Gun thread. What's Yea Forums carrying?

Gun thread. What's Yea Forums carrying?

Attached: 1549222512598m.jpg (1024x900, 50K)

>what's Yea Forums carrying?
my cock with a wheelbarrow

Nothing because I don't have a micropenis.

My image is too big to post but its a .38 S&W

Get some hollow points, dumbass.

cant carry britfag just have machetes laying around the house

pffft liar

Such a shame , britain has made some amazing guns . H&H is godlike

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and shooting up the channel

Easy for you to say nogunz . If i could post the image i would

our laws are pathetic if someone breaks into your house you kill them in self-defense you will go to prison because the law is heavily for the criminal in home robbery scenarios it makes me sick to my stomach

I bet bud , i read that shit about the old man and the screwdriver with the two sand mutants that broke in and raged like an autist when the article said he got locked up .

go back to k you filthy faggot

Attached: 1552245327952.jpg (440x615, 98K)

yep i dont want to live in ukstan in london practically full of refugees pakistan,muslim.somali rape gangs my aim to move abroad

God luck and good speed user . If guns are you thing you might wanna go for Switzerland or Czechoslovakia if you are desperate. Or heck come to the USA just avoid maryland,commiefornia,new york,new Jersey,washington,new mexico,Minnesota and Illinois like the plague

Post ur cock next to a ruler and let's see it buddy.

9mm chinesium tokarev

id prefer USA it has problems but at least i can carry unsure of the state id look to try a hillbilly state to slowly die

That would probably be best really , idaho,texas,arizona or Nevada are your best bet along with most of the south . We can use all the pro 2a people we can get for the most part .

Mozambique here

Attached: apex-legends-mozambique-via-hk01.com_-e1553035553745.jpg (1276x672, 69K)

Andys logs are no even near the point of steamy and they do not taste creamy in your mouth

texas seems fun love king of the hill

Ohhh you've done it now....

You son of a bitch.

Attached: 1547387903819.jpg (830x1024, 93K)

Its a hell of a place just avoid Austin. It is pretty much the lefty/lib containment sector of the state same more or less goes for el paso and huston . Aside from that it is pretty cool . Guns just about grow on trees down there . They are pretty serious about their bible stuff though so that is something to keep in mind . And some are even fans of that POS lbj but that is another matter kek

i am cool with the bible stuff as long as it is a sense of community also if its anti Muslim that is +1

Attached: 20190315_gunmanshooting_0.jpg (780x520, 40K)

Oh yeah its anti muslim big time down there so you should fit right it , you might get a hard time for the accent at first but if you got that signature teaboi wit you should be able to work something out no problem.and yeah they are big on community in most places . To get your feet wet i reccomend looking up factoids and the like avout the state maybe starting with dallas as a starting point . As long as you dont blaspheme against the cowboys murrican football team or the alamo you should be golden .

I knew I'd see this, and I approve

keeeEEEEEK

Attached: 1552641488998.png (504x378, 269K)

i will learn from them i will be taking notes

Attached: reps1548173197583.jpg (708x866, 64K)

Excellent , i hope you are able to make something of all of it . I know it will be a bit hard to leave your motherland before long but i bet you will be a great texan in no time. As for me i will be saluting you from the sinking ship of commiefornia wishing you all the best . Also do not trust highpoint firearms, colt,ruger and smith and wesson are the best starting places for great american guns . I would say get some english guns for a taste of home but they come with a hefty pricetag most of the time .

K

Attached: 1552164444026m.jpg (791x1024, 178K)

>signature teaboi wit

Ever met any English people? That's not a real thing, at all

I have several english friends and they have some of the best banter . I am not saying english have it but the ones i know do ....except for a couple of them

All the english*

>talks about Andy's logs
>carries guns
USA!
also

I see this fucking thread every god damn day and you never get serious responses, fuck off

Attached: 1553500012071.jpg (1932x2576, 357K)

He´s a hero

Attached: Remove Kebab.jpg (600x717, 89K)

I am just in it for the memes

A man with only a hammer sees every problem as a nail.
A man with only a gun sees every problem as a chance to wave his penis substitute around.

Attached: 10.png (1024x576, 542K)

Im not allowed to buy a gun in the US because I fall under mentally ill due to being involuntarily placed in a psych ward.

So a knife I guess.

Nothing because my country is gay

And how exactly will your penis protect you?

I just bought a shockwave

Kek

S&W M and P Shield 2.0

What would be some good brands/models to look at for a first time purchase? I know next to nothing about firearms but my interest in at least owning one for my home is there

Something like OPs pic would be preferred, I think?

Glock or SW M&P.
For a first handgun, anything else I pants on bead retarded.
After you get one of those, then branch out to different brands.

Glock 17. Just bought an M4 from PSA too, gets to my FFL tomorrow. Can't wait to try it out. Be prepared for the upcoming race war, boys.

Deringer since it is easy to conseal but one dangerous fucker it nearly went off in my backpack

Just read a little on both, definetly something like those is what I had in mind. Thanks user!

Fnx9
Not sure why it doesnt get any love. I realize the 509 came out fairly recently but fnx9>fns9. Just not a huge striker fire fan