With a unlimited budget what dream video game would you make?

With a unlimited budget what dream video game would you make?

Attached: E3.jpg (620x420, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Half-Life 3

Half Life 3

Wow, is there an echo in here?

Half-Life 3, preferably starring Alyx

Half-Life 3

Half-Life 3

Half-Life 3

a single player 500 hr long rpg with new game plus, theyre so very rare nowadays

Jade Empire 2

an ET remake (yes, the one for the atari) with Rocksar's designers/programmers, Teltale's writers leaded by Hideo Kojima, Toby fox and the studioMDHR doing the music. And of course Sid Meier directing the project.

A Shenmue style game about learning the art of being a Ninja, set in the DOA universe starring Kasumi or Ayane

Nigga if I had an unlimited budget I would just make an open world game that is perpetually in early access and just keep throwing new shit in it forever.

That's because single player is overrated and dead, normie faggot.

Half life 2 remasterd

This. Must have great sinematic sequences and as few repetative aspects as possible while still being familiar to the player. The main story and plenty of sub story plots must be gripping and enjoyable to play through. Collectibles sprinkled throughout which reveal supprising facts about the main characters which reveal their motivations. Don't scale enemies but instead add a level cap until power up artefacts are collected which raise level cap. Add a huge endgame section meant for max level players which require studied strategy to complete. Additional endings are great. More aspects but im too tired.

Ultima online 2

So in other words, r/outside?

An oculus rift platform game where you are a Samurai unifying Japan for the Tokugawa shogunate. Commanding forces, fighting in legendary battles and meeting legendary sword makers.

We need more classic Quake style Multiplayer run-and-gun Shooters on the market cuz COD and EA are faggots.

A game should be no longer then 30 hours

Those games died off because they were shit & nobody liked playing them

something like star citizen but in immersive virtual reality
like ''ready player one'' the movie but better

Tell that to Kojima

A game where if you die you die for real

Fuck off with your gay ass shit. It would just be an openworld sandbox game. That way you can put all the games you want in one game. Just throw in some game modes and online play and bam you got scores of games in 1 game. Fuck off with your pussy ass outside shit. You get outside. Outside my dick nigga

Like VR chat meets EVE Online?

I always wanted a Pokemon MMO. maybe game freak can partner with Square and Blizzard and take the best from each of them and build their own thing on the already well established world.

make it playable on DS, Switch, WiiU and PC, and since budget is unlimited, make the game free to download/install/play, with no unfair advantage to those with money to spend on it.

and don't do stupid shit like lock down chat to pre-selected approved statements from a drop-down or other shit like that. just make servers for teens and adults, and servers for kids. and sure, servers that are dedicated in-character role playing too.

I disagree. Long games are great. It's nice to feel like you have an accomplished character every day when you start the game instead of having to relearn a new game every week.

dude.....i go to work for 8 hours and then come home to spent my other 10 until i fall asleep, if i have to pay 50$+ for a game i will play for 3 days fuck you
games should be long enough so it would take you at least a month to finish even with hardcore gaming hours

I was referring to the Main storyline, a game's story should end at the 30 hour mark

So real life? If there was a high risk of death noone would want to play

>no longer then 30 hours
Filthy Casual

I think about this a lot actually.

For me it would be something along the lines of an immersive VRMMORPG Fantasy style (with magic and dragons and such). With an economy that goes and forth between the game and real world currency. So if you wanted, you could just live and work in the game or switch in and out (business doing well in game? Cash out some in game currency to real money and start a business outside). I would want players to be able to own land, setup shops, control city's, become kings/queens, lead armies, fight enemys, etc. I would want it to be extremely immersive and fun to play. I would make it very secure so no one can steal your character or your money and I would make it so it has a lot of secrets and easter eggs tbat cant be data mined (use some sort of obfuscation).

Thats the dream

That's what Reddit's Outside RPG is you you dumb fat old fuck!
It's supposed to be a hypothetical 1/1 scale earth sim game, idiot. Weird flex, but OK.

Nigga why the fuck you on Reddit, nigga. My game ain't trying to be realistic. It's going to be as many games as fucking possible. You a dumb little nigga.

I would add hentai sequences in my game where monsters will sometimes rape your character.

