How many gfs did you have in your entire life?

How many gfs did you have in your entire life?

Attached: 1526017368437.jpg (534x800, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

more-xxx.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Define girlfriend.

My number varies depending on what you call gf

Conventional, stated, monogamous girlfriends with some longevity in the relationship? Like 5 or something.

Sex? No earthly idea. Couple hundred probability.

Somewhere between 50 and 150, didn't count, and now I can't remember the names of most of them.

zero

1 same for 8 years

Technically 2.
One in school whom i stole the v-card.
>fucked several women
Got another mid 20's and had a kid

0. I only like guys.

>Seconded. I was going to give this exact answer in a non whimsical way.

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and waifus

0 at 26 years

Same

I like girls but sometimes I let a fag suck my dick. A few times I've fucked some girl bareback and then let a fag suck my cock immediately after and lick all the pussy juice off my cock and balls unbeknownst to him. You'd think I'd get called out on that but no. Must be they think it's sweat. Anyway I've wondered, and perhaps you can tell me, as a fag how offended would you be to find out you had tasted pussy juice?

ZERO, you asshole. ZERO.
I am married to a nigger now, but I still want to have a real girlfriend.

1, we're married, been together close to 9 years, but kinda wondering if I should stay with her or get a divorce...
honestly the reason is a girl I always loved (since before her) re-appeared into my life, and I kind of want to be free to chace her, but I know the most likely situation is for me to regret if I do this... and the things I like in one are the ones I dislike in the other and vice versa

4 that were facebook official and 1 secret asian gf

1 real, with sex and everything. Probably a handful at my younger years when you had no idea what it meant to be in love.

Attached: 1523784065370.jpg (736x736, 36K)

What the fuck is wrong with you
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
And by that I mean, don't let go of the 1st one until you've already captured the 2nd.

So glad I deleted Facebook like 6 years ago

who were your favourite of your 100-300 in-laws?

yeah, its started to get pretty lame

unless you are not autistic

What a beta

The grass is always greener dude. You know how it works.

Don't take this other chick into account. She's just background noise at this stage. If your marriage is a serious one it means the other girl is just a symptom of the real problems you're having with your wife.

Take a better look at your actual marriage. There's something going on there if you're thinking of a divorce.
Maybe you're unhappy, maybe she is. Maybe you just want to fuck other people on the side and not split up the marriage. I don't know.

Four girls that I've actually officially been "in a relationship" with. 1 for 2 1/2 years. One for 5 years. One for 11 months ...and most recently, not even a whole two months.

I've fucked around with and fucked other girls, but none that were "official"

Attached: 9744875837.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

Oh yeah. I'm 29

Three hookups and two serious girlfriends, been with the same girl six years now.

none
(._. )

At 33 I had 3 and marry the last one.

0, never held hands, kissed or anything
I'm 24

That's one of the issues, the grass is not greener, or have to solve too many scars in this other girl, if it was greener looking I'd have no doubt it was that, but I know I love this second one as I'd have to deal with just so much bullshit try is be willing... And yea part is my doubt of what would it be with someone else

When I come to power I'll appoint charitable whores for autists like you.

33 yo 8 GF had sex with 4 of them

Handful of actual girlfriends, 22 sexual partners
5,9 M

My long story short, always loved this girl, been off from contact a few year (she got her bf, moved places we kinda lost contact, but i kept searching for her weekly or more with all old data I had, but she wasn't in any social media or so), now she's back in contact with me and my feelings simply went completely back to her

Technically 3 but realistically 1. Forstvwas in like 7th grade for a week, second was in high school for like a month I was too beta and we only made out, but my last and recent we've been together for awhile. Only fucked her but hooked up with like 5 other girls before that

Since the definition of a girlfriend may be somewhat ambiguous, I'll just break this down.
----
Long-term crush (one kiss only, friendzoned after): 1

Long-term crush/Friendzone (no kisses, hugs at most): (there were many of these, can't remember the exact number, yes, I am that autistic)

Long distance gfs (kisses/groping only): 2

Long-term relationships (no distance) with kisses/groping: 1

Long-term relationships with sex: 2

One-night stands: 2

Drunk MMF threesomes (not gay): 2
----
Sex:
4 girls, out of them:
- 2 girls: blowjobs and sex
- 1 girl: blowjob only
- 1 girl: sex only

My age when I got laid for the first time: 21.

Attached: 1024px-Pillars_of_creation_2014_HST_WFC3-UVIS_full-res_denoised.jpg (1024x1068, 176K)

same here!

