My gf of 3 years cheated on me

>my gf of 3 years cheated on me
>she cheated on me with a fucking nigger
i literally want to rip my fucking head off

Attached: 83901239612738912.jpg (846x564, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27iJsZpQn3A
youtube.com/watch?v=q97IfBOIR5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i literally want to rip my fucking head off
Don't let us delay you.

That sounds about right. If OP can't handle the supremacy of the black man, he is not for this world.

Why would you even want her after that

Why would you even want her after that? She’s worthless now

tell us about it, user

Yeah shes totally worthless now, be happy and idk shoot the stupid black dood.

Face it whitey boi, eventually all white women realize the superiority of the black man. Then quickly choose to breed black.

>checked, fitting
enjoy the herpes

Opening for bait
Bait
Bait

Why? What did he do?

Why do you want to rip your head off, take it as a learning lession and never deal with that bitch again. It could have been worse, look at it this way, you could have had children with that treacherous whoar and have had to pay for some nigger's kid(s).

He clearly doesn't want her any more after that.
That doesn't stop you being sad over losing a long term relationship.

BAAAAAAAAAIT

Attached: IMG-20190323-WA0017.jpg (690x960, 52K)

> black man

> supremacy

topkek

Imagine being so envious of the white man that you post roleplay of them getting nigger cucked kek

idk, I mean I understand the pain but if I lost my girl to a nigger I think I could get over pretty quick. cheating alone means she is a pretty trashy person, but then having sex with a nigger pretty much seals the deal that she is garbage.

/thread see you next time nigger supremacy LARPers

You people wouldn't know what a long term relationship is, don't make me go off on that shit. I've never been cheated on as far as I know sometimes it time to cut all ties and be done with it. That's barring kids or having any other ties that bind such as shared bank accounts. Don't be a twat.

>3 years
>long term
muahahahahaha!
The Pogues - Thousands are Sailing Lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=27iJsZpQn3A

That's what I was saying though...
Look, you're a petty racist if you think that simply having sex with a black man = soiled, but OP should dump and run because she did that though.
Black men having large penis is a meme, statistically it doesn't add up, but if the girl (or guy?) you're dating is willing to trash your relationship over a meme, dump and run.
If a girl (or guy) you'r interested in has been in a relationship with a black guy (or girl) it's no problem.

Do you think you could

PULL IT OFF?

OP needs to say fare thay well.
The Pogues - The Body of an American
youtube.com/watch?v=q97IfBOIR5Q

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and to get back at her by cheating back with a qt trap

Install bitch-lojack, track to BBC & deliver real life Smollett-wetdream beat-down, skip the bleach(wtf n-words)

Attached: Tatiana-Maslany_xLo.jpg (3860x2575, 885K)

she went to the bathroom, her phone was unlocked, decided to take a peak. she was exchanging nudes with him. dick pics tit pics, everything. i wanted to throw the phone against the wall but i put it down before she came out the bathroom. she doesnt know i know YET!

These remote control devices work real well on useless bitches.

Attached: control-a-woman-remote.jpg (570x570, 39K)

Yet you stay with her, why?

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

>rip your gfs head off
>get put in jail
>get fucked by niggers
>cheat on her

have you thought about embracing it? i was cheated on a lot so just gave in and became a cuck. my current gf cucks the fuck out of me and it's probably the hottest thing ever. you're not going to find a woman who won't cheat at some point. just let them fuck whoever they want, they're going to anyway

follow her, find out who he is and make him disappear then break it off with her.

Sometimes it's better to be alone for a time then to be with a cunt that you know is cheating on you, that makes you look like a fucking fool. Have fun with passing a criminal background check or getting a security clearance with bitches like that around you.

Just smack her and leave you pathetic worm

Attached: 54934.jpg (696x804, 103K)

Are you also dumb enough to give her a key to your house or apartment?

i don't think you understand how security clearances work but ok... because last time i checked, i have to get state clearances and background checks for my work so...

Don't smack her, you could go to jail for that and that sort of crap can follow you around in a criminal background check, just cut all ties and be done with it. Once a chick is proven to be treacherous then there's no reason to keep that going on unless you're doing it too, even then don't trust the bitch.

we live together. i don't know just how you guys think this whole thing works but i don't have to worry about shit being stolen because for starters she doesn't fuck niggers and 2, she always goes to their place

Oh I do, at least for DoD ones, the procedure varies somewhat depending on who issues it and the level.

Whelp
You’re a faggot

Clearly you must be a loser if she cheated on you.

Congrats, u just found out that niggers are better than you, otherwise she would never have cheated on you with one

Sucked in loser, I hope you die of aids

>umadwhiteboi
Getting really avante-garde these days.

>dod
that's not my worry nor will it ever be. i'm private sector.

bullet dodged

why would you want to be with a girl like that. You're lucky you found out before marriage.

she's marked for life and will regret everything to thepoint of suicide an/or overeating

move on and hold your head up

get hobbies and socialize with friends

DONT BE A WHINEY CUNT

>implying this is the first time she cheated

It happens. Get over it.

>just get over it bro haha

well yeah...
that doesn't mean bend over and take it - dumping her is an essential part of getting over it.
But stop whining and just do it.

Sometimes in private sector you still might need a clearance to access certain data from a goverment department. It doesn't mean you directly work for the government you need to get cleared for the information.

well, she and i have been together for almost 7 years now, she's been fucking other guys for almost the whole time and i've been employed in my field for a little over 4 with yearly screens and no problems yet...

i love her i dont know if i should just quit the relationship i still dont know how to confront her about this

Doesnt it ever get boring? Go back to posting that idiot banana.

I wish these 4chink fads would come and go quicker. This one might last longer than the banana.

BLACKED

Attached: Redhead Blacked.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>gather her shit
>drive to her parents place
>dump shit off
>tell parents why, inude name you think its Jerome or tyrone or mtoombi or whatever.

>fap to loli or furry. Not traps. Dont be a cuck.

>move on.

weak bait is weak

The best ghetto advice I ever got that helps me to this day when it involves women.
"Don't ever be jealous of a bitch you done nutted all over"
Thanks Jarren.

fuck off

You should be celebrating right now. You've avoided life with a nigger loving whore

mine did too... and I walked in on it happening :(

topkek op, she will pay the toll

Attached: dYZKBeX.png (224x225, 16K)

my gf too was cheating with a nigger, consider yourself lucky you found out sooner than later

little does she know she now has aids

This

Dump that cheating coal burner OP