Bump

Avatar the Last Airbender MMO. Completely serious.

4 factions in an all out war maybe? Or two v two. One random account gets chose as avatar for a certain amount of time. The rest can choose sides. Different skill trees (i.e. lightning, metal bending, blood bending, etc)

I think its a good idea. Always have

So then the Oasis from Ready Player One, Cruz that's what it's starting to sound like

Robotech versus battlemech

>Fallout 3-style game set in Tokyo.
>huge map to explore, both above ground and below
>majority of buildings/houses (that are still standing) can be entered/explored.
>primarily solo-play, but can be co-op online

Attached: 1458446845049.jpg (1527x2000, 405K)

Half-Life 3/VR

Mad Max Yuri Road

Oh what a lovely day

open world portal game set in old and new aperture, or just half life 3

Damn you a little bitch. I read that book years ago (yes this nigga can read). Nothing like what I'm saying. My game don't fuck with that gay ass vr. My game isn't some whole great experience that everyone frolics around in like bitches. My game is just an excuse to put multiple games in one game. In summary; nigga.

PokeMMO on the PC

Attached: 20190208_215901-1.jpg (1831x2731, 668K)

Story/Character focused Pokemon game with exploration like BOTW

Mad Max Furry Road
“I hope they yiff in hell”

EVE but I get to pilot a fighter while the regular players can captain their ships as usual.
>ie PVP in the Drone wave combat

Eve Valkyrie was supposed to do that but it sucks and was VR only.

So Skyrim

I'd like to hire the world's greatest software engineers for 30 years to push mode7 to its absolute max. They dropped that shit for this polygonal trash way too rash.

>the witcher
>cyberpunk

Immersive VR Dick Simulator. You get the POV of a dick going into a multitude of orifices. Gaben heading the whole thing

The Matrix.
Not the movie.
A real life simulator.
Like the matrix in every way but you can drop-out.
And that's the only difference.
That and dying in game just means black screen and you have to pay to drop-in again.

Inb4 They make a Twokinds Anime

Someone already mentioned Ready Player One. So, that. But with less restraints.

I want to tell a story about the toxic development of the western world clad in symbols and fantasy of the archaic nature.
With Souls like gameplay.

Half life 4

So like I said, r/Outside?

without permanent repercussion.
No tick bites, mosquitoes, sunburn, scrapes and bruises.
I'm not sure what r/ means?
reddit?
you know there is an /out/ here right?

Bump

Your game sounds like it sucks. What if I want to do an AIDS playthrough?

you could vary how much things effect you.
you want to feel the pain of the mosquito bite to the fullest? ok toggle it all the way up.
You want the mosquitoes to not exists? sounds good turn off.
VERY limited NPC if any except for animals and they would be driven through species statistics with slight variation.

The greatest game you can imagine is the real world? That's... not very imaginative.

world of warcraft but like it was in 2004

Your mind has become jaded since then. It wouldn't be as great. It couldn't.

slave master, set in mississippi in 1860
pic is the town I grew up in, Kemp TX and a current billboard. I fucking love the old south

Attached: screen-shot-2019-03-20-at-10.03.24-pm-1280x720.png (1280x720, 480K)

Skate 4. Without the overly goofy-ness of 3. I think 2 was the perfect Skate game.

well we're going to find out this summer aren't we

Minecraft? lol

Yeah.

Kek

If a thing slightly grazes you, you die: THE GAME.

You always lose.

So leapfrog?

I'd make a 2D gen 1-2 style Pokemon type game with an obnoxiously large world consisting of hundreds of little towns, large towns and thousands of dungeons both big and small. There would probably be somewhere around 100-300 unique monsters to collect. However unlike Pokemon where the monsters evolve my game would have a fusion concept where you can fuse monsters into new creations. Leading to potentially thousands of unique monsters when fused. Finally, I'd give them all their own different personalities and every creature and trainer in the town have their own levels of morality. All things in the game can be either good or evil and this will effect various things in the game.

I'd like something like this but done Fallout 1-2 style instead, made by japs inspired by these games but Tokyo is interpreted in a steampunk sort of way like FFVII.

