This fucking thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

how fat are you

72 kg at 180 cm. I'm pretty athletic actually.

Were you raised by a single mother...like what is your biggest problem with women. Are you scared to talking with women?

>Were you raised by a single mother

Not really, my parents divorced when I was 17.

> Are you scared to talking with women?

Not scared. But very awkward around people

Do you ever think about turning gay

just buy a hooker faggot

You don't turn gay.

>be you
>virgin
>180 cm
>everything explained itself
>lmao u manlet

Attached: 1553505466789s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

What"s your favorite food?

Attached: FB_IMG_1512149252002.jpg (391x390, 14K)

My height is certainly not helping me. But it is also not a huge disadvantage.

Ramen, ironically. If it's made correctly, it's awesome. Once been to the Michelin starred Ramen place in Tokyo and it was unbelievably good.

Nope. You're scared of being perceived akward....see thats the whole point. an alpha chad could be awkward as fuck around women could still slay. The difference is that alpha chad doesnt give a fuck if hes awkward. You on the other hand do.
Yes some of it is looks, but also a charisma and confidence. Learn not to give a shit what other think of you. Love yourself first and foremost. Women love confidence as much as looks.

show photo. It might shed some light on this whole virginity issue.

What is your most powerful spell?

Attached: 1553270305243.gif (386x304, 193K)

Yes, ramen photo please

>You're scared of being perceived akward....see thats the whole point. an alpha chad could be awkward as fuck around women could still slay.

In this case, autists who are completely oblivious to their own awkwardness would slay mad pussy. But I don't see e.g. Chris-chan drowning in it.

>Yes some of it is looks, but also a charisma and confidence.

Charisma requires a certain amount of eloquence and is thus the opposite of awkwardness. And confidence requires a least some grounding in reality. People who are confident about thing they should not be confident about are seen as delusional.

Won't show face.

neck-down then, you can draw the face, it could also give us an indication of your self esteem

Alright. As I said, not super swole but body is fine.

Attached: 4-up on 27-09-18 at 12.07 #2.jpg (640x426, 63K)

Your problem is clearly no self confidence. You cant get a gf if your to scared to even put your face on the internet.

Don't want to have my face on Yea Forums.

What special powers have you aquired?

are you fucking trolling bro ?
there is no way with body like that you didnt bang at least 1 slut

Attached: cattto.jpg (480x362, 19K)

Not trolling. It's not a body which is directly noticeable with a shirt on.

Seeing that image after i turned 20 yesterday was not very pleasant

if his face is shit no type of body is going to help him.

Deadset cunt, Getting girls is a fucking cake walk. Legit just dont be yourself. i saved up as much money as i could, got a tailor made suit and never leave the house unless i know i look better than everyone i have to meet that day. Being born handsome helps but it isnt quintessential. Dont be a faggot, always dress to impress and dont talk about any bullshit that you would with your mates. No girl wants to hear your stories of anime or computer games. Make bank, fuck girls put your suit of armour on everyday and act like its your last

Attached: shooter-1.jpg (380x285, 16K)

like wtf ,im 28 yo virgin
only reason im, is because im fat piece of lazy shit ,with high standards

srsly you are decent looking
just get on tinder and look for casual sex
easiest way to get girls attention is be honest or funny
if you cant make them laugh then be honest,
also try to wear smaller size cloths so your nice body be more noticeable

srsly wtf , if i had your body i was gonna bang diff girl every week

Attached: kek.jpg (720x636, 89K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (500x497, 50K)

Why do people ask this question?

Unless you literally are too fat to physically have sex this question is irrelevant.

>Dont be a faggot, always dress to impress and dont talk about any bullshit that you would with your mates.

As if I have mates. Or make bank.

You dont have to be a chad to talk to girls. Just dont be yourself cause its clealy not fucking working. Just become someone. Ever seen don draper from mad men? just emulate that sort of charisma. act like nothing hurts you become someone who you admire and eventually you'll become that.

