If rape was legal would you do it?

If rape was legal would you do it?

Attached: 1553263570798.jpg (832x628, 188K)

No. I can't get off if the girl isn't enjoying herself.

This.

based

only statutory. I'm a gentleman.

as much as I'm a dom...this. It's about mutual pleasure.

I'd do it either way

I'm surprised by the actual civilisation you fucks have.

congrats

Dom becomes boring after a while. I'd rather let a girl hold my arms down while riding me.

I think i would. I like when people scream and cry. No reason i wouldnt with my cock inside

No.

Hell no

Attached: what-the-fuck-did-you-just-bring-upon-this-cursed-38543295.png (500x537, 134K)

Kek

would there be an age of consent lowered

In Islam it is not called rape

It's called aightisab. Interesting you know that, user. Punishment is stoning the rapist.

Those trips means Satan supports chivalry

yes. if it was legal there would be no stigma around it it's mostly a human thing to put so much weight on singular sexual experiences. Cats do nothing but rape and so do a lot of other species out way isn't necessarily the "right" way it is only under the mass opinion on any matter really. So those of you saying you "can't unless shes enjoying it" imagine the entire situation under the grounds it's legal, they still have arranged marriages in certain countries and they've made it work. A woman will live and enjoy sex even if it's not with whoever she chooses.

If it was legal it wouldn't be rape?

If it's legal, there's no point into doing it

Interested in how it would work... ? Would women fight you off? Would other guys?

If fucking off and never posting here again was legal, would you please fucking do it?

Only in if the female in question somehow pissed me off and looked moderately ok. Like when I watching my weekly WoW news on youtube and there is some bitch flaunting her fucking tits like get the fuck off my screen I am here for news. Laci Green (also on youtube) was another example when she used to spew some bullshit.