Am I fuckable? Still a Virgin here

Am I fuckable? Still a Virgin here...

Attached: F3068F54-F579-4998-B966-74A6505CEDBE.jpg (888x1920, 527K)

You look like that cunt jeff dunham

Do you wanna fuck dudes?

OP isn't ugly. Are you autistic or something?

I'm a girl. The answer is yes. I'll see my way out now. Bye. (Was assuming OP was not a fag)

No, I want some vagina

>Brandonposting
oof

I can't help you there, but I'd pound your ass.

TITS OR GTF... oh, she already let her self out. How nice. Thank you femanon, you're the best.

id give you 6/10 but thats coming from a straight male so take that with a grain of salt

yea sure

you should get more confident tho cuz that's what 9/10 girls will look for

You look like some kind of wossie that can get beated by anyone

Anything below 7 isn’t attractive imo

Straight up, you remind me of Solid Snake and you have a song about muffin Suicide on your tv, I'd fuck ya.

Hey thanks user

Yeah sure. you got Snapchat ?

it's gotta be something you're doing. just hit on girl you think you would wanna sleep with that are not the top of the list.

Well I want an attractive chick. So idk what you mean by top of the list...

Hey little man why don't you ask that question some of your male relatives like uncle,instead of that you're keep posting allover and over again on this board

Brandon is the epitomy if the whining, entitled incel.
He is severely mentally ill.

There is also a good chance that is not him posting.

STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING NASTY ASS FACE EVERYWHERE. YOU DID IT ON SOC THEN ADV.

You're a sad faggot who needs the validation of others to feel good about yourself. Have you ever thought about enjoying the gifts you have instead of being a whiny little faggot?

BOO HOO I DIDN'T HAVE SEX!!! Suck it up and be productive. Get off this fucking website you sock-fucking 3 in dick having nigger faggot. Kill yourself.

You are, stable boy!

Stable boy?

Stop posting your insecure ugly mug every fucking day you faggot

Ryan????

Threads like these always remind me just how many people on Yea Forums are newfags.

100%

Not with that sweater.

This thread again.
Also sage

Attached: lc0A9kn.jpg (750x563, 53K)

post dicc?

show your chest and i’ll have a better opinion

Ok

Attached: 43A58066-DB06-4B0D-BED5-904BF7FC96AD.jpg (888x1920, 303K)

You just look like some dude.
Which means you attractive levels are going to be based off of your behaviour and power position.