>srsly you are decent looking

Meh. Face is pretty average.

>just get on tinder and look for casual sex
>easiest way to get girls attention is be honest or funny

I am not funny.

>also try to wear smaller size cloths so your nice body be more noticeable

I wear as small as possible.

Well stop dreaming and make it a reality. complaining on Yea Forums about how much of an incel you are isnt going to get you laid. become the man you want to become

Oh yeah. Obese lardasses definitely get as much action as the crossfit Chads.

Definitely irrelevant. You fucking idiot.

just because you wear tight fighting clothes doesnt mean you dress well. buy a fucking suit. you'll never look as good in anything else than clothes that are more expensive and better fitting than everyone you'll meet that day

due. I am so ugly that girls literally do not even aknowlege me and do not even answer my questions when I ask them. It is like I am not even there.

>giving advice to incels
Don't waste your time.

actually , if your game is good, your body and face dosnt matter
if you can make a girl fly,she will make your balls drys

well my advice gonna be
put yourself out there
join dating sites and tinder
just be honest about yourself and who you are
and what you are looking for
put a pic of you in tight tank top should make at least 1
decent girl consider to take your vcard

Attached: 1484283835304.jpg (600x600, 19K)

Whats more depressing compaining about being a faggot, or helping people in a situation that you used to be in?

Not that other guy.
Ugly how? Balding? Surgery/meds. Teeth? Dentist. Fat? Gym. Clothes? Tailor.

If you don't even attempt to improve yourself, but still expect results from trying the same shit that has failed you your whole life, then get used to the incel life.

Pro tip. Walk round with your shirt off more often.

Tinder is litterally a cest pit of feeling shit. 80% of women go for the most attractive 20% of men on that website. its a dating machine to remind you that youre a piece of shit. if you dont have the balls to knock some drinks back and approach a girl at a bar its no wonder youre complaining on Yea Forums

Wise

He literally posted an incel meme.
Incels actually meme about getting legit fucking advice that they consistently refuse to follow.

Once you've degenerated to incel memes you're too far gone.

You know what for some reason i felt like it was my job to step in but youre right. If youre making incel memes youre fucked

Attached: 53739874_2244535789148373_6616551828504969216_n.jpg (946x960, 92K)

Last time a wore a suit was for my PhD celebration seven years ago. I don't even own one.

Also, do people really wear suits in casual environments?

This.
I have a real Chad friend who gets 150+ matches on Tinder, and another who got like 5 whales.

If you're ugly then Tinder isn't for you. All the character in the world won't help when they're not swiping right.

>Ugly how?
Negative canthal tilt. Wimp skull. Recessed Jaw. Short. Ugly teeth. I might fix my teeth but it costs a lot of money that I do not have because making money when you are ugly is also a lot harder.

You should, its intimidating. You immediately look more put together and successful and an attitude is tied to always looking better than others. People want to buy your attention when you seem more well made

I try as much as possible.

Y would you advertise this like it's a good thing?

exactly its not worth it

Tinder is all about the pictures
but wait there is more !
with rly bad pictures who dropped me from 5/10 to 3/10 i still got like 20 matches over the last 6 months
and thats kinda ok for where i live .
i actually could gotten a date or two
if i didn't high standards
i didnt even bother to msg all of them

soooo stop being such a retard

Attached: 1522100228091.png (742x742, 326K)

Because it is literally the most interesting thing about myself. Also, this is Yea Forums. I'm like a 4/10 on the Yea Forums degeneracy scale.

20 matches over 6 months is fucking depressing ahahah

you are rly fucking retarded
aren't you ?

Attached: 1519834482762.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

The only legit advice you can give is illegal. Rape and intimidation is the only thing that works best with women. Just look at all these celebrities that slayed tons of hot chick like Harvey Weinstein Bill Cosby or R. Kelly. They all used violence and intimidation. If rich and powerful men have to use these tactics to get laid, you think dressing up nicer and going to the gym is going to help incels? I bet you are probably an incel in denial as well.