Something like the older RTS's Red Alert, Command and Conquers, Tiberium wars. Was my shit back when I used to play those games a lot

A historically accurate game about spies and espionage during the world wars

Go back to playing Fortnite you degenerate faggot.

I’m torn between two games. Both have been a thousand times but none have ever truly gotten it right as far as what I want.

One is a zombie survival game. Basically I want the meta game of State of Decay, the depth of Zomboid, the gameplay of Dying Light mixed with Fallout, the wackiness of Dead Rising(at times), and the crafting/mining of Minecraft. That’s the summed up version.

Second choice is a fantasy openworld RPG that is as immersive as RDR 2 and has a very unique world that is handmade and the wildlife have very detailed interactivity. The game is one part fantasy adventure and one part survival and exploration. Less cities and castles and more wilderness. You set up camp and get most of your food, water and ingredients from the world naturally rather than buying them from a trader. Those they will be in the game, they are less frequent and never on hand when you need them. Going to a city should feel like an event and rarity. Anyways yeah idk.

This

some people here are into games discord..gg/rBahjF

I'd make a open world RPG like you'd normally find that included a character creation thing where you can choose to be obese so fat people would feel included. If you choose your character to be fat though, your character would act like a fat person would in real life. Your character has to walk, very slowly, and in short bursts. Your character's heart rate will be audible and the screen will flash red with the heart beat and increase the longer you walk and you breathe heavily the entire time. You must stop, sit down or lay down somewhere and rest for 15 minutes before continuing.You can't jog or sprint, well you can, but it means an instant heart attack, death, and game over. Also, the game will have advertisements shown on various parts of the screen that show healthy food.

Skyrim has infinite replayability but doesn't have a new game plus. I would love to see a new game plus for Skyrim. You could initiate the option to start a new game plus by either completing the main questline or finishing 75% of all quests. You would keep all your gear and enemies would scale to your level. Infinite challenge and questing. Play until you're bored.

it's only replayable because of mods. The only reason I've played it after beating it is because of mods but I haven't even bothered replaying it in years, even with mods. That's all Bethesda games though It's like they purposefully make crap games and let the community something out of it

>infinite replayability
It has "go back and play after a while." It's still the same shit.

*make something out of it

An mmorpg similar to the one in piers anthony's "Killobyte" book series, but with a non VR option.

The game is an open world rpg like game system with multiple worlds in it, a person logs in and can go exploring specific open worlds and take on roles in that world such as a "princess" who needs to be rescued by a knight, or the dragon who has to defend the castle from the knight. While in the book is was limited to scenarios like that in most cases, Id want to develop it so that you could go farther than the scenarios. The most intriquing part of the game was the option to go into the "klediscope" world, where all the worlds were basically on one giant map and you could take a machine gun and go shooting dragons in the middle age part, or fly an alien ship over a battlefield raining down laser beams.
It'd be an amazing mmorpg, but since the npcs all had scenario specific coding for when a player wasnt using them, it could be a single player game as well.

nigger

I think F:NV had a good vanilla experience, but yeah I honestly can't remember the last time I played any Bethesda game without mods.

A Battlestar Galactica (2003) game that's a lot like Star Wars Batttlefront, where you fly and fight in Vipers, run around as a FPS, and also have capital ship combat. You can play as a Colonial or a Cylon

>FPS/TPS or overhead view
>Earth is doomed.
>You leave the planet with a bunch of other people.
>Shit happens to your spaceship and it crash lands on another planet
>After a short time of exploring you find bunkers/structures that has tech and shit in them
>Get the power going and look through files on the computers.
>Documents of teams from different places on earth and other planets.
>Find out some fucking "bad alien race" is inhabiting the planet you're on
>Alarm goes off, notifying you that hostiles are approaching
>It's the enemy alien race
>They obviously do not want you there
>After defeating them you start using material from the bunkers to strengthen your defenses.
>Find more bunkers, customize weapons, strengthen defenses of your bases.
>Find out the story behind the alien race and that their "overlord" is working on a weapon of mass destruction to rule the galaxy
>Find base of operations and stop 'em from finishing it
>Oh and 4p co-op

Would any1 here even play?

I'd make a sandbox JRPG that's basically FFXV without the bullshit.