1 for 5 years
1 for 1 week
1 for 5 month's
1 for 1 year
Current gf for 1 year.

I am 22.

thanks....but if I wanted to just fuck whores, I'd already get a hooker

1, been together for 14years now

Stop romanticizing sex. You should just get a hooker. Then, when the experience is disappointing, get 6 more until it works out better. Then install tinder.

First one for about 6 months. (I was 17/18)

Then about 1 year break, then I had one for 3,5 years.

I'm 27 now and still happy alone, no I don't live in a basement, just haven't found the right one yet.

Like the other guy said, get a hooker, get several, until you stop caring about sex.

The less you care about sex, the more you will get.

more than 115 from 14 till 27yo

I'm not romanticizing sex though, it's quite the opposite. I don't give a shit about sex, my gf could be asexual for all I care. I just want a partner that likes me back, that's all

What a fag. I bet you're fat.

I'm actually almost underweight... 175cm and 55kg despite eating a lot

Still a faggot most egregious, though.

I'm not gay either tho

What a scrawny fag.

wow this thread is still going on.

They weren't in laws, you need to get married for that. I didn't usually spend any time with their families, those were all quick relationships, less than one month, only 4 that lasted over a month, and none that lasted a year. That being said I did stay friends with the brother of one of the girls for years after we broke up.

Just fuck some paid slut at this point

1 for the past 27 years or so.

already said I don't wanna do that

Dude 150? How man. I've had like 10 and I want more but I don't have the confidence. I'm objectively pretty attractive too.

we fucked and were very close but never a couple

zero
>where do you think we are?.jpeg

28yo
6 gfs over the last 11 years
none lasting longer than 6 months tho

19 years old
7 sexual partners, but atleast 13 'gfs' since highschool

Zero.

after i turned 18 ive been average 1 per year, 21 recently

Like actual, real girlfriends? 3. But I've hooked up with, man I don't even know anymore. Well over 200 girls-ish? I stopped counting a long time ago. I'm also 40 and the longest relationship I've ever had was 7 years.

Attached: 351665.jpg (1944x2592, 1.29M)

So how do you manage to hook up with so many sluts?
Are you a good looking fella?
Are you in a densely-populated area?

4, still with the last one (11 months), I'm 25

>How many gfs did you have in your entire life?

As opposed to.... outside of my life?

So GFs from prior incarnations should not be counted?

7 maybe?
But I fucked like 50 by my mid 20s.
Cheated on every gf but the last 2

Not OP. But growing up in a city Definately helped with finding hookups. Didn't only have just 1 small pool.

> Wanna More Sluts ?

more-xxx.net

I'm on my 3rd. But I went the last about 13 years just fucking chicks. Fucked around 300 or so I estimate

That's because I was mostly single. Started dating at 16, settled down at 25. That's 9 years.So about 5 to 16 girls per year. Average duration per girl was around 20 days, so 100 - 320 days with a gf and 45-265 day without a gf per year. Sometimes I had 2-3 at the same time, so in actuality 50% of the time I had none.

youre an asshole
One. We broke up three years ago for ambiguous reasons.

0, virgin lord

>relationships
Now in 3Rd
>sexual partners
>repeated sex with said 14
Maybe 6

1 and 2 long term fuck buddies, currently 21. I don't mean to sound incel-ish but every time I've been fucking around with women it's seemed like more trouble and stress than it's worth. I've got a 7.8" dick and they seem to like it, but honestly I only really like women for sex and even after I have sex I wonder if it's really worth it. This makes me sound much more depressed than I am lmao

20 to 30 (pretty average) although the past 5 years its been laughable in terms of having a gf, which is fucking pathetic

I’m 26, 3 in all. Like 3 actual relationships with the dating things and typical dating activities. So not many at all

(unsigned)-1

10, they are all boring and unmemorable

2 women.. Married each. My first divorce was dumb I got serious with a woman who was pretty much a whore. She continued to cheat. I had kids at that point when I woke up so it was a choice of my happiness over destroying my family.

2nd wife been with for 10 years now. She is awesome. I am not religious, but I don't want a woman (or myself) who have had a lot of partners. My current wife is my best friend, and we are very happy together. most women in my view are crazy. I feel bad for the newer generations.

>2019
>Having girlfriend

Attached: 1460863589301.png (601x508, 168K)

>the past 5 years its been laughable in terms of having a gf, which is fucking pathetic

to expand on this, i feel like the past 5 years says something about myself in that the inability to truly start/connect with another person (this more so considering i havent had a new friend almost a decade...but also having no friends at the moment)