Hey Yea Forums can any of your master perverts recommend me a spy cam? Looking for something small, really small...

Hey Yea Forums can any of your master perverts recommend me a spy cam? Looking for something small, really small. Price isnt an issue. Wanna catch those huge tits my sister in law flaunts around

Attached: 355B58D0-4788-477D-AC2C-012237CE7728.jpg (300x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Wifi-1080P-SPY-Hidden-Camera-Module-DVR-Video-Real-electric-shaver-Razor/162984897611?hash=item25f2a82c4b:g:-lsAAOSw4Epa1TBy
spygeargadgets.com/1080p-hd-mini-usb-wall-charger-hidden-spy-camera.html
more-xxx.net
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEa_9UTx9WMmzzMwGA
tlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same any cheap good ones one ebay

Bump for interest, always wanted something like this

bumping for op

Doesnt matter if it’s small, if it’s not disguised as something else you WILL get caught. You need to buy a camera disguised as a common household object. They sell ones that double as alarm clocks, towel hangers for doors, etc etc. I personally use one that’s a phone charging block but even mine is a little risky. but yeah someone along those lines and she won’t think twice about seeing it in a bathroom, also let’s see pics of sis in law

Oh im kind of a handyman myself, so i already prepped a shampoo bottle, black obviously, and made a very small hole.

MY GOD THIS GIVES ME A RAGING ERECTION

why dont you ask ur bro to show you a pic of em

Just a taste. I need to see whats under those

Attached: BC593373-DD65-4758-AE07-3082A36DEE73.jpg (1242x1001, 138K)

Well just make sure it’s waterproof then and the hole or cam is fitted for the top/cap of the bottle since obviously shampoo can’t touch it

Phew nice, got kik? I’d like to follow up when you get that camera and I got some tips haha

Oh i’ll definitely post results here
Cmon bois...no recommendations??

Make an double-sided bottle!!1!!!1

Well not all of us check this place often, whatever though maybe I’ll be on when you dump them

Gimme your email

Heh I use the the phone charging block one too

Is it any good? Link to product?

Hiroshimoot, please enlighten us with your wisdom

Be careful here as bitches are getting smarter. After the Korean spy cam scandals there are a lot of "how to spot spycams" things being shared on Instagram + FB etc.

I would also keep a non-modified version of your shampoo bottle to swap out fast if needed.

I saw a guy modify a double showerhead to hold a camera. He only had the one head turned on, and the other held a camera. You couldn’t tell at all. He had disabled the selector knob that allows you to switch from one head or two. So, the non-functioning head held a camera.

That's a lot of motherfucking trouble for a wanker

Someone could make a lot of money specializing in this

It takes good vids, I used it for a month or so with my phone so everyone got used to it around the house. It’s the HD MINI cam. No link sorry

I’ve had some success with the MINI DV. I just put it in my slippers and leave them around the bathroom or house

Honestly I've gotten some good shit with a Drift Ghost S, risky but worth it for that crisp 1080p60 with remote viewing and control. Though I'm looking into one of those pinhole cameras to make my own decoy item, I've seen a dude on here stick one in a shaving cream can and it was pretty much impossible to spot unlike some of the ones that come pre made and you can clearly see the camera from an angle.

Why don't you just ask her to fuck?

Yeah, the only problem is the power supply

You could get something like a spy cam built into a shaver or something. There are loads of those on youtube and seem pretty decent.

ebay.com/itm/Wifi-1080P-SPY-Hidden-Camera-Module-DVR-Video-Real-electric-shaver-Razor/162984897611?hash=item25f2a82c4b:g:-lsAAOSw4Epa1TBy

With the action cam I used a USB power bank and got it up to about 2-4 hours depending on how it was hidden (thermals and overheating bullshit) with those pinhole cams I've heard you can hook up a hefty battery pack to it and get a few days of passive use (motion sensing recording).

