How do I grow a full bear?

How do I grow a full bear?

Mine is patchy and thin. Would rogan work?

Attached: A-Man-With-Bardholz-Full-Beard-July-2017.jpg (350x350, 35K)

joe rogan? he's bald as fuck

Don’t. Wait until it fills in. It may never fill in. Some people can’t grow a thick beard. Rogain isn’t going to help with this. You aren’t going bald. Idiot.

You wont know unless you try it. Im still using it and its still showing progress.

Try it for 3 months, if you like the results you might need to keep using it for another 3 - 9 months, until the hairs are terminal.

Look up minoxidil for beard growth, i grew a full beard with it

beard is gay

Attached: fc740e2a5cd74278b18d178da2376846.jpg (1280x426, 116K)

>Bear

Attached: bear-ba-lon-b5.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

Attached: tumblr_m2c9g6DRP71qlt206o2_250.png (245x268, 111K)

Just let it grow, the beard will grow and it will cover the patches.
If you need a bunch of oils and mixtures to grow a beard, don't bother "growing" one.

try nofap. i heard it increases testhothrone levels and makes the beard thick and dense

Kill yourself and be born with better genetics next time.

Their diet is mostly composed of berries, eggs and sometimes insects and meat, so try to find exact amount to give him enough nutrition.

Also remember to teach him manner, as he may be dangerous even while playing.

Also proper vaccinations to prevent parasites.

For their fur you should feed it eggs or salmon oil. It will make it shiny and repair it.

It's mostly genetics and age.
I couldn't grow a good beard until 28 or so.
Rogaine can regrow hair follicles that "died" due to DHT, which only affects head hair.

ya got ta find a cub.
they usually hang out with the mom and they might have a sibling but usually not.
the moms are very aggressive so you will have to be quick.
get a bottle to feed it with until it starts to eat real food.
as it is growing you should feed it whatever you eat.
meat and vegitables mostly
fruit once and a while.
it will be full grown at after 5 years.

Test doesn't increase hair growth.
No fap actually decreases test.
Fucking retard.

>Full bear
>bear
Ask Grizzly Adams.

Attached: Grizzly Adams.jpg (1000x563, 568K)

Fucking finally

nofap increase testhothrone levels you retard. Google search it

>No fap actually decreases test

Prove it

Attached: 15015120501666.png (352x264, 5K)

Smoke weed every day.

That graph isn't real reatard.

Chinese psyop

Since no one is giving a real answer I will. Just keep shaving bro. Let it grow to it's fullest and then shave it all off clean. Then repeat. Eventually it will keep coming back thicker and fuller. I used to grow a patchy beard, now I have a full lumberjack.

you either can or cant i can grow a beard still youngish 24 i still have a few more years for hairs to come through i notice tiny parts of the beard some hairs are much thicker the right side is fuller the left is thinner i did use minoxadil spray on thinner side it worked for me but i am already hairy to begin with you also have other factors stress is a big thing diet working out etc basic shit

From a cub. Just make sure you feed it regularly and clean out the buttcork thouroughly after hibernation.

if you dont haveit, you dont have it
hair growth is based on T and T receptors.
Genes man
das da truth mon

Don’t be a estrogen silo, that’s how you grow one

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.58M)

Bro Rogan can't help you build a Bear, bro. Your genetics combined with diet and exercise; ie : testosterone levels, are what determine how thick and/or full of a beard you will naturally have. There are things you can do to increase your testosterone and things you can do to allegedly increase hair growth on your facebox. Check out hair growth brushes, and look into a diet/exercise/supplement routine to increase test.

Attached: 19990167_1938478986390484_1471009071157586250_n.jpg (607x905, 75K)

Yes, but he raises bears. OP wants Joe Rogan to help him raise a bear.

You morons. It isn't that easy. That's why you need Joe Rogan's help. He's been raising bears for years.