Get a beard. It'll fix your weak face.
Get buff. The biggest fuckboy I know is 5'7 but he's ripped.
Fix your fucking teeth. You can't fix your jaw or eyes, so focus on fixing what you can.

Also, you will probably need to lower your standards. I assumed you were at least well off monetarily.

nigger

How about the fact that when you have everything you become infatuated with the idea of doing the things you cant do.

OP here. Glad I'm not the most retarded person here.

What if you where 8 and she was 9?

Oh yeah just look at these freak cases of ugly retards. Clearly that's how everyone does it.

>you think dressing up nicer and going to the gym is going to help incels?

1. Most people do this for THEMSELVES. And what do you know it fucking works.
2. It's the only thing you haven't tried. And everything you have tried, hasn't worked.
3. What possible downside could there be to this.

You get ripped and dress like a fucking man. If women don't immediately jump on your microdick then at least you're ripped and look like a real human.

But then again you're an incel. You'll go back to /r/incels and post this as another "good advice lel" meme.

FUCKING THIS

Not if you're ugly and chubby.
But there is hope if you're at least average. Working out will almost guarantee matches.

Also it's not like you have anything to lose.

10/10

Attached: 5400263+_c0d1afcc8934efae3c27c275e1c14d79.png (408x389, 29K)

If that is true then how come Japan is the most exless nation on the planet. Those men have everything, they are well dressed and civilzed and in a good shape while niggers in africa who rape have 10+ children on average?

comparing apples and oranges faggot. One has immaculate education one is a continent of apes

you are saying this in a thread where OP is ripped and pretty tall yet he is a 36 year old virgin.

OP here. OP is also a giant retard so he might be the exception that proves the rule.

Attached: 1478390295.jpg (2360x1404, 173K)

bump

Well I can kinda relate - im 20, 70kg, 170cm tall, i'd say well built (pic of me like a year ago when i had 100cm in chest. Im a bit bigger now cause i started to do more gym in addition to my martial art training), but still a virgin (i mean i had a girl blowing me once. There were several ocasions to do smth more than just a kissing, but its always hard for me, kinda feel like i walk in the dark and never know if the girl likes me or if she wants smth more so it gets awkward often. And even when im almost sure its gonna happen then there is the problem that i live with my family and cant take em to my place). Also im not a "nerd" - I train martial arts for a few years now and im possionate about it, however i also spend a lot of time playing video games.

And i think i just do smth wrong when im with girls

Attached: 20180903_161438.png (1346x841, 991K)

OP here. You're normal. You had opportunities (which I never had). So don't worry.

have you considered pursuing any hobbies (literature, art, and such more feminine) or voluntary work?
You rarely meet available girls unless you go out, go in school or are involved in something were they are..

I spend a lot of time climbing / bouldering. Also have gone to cooking classes, yoga courses etc.

Have all the ages on this been lowered? I remember them being higher.

The guy from before
Well from what i can say i have had no opportunities till i was 19 - then i started to go out more with my friends and doing stupid shit. However its always hard when i compare myself to others - even if they trully look like a fat fucks they seem to have more "luck" with girls than me :/ . So anyway i guess u gotta go out more and just try

then why are you wearing a shirt when you go outside you cheeky cunt

Because I'm not a douchebag.

>36
Happy birthday
how many girls have you asked out since you made the threads that said. "Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything"?

Define asked out. I've approached maybe 50.

asked out on a date

That usually requires some kind of chemistry. I'm rejected well before that.

Special powers he's aquired:
Can turn invisible but only when near woman

>I'm rejected well before that.
I am willing to make an easy bet and say you have nothing to go off of except your own warped perception on making that assertion, and I'm also willing to bet that the actual number is closer to like... 0

You'll lose that bet.

bump

did you always know you were gonna be like this?