And just a side note for anyone looking to go a step further, look into learning Metasploit for making a rat for Windows (or msfvenom for Android because I've heard it's got some extras for making persistence work) and how to make rats work over WAN if you want to spy on people without being on the same network. It's really easy especially if you have easy physical access to some chick's phone or laptop and should yield a lot of good results. Also it's illegal so don't be fucking stupid.

To add to this, if you don't have easy access to someone's computer (with WindowsOS) just use konboot to strip their password. This is also illegal if it's not your own computer so don't be retarded.

This ditch the IR night cams

ESP32-CAM, those are dirt cheap on aliexpress/ebay.
Module size is ~3x4cm, pretty easy to conceal. Main issue is power supply, but since in works on 5V, any powerbank/phone charger can be repurposed to do the work.
You'd have to find/adapt some code to make it work though. But cool thing is it can handle basic face recognition so it can be made highly targeted.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 12.21.54.jpg (1450x1060, 400K)

>handyman skills
>making a hole
Fucking Americans and your "participated" trophies. Or were you going to hire a Mexican to do it for you? And to think you cucks invented the car and went to the Moon.

spygeargadgets.com/1080p-hd-mini-usb-wall-charger-hidden-spy-camera.html

just plug it in the bathroom they use and post wins.

And yet if the govmemt did this shit to you you'd cry all day about your rights and freedoms. Hippocrates

If the government posted hidden cam big titties on Yea Forums I would not be upset.

Doesn’t it already

If your willing to put forth some effort I’d say GoPro

+1 on the go pro

Attached: vlcsnap-00158.jpg (720x540, 112K)

>Hippocrates

ὄμνυμι Ἀπόλλωνα ἰητρὸν kαὶ Ἀσkληπιὸν kαὶ Ὑγείαν kαὶ Πανάkειαν kαὶ θεοὺς πάντας τε kαὶ πάσας, ἵστορας ποιεύμενος, ἐπιτελέα ποιήσειν kατὰ δύναμιν kαὶ kρίσιν ἐμὴν ὅρkον τόνδε kαὶ συγγραφὴν τήνδε:

ἡγήσεσθαι μὲν τὸν διδάξαντά με τὴν τέχνην ταύτην ἴσα γενέτῃσιν ἐμοῖς, kαὶ βίου kοινώσεσθαι, kαὶ χρεῶν χρηΐζοντι μετάδοσιν ποιήσεσθαι, kαὶ γένος τὸ ἐξ αὐτοῦ ἀδελφοῖς ἴσον ἐπιkρινεῖν ἄρρεσι, kαὶ διδάξειν τὴν τέχνην ταύτην, ἢν χρηΐζωσι μανθάνειν, ἄνευ μισθοῦ kαὶ συγγραφῆς, παραγγελίης τε kαὶ ἀkροήσιος kαὶ τῆς λοίπης ἁπάσης μαθήσιος μετάδοσιν ποιήσεσθαι υἱοῖς τε ἐμοῖς kαὶ τοῖς τοῦ ἐμὲ διδάξαντος, kαὶ μαθητῇσι συγγεγραμμένοις τε kαὶ ὡρkισμένοις νόμῳ ἰητριkῷ, ἄλλῳ δὲ οὐδενί.

διαιτήμασί τε χρήσομαι ἐπ᾽ ὠφελείῃ kαμνόντων kατὰ δύναμιν kαὶ kρίσιν ἐμήν, ἐπὶ δηλήσει δὲ kαὶ ἀδιkίῃ εἴρξειν.

οὐ δώσω δὲ οὐδὲ φάρμαkον οὐδενὶ αἰτηθεὶς θανάσιμον, οὐδὲ ὑφηγήσομαι συμβουλίην τοιήνδε: ὁμοίως δὲ οὐδὲ γυναιkὶ πεσσὸν φθόριον δώσω.