Attached: 0303869372.jpg (1514x1624, 191K)

Hey, It least it's not Fortnite, I wouldn't touch that sack of weaponized autism with a 59 1/2 foot pole.

uhhh Darksouls?

so a post hiroshima JRPG ? fuck, that would be so cool!

Furry scum, you make me want to take flamethrower to your fursuit and burn your disgusting ass in it.

came here to comment half life 3 but so many people already beat me....

the TF2 heavy update, now that hasn't been said

>They're very rare nowadays

What's your point?

Black & White 3

A real life simulator that’s not as gay as the sims and not as trashy as second life. I don’t know why nobody has attempted this

r/Outside

An MMO to finally dethrone WoW. I am 100% sure I can do it.

I would buy the rights from Konami and finally finish the Silent Hills game

An mmo with CDPR type side quests and Big world focused "Server Quests" That effected the world on that server through the influences of alliances of guilds and the decisions they make.

Soo, Cyberpunk?

Red Orchestra 2 but it runs fluidly on Linux, has more weapons, more maps, and better vehicles.

really? pleb tier Warcraft? The fact that you just casually ignored Runescape like a degenerate deeply offends me

You mean PT, Right?

WTF is this, Nigger?
Bad Bot

Remake of Fallout 3 with a couple of tweaks:

Game remains as brutally difficult at the end as it was at the start. Having to make heartbreaking decisions that will cost everything will be the norm.

Some incentive to play as an evil character. There was no real reason for doing this in the original, and it just seemed to make everything harder.

Completely open ending where any faction can eventually overrun the wasteland - Brotherhood, Enclave, Super Mutants, even the New Republic of Dave. You can play any role in this from holding multiple thrones right the way down to just hiding in a cave for a year surviving off roach meat.

Attached: 1343553990421.jpg (900x743, 116K)

Second one sounds good!

You're just taking what I said in a very personal way in order to make it attackable. All I mean by dethrone is that I'd have more players.

a game with the full map of the world. on the level of american truck simulator but a shooter/rpg

KOTOR 3

Best video game series ever made, way ahead of its time.. its unfortunate that the shitty consoles of that era couldnt handle them so they lagged quite a bit

Also i would remake kingdom hearts 3, it was very disappointing

> New warhammer Game
> you play as a heretic Chaos Marine for slaanesh
> Brutal Murder and evil shit
> Rekt.webm
> Morally grey sadistic choices that fuck you up either way so conscience isn't a factor since no matter what you choose, It still ends badly for your character
> Dark Souls/Hotline Miami Hard

Yup. PT was the name of the demo (PT = playable trailer)

This exists and it sucks. Check Entropia Universe

Second one is essentially what the Breath of the Wild Zelda game was in a nutshell

I have Two Ideas.
> A) - a Open World Survival Horror Dark Fantsay RPG, essentially Bloodborne meets Resident Evil/Dead Space with minecraft/BotW crafting survival in Skyrim sized map.

> B) - KOTOR 3, because the Knights of the old republic series was amazing, and they need to bring that series back.

My girlfriend has got me playing KOTOR. It’s a bit of a potato and the GUI sucks, but I can see how someone would be nostalgic towards it, and I can see a reboot the the KOTOR series being huge

I can see a dark horror fantasy online game, but not something like Silent Hill. The story is so personal and character driven, I don’t see it working

But what do you think of an Open World Fantasy Horror?

discord/
--|+|--|16|--|+|--
.gg/Bsyufq6

Bump

mine would be all the mechanics of EU4, plus the economy management of Vicky 2, division designing and research trees of HOI4, and character focused gameplay of CK2, combined with Total War battles

I will finish my arena game. Is a battle royale set up 3C BC.

Meaning you could pick between Spartans, Greeks, Trojans and so from your own Ludi, and houses that will work as Factions. Create your player, work on your style of fighting and be drop in a not so big arena with other Gladiators.

Spears, nets, swords, shields, hammers axes, you name it. The rings of fire will limit the field until only 2 remain for the main dish, the Primus
Some could held titles among their names as the champions of the arena.

Higher ranks, fight in most prestigious arenas.
Season events are hold with a AI controlled Super Gladiator that is meant to be defeated as the Primus for those who managed to live that far.

Got scammed so yeah

Attached: IMG_2038.jpg (333x442, 42K)