any attraction to feet, like I can’t even comprehend. However I love playing with my wife’s feet during sex. I’ve never had that desire with anyone but her.

I can't control my fucked up toenails, its genetic. The best medicine for it has a 15% success rate and takes 2 years to work.

Consenting adults and stuff but it is just weird. I think licking someone's asshole is equally gross if not worse.

Mfw link doesn't even work

Attached: 6AC1C81E-1C3B-4801-B6C7-2842CF36241D.jpg (720x729, 71K)