Attached: hippocrates.jpg (682x636, 520K)

+1 go pro or yo 4k

I used this and got my MIL big ass tits on cam. Best $100 I ever spent lol

Attached: 1B8399C8-8E46-4329-9FB6-92537D8871C4.png (1242x2208, 1.03M)

nice cap, its yours?
--------------------------------------------
this is cap to yi 4k video

Attached: 4.jpg (475x686, 198K)

just and only the MIL?

Attached: 37DA667E-1C24-42BE-BFA6-933A101FB75E.jpg (1242x2038, 459K)

Once you film in 4K (or 2.7k native) you will not turn back.
I actually risked filming the same girls over just to have them in that quality and it’s quite a difference

Attached: 5.jpg (428x652, 165K)

some of my collected works...

Attached: vlcsnap-00033.jpg (720x540, 69K)

Attached: 9.jpg (288x648, 100K)

Attached: 11.jpg (204x534, 72K)

that yer mum?

Attached: 12.jpg (268x662, 97K)

good stuff...trade?

Also her daughter, my sister and aunt.

Attached: 5D247506-7E32-4F0B-A03C-A589BF73012E.jpg (1083x1835, 932K)

No it’s her mom

Attached: 43018739-7BD8-4862-89BE-58D178DDB0A8.jpg (1242x1650, 1.26M)

I have a key fob and a wall charger, so far haven't planted them. Image quality isn't the best. My phone has a background running video app to where I can record video and lock my phone and still get video the problem is planting a phone..

oki
do you have kik?

Any one sharing OC????

no kik..mega or i can set up on telegram

I heard the poco phone can record video with its front cam in pitch black rooms using its IR illuminator (for face unlock).

No idea about quality though.

just sayin

What android app

So here’s a side by side from my experiences
Far left 1080p eBay cam, decent motion detect no sound so all is dedicated to video.
Iso sucks unless you have perfect lighting
Middle: GoPro 1080p much better
Right: 2.7k go pro

Attached: E7A9D010-3293-47B1-B573-319039052F84.jpg (1540x1155, 156K)

it's literally called Background Video Recorder.

I just searched it.

fucking fabulous...:)

chat trade?

Don’t use a phone unless you absolutely want to get caught

What do you have?

tell story

Bathroom spy user is this you?

for me ok

Attached: vlcsnap-00076.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Countless anons here who posted OC once or twice and bereaved heard from again have one thing in common.

As dramatic as this sounds he’s got a point

Attached: Bear_Cam.jpg (581x659, 52K)

Sorry meant for

lol looking for any excuse to say something about Americans

4k? why does it look like shit?

Im form this post
if you want trade for me ok

> Wanna More Sluts ?

more-xxx.net

how can i connect? mega? Kik? telegram?

its from 2,4k 60 fps (capture not original quality)

It’s subjective it “could be” 4K with a shit processor or shit FPS
+1 for GoPro spend the money

i pref kik

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEa_9UTx9WMmzzMwGA

can't do kik...on a windows machine

Sometimes I'm out and about and cross paths with a cutie or a girl with a nice ass and just follow her around for a while. Wish I could record shit like a dashcam but for neets without cars or licenses.

Go pro blows for the price, like I posted earlier I use a Drift camera (specifically the Ghost S) and with a well lit bathroom I can get 1080p50fps and it's sharp and detailed plus the frame rate makes it butter smooth. The quality is way higher than go pro and you're not paying for the brand name. Also they have physical remotes as well as great customization on camera with the screen to make it as stealthy as possible.

join
tlk io/pep
put dot un space

recieved....connected

damn that gotta hurt

Best way to secretly record via their MacBook cam?

OP I vote GoPro
Also the user with the side by sides seems to be the only one to prove he knows what he’s talking about

He's just mad some Muslim nigger is fucking his wife in the next room while he sits on his shittop jacking it to tranny threads

Attached: largestcamera.jpg (498x379, 79K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-155943.png (1080x1920, 197K)

Got one they looks like a phone charger brick. It's alright, but I should have splurged on the one with WiFi viewing. Have a second that isn't disguised as anything but has WiFi, it's way harder to try and find somewhere to stash it