What does having a kid feel like?

What does having a kid feel like?

Attached: 4a9a58e9907b8dede58b87b9e8a89dfa--daddys-little-girls-my-little-girl.jpg (352x365, 35K)

some people here might know what having a kid feels like discord..gg/rBahjF

you absolutely shouldnt ever find out, and 96% of people on B are retards that need to die. And the ones with daughters ought to kill themselves, its probably better for everyone involved.

including your daughters bf who doesnt like you sniffing your daughters panties. Creepy old disguisting faggots of b

like warm apple pie

30% overwhelming joy and pride, 70% watching your dreams die.

Man this ratio is making me not really want kids lol. Is that dreams dying part for real?

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 21K)

>Is that dreams dying part for real?
just imagine how your parents feel about the hopes and dreams they had for you. and now look at cha.

my 1st gf used fuck her step dad, had to move to my town and fuck everybody, all daughters love dick

Fuck

Attached: 1524532194431.jpg (1249x1462, 159K)

Like constant responsibility. If you're a halfway decent person though, they'll probably turn out OK and pay for your nursing home

In this economy?

Just like fucking a adult, they are just smaller.

Extremely tight

A side of your mother is the only girl that really gonna love you for the rest of his life and she will talk to his children about you and they'll love you too for the father you was to her.

Feels like shit because she deserves a much better father than me.

Still seething ruski pig? 1

Ive raised 3 to adulthood. At first it sucks because all they do is shit, cry, and eat and you get very little sleep. Then its awesome because they worship you and only want your attention and they are into cool shit like cartoons and video games. Then it sucks again because they become angsty puberty ridden little shits that are embarassed to be seen with you and they fucking know everything. Then they move out and get a dose of reality and if you are lucky you'll get an apology and you'll see them on holidays.

I've got a Son and a Daughter.
It's just different types of worry.
When they are babies you worry when you hear them cry, you worry when you don't.
You worry that they don't have friends then worry they have the wrong ones, you worry when they go out to play but worry if they don't.
At the moment I'm worrying about school, are they enjoying it, doing well, making the right choices etc.
Eventually they'll be old enough to drive and I'll worry about that.

It's a hard price to pay just to have someone to play splitscreen borderlands 2 with. Worth it though.

A girl needs a daddy for herself.
A woman needs a daddy for her children.

Attached: IMG_4674.jpg (650x414, 36K)

Tight.

The index finger barely fits

I love my kid, and would kill any fucker who dares to hurt him,
but sometimes he is an ass, and it's getting hard to discipline him without resorting to threats

>Let's all be inbred!
Said the pedo Incel who shouldn't be allowed to rear children.

How to prevent your kids from being gay ?

I'm unemployed and a drug addict. My parents don't give two fucks. Lol

tight, but not wet at all, uncomfortable unless you're prepared.

Yeah but the blood lubes things up pretty fast

It's genetic, you can't. Best bet would be some kind of preventative measure while getting the woman pregnant. As in, maybe there are some correlating diets or foods that end up producing gay children less often. Not sure if any studies have been done on this.

Kek
They didn't care enough to put any work in it

I am my own hopes and dreams destroyer, bitch.

Attached: 15470595462810.jpg (595x918, 79K)

Like having a dog since it was a puppy that slowly learns to talk and then at some point for no reasons grows to resent you for a while but then after a few years comes back and becomes your best friend again.

If its genetic how come youre getting women pregnant???? DOES NOT COMPUTE

>not wet at all.
How wrong can one man be

You must be young. Think about what you just said for a minute, then realize that you don't have to be gay to produce gay children.

stop fucking them in the arse, goddammit

It's exhausting, frustrating, and completely worth it. Watching mine grow, learn, and succeed has been amazing.

Took them to the arcade yesterday, kicked ass in skee ball, had my own cheerleader team, and won enough tickets to get the stuff they wanted from the prize counter. Little gestures carry big weight with children. It's a pretty awesome feeling, to be honest.

I can tell you that the odds that it'll be garbage go up if you're a step dad.

I have two step kids. When I first got into a relationship with their mother, the kids were great. My son's dad was out of the picture, so I was all that he had, and my daughter was, at the time, afraid of her real dad and despised him.

However, when my son became a teenager he felt the need to reach out to his real dad, and over the course of 2-3 months completely upended his life to go move in with him. He no longer lives with him, but still lives in the same city, and still hangs out with his dad fairly often. Our relationship has been lackluster and pretty much dead ever since.

My daughter has entered typical adolescence, and although there was a time when she almost wanted to spend every waking minute with me, she instead spends most of her time with work and friends. What time she has left over she spends with either her boyfriend, her mom, or her real dad with whom although she doesn't fully trust she's rekindled some relationship with. Much like my son, our relationship has been pretty much dead ever since.

The feeling that your kids don't really give a shit about you... ahhh, despair at its finest.

From 0 to 1 1/2 years. Teach kid basic life functions, sleep schedule, how to feed self, walk.

1 1/2 to 3 years. Removing everything belly button height and lower out of childs reach because they grab everything they can and toss it to floor. Hopefully these years they learn to pick up toys and use the bathroom themselves.

3 to 5. Learning the ropes. Super inquisitive. Can be annoying but the cool TV shows are starting to enter the parental venue.

5 to 12. Cool kid phase where they love everything about you, cool toys to play with, take em to lazer tag, do fun things you used to do as a kid.

12 to 14. Remember what you were like? LOL time to raise yourself.

14 to 18. I hope you saved up to get them a beater car so they can drive themselves to work. Otherwise you drive them everywhere. The sass and backtalk you get from them will make you swear they aren't your kids and you start to consider how late can you really do an abortion.

18 to 21. Unless your kid is smart, you're paying for their college. That'll set anyone back a minimum of 20K over 2 years.

All told I'm sure the expenses for a child until they are 18 are over 100K. More if you take care of them a bit after high school. Bigger relief for yourself if they join the military. They'll be paid and fed and you wont have to worry much about them.

If you can find something better to spend 125K on over the next 21 years, dont have a kid. Otherwise Start adjusting your budget now, remove ~500 from your monthly check and see if you can survive.

OKAY so you are saying that it is a recessive gene, like huntingdons, sickle cell, cystic fibrosis, thallasemia, haemophilia. etc None of which incidentally have Pride days, so why isnt more research being carried out to eradicate it?

Fucking your woman pregnant is dangerous ? like exposing to semen your unborn kid ?

yes it can produce retarded children incapable of forming coherent sentences

Maybe because being gay isn't inherently harmful, deadly, nor dangerous.

hell is other people

This

Check out STD figures especially HIV, which closet cases spread among the general population, also suicide rates and then tell me it isn't harmful not only for those afflicted but also society in general

STDs can be prevented by using condoms and other protection, it isn't an issue of people being stupid rather than being gay.
Gays committing suicide isn't a genetic issue nor is it a problem directly caused by being gay. It's due to the mistreatment of them by society.

*it is an issue of people being stupid

I'm not a native english speaker btw

This makes me want kids even more then i already did. Honestly my biggest goal in life was to be a dad and this just got me even more

Wut that girl name