I refuse to believe that anyone else but me exists. AMA

I refuse to believe that anyone else but me exists. AMA

Attached: a757b8c0569be3aef354923c717b1f99--science-memes-frog-meme.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Have you taken your meds today user?

Nice try you bot

These thoughts will go away if you take your Zyprexa

>babby's first solipsism

Have you seen Baccano? The guy called "rail tracer" believes the same thing. He claims the world will disappear when he dies, which makes him god.

You guys really want me to be blind don't you?

Solipsism is a cope retard. I am experiencing the real life

What's your logic?

I don't know of this man and I don't care. All I know is that nothing behind me physically can exist.

Actually everybody but you exists, you're only a figment of my imagination.

My logic is that I know and feel. All others can't because I don't see it.

You could imagine something more creative

nice try larping fag

So I think, therefore I am?

Do you get to the cloud district often? Oh what am I saying of course you don't.

Oh no guys. One of the bots have become 'sentient' and is being jealous

>I am experiencing the real life
You're literally describing solipsism.
Read moar philosophy.

Attached: unimpressed frog man transparent.png (904x864, 119K)

Yes

Ever heard of David Hume?

How are you postulating that you know what the real solipsism is? What you know is distant from what I am

No but he sounds familiar.

It may have been a fake war, but my scuffed knee is all too real.

Attached: df4bfcfe-feb4-4817-9d40-9b130c08f35b_thumb.jpg (273x154, 9K)

The real blackpill:
Nihilism swallows solipsism.
Whether or not you're the only person to "truly" exist is irrelevant and unnecessary to think about. You still have to live life, play by the rules and suffer consequences, just like all the other NPCs. Existing doesn't make you special at all.
I believe I created the universe in which I live, and everything that isn't me is but a figment of my imagination. Even my own body doesn't exist; only my consciousness. But that doesn't matter because I can't manipulate the world I created. I can't fly or walk through walls. I can't commit crimes because I fear going to jail, which is a very real possibility for me even though "jail" is so far just an abstract concept.
I locked myself in a cage of my own construction and design, and I obliterated the key. I am a powerless God.

Look him up, he was a Scottish Philosopher.
During his time he essentially pulled the pin on a philosophy grenade and lobbed it into the room.
Making every other philosopher shit themselves.

What is reality?
What is it to exist?

Attached: i'm even more curious now anon.png (234x200, 18K)

Attached: 1553144250409.jpg (1080x720, 138K)

dude. I am just gonna an hero but for the meantime I'm getting plastered. Just because 'I'm trapped' doesn't mean I can't have a good time

Whatever you are not lol.

I declare that this man is the only other sentient one. Look at his raw passion. Only a man like that can rival me

I think like this a lot. How can I be sure you're even real, and not a construct of my mind? Maybe the entire universe exists because my consciousness needed to exist, and thus created an environment for itself.

>my definition of the word (which can change randomly based on whatever's convenient) is different from the otherwise established definition
>"coconut" means "hellfire" in my mind, and you can't prove me wrong
rules are what make the game interesting, user. otherwise, it's all just chaos and randomness, which is actually really fucking boring.

Ikr. It's understood that free will doesn't exist, but that information is useless to me because I still have so much work to do every goddamn day that won't do itself. Life is poopy and bad and I hate it I hate it I hate it.

I'm real because I just am. I'm the SPECIAL ONE. Fuck you

>How can I be sure you're even real, and not a construct of my mind?
You can't. But it doesn't matter.
>Maybe the entire universe exists because my consciousness needed to exist, and thus created an environment for itself.
Very real possibility.
It's possible that the only reason anything exists is because you got bored.
Still, doesn't matter.

I to am sentient man

Attached: 1543118017364.png (540x539, 156K)

Ok. Here's a fun little riddle. You can't possibly fathom what I am experiencing because only I can. You are different but I have no proof of you being of a higher ascension therefore you do not exist

And I'm fucking sick

Will Trump be indicted in your universe?

>You can't possibly fathom what I am experiencing because only I can.
Not true. If I don't 'exist,' whatever that means, it's entirely possible I'm a figment of your imagination. I am an extension of you. I am you.

Then fuck you. The ascension only allows in the very best therefore no women

I live in your mind. I've seen what goes on in there.

If I don't exist can you just delete me from your mind I'm tired of being here.

figment isn't close to what I'm getting at. I know you aren't real and therefore no figment can persuade me otherwise that you are me.

sure. why not

well, if this is an AMA, then i ask for you reading this to go here discord..gg/rBahjF

>I know you aren't real and therefore no figment can persuade me otherwise that you are me.
Well of course you wouldn't want to convince yourself of an idea you haven't had yet. The fact that this conversation I'm having with you is ultimately useless doesn't necessarily mean I'm wrong.

This is the only possibility out there. Good job

No. You keep things amusing

You could be right about everything that there is. But that doesn't deter me from what is 'right' according to my lens on society.

I'm just a hallucination. I'm only saying the things you want me to say, even if you're not immediately aware you want me to say them.
My realized thoughts are your discarded ones representing themselves.

It's just me and you, user. You're on your own, here.

Attached: unimpressed cigarette pepe.png (500x500, 70K)

There is no 'right' if 'right' is just a thing that can move depending on your views. There are only opinions with which you agree, and opinions with which you don't. Gravity is a really strong opinion you seem to have.

I'm not too lonely. I have my frens on forchan keeping me company

Gravity can eat my asshole. Honestly, what's to say that science is a bunch of excuses for how the way things are.

>Honestly, what's to say that science is a bunch of excuses for how the way things are.
You should know, you designed the guidelines.

I honestly don't design shit. It came into being without life attached to it

Then how did you happen?

science is only a collection of observations made by humans, these humans only being an extension of you. by proxy, science is your opinion. it's not a tangible item. you designed it.

It came along when I came along. Everything appeared for me and me only

These 'humans' don't have anything to do with my mind. I'm no higher being because there is nothing to compare myself to.

How do you exist if nothing else does?

I exist cause I know and feel.

There is no way to prove that though

That doesn't exactly indicate the state of your existence, though. The fact that you feel like you exist doesn't mean you do.

No there isn't anyway to prove it to you.

but don't you realise that existance seems the same way to everyone else as it does to you and you seem similarly one note and shallow to them as we do to you, to everyone who reads your post you are just a single action, you are just this one post and nothing more.

No it doesn't. There is always something potentially bigger and bigger. But for now, I can assume I am real

In that case you don't exist and I'm the only real being

>These 'humans' don't have anything to do with my mind.
Says your mind. Have you forgotten that you are made of parts? There is no single "you." You are multifaceted.
>I'm no higher being because there is nothing to compare myself to.
Says who? You?

Ok. I'm happy if you feel that way. Still doesn't change my mind

You're right. You are merely a simulation of myself. And I, in turn, am a simulation of yourself. You don't exist in this optic. Neither do I. The only thing that exists is life, which we are simulations of regardless of how you look at things. You are merely an observer of this paradox.

Nothing has ever been real.
AMA

My mind bends yours in half like a twig. For the other question, yes my mind does say that!

From all of these points I have made, make believe is the ultimate counter

Attached: 7882294284.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

>My mind bends yours in half like a twig.
There is no "me."

existence isn't something you can describe or prove because it's subjective. Just like color. You can only understand what your brain is capable of perceiving.

Trips niggers

Trips acknowledged. Good